The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:51 pm Comin' out with some weak stuff, TLD.
You are infatuated with this LESBO stuff.
Told you many times the stuff pops up on the feed when I open my computer, also posted the thread needed a little livening up and here you are. Infatuated with lesbians is laughable.....oh, and is Mulvaney a LESBO?
Never said I saw Mulvaney in a sexy see through negligee, never said I saw Rapinoe in rainbow panties either, just thought it might be a good move in the inclusive ad campaign.
Victoria's Secret has been heading in the tank for a long time, apparently Rapinoe hasn't been able to bail 'em out, hopefully (for their sake) the new committee can.
Have never shopped at a VS, very unlikely I ever will.
I have no idea why you bother reading and then further disseminate articles full of half truths. So Rapinoe is why VS is tanking? Is Mulvaney part of the ad campaign?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:30 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:08 am
You take everything you read as truth now?

As for what the vast majority prefers….. water is wet…. But I may offer that the vast majority of people don’t care what Victoria Secrets does. When was the last time you shopped at one?
W*T*F, TLD, you're smarter than to use the word everything there, no? Kind of falls right in there with never and always, doesn't it? Must be your joy in throwing jabs clouded the reasonable thinking part of your brain on that one.
Yup, I'd agree that the vast majority don't care much what Victoria Secrets (sic) does, looks like Victoria's Secrets does care that Rapinoe and the transgender were a bust though.
The vast majority still like what the vast majority has always liked. You choose to have Mulvaney in a see through negligee and Rapinoe in rainbow flag laced panties and you're not going to appeal to the vast majority IMHO. Sell, sell, sell, ya know, and the Victoria's Secret sales department does care, like every other sales department, about sales and who their product appeals to. Choose your strategy and ad campaigns wisely.
So Rapinoe and whoever else didn’t reverse the trend? Seems like Victoria Secret’s started sliding well before Rapinoe and Mulvaney was the point of my post. You are infatuated with this LESBO stuff. Like many things, I first learned of Mulvaney on this site as it’s pretty much where I consume anything close to “social media”. BTW, pretty sure I have made more purchases at VS than you have over the past 6 years……Even have a photo of my daughter with Angel Wings on….Pretty sure she doesn’t care about Rapinoe and probably doesn’t know who Dylan Mulvaney is…… these companies all want to sell more product to more people. You think that’s a bad strategy? Marketing departments make mistakes all the time. It’s part of the business.
From what I’ve been exposed to, her public displays and personal…I’m a hard pass on rapinoe. Hope she kicks some world a** repping us in soccer but otherwise I’m out.

Now if we’re talking the Solo, we’ll then I’ve got a strong bid for hot scratch and debt assets.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm
Told you many times the stuff pops up on the feed when I open my computer, also posted the thread needed a little livening up and here you are. Infatuated with lesbians is laughable.....oh, and is Mulvaney a LESBO?
Never said I saw Mulvaney in a sexy see through negligee, never said I saw Rapinoe in rainbow panties either, just thought it might be a good move in the inclusive ad campaign.
Victoria's Secret has been heading in the tank for a long time, apparently Rapinoe hasn't been able to bail 'em out, hopefully (for their sake) the new committee can.
I have no idea why you bother reading and then further disseminate articles full of half truths. So Rapinoe is why VS is tanking? Is Mulvaney part of the ad campaign?
Would make the same comment about you, aint nobody there making you read and respond, is there?
Never said Rapinoe is why VS is tanking.
Google to find the answers to your questions, otherwise if they pop up on my feed I'll post them for you.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm
Would make the same comment about you, aint nobody there making you read and respond, is there?
Never said Rapinoe is why VS is tanking.
Google to find the answers to your questions, otherwise if they pop up on my feed I'll post them for you.
I don’t understand why a person would disseminate info that they know is faulty….having studied mass media communication in college I may be more sensitive to it. Anyway, I don’t understand it. Never will….. you didn’t say Rapinoe tanked VS….the article you disseminated suggested that. You or the article mentioned Mulvaney which seemed to be “misinformation”….I remember when those things were called lies.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I didn't know it was faulty, didn't research it.
Livened up the thread though didn't it?
Thanks for your participation.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:19 pm I didn't know it was faulty, didn't research it.
The people disseminating the information is banking on it. Yes..got some back and forth…. Primarily because I like to engage you. I like the back and forth.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:19 pm I didn't know it was faulty, didn't research it.
Well well well…..Guess what I am doing right now…..getting ready for OSU v Penn State. Talking to my son’s friends fiance who just so happens to work for of all places Victoria Secrets Corporate in Columbus…..layoffs just announced. Talked about changing in demographics and lower spend by Gen Z versus Millennials…. Also talked about retail shrink and issues surrounding intimate apparel….Funny how Megan Rapinoe and “Mulvaney” never came up….I take her word versus some article with falsehoods in it.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:31 am
Well well well…..Guess what I am doing right now…..getting ready for OSU v Penn State. Talking to my son’s friends fiance who just so happens to work for of all places Victoria Secrets Corporate in Columbus…..layoffs just announced. Talked about changing in demographics and lower spend by Gen Z versus Millennials…. Also talked about retail shrink and issues surrounding intimate apparel….Funny how Megan Rapinoe and “Mulvaney” never came up….I take her word versus some article with falsehoods in it.
Why do I see soooo many jesus signs at game day??

When the liquidation happens I’ve got a bid for Stephanie seymour.

You did just give them the liberals still suck so much I can be an abhorrent less than human person and still point fingers pivot with “shrink”

I think some substack sources and soon the National reviews will reveal how Mulvaney runs BLM and the ghetto kids have coordinated with the trans to assault good old corporate America by stealing more inventory .
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:31 am
Couldn't imagine why you were posting here this morning.
I imagine if you had asked the fiancé about Megan she would
have given you her thoughts on the "impact" she's had on
the resurrection. Mulvaney has never had anything to do with
VS as far as I know, I just threw the trans' name in the mix
as an example of what might happen when inclusiveness
becomes the priority at the cost of your primary customer
base. VS has been hammered by a lot of people/causes for a
lot of years now. Lizzy probably wants their models eating
twinkies while hanging rolls of flab over their panties (if you
could see 'em), the trans probably want 'em in duct tape and
water balloons, and on and on. Meanwhile the vast majority
still likes what the vast majority has always liked. Hope VS
figures it all out and the fiancé has a long career there (if
that's her dream job).
Enjoy the game.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The key in both situations is that their legacy existing customers base is not their future and the executives recognize this and are trying to affect structural change while limiting the decay or runoff.

They knew there’s some risk in alienating a portion fo the existing customers but the existing customers don’t cut it for the enterprise anymore and aren’t the future of their existence. This seems lost on so many that see correlation as their proof without any introspection of how that conclusion was derived.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

This popped up in my newsfeed.

Cheer Meet Locker Room Incident Involved Co-Ed Teams, Not Transgender Student

Guess the woman running for school board needed a boogeyman before the facts came out.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DMac

Post by DMac »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:57 pm This popped up in my newsfeed.

Cheer Meet Locker Room Incident Involved Co-Ed Teams, Not Transgender Student

Guess the woman running for school board needed a boogeyman before the facts came out.
both boys and girls being assigned to locker rooms during the meet for final touches
I like it!! :D
Glad to see you boyz are getting this stuff on your feeds now. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I just saw a “de trans” ad on this site…
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am I just saw a “de trans” ad on this site…
Why are you seeking out that content? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Read the comments for a look into people's hearts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-mayo ... 52190.html
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:45 am Read the comments for a look into people's hearts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-mayo ... 52190.html
Read any comment section on a hot topic issue....its rather, polarizing, to say the least. But I honestly do not believe the comments are in malice, rather ignorance.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:44 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am I just saw a “de trans” ad on this site…
Probably because I keep reading this dumb thread.

If I was a girl I would definitely do yoga and then eat only Chinese food out of a box regularly. My own one…
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:47 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:44 am
Probably because I keep reading this dumb thread.

If I was a girl I would definitely do yoga and then eat only Chinese food out of a box regularly. My own one…
😂😂
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”