The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Summer Friday season has begun!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think New Canaan takes down Darien on Sunday, are you going to the game?

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:30 pm

Joe
Darien beat New Canaan the other day. I didn’t go.
“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:31 pm

Joe
I meant to say that I think Fairfield Prep takes down Darien, I was thinking of the Girls matchup, New Canaan takes that one! :lol: :lol: Thanks!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:33 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:31 pm

Joe
I meant to say that I think Fairfield Prep takes down Darien, I was thinking of the Girls matchup, New Canaan takes that one! :lol: :lol: Thanks!

Joe
:lol: :lol: If I were a betting man I would bet on Darien. FP beat them in the first game of the season and Darien had a couple of pieces missing. Games have been close the past few years.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trust your Dr.

https://x.com/ACPeds

"Therefore, given the recent research and the revelations of the harmful approach advocated by WPATH and its followers in the United States, we, the undersigned, call upon the medical professional organizations of the United States, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Endocrine Society, the Pediatric Endocrine Society, American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to follow the science and their European professional colleagues and immediately stop the promotion of social affirmation, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries for children and adolescents who experience distress over their biological sex. Instead, these organizations should recommend comprehensive evaluations and therapies aimed at identifying and addressing underlying psychological co-morbidities and neurodiversity that often predispose to and accompany gender dysphoria. We also encourage the physicians who are members of these professional organizations to contact their leadership and urge them to adhere to the evidence-based research now available.”
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:16 am Trust your Dr.

"Therefore, given the recent research and the revelations of the harmful approach advocated by WPATH and its followers in the United States, we, the undersigned, call upon the medical professional organizations of the United States, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Endocrine Society, the Pediatric Endocrine Society, American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to follow the science and their European professional colleagues and immediately stop the promotion of social affirmation, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries for children and adolescents who experience distress over their biological sex. Instead, these organizations should recommend comprehensive evaluations and therapies aimed at identifying and addressing underlying psychological co-morbidities and neurodiversity that often predispose to and accompany gender dysphoria. We also encourage the physicians who are members of these professional organizations to contact their leadership and urge them to adhere to the evidence-based research now available.”
Founded as an advocacy org against abortion and LGBTQ rights, it has about 700 active members, mostly healthcare professionals, not all of whom are pediatricians.

There are over 10,000 pediatricians in the US. So, less than 7% of pediatricians at most.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ ... iatricians

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States, founded in 2002.[1][2] The group advocates against abortion rights and rights for gay, queer, and transgender people. ACPeds promotes conversion therapy and purity culture.[3][4][1] As of 2022, its membership has been reported at about 700 physicians.[5][6][1]

The organization's view on the relevance of sexual orientation to parenting differs from the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that there is no connection between orientation and the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[6][7][8] ACPeds has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for pushing "anti-LGBTQ junk science".[3] A number of mainstream researchers, including the director of the US National Institutes of Health, have accused ACPeds of misusing or mischaracterizing their work to advance ACPeds' political agenda.[9][10]
a fan

Post by a fan »

That works great in Europe, YA.

What does Europe have that America doesn't when it comes to this topic?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:54 am

Founded as an advocacy org against abortion and LGBTQ rights, it has about 700 active members, mostly healthcare professionals, not all of whom are pediatricians.

There are over 10,000 pediatricians in the US. So, less than 7% of pediatricians at most.

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States, founded in 2002.[1][2] The group advocates against abortion rights and rights for gay, queer, and transgender people. ACPeds promotes conversion therapy and purity culture.[3][4][1] As of 2022, its membership has been reported at about 700 physicians.[5][6][1]

The organization's view on the relevance of sexual orientation to parenting differs from the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that there is no connection between orientation and the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[6][7][8] ACPeds has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for pushing "anti-LGBTQ junk science".[3] A number of mainstream researchers, including the director of the US National Institutes of Health, have accused ACPeds of misusing or mischaracterizing their work to advance ACPeds' political agenda.[9][10]
Oh cool, you can google.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:49 am

Oh cool, you can google.
I think this is the 4th time I pointed out who these folks are.

They want people to think they're something very different.

If you were implying that these 'doctors' shouldn't be trusted, I quite agree.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:49 am

Oh cool, you can google.
I think this is the 4th time I pointed out who these folks are.

They want people to think they're something very different.

If you were implying that these 'doctors' shouldn't be trusted, I quite agree.
+1
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

These doctors probably shouldn’t have been trusted either:

https://www.mississippifreepress.org/12 ... -the-south
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

These people

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:41 pm These people

Don't see this as any different than Cotillion or Bar/Bat M., Confirmation, whatever.

All these religious ceremonies can look a wee bit weird to outsiders.

It's their kids. This is America. All I ask if that folks remember this stuff when they make the utterly ridiculous claim that the left indoctrinates kids.

Pot. Kettle.

Return to “POLITICS”