Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:55 pm man, there's some disgusting, hateful trash being spewed on here.

The ugliness is really appalling, yet revealing.

Weak sauce. :roll:

The ugliness is what your new party is embracing, a nihilistic ambush of honest Americans like Patrick Underwood.

Wondering why you haven’t heard that name? You shouldn’t.

https://abc7news.com/family-ids-federal ... t/6221576/

Looking forward to more posts here like MD’s saying it’s ‘ugly’ to point out basic facts which aren’t too complimentary of the party that is solely responsible for Antifa.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:10 pm
old salt wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:04 pm So a growing concern going forward is inflated into fact. Are White Supremacists dressing like Antifa ? How many White Supremacists have been arrested, or is this just a social media boogeyman, being hyped as a diversion from who's actually doing the damage ?
We don't know who is doing the damage in 25 different American cities.

We need to stop acting like we know.

This nonsensical post above would be pathetic if it wasn’t so predictable.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Great.

Now's your chance. Let's start with Minnesota. Tell the forum the party affiliation of ever single person at those protests, and who they voted for in the last MN election.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:18 pm Great.

Now's your chance. Let's start with Minnesota. Tell the forum the party affiliation of ever single person at those protests, and who they voted for in the last MN election.
Do you think Anarchists vote? :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bingo. 6ft gets it. It took him all of ten seconds, Pete.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Team Trump
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:27 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:18 pm Great.

Do you think Anarchists vote? :lol:
Not usually. But they did enable Theodore Roosevelt to become 26th President of the United States.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:10 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:30 am
6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am Democrat presidential politics, anarchists and gutless liberal progressive mayors and governors are a LETHAL cocktail for Americas cities and for the small businesses being wiped out all across the country.

These same baztidz, who were arresting fathers for playing with their children in a park without a mask or a barber cutting hair in his shop, are letting their cities burn down around them. And telling their police to stand down.

Elections really do matter and Mayors like Bill DeBlasio and that clown in Minneapolis need to be thrown out of office.

Responsibility goes to the top. Your hero in the White House has been stoking the fires of hate and bigotry since day one & was the one who called for the death penalty in the infamous Central Park Five fiasco. This even though it was proven that they had been innocent all along. We're still waiting for an apology from bigots like him & from Rush Blimpbaugh. Yeah, good luck with that one.

When society rids itself of these moronic bigots and haters, when it brings about justice, that's when we will have peace.
Don't pass the buck.

Didn't you VOTE for these idiots in Minnesota.
6ft has a great point here, and that's one message from the protesters. Hold the people in power accountable for their failures.

First one to go is the Police Chief. Because how the F is training so lousy that four freaking officers would listen to a man plead for his life, and do nothing? That's not a bad apple situation. That's a systemic problem.

Trump isn't helping, though, Six. Can you not admit that? He threatened protesters.
Trump threatening protesters with more violence is totally idiotic.

Speaking of local- Philando Castile. Where did that occur? Just outside of Brookie’s St Paul.

We were told by then longtime sitting Min (d) congressman Keith Ellison (now Minnesota Atty Gen.) things were gonna change under his leadership.

Still waiting for that change.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And some good news, near Flint Michigan-

Sheriff defuses protest angst, shows empathy and compassion and walks with protesters:

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1 ... 25634?s=21
a fan

Post by a fan »

F'ing brilliant. On soooooo many levels.

Anyone here give two *hits what political party this sheriff belongs to?

Yeah, me neither. Work to fix our problems. Brilliant man, and I'd wager his team is no different.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:01 pm F'ing brilliant. On soooooo many levels.

Anyone here give two *hits what political party this sheriff belongs to?

Yeah, me neither. Work to fix our problems. Brilliant man, and I'd wager his team is no different.
What political party a person belongs to is far down the list of how most rational people think about others.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

BTW, my facebook feed this morning is FILLED with policemen kneeling in front of protesters. Policemen hugging protesters. Policemen holding signs saying "end police brutality".

Hope.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:29 pm Bingo. 6ft gets it. It took him all of ten seconds, Pete.

I realize this is the narrative you want, which not ironically is also what the Democratic Party wants, but you and they are not getting away with deceit this time. People aren’t dumb. No one’s eyes are lying. Just look at the videos from yesterday.

https://twitter.com/jgilliam_seal/statu ... 20963?s=21

I guess you see ‘white supremists’ in that video of thugs beating a shop owner near death? What do you think the overlap of the thugs and Democrat is? I’m thinking 100%.

What’s going to happen as a result of all these riots is Americans will turn to a law and order candidate. It’s hard to portray Biden as one when he and his staff are bragging about raising funds to bail Antifa out of jails today.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:04 pm So a growing concern going forward is inflated into fact. Are White Supremacists dressing like Antifa ? How many White Supremacists have been arrested, or is this just a social media boogeyman, being hyped as a diversion from who's actually doing the damage ?
We don't know who is doing the damage in 25 different American cities.

We need to stop acting like we know.
Thomas theorem?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:45 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:29 pm Bingo. 6ft gets it. It took him all of ten seconds, Pete.
I realize this is the narrative you want, which not ironically is also what the Democratic Party wants, but you and they are not getting away with deceit this time. People aren’t dumb. No one’s eyes are lying. Just look at the videos from yesterday.

:lol: What in that video tells you those are Democrats, Pete? FFS, man, voter turnout is 55%.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 pm BTW, my facebook feed this morning is FILLED with policemen kneeling in front of protesters. Policemen hugging protesters. Policemen holding signs saying "end police brutality".

Hope.
I have been saying this same thing for a very long time. 97.5 % of all police officers just want to protect and serve. I don't know how many millions of interactions police have with african americans and other minorities every year and every single day for that matter. No one dies, no one gets beat up, no one goes to jail what happens is dedicated police officers try to treat every situation they come across with compassion and humanity. Then one stupid ignorant ill trained police officer destroys all of the hard work of so many police officers in this nation. One effing stupid cop has destroyed everything so many cops have worked so hard to establish with the people they serve... TRUST. I feel bad for all of the men and women in law enforcement today. They bust their ass to negate the stereotype of police and at the blink of an eye, whatever good has been accomplished is gone by the wayside. One STUPID EFFING COP. I hope the piece of sheepdip is watching all the carnage he created along with 3 fellow alleged officers of the law. You people are trained to be professionals you failed every single law enforcement officer in this nation with your dereliction of your sworn oath to uphold the lawn. I hope you get everything you deserve when a jury of your peers convicts you of murder and sends your worthless, pathetic ass to jail for the rest of your life. :evil:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

@realDonaldTrump
The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

12:23 PM - May 31, 2020
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 pm BTW, my facebook feed this morning is FILLED with policemen kneeling in front of protesters. Policemen hugging protesters. Policemen holding signs saying "end police brutality".

Hope.
I have been saying this same thing for a very long time. 97.5 % of all police officers just want to protect and serve. I don't know how many millions of interactions police have with african americans and other minorities every year and every single day for that matter. No one dies, no one gets beat up, no one goes to jail what happens is dedicated police officers try to treat every situation they come across with compassion and humanity. Then one stupid ignorant ill trained police officer destroys all of the hard work of so many police officers in this nation. One effing stupid cop has destroyed everything so many cops have worked so hard to establish with the people they serve... TRUST. I feel bad for all of the men and women in law enforcement today. They bust their ass to negate the stereotype of police and at the blink of an eye, whatever good has been accomplished is gone by the wayside. One STUPID EFFING COP. I hope the piece of sheepdip is watching all the carnage he created along with 3 fellow alleged officers of the law. You people are trained to be professionals you failed every single law enforcement officer in this nation with your dereliction of your sworn oath to uphold the lawn. I hope you get everything you deserve when a jury of your peers convicts you of murder and sends your worthless, pathetic ass to jail for the rest of your life. :evil:
Yup...The people most mad at the bad cops......the good cops.
~Livy

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 pm @realDonaldTrump
The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

12:23 PM - May 31, 2020

Long overdue. They have terrorized Portland to the point where businesses have abandoned downtown.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:10 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:45 pm

:lol: What in that video tells you those are Democrats, Pete? FFS, man, voter turnout is 55%.

I'm not certain why you purposely post obtuse nonsense. Sure, most of Antifa and the rioters will not vote...that is a simple law of laziness in America. But there is not one Republican voter among the thousands that looted stores across America or who beat mercilessly innocent people last night. We all know the deal. Stop the fake-surprise act and stop looking foolish.

Return to “POLITICS”