The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:51 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:48 pm
I’ve probably said it a dozen times, I’m not a trump supporter. And quoting the party because of a rogue candidate is like quitting being Christian b/c of some rogue sect….You make it sound like there no more good guys on the right. That’s be like MDLAX signing up to be a democrat, as much as he tells us he’s a republican. Nuance needs to be applied….I can call Bowman out from the clear cut video evidence and also call out that Trump is not fit for office.

We are fighting for the same thing….civility and decorum.
You and OS keep saying this...that you have no power. I'm sorry, you're wrong.

If even 100K R's left the party over Trump, and emailed why? Trump would never have shown up on the ballot. It's their biggest fear.

Staying in the party, coupled with how Trump polls with R voters tells the R party: yes, we LOVE this guy, more please.

I would 100% expect you leave Christianity immediately if it turned out the Trump was the leader of Christianity.
Some people don’t realize they like being cucked by their white trash cousins….
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 pm Voting is what matters, my registration really matters very little.
You are 100% wrong. You would NEVER have gotten Trump twice, let alone three times if you and a few thousand of your R voters left the party over Trump, and told them why.

You can ALWAYS vote for R's on a ballot, regardless of party.

You don't get how much power you have as a party member.

I disagree while I may have gone “Epstein Island” (all alone/no country) recently, it’s offensive that a minority group who didn’t take any responsibility for their lives for eternity and didn’t pay attention to any of this until 10-15yrs ago show up and demand everything their way immediately. And I/we who were engaged, participated and more dutifully for much longer have to just go rogue solo and have zero voice, power or influence? That’s ridiculous. And while maybe the R majority would support Trump today it has been rigged for him since he got the seat to be that way as well. It’s a minority that I’m talking about, maybe it’s 20-35%, but they need to get the f**k out, not raid, rape and burn while we are forced to float in the ether?

I did because I am more focused internally and locally and don’t give a s**t about any of these megalomaniacal rent seeking degenerate losers and don’t want to leverage it for my benefit (yet but I keep thinking I should). But that’s not the right prescription here for most.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Biden Approval Among Democrats Falls 11 Points as He Greenlights Israeli Assault on Gaza

https://www.commondreams.org/news/biden ... crats-gaza

"Biden's immediate and decisive show of support for Israel following the October 7 attacks by Hamas appears to have turned off some in his own party," wrote a Gallup research consultant.

A Gallup survey released Thursday shows that U.S. President Joe Biden's approval rating among Democrats has fallen by 11 percentage points this month, a possible indication that his unconditional support for Israel as it carries out massacres in the Gaza Strip is angering part of his base.

In September, 86% of Democrats approved of Biden's job performance. But between October 2 and October 23, Biden's approval rating among Democrats has fallen to 75%, according to Gallup—the lowest level of his presidency.

Megan Brenan, a research consultant at Gallup, argued the survey results suggest that "Biden's immediate and decisive show of support for Israel following the October 7 attacks by Hamas appears to have turned off some in his own party."

As the death toll and humanitarian crisis in Gaza worsen by the hour, Muslim Americans are increasingly expressing outrage over the Biden administration's unwavering show of support for the Israeli government, which human rights groups and United Nations experts have accused of collective punishment and other war crimes.

"Joe Biden has single-handedly alienated almost every Arab-American and Muslim-American voter in Michigan," Democratic state Rep. Alabas Farhat told NBC News over the weekend. Michigan is a critical battleground state that Biden won in 2020.

"The Biden administration and Democrats as a whole are going to have to do a lot of work to rebuild some level of trust with my community," added Farhat, who represents Dearborn, one of the largest Muslim- and Arab-American communities in the U.S. "It's never too late to do the right thing."

Last week, the Biden administration asked Congress to approve $14 billion in additional military assistance for Israel, despite warnings that he and other administration officials could be rendering themselves complicit in genocide.

Biden, who is running for reelection in 2024, has backed efforts to deliver humanitarian aid to Gazans under Israeli bombardment.

But he has thus far refused to call for a cease-fire and suggested he doesn't trust the Gaza Health Ministry's figures on the grisly death toll in the Palestinian territory—even though his own administration has repeatedly cited the data internally. Human rights experts say the ministry's figures have proven to be reliable.

NBC News reported Sunday that "in rolling conversations in Michigan and beyond over the past two weeks, Muslim elected officials, activists, and community leaders have coalesced around a plan to mobilize their constituents to vote next year—but also to encourage them to leave the top of the ticket blank in protest."

Survey results released last week by Data for Progress showed that two-thirds of likely U.S. voters—and 80% of Democrats—believe that "the U.S. should call for a cease-fire and deescalation of violence in Gaza" and "leverage its close diplomatic relationship with Israel to prevent further violence and civilian deaths."

But the Biden administration has responded dismissively to growing cease-fire demands from human rights groups, the United Nations, and members of his party.

"A cease-fire, right now, really only benefits Hamas," National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said during a press briefing earlier this week.

Kirby later said the Biden administration has not set or discussed any red lines with Israel as it prepares to invade the Gaza Strip after weeks of near-constant bombing.

While he continues to prioritize foreign affairs, domestic issues (such as the fent crisis, entitlements, border crisis, and infrastructure projects) go unattended. If it is true that he will lose Michigan as a result of all this, it could lead to a significant change in the 2024 election.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:11 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:09 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:03 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:47 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:00 pm Uh-Oh.....There are still images on the net of him....

He says it was "by mistake" (sounds doubtful to me, but he's admitting he did pull it, somehow thinking it would help him open a door faster?)...pretty darn dumb statements are being made calling it akin to Jan 6...

https://www.news10.com/news/politics/ap ... ding-bill/

But a big nothing burger, regardless.
in all of my life working in 100’s of buildings, I have NEVER seen a fire alarm pull station not clearly marked to make ANYONE think otherwise.
me too, though not so many!
I have seen confusing signage in hospitals on elevator doors, button for up or down easily confused with alarm button.

Regardless, but in comparison with actual serious ethics issues, this is a true nothing burger... the GOP can't bring themselves to even expel George Santos.
Full video. Bowman is a liar. Never even tried to use door after pulling alarm. He should be expelled and it’s a felony.

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/17176 ... a82I2GssRg
He would have been expelled just a few years ago. Pulling a fire alarm in a crowed building is horribly dangerous, and irresponsible.

But you let Trump and your fellow R's set the bar, YA. Now? This is just another day in Congress.

Where's your call for Thomas, YA? Forget about him?

You asked for this. This is what you get.
:lol: :lol: Yea, the "if jimmy jumps off a bridge are you going to follow him", model works well for 4 year olds. Happy to hear you agree your side is equally is stupid and bullet proof from the law. And just pure laughable, again, that you think it all started with Trump. Who knew Trump was so powerful, enough so, that he completely changed how the world views breaking the laws.....and in only 4 short years. :lol:
equally?

Bowman did something quite stupid, but come on, not remotely "equal".
:oops: ahhh, you said the quite part out loud. So a felony is not felony. Bowman committed a felony crime. Waiting for you to give Trump that same leniency and grace.
misdemeanor or did I miss something?

Melendez = felony.

It's a misdemeanor in DC, misdemeanor in MD, VA...Texas, Florida...everywhere.

However, if you can prove it's done to obstruct a Congressional process, it can be charged as a felony...tough to prove.
But sure, a crime either way. Stupid one, too. He plead to the misdemeanor.
It is a felony in Illinois. ;)

That was point WRT to felony.....he was obstructing the Congressional process.

Still nice to see you give him a pass for just being stupid to disrupt Congressional Process, even seeing it live on video. You are better than this. Tough to prove? AYFKM.....what more proof do you want or need. You are now embarrassing yourself.
No, unless he told someone otherwise, all we know is that he pulled it.
We can reasonably surmise his intent, but proving in court is much harder.

I'm fine with holding him accountable; he's plead to a misdemeanor. Fine with me if he resigns or is pushed out of Congress.

But his crime doesn't remotely rise to Santos' crimes...agree or disagree?

Doesn't remotely rise to Trump's crimes, whether personal (sexual assault), business (fraud), or governmental...too numerous...agree or disagree?

Melendez should plea, hasn't. Definitely should leave Congress, which most of his peer Dems are pushing.
No need for court...his own words. Seems like a standup guy, accountable for his words & actions, forthright in his intentions..... :lol: a sin is a sin ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzMFOvKrw3u/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:43 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:11 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:09 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:03 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:47 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:00 pm Uh-Oh.....There are still images on the net of him....

He says it was "by mistake" (sounds doubtful to me, but he's admitting he did pull it, somehow thinking it would help him open a door faster?)...pretty darn dumb statements are being made calling it akin to Jan 6...

https://www.news10.com/news/politics/ap ... ding-bill/

But a big nothing burger, regardless.
in all of my life working in 100’s of buildings, I have NEVER seen a fire alarm pull station not clearly marked to make ANYONE think otherwise.
me too, though not so many!
I have seen confusing signage in hospitals on elevator doors, button for up or down easily confused with alarm button.

Regardless, but in comparison with actual serious ethics issues, this is a true nothing burger... the GOP can't bring themselves to even expel George Santos.
Full video. Bowman is a liar. Never even tried to use door after pulling alarm. He should be expelled and it’s a felony.

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/17176 ... a82I2GssRg
He would have been expelled just a few years ago. Pulling a fire alarm in a crowed building is horribly dangerous, and irresponsible.

But you let Trump and your fellow R's set the bar, YA. Now? This is just another day in Congress.

Where's your call for Thomas, YA? Forget about him?

You asked for this. This is what you get.
:lol: :lol: Yea, the "if jimmy jumps off a bridge are you going to follow him", model works well for 4 year olds. Happy to hear you agree your side is equally is stupid and bullet proof from the law. And just pure laughable, again, that you think it all started with Trump. Who knew Trump was so powerful, enough so, that he completely changed how the world views breaking the laws.....and in only 4 short years. :lol:
equally?

Bowman did something quite stupid, but come on, not remotely "equal".
:oops: ahhh, you said the quite part out loud. So a felony is not felony. Bowman committed a felony crime. Waiting for you to give Trump that same leniency and grace.
misdemeanor or did I miss something?

Melendez = felony.

It's a misdemeanor in DC, misdemeanor in MD, VA...Texas, Florida...everywhere.

However, if you can prove it's done to obstruct a Congressional process, it can be charged as a felony...tough to prove.
But sure, a crime either way. Stupid one, too. He plead to the misdemeanor.
It is a felony in Illinois. ;)

That was point WRT to felony.....he was obstructing the Congressional process.

Still nice to see you give him a pass for just being stupid to disrupt Congressional Process, even seeing it live on video. You are better than this. Tough to prove? AYFKM.....what more proof do you want or need. You are now embarrassing yourself.
No, unless he told someone otherwise, all we know is that he pulled it.
We can reasonably surmise his intent, but proving in court is much harder.

I'm fine with holding him accountable; he's plead to a misdemeanor. Fine with me if he resigns or is pushed out of Congress.

But his crime doesn't remotely rise to Santos' crimes...agree or disagree?

Doesn't remotely rise to Trump's crimes, whether personal (sexual assault), business (fraud), or governmental...too numerous...agree or disagree?

Melendez should plea, hasn't. Definitely should leave Congress, which most of his peer Dems are pushing.
No need for court...his own words. Seems like a standup guy, accountable for his words & actions, forthright in his intentions..... :lol: a sin is a sin ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzMFOvKrw3u/
Again, he plead to a misdemeanor. Guilty to the misdemeanor. Which will be expunged in 3 months.

I'm 100% fine with calling for his expulsion from Congress, and would lose zero sleep if he was expelled, and certainly think Melendez should resign or be expelled, but anyone who can't say that Santos' crimes are much worse or can't admit that Trump's crimes are much, much, much worse just has no standing in any discussion about this.

How come you can't bring yourself to say that Trump's crimes are much worse and should disqualify him from any elected office including dog catcher?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NYT poll: Trump set to romp Biden

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/05/trump- ... n-poll-nyt

If the election were held today, former President Donald Trump would easily beat President Joe Biden with over 300 electoral votes, according to a new swing state poll from The New York Times and Siena College.

Why it matters: The poll will increase anxiety among Democrats about the 2024 election and undermines the idea that Biden is the most electable Democrat against Trump.

By the numbers: The poll shows Trump leading Biden in five of six swing states — Nevada, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin —all of which Biden won in 2020.

Biden led Trump in Wisconsin but is down 4 points in Pennsylvania, 5 in Arizona, 6 in Georgia, 5 in Michigan, and 10 in Nevada.
71 percent said Biden was "too old," including 54 percent of Biden's supporters.
Only 39 percent of those voters felt the same about Trump, who would be the oldest president ever inaugurated and has shared no details about his health.
Swing state voters said they trust Trump over Biden on the economy by a 22-point margin, 59 to 37 percent.
Trump and Biden are effectively tied among voters under 30 — a large shift from 2020.

Biden also polls weaker than alternative Democrats, even Vice President Kamala Harris.

Trump leads Biden by 5 points and Harris by only 3 points.

A generic, unnamed Democrat fares even better with an 8-point lead over Trump — a 13-point swing from Biden.
What they're saying: Kevin Munoz, a spokesperson for Biden's re-election, told Axios that "predictions more than a year out tend to look a little different a year later. Don't take our word for it: Gallup predicted an eight point loss for President Obama only for him to win handedly a year later."

He added: "We'll win in 2024 by putting our heads down and doing the work, not by fretting about a poll."
Flashback: Biden benefited from the same Times/Siena College poll 4 years ago, which showed him as the most electable Democrat against Trump.

Biden's campaign seized on the poll and others like it to argue that he deserved the nomination because he had the best chance of beating Trump.
The same poll four years later shows the opposite.

Interesting how Biden's numbers have suddenly dropped once he no longer made the USA his top priority. He has again chosen to make foreign affairs and involvement in needless wars of greater significance. All this possibly leading to yet another term for tRump in the White House. The thought of another war being a significant factor in this:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... reelected/

When it comes to whether the U.S. will be kept out of war in the near future, voters instilled more confidence in Trump than Biden in keeping the country out of wars. Forty-three percent of voters said that the chances that the U.S. would get involved in a war would decrease if Trump won next year’s election, while 39 percent said the chances would increase under Trump.

If Biden clinches the presidency in 2024, 49 percent of voters said the chances of the U.S. being in a war would increase, and another 23 percent said the chances would decrease under Biden’s leadership.

Those in the pro war camp need to think this over very thoroughly. Stop Biden's stupidity now or you will see tRump back in the White Wash House real soon. Don't say I didn't tell you so!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Excerpt from David Brooks in the Times:

“It’s better to ask the simple question: Do I think Joe Biden is doing a good job? I look around and conclude that he is. The economic trends are good for average Americans. The U.S. economy grew at a torrid 4.9 percent annualized rate in the third quarter of this year, by far the highest cumulative, inflation-adjusted growth in the Group of 7. The prime age employment rate is near record highs and inflation is down to 3.7 percent.

Household debt is way down. The average family’s net worth increased by an inflation-adjusted 37 percent between 2019 and 2022. The gains were broadly felt: Income increased almost across the board, benefiting urban and rural people, homeowners and renters, white people and Black people.

The mood is so glum, many voters don’t yet perceive these improvements, reeling as they are from the recent bout of inflation. Will they come to appreciate all the positive trends this time next year? I have no idea, and neither do you. It can take a long time for perceptions to catch up with economic realities. The only thing we can do is put our faith in the idea that good policy deserves our support.

I spoke this week to Mitch Landrieu, who oversees Biden’s infrastructure initiative. It was like talking to someone from a saner epoch. He described hundreds of productive meetings he’s had over the past year with Republican and Democratic governors and mayors to get over 40,000 different projects off the ground — roads, clean water and all the rest. “It’s gone swimmingly well, it really has. This is not a conservative or liberal thing,” Landrieu said. And the scope is huge: nearly $400 billion has gone into investments. “When history renders its verdict, this will be comparable to Works Progress Administration, or the Eisenhower highway construction program or rural electrification,” Landrieu added.

I’m not saying this election won’t be close. Democrats don’t like that Biden is so old, and he’s not getting younger. I’m just saying he has a path to victory. As the former Obama adviser David Axelrod has been saying, Biden has to make this a comparison election — him versus Trump. And I’d add that he has to make this a prosaic election. It’s not which of these two men do you dislike least, it’s which set of goods do you want to buy: low prescription drug prices or higher ones, some student debt forgiveness or none, abundant infrastructure jobs or few? If Biden can make this about concrete benefits to everyday Americans, I suspect he’ll be fine.“
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:37 pm Comedian sums of Biden: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CywGDjxP ... k0MDhjYg==
Nice laugh track. Sounds like they stole it from Brady Bunch reruns.
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Chip Roy (R—Texas): “One thing. I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing. One. That I can go campaign on and say we did. Anybody sitting in the complex, if you want to come down to the floor and come explain to me, one meaningful, significant thing the Republican majority has done.”

A lot of folks staring at their shoes….They don’t remember how to govern, and cannot believe that the system is designed for deals cut in the name of consensus. Tools.
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67425906.amp

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Soldier must be thrilled about the Law and Order in The Ukraine!
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:25 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67425906.amp

Ukraine is desperate. Aid package is stalled. US support is falling. Quid Pro Quo.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:57 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:25 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67425906.amp

Ukraine is desperate. Aid package is stalled. US support is falling. Quid Pro Quo.
There is hope yet!
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Blinken's distraught face when Joe answers a question about Xi being a dictator: https://x.com/jason_howerton/status/172 ... 33177?s=20
~Livy

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:34 pm Blinken's distraught face when Joe answers a question about Xi being a dictator: https://x.com/jason_howerton/status/172 ... 33177?s=20
It's nice having a President speak truth to power instead of suck up to dictators, give them classified intel and salute their generals.

Blinken now gets to earn his salary.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Brooklyn post_id=500109 time=1699304520 user_id=476]
We've heard this dumb forkery before.

Brookie -- how about you stop hysterically wetting the bed? How about you STFU, get your head out of your butt, and start doing something to get Sleepy Joe re-elected. Sheesh!!!!

Calling for Biden to step aside assures a Trump re-election. Stop it. Bernie Sanders ain't gonna save our Democracy dude. Neither is Jill Stein. Neither is Joe Manchin or Mayor Pete or Elizabeth Warren or anyone else. It is Sleepy Joe or fascism. Period. Focus!

See below:

Is Obama Toast? Handicapping the 2012 Election

By Nate Silver

Nov. 3, 2011

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/maga ... ction.html
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:34 pm Blinken's distraught face when Joe answers a question about Xi being a dictator: https://x.com/jason_howerton/status/172 ... 33177?s=20
It's nice having a President speak truth to power instead of suck up to dictators, give them classified intel and salute their generals.

Blinken now gets to earn his salary.
Working for Biden good ole wynken should ask for a hefty raise from his boss before he nods off again. I wasn't aware Biden was one of Xi's " old friends" that must make Putin one of trumps " old friend" as well. This back and forth banter between Joe and Xi is pure BS. The only people dumb enough to believe it are on this forum every day. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:39 am Working for Biden good ole wynken should ask for a hefty raise from his boss before he nods off again. I wasn't aware Biden was one of Xi's " old friends" that must make Putin one of trumps " old friend" as well. This back and forth banter between Joe and Xi is pure BS. The only people dumb enough to believe it are on this forum every day. :D
Seems to me you're here every day.

So Biden is just BS-ing and Blinken doesn't have to worry? :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:05 pm
Brooklyn post_id=500109 time=1699304520 user_id=476]
We've heard this dumb forkery before.

Brookie -- how about you stop hysterically wetting the bed? How about you STFU, get your head out of your butt, and start doing something to get Sleepy Joe re-elected. Sheesh!!!!

Calling for Biden to step aside assures a Trump re-election. Stop it. Bernie Sanders ain't gonna save our Democracy dude. Neither is Jill Stein. Neither is Joe Manchin or Mayor Pete or Elizabeth Warren or anyone else. It is Sleepy Joe or fascism. Period. Focus!

See below:

Is Obama Toast? Handicapping the 2012 Election

By Nate Silver

Nov. 3, 2011

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/maga ... ction.html

Hey Genius - it's time for you to get your limited brains out of your stinkhole and do some thinking if you can.

The fact is that Biden's ratings are declining (especially with the younger generation) with his idiotic support of Israel's Apartheid and warmongering. Even NBC agrees to this:

Biden’s Approval Rating Slips to 40% as 70% of Young Voters Disapprove of Israel Policy

https://libertarianinstitute.org/news/b ... el-policy/

An NBC News poll found that President Joe Biden is beginning to struggle with a key demographic. The President’s approval rating is continuing to sag, and young Americans are definitely opposed to his foreign policy, especially support for Israel.

The poll conducted by NBC from November 10-14 found that Biden’s approval rating has sunk to the lowest level of his presidency, 40%. The sagging approval indicates Americans have grown tired of the current administration. The survey found that if the 2024 election were held today, former President Donald Trump would beat Biden.

Driving Biden’s poor performance is dissatisfaction with his foreign policy. Only 33% of voters approve of Biden’s foreign policy. While 34% of Americans approve of Biden’s handling of Israel’s onslaught in Gaza.

Since taking office, Biden has been a staunch war hawk. He has led a proxy war against Russia in Ukraine, and he continued Trump’s aggressive policies against China. Additionally, Biden has overseen a massive military surge in the Asia-Pacific that has driven animosities with China and North Korea.

The President is struggling significantly among young Americans. His approval rating for that group fell to 31% from 46% in September. The decline is likely driven by Biden’s full-throated support for Israel’s war in Gaza. According to the NBC poll, 70% of Americans aged 18-34 disapprove of Biden’s handling of the war.

Overall, only 34% of Americans approve of how Biden has handled the conflict, while 56% disapprove. Washington is shipping weapons to Tel Aviv nearly every day. So far, at least 13,000 Palestinians, including 5,500 children, have been killed by Israel.

As an indy, there's nothing I can do for Sleepy Joe. This is something Democrats are going to have to do for themselves. GTFO of the Middle East and all foreign wars as it is clear that the current generation wants no more wars. They know fully well that they will be the ones forced to fight them while so many others stay at home, profit financially from these wars, and spend the day blissfully counting their money as others bleed for them. Those of us who oppose more war in the ME are the majority as opposed to those of you who want more involvement.

tRump and his allies who oppose foreign interventionism are watching these turn of events with rapturous joy. They know this will help bring back tRump and his extreme radical right wingism back into the White Wash House. Nobody on this forum has condemned this extremism more than I have. But supporting a deluded apologist for Israeli Apartheid is not going to preserve the Presidency for the Democrats. Unless he changes his ways, the USA is sunk as, thanks to him, tRump will exploit that idiotic adventurism in his campaign to go back at the top.

Return to “POLITICS”