All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Fly to Puerto Rico, need to show your vax card when you land...can't show it, they stick you right then and there. No argument or turn around and go back.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:53 pm Fly to Puerto Rico, need to show your tax card when you land...can't show it, they stick you right then and there. No argument or turn around and go back.
sounds like they'll be a state sooner than later.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:10 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:53 pm Fly to Puerto Rico, need to show your vax card when you land...can't show it, they stick you right then and there. No argument or turn around and go back.
I made a typo (corrected above), but yeah, PR really should be a state.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:58 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:57 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:33 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:22 pm
Bart wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:00 pm Where is the outrage? https://twitter.com/NEWS_MAKER/status/1 ... 02883?s=20
Well there is your answer…. Need a vaxx pass to vote! Two birds, 1 stone
That was my point.....there'd be no complaining by TLD and crew about a vaxx pass, but certainly one to vote. :lol:
When you make it harder to get vaccinated, I will complain. Want to mix with regular people and do regular things, go get vaccinated. Otherwise don’t complain when kids are at home instead of school.
They ask for ID to get vaccinated.
Uh huh. You should be all for it.
I am. They also ask for you to register.
It was totally easy. ;)
Absolutely. It was easy for me.

;)
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:10 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:53 pm Fly to Puerto Rico, need to show your tax card when you land...can't show it, they stick you right then and there. No argument or turn around and go back.
+1
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

The nerve of them!

Alphabet Inc.’s Google is delaying its office return date and will require workers coming back to be vaccinated, citing concerns about the surge in infections of Covid-19 variants.

Vaccines only make it worse.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

That was my point.....there'd be no complaining by TLD and crew about a vaxx pass, but certainly one to vote.
I am 100% in favor of applying the registration and ID requirements for Covid vaccines (see text of Cares Act) to voting*:

1. Can register at any time online or in person at the vax/voting place of your choosing.

2. No driver license or SS# required for vax/voting. AOK to use recent bank statement, utility bill, student ID card, employee ID card, gun permit, hunting license, library card, Medicare/Medicaid card, etc. etc. etc. as proof of identity.

3. Vax/voting places open 7 days a week with extended hours.

4. Drive thru vax/voting places are AOK.

5. You can go to any vax/voting place you want. You are not limited to any specific vax/voting place.

6. Don't have to have insurance or pay anything.

7. Don't even have to be a citizen. Yow-zah!!!

* Well I do think we probably need to restrict voting to just citizens. : )
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm
That was my point.....there'd be no complaining by TLD and crew about a vaxx pass, but certainly one to vote.
I am 100% in favor of applying the registration and ID requirements for Covid vaccines (see text of Cares Act) to voting*:

1. Can register at any time online or in person at the vax/voting place of your choosing.

2. No driver license or SS# required for vax/voting. AOK to use recent bank statement, utility bill, student ID card, employee ID card, gun permit, hunting license, library card, Medicare/Medicaid card, etc. etc. etc. as proof of identity.

5. You can go to any vax/voting place you want. You are not limited to any specific vax/voting place.

yup, that works.

But oh no, can't make it easy to vote...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 pm

yup, that works.

But oh no, can't make it easy to vote...
Figures you two think 7 is acceptable.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

am i missing something, or did i not see credible polling that says we're all in on picture gov't id?
are we suggesting that minority rules here to beat back the mob rule?

definitely if there's credible case on peeps having difficulty attaining, then programs to address.

drop boxes with surveillance could solve a lot of the nonsense we just went thru.
not a lot of evidence on covid spread with drop boxes (shameless covid reference).
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 pm

am i missing something, or did i not see credible polling that says we're all in on picture gov't id?

definitely if there's credible case on peeps having difficulty attaining, then programs to address.

drop boxes with surveillance could solve a lot of the nonsense we just went thru.
The country is already subject to minority rule……Got just marginally better with the 2020 election.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:04 pm

The country is already subject to minority rule……Got just marginally better with the 2020 election.
are the founders geniuses or what?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Founders were human.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
I suppose it’s a matter of opinion.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
why they didn't consult or reference fanlax is a mystery.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
Worked with the best available information they had at the time.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
and survived a system of government closing on 250 years? what are the chances anyone of our 7+ billion pulls that off today?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
and survived a system of government closing on 250 years? what are the chances anyone of our 7+ billion pulls that off today?
A number of amendments along the way.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 pm

Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
A number of amendments along the way.
did the founding documents allow for that? maybe we're talking about 2 different things. flaws (yeah "human") are part of the process. we've been fortunate to have great people along the way as well.

Return to “POLITICS”