Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

Well until Hamas threw their Palestinian supporters under the bus on October 7 the vast majority of Palestinians in Gaza were on their side. You reep what you sow. Funny how those extensive tunnels under Gaza helped Hamas survive and plan the attack on 10/7.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Matnum PI wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:43 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:38 pm ... The same way they would like someone younger than Joe Biden, a younger PM and cabinet probably wouldn't hurt...
Joe lived through a big piece of the creation of the Modern State of Israel, was in politics for a large bunch, met some of the towering figures. How does that not profoundly shape your perspective? Versus a college student with, to be kind, substantially less personal experience.
... I didn't say it made sense :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Any opinions about the bomb attack in Iran? This has potential to blow up big-time. I'm guessing Israel will be the #1 suspect. I'm also guessing the US will be a close 2nd.
old salt

Post by old salt »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 pm Any opinions about the bomb attack in Iran? This has potential to blow up big-time. I'm guessing Israel will be the #1 suspect. I'm also guessing the US will be a close 2nd.
It looks like internal terrorism. If it is not, it's a clever ruse by whoever did it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:07 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 pm Any opinions about the bomb attack in Iran? This has potential to blow up big-time. I'm guessing Israel will be the #1 suspect. I'm also guessing the US will be a close 2nd.
It looks like internal terrorism. If it is not, it's a clever ruse by whoever did it.
IMO the Iranians will never admit to that. That would require the Iranian leadership to admit there is trouble in paradise. What Iran does next could have repercussions all over the world.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Provocative in the extreme. So, who, or, which country or group would stand to benefit from a Iranian "response?" Is Israel trying to provoke Iran into a casus belli with the US? An internal Iranian power struggle manifesting in a false flag attack? A Russian diversionary action intended to further distract the US and lessen its resolve re Ukraine?

Has WWIII already begun? When did WWII begin? Depends on who you ask and which combatants you regard as central.

Whatever the intent, or the actor, it is certainly an unwelcome development in the shiteshow.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:14 pm
Provocative in the extreme. So, who, or, which country or group would stand to benefit from a Iranian "response?" Is Israel trying to provoke Iran into a casus belli with the US? An internal Iranian power struggle manifesting in a false flag attack? A Russian diversionary action intended to further distract the US and lessen its resolve re Ukraine?

Has WWIII already begun? When did WWII begin? Depends on who you ask and which combatants you regard as central.

Whatever the intent, or the actor, it is certainly an unwelcome development in the shiteshow.
I could not agree with you more. The disturbing issue at hand is how Iran will react or who will they blame.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:25 pm

I could not agree with you more. The disturbing issue at hand is how Iran will react or who will they blame.
We and Israel have blown up tons of Iranian stuff and people the past 30+ years without them retaliating en kind.

What are they gonna do?

Blow up the WTC?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:55 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:25 pm

We and Israel have blown up tons of Iranian stuff and people the past 30+ years without them retaliating en kind.

What are they gonna do?

Blow up the WTC?
I'm guessing they are still spending the many billions of dollars that the Obama and Biden administrations so graciously handed over to them. That is a nice chunk of change they can use to kill more Jews and Americans. That would be courtesy of the democrats.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

With nearly never ending un-educated dumbassery coming out of your mouth, that is one of the more colossally stupid things you have ever posted. Congrats, that puts you in Trump's league.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:19 am With nearly never ending un-educated dumbassery coming out of your mouth, that is one of the more colossally stupid things you have ever posted. Congrats, that puts you in Trump's league.

I'm educated enough there my friend to know that the US government is paying 100s of billions to pay for the trillions we have borrowed. When your done slamming me answer the question sport. It's not a hard question. ;)
How much of that maintenance of our debt are we paying to the ChiComs?? Enough so they can build new flat tops to expand their naval influence around the world.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:34 amI'm educated enough there my friend to know that the US government is paying 100s of billions to pay for the trillions we have borrowed. When your done slamming me answer the question sport. It's not a hard question. ;)
So typical. You made a dumass statement about democrats and Israel and Iran. We're not talking about US borrowing. There is no question anywhere in this equation to answer. Roxy may need to have you checked out for dementia. Have a nice day, chum.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:34 amI'm educated enough there my friend to know that the US government is paying 100s of billions to pay for the trillions we have borrowed. When your done slamming me answer the question sport. It's not a hard question. ;)
So typical. You made a dumass statement about democrats and Israel and Iran. We're not talking about US borrowing. There is no question anywhere in this equation to answer. Roxy may need to have you checked out for dementia. Have a nice day, chum.

I was going to suggest you go back on your anti psychotic meds for your own benefit of course .FTR its dumbass not dumass. Is that French???

If you proof read your posts you won't come across as being such a dumass. ;)
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

ISIS claimed responsibility for the Iran bombing today

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/04/middleea ... index.html
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:39 am

Such a peaceful group in favor of jihad.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:02 am I'm guessing they are still spending the many billions of dollars that the Obama and Biden administrations so graciously handed over to them. That is a nice chunk of change they can use to kill more Jews and Americans. That would be courtesy of the democrats.
I'm interested to know more about this. How much $upport did each (Obama, Biden) administration give to Iran? Did the Trump administration impose sanctions on Iran? If so, are they still in place or has the Biden administration made changes? Thanks in advance for any light you might shed on the topic.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:39 am

If true this would not come as much of a surprise since Soleimani was ISIS's biggest enemy. Small wonder why the USA was so hellbent on killing him since it promotes destabilization in the region thereby perpetuating war.

The Soleimani Assassination Really Was Stupid and Reckless
The Soleimani assassination is one of the chief examples of stupid, hardline presidential decision-making. It is a cautionary tale of what presidents should never do.

https://daniellarison.substack.com/p/th ... ion-really

The Soleimani assassination is one of the chief examples of stupid, hardline presidential decision-making. It is a cautionary tale of what presidents should never do, and it is a useful reminder of why Trump himself should never be trusted with so much power ever again.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Royal Jordanian AirForce in action: https://x.com/sentdefender/status/17430 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:02 am I'm guessing they are still spending the many billions of dollars that the Obama and Biden administrations so graciously handed over to them. That is a nice chunk of change they can use to kill more Jews and Americans. That would be courtesy of the democrats.
I'm interested to know more about this. How much $upport did each (Obama, Biden) administration give to Iran? Did the Trump administration impose sanctions on Iran? If so, are they still in place or has the Biden administration made changes? Thanks in advance for any light you might shed on the topic.
The Obama and Biden administrations have given no US money to Iran.

The Obama administration imposed a number of sanctions on Iran in 2012. This froze ~$100B of Iranian oil sales in a number of countries it sold oil to. If Iran was in compliance with the 2015 JCPOA deal, this would have been unfrozen. Iran would have received about ~$30B of this. Most of the remainder was illiquid - collateral and in use for other things.

The Biden administration recently released $6B in frozen Iranian funds in exchange for a few Americans Iran had detained.

Iran made this $6B in oil money because Donald Trump granted eight countries a waiver that allowed them to purchase Iranian oil after he withdrew from the JCPOA and reimposed a number of the pre-JCPOA sanctions.

Biden is in talks to revive part of the JCPOA, which could lead to a lift in some sanctions if Iran complies with abandoning its nuclear weapons development.

Return to “POLITICS”