All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Peter Brown

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Peter Brown »

Carroll81 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:35 am I barely read this thread.

Have any Fanlax libs been screaming about the Delta Variant? Please understand it’s just more nonsense to force vaccinations.

Meanwhile young boys are dropping dead of the vaccination. Anyone discussing that?
I'll discuss it with you. How many have died of the vaccine? Where is this being tracked?

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/ ... 021-052478
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Have any Fanlax libs been screaming about the Delta Variant? Please understand it’s just more nonsense to force vaccinations.

Meanwhile young boys are dropping dead of the vaccination. Anyone discussing that?
I'll discuss it with you. How many have died of the vaccine? Where is this being tracked?
“This report provides a summary of each adolescent’s clinical course and evaluation. No causal relationship between vaccine administration and myocarditis has been established. Continued monitoring and reporting to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is strongly recommended.”

Worth tracking to determine if there is a relationship.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:42 pm

“This report provides a summary of each adolescent’s clinical course and evaluation. No causal relationship between vaccine administration and myocarditis has been established. Continued monitoring and reporting to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is strongly recommended.”

You getting all "sciencey" with PB? Good luck with that.

Back in the world of nuance, the risk of myocarditis needs to be weighed against the continued incidents of antigenic shift which will continue to result in death for the unvaccinated and imposition of behavioral restrictions (at least by the semi-sane).

Sigh. If only life were simple like apple pie and Mom...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You can't say Mom any longer, it is a birthing person. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:51 pm You can't say Mom any longer, it is a birthing person. :lol:

The daffiness of libs has no bottom. I’m not sure how they balance a checkbook let alone dress themselves in the morning.
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:49 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:42 pm

You getting all "sciencey" with PB? Good luck with that.

Back in the world of nuance, the risk of myocarditis needs to be weighed against the continued incidents of antigenic shift which will continue to result in death for the unvaccinated and imposition of behavioral restrictions (at least by the semi-sane).

Sigh. If only life were simple like apple pie and Mom...
Yep. I read the paper. Nothing in it to suggest that vaccines are causing it and the incidence is small. Better to get people vaccinated to head off virus circulation and a really bad mutation. Bandito needs to head back to Jellystone.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

What changed, since on 3.8% are vaxxed?

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:53 pm What changed, since on 3.8% are vaxxed?

It’s a hoax.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:53 pm What changed, since on 3.8% are vaxxed?

It’s a hoax.
Tired act.

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:52 pm

It’s a hoax.
Tired act.

Joe
What was the point of the chart and the comment that only 3.8% of the population is fully vaccinated? Do you believe that was a good faith inquiry? I read the India Times from time to time. It’s actually very good. Ask a silly conspiracy leaning question and you get a silly response. It is a tired act.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:02 pm You can lead a horse's rump to water, but...

"Covid-19 vaccines are available for everyone ages 12 and up," US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday at a White House briefing. "They are nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death -- meaning nearly every death due to Covid-19 is particularly tragic, because nearly every death, especially among adults, due to Covid-19 is at this point entirely preventable.

Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/health/u ... index.html

If they didn't endanger the rest of us I'd say good riddance.
do you have numbers on how they endanger you? "nearly every death" is preventable.

so what are the numbers? you or grandmama.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It’s a hoax.
Tired act.

Joe
We are not as smart as TLD, we haven’t achieved omniscience. Which is why the question was asked.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:26 pm

It’s a hoax.
Tired act.

Joe
We are not as smart as TLD, we haven’t achieved omniscience. Which is why the question was asked.
You expect a guy on Fanlax to have the answer? Try twitter.

You ever been to India? I haven’t. My father hoped to take me there one day on a trip but he didn’t make it. Very good friend from Mumbai……I hope to have a chance to go home with him.
Carroll81

Post by Carroll81 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank you.

My take aways from the report:
- All seven in the study cited recovered quickly.
- Myocarditis is a known side effect of all vaccines - very rare
- Physicians should be aware of vaccination status when a teen presents with chest pain

My thoughts are that we may very well be jumping the gun with vaccination of teens and perhaps young adults. We don't have enough data yet on the trade-off of side effects of vaccines vs. complications of the disease in the cohort being addressed here. For now, from the report you cite: "The benefits of vaccination significantly exceed possible risks."

Now, do you have any instances of the "young boys [that] are dropping dead of the vaccination" that you say we should be discussing?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:26 pm

It’s a hoax.
Tired act.

Joe
You expect a guy on Fanlax to have the answer? Try twitter.

You ever been to India? I haven’t. My father hoped to take me there one day on a trip but he didn’t make it. Very good friend from Mumbai……I hope to have a chance to go home with him.
youth,
what changed?

i don't know what changed and am looking for a cheat sheet. most of the time on fanlax, i get one.
everybody knows. and can run countries' covid response.

so what changed?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:03 am Mesa County.
Has anyone provided data that suggests if you already had CV-19, the vaccine is really negligible? The mrna inventor suggested this data is not clear, yet.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Carroll81 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:34 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank you.

My take aways from the report:
- All seven in the study cited recovered quickly.
- Myocarditis is a known side effect of all vaccines - very rare
- Physicians should be aware of vaccination status when a teen presents with chest pain

My thoughts are that we may very well be jumping the gun with vaccination of teens and perhaps young adults. We don't have enough data yet on the trade-off of side effects of vaccines vs. complications of the disease in the cohort being addressed here. For now, from the report you cite: "The benefits of vaccination significantly exceed possible risks."

Now, do you have any instances of the "young boys [that] are dropping dead of the vaccination" that you say we should be discussing?

https://medium.com/@wpegden/weighing-my ... d6b3df7cfb
Bart

Post by Bart »

tech37 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:12 am More background from earlier this year re Ivermectin:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectious ... id19/90552

Latest:

https://www.principletrial.org/news/ive ... iple-trial
Much of the buzz about ivermectin relies on metanalytic data from lots of smaller studies. I guess I wonder with all metanalytic studies if you get garbage in you get garbage out. In these studies, I wonder how many studies were not reported that indicated Ivermectin had no effect?

I would love for this stuff to work. At this point the data I have read relies on small samples with questionable methodologies. I see there are several larger controlled studies being done, which I think are needed. It appears that these questions may be answered shortly in the larger patient controlled studies.

Return to “POLITICS”