Loyola Greyhounds 2021

D1 Mens Lacrosse
NovaHound

Re: Loyola Greyhounds 2021

Post by NovaHound »

HopFan16 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:40 pm If there are non-conference games, I can't imagine Loyola and Hopkins would not play. It'd be ridiculous if two teams that are literally 5 minutes down the street from one another could not figure out a way to make it work. Hopkins, for instance, is going to have a very robust on-campus test and trace system for students, faculty, and staff. Perhaps they offer to extend testing to Loyola student-athletes—if the Hounds do not already meet the Big Ten protocols under which the Hopkins lacrosse program will presumably operate.
All good posts here by lax fans. I was going to withhold comment because I knew nothing about protocols being followed by other teams and leagues. As each of you has stated there will be a lot of uncertainty and we all have to live within the rules being provided or dictated by the States and schools. The season may look a lot like the NCAA football season - a lot of ups and downs for many teams. Will pay to have a lot of depth on your team. I hope we're able to make some lemonade out of the lemons we've been given.

Hopkins and Loyola have shared a tremendous amount of information on safety and protocols. In fact both schools have accumulated a lot of data since both schools shut down on campus activities last March. What I do know is that Loyola has comprehensive COVID protocol and guidelines for students and faculty returning to campus based upon lessons learned from other schools since last March. You can find it here. https://www.loyola.edu/department/stude ... oronavirus

Is it going to prevent the spread of the virus? No. But it hopefully represents some common sense and obligations that should be followed and practiced to significantly reduce the transmission of the virus and to somehow coexist with it and return to some sense of normalcy.

From what I've heard from a good source is that the team has to conduct small groups drills (3 on 3) and may get to 6 on 6 prior to UVA game. Yeah, that's not a good practice routine to prepare for a game, but it is what it is. I'll take that over not playing at all. And who knows what happens if a player is exposed and has to self-quarantine and has to report all close contacts. Who knows? There are so many unknowns out there but I do believe Loyola will do its best to give its student athletes an opportunity to engage in competition and concurrently not put its coaches (for any sport), or its players, at risk without first instilling in everyone the duty and responsibility to practice and follow its guidelines. Father Linane wants the students and athletes to have as close as possible a normal semester. The teams will get tested a lot. Contact tracing will be closely followed, etc....

Fans and parents in the stands? Not yet. That depends upon the State of Maryland guidelines. And even if or when the public can get into the game it's probably going to be a lot different. Ridley could space out family and friends and have plenty of distancing with no gatherings sanctioned on school grounds before or after the games. What you do before and after will be up to the family and fans to choose. Until then I only hope that games are live streamed or even recorded for later playback.

Hold on to your seat. It's going to be a wild ride IMO.
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:26 pm
Laxfan#1969 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:16 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:19 am
Laxfan#1969 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:05 am
houndace1 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:02 pm
laxbro11 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:18 am
Laxfan#1969 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:41 am
NovaHound wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:52 am You could also throw in Georgetown, previously on the schedule. And UVA could take that bus ride up and bus back. I hope the Coaches can work something out with OOC teams. If that works out you could see games in mid to late Feb. What I don't know is whether or not fans will be able to attend. I have my doubts but that will be left up to the State of Maryland. Sorry to hear that about Pridemore. Wish him well. I am confident with Joey Kamish at Attack so no worries there.
I would think you will see the following non conference games

UVA (at Loyola)
Hopkins (at Hopkins)
Towson (at Towson)
Georgetown (at Loyola)

That's 4 OOC games I would think will almost be a lock...

They are trying to stay very close to home...so I could see anything within say a 2-3 hour bus ride as being a possibility for the non conference at this point...light travel means less expense...I think it more about expense then it is about health...

Then play the partial or lighter Patriot schedule (6-7 games) plus the tourney

Just gotta hope we get the protocols set and we have good luck in testing...

Lastly I had not heard about Pridemore...with that said, Kamish should be fine and frankly a huge contributor as a primary ball carrier and dodger...then hopefully a 4th attackman will emerge as insurance (maybe a freshman...but keep in mind they had zero fall ball...I don't expect any freshman to contribute...at least early)...

There will be speed bumps...but just seeing plans starting to shape up...very excited to see this team
Spoke with a Loyola dad and he son said, scrimmage vs Richmond Feb 6 and open UVA Feb 13. No Fans
Any other games? What about hopkins? Towson?
Correct on the Richmond and UVA info...I'd be stunned if parents/family are not allowed to attend an outside game...

More info will trickle out on schedule soon IMO...players will be back on 1/11

See what happens with the other games...nothing is a lock...expect a few speed bumps, and Loyola didn't practice as a team in the fall...so expect a rusty start....many schools had pretty normal falls depending on the administrations support

Big Ten schools will not play teams if they do not follow strict testing practices...hence I don't expect to see the Rutgers game. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't play Hop...but who knows

The next 3 weeks will be interesting...
Are you saying that Loyola is not going to be following strict testing practices? Why not?
Actually that's not what I'm saying...my opinion is the big ten is actually overreacting....from a testing and policy perspective

Big Ten is testing athletes daily...from what I have heard, they are looking to play teams that follow the same practice...so there is some uncertainty around who the Big Ten will play outside of conference...

I'm sure Loyola (and other teams) will do more than enough testing...but the big ten may choose to say they won't play them...I'm not sure what that process will be...this is all hearsay

I think the big tens policy is frankly over the top...these are 18-22 healthy athletes...they will be fine...they have the most strict quarantine/isolation policies for these kids...I think it's way to much...but when school administrators, legal and liability teams start to get involved...it gets overplayed....but hey, that's where we are at here as we crawl into 2021...

Bottom line is this year will look very different...I'm guessing teams will be lucky to get 10 games (reg season) played due to very tough covid policies (for 18-22 year olds)....but hey...some lacrosse is better than no lacrosse...

I feel bad for the athletes...they are being held to over the top protocols, heavy scrutiny, and they are by far the least impacted demographic by covid...but this will not be a fun semester for lacrosse athletes...a kid could do all the right things, pull a positive test, and miss multiple weeks....and that kid will be just fine...tests are not always accurate as we know...so you are gonna see each team lose key guys for chunks of the shorter season...and the kids didn't do anything wrong...

Like I said...some lacrosse will be better than no lacrosse...but this year is gonna be messy...it doesn't have to be...but administrators and policy makers will make it messy...and all the scrutiny will fall on the shoulders of the 18-22 year olds...

See what happens...next 2-3 weeks will give us more news on schedules....
This is dangerously close to a political discussion, but I see that what you're saying is that Loyola is unlikely to be following AS strict testing protocols as the Big 10. That sounds factual, even if 'hearsay' at this point, or subject to change.

You then move into opinion as to what's an over reaction and what's not. I think we all feel bad for the athletes, most of us also feel bad for those who get seriously sick from the virus...and some applaud efforts to try and reduce community spread. My only nit on the testing assumption is that there are tests that are expensive and highly reliable, which take about a day or more to get an answer on, and there are less reliable, much less expensive tests that give a response in minutes...I think the latter has begun to be used in most daily testing protocols...but you do need to test daily in order to catch the virus.

My other nit gets closer to political...no one needs to say that anyone did anything wrong, people quarantine not as a penalty but to prevent others from getting infected too...when the virus hits someone who has a bad reaction it's darn serious, so there's a worthwhile effort to squelch spread as quickly as possible. It's not a punishment.

My own bet is that there will be at least some lacrosse played this coming season, and by summer and next fall, it'll be pretty close to full speed. That is, if this new variant that supposedly impacts younger people harder and is even more easily spread doesn't get stopped by the vaccine as well...
Well said

I think we all agree the virus is very dangerous and nobody wants to carelessly spread it...our concerns should be for everyone's safety, but especially for the demographics (age and prexisting conditions) that get hit the hardest...and we all hope the vaccines have a major positive impact moving forward....let's hope so

I think as far as testing and the schedule discussion, it's only a topic because all we hear is the big ten will only play other schools that follow the same strict protocols and processes...that does not mean that Loyola (or other schools) won't adopt those types of testing practices or procedures...they may already be planning on it...but that's what s out there...so we talk about it...

Let's hope we can see some lacrosse this spring and everyone involved stays healthy...

The only measure we have right now is college football, and I would assume if they can pull off a season (yes, they had speed bumps), then lacrosse will be able to do it with rosters that are half the size....

Cheers to a better 2021 and some lacrosse for us to watch and talk about soon...
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

NovaHound wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:25 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:40 pm If there are non-conference games, I can't imagine Loyola and Hopkins would not play. It'd be ridiculous if two teams that are literally 5 minutes down the street from one another could not figure out a way to make it work. Hopkins, for instance, is going to have a very robust on-campus test and trace system for students, faculty, and staff. Perhaps they offer to extend testing to Loyola student-athletes—if the Hounds do not already meet the Big Ten protocols under which the Hopkins lacrosse program will presumably operate.
All good posts here by lax fans. I was going to withhold comment because I knew nothing about protocols being followed by other teams and leagues. As each of you has stated there will be a lot of uncertainty and we all have to live within the rules being provided or dictated by the States and schools. The season may look a lot like the NCAA football season - a lot of ups and downs for many teams. Will pay to have a lot of depth on your team. I hope we're able to make some lemonade out of the lemons we've been given.

Hopkins and Loyola have shared a tremendous amount of information on safety and protocols. In fact both schools have accumulated a lot of data since both schools shut down on campus activities last March. What I do know is that Loyola has comprehensive COVID protocol and guidelines for students and faculty returning to campus based upon lessons learned from other schools since last March. You can find it here. https://www.loyola.edu/department/stude ... oronavirus

Is it going to prevent the spread of the virus? No. But it hopefully represents some common sense and obligations that should be followed and practiced to significantly reduce the transmission of the virus and to somehow coexist with it and return to some sense of normalcy.

From what I've heard from a good source is that the team has to conduct small groups drills (3 on 3) and may get to 6 on 6 prior to UVA game. Yeah, that's not a good practice routine to prepare for a game, but it is what it is. I'll take that over not playing at all. And who knows what happens if a player is exposed and has to self-quarantine and has to report all close contacts. Who knows? There are so many unknowns out there but I do believe Loyola will do its best to give its student athletes an opportunity to engage in competition and concurrently not put its coaches (for any sport), or its players, at risk without first instilling in everyone the duty and responsibility to practice and follow its guidelines. Father Linane wants the students and athletes to have as close as possible a normal semester. The teams will get tested a lot. Contact tracing will be closely followed, etc....

Fans and parents in the stands? Not yet. That depends upon the State of Maryland guidelines. And even if or when the public can get into the game it's probably going to be a lot different. Ridley could space out family and friends and have plenty of distancing with no gatherings sanctioned on school grounds before or after the games. What you do before and after will be up to the family and fans to choose. Until then I only hope that games are live streamed or even recorded for later playback.

Good post!

Having football...even with the speed bumps, has opened the door for lacrosse...it will be a bit wild, but if we can get in a heavy percentage of the season...then that's better than nothing....
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

NovaHound wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:52 am You could also throw in Georgetown, previously on the schedule. And UVA could take that bus ride up and bus back. I hope the Coaches can work something out with OOC teams. If that works out you could see games in mid to late Feb. What I don't know is whether or not fans will be able to attend. I have my doubts but that will be left up to the State of Maryland. Sorry to hear that about Pridemore. Wish him well. I am confident with Joey Kamish at Attack so no worries there.

UVA (at Loyola)
Hopkins (at Hopkins)
Towson (at Towson)
Georgetown (at Loyola)

They are trying to stay very close to home...so I could see anything within say a 2-3 hour bus ride as being a possibility for the non conference at this point...light travel means less expense...I think it more about expense then it is about health...

Lastly I had not heard about Pridemore...with that said, Kamish should be fine and frankly a huge contributor as a primary ball carrier and dodger...then hopefully a 4th attackman will emerge as insurance (maybe a freshman...but keep in mind they had zero fall ball...I don't expect any freshman to contribute...at least early)...

There will be speed bumps...but just seeing plans starting to shape up...very excited to see this team
Spoke with a Loyola dad and he son said, scrimmage vs Richmond Feb 6 and open UVA Feb 13. No Fans
Correct on the Richmond and UVA info...I'd be stunned if parents/family are not allowed to attend an outside game...

See what happens with the other games...nothing is a lock...expect a few speed bumps, and Loyola didn't practice as a team in the fall...so expect a rusty start....many schools had pretty normal falls depending on the administrations support

Big Ten schools will not play teams if they do not follow strict testing practices...hence I don't expect to see the Rutgers game. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't play Hop...but who knows

Are you saying that Loyola is not going to be following strict testing practices? Why not?
Actually that's not what I'm saying...my opinion is the big ten is actually overreacting....from a testing and policy perspective

Big Ten is testing athletes daily...from what I have heard, they are looking to play teams that follow the same practice...so there is some uncertainty around who the Big Ten will play outside of conference...

I'm sure Loyola (and other teams) will do more than enough testing...but the big ten may choose to say they won't play them...I'm not sure what that process will be...this is all hearsay

I think the big tens policy is frankly over the top...these are 18-22 healthy athletes...they will be fine...they have the most strict quarantine/isolation policies for these kids...I think it's way to much...but when school administrators, legal and liability teams start to get involved...it gets overplayed....but hey, that's where we are at here as we crawl into 2021...

Bottom line is this year will look very different...I'm guessing teams will be lucky to get 10 games (reg season) played due to very tough covid policies (for 18-22 year olds)....but hey...some lacrosse is better than no lacrosse...

I feel bad for the athletes...they are being held to over the top protocols, heavy scrutiny, and they are by far the least impacted demographic by covid...but this will not be a fun semester for lacrosse athletes...a kid could do all the right things, pull a positive test, and miss multiple weeks....and that kid will be just fine...tests are not always accurate as we know...so you are gonna see each team lose key guys for chunks of the shorter season...and the kids didn't do anything wrong...

Like I said...some lacrosse will be better than no lacrosse...but this year is gonna be messy...it doesn't have to be...but administrators and policy makers will make it messy...and all the scrutiny will fall on the shoulders of the 18-22 year olds...

This is dangerously close to a political discussion, but I see that what you're saying is that Loyola is unlikely to be following AS strict testing protocols as the Big 10. That sounds factual, even if 'hearsay' at this point, or subject to change.

You then move into opinion as to what's an over reaction and what's not. I think we all feel bad for the athletes, most of us also feel bad for those who get seriously sick from the virus...and some applaud efforts to try and reduce community spread. My only nit on the testing assumption is that there are tests that are expensive and highly reliable, which take about a day or more to get an answer on, and there are less reliable, much less expensive tests that give a response in minutes...I think the latter has begun to be used in most daily testing protocols...but you do need to test daily in order to catch the virus.

My other nit gets closer to political...no one needs to say that anyone did anything wrong, people quarantine not as a penalty but to prevent others from getting infected too...when the virus hits someone who has a bad reaction it's darn serious, so there's a worthwhile effort to squelch spread as quickly as possible. It's not a punishment.

My own bet is that there will be at least some lacrosse played this coming season, and by summer and next fall, it'll be pretty close to full speed. That is, if this new variant that supposedly impacts younger people harder and is even more easily spread doesn't get stopped by the vaccine as well...
MD,

Just want to point this out, this is from STAT news. There's no proven evidence that this "hits younger people harder" It may be more transmissible but many credible sources have come out and said there is no evidence that this strain triggers more severe disease. Just wanted to clear that up!

"The new variant sports an unusual number of mutations, including some that appear to change the virus’ behavior. It seems to be significantly more transmissible, increasing the rate at which infected people infect others. There’s no evidence to date that the variant triggers more severe disease."

Joe
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sounds exactly like what hit my sons dorm very early last year but started in November for a couple of them. Of the 8 in the home, everyone had negative flu and strep tests, all upper respiratory diagnosis.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 pm

UVA (at Loyola)
Hopkins (at Hopkins)
Towson (at Towson)
Georgetown (at Loyola)

MD,

Just want to point this out, this is from STAT news. There's no proven evidence that this "hits younger people harder" It may be more transmissible but many credible sources have come out and said there is no evidence that this strain triggers more severe disease. Just wanted to clear that up!

"The new variant sports an unusual number of mutations, including some that appear to change the virus’ behavior. It seems to be significantly more transmissible, increasing the rate at which infected people infect others. There’s no evidence to date that the variant triggers more severe disease."

Joe
No argument, we simply don't know yet. I'm sure we're all hoping no problem, right?
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:29 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 pm

UVA (at Loyola)
Hopkins (at Hopkins)
Towson (at Towson)
Georgetown (at Loyola)

MD,

Joe
No argument, we simply don't know yet. I'm sure we're all hoping no problem, right?
Exactly right, no reason to think any other way. Hope for the best, deal with the worst if it presents itself!

Joe
laxbro11

Post by laxbro11 »

NovaHound wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:25 pm

And that is where politics getS involved in regards to
Fans. If you follow cdc guidelines there is no issue. When governors get involved there is the problem
houndace1

Post by houndace1 »

Morning everyone,

Loyola announced their schedule plans for spring sports.

https://loyolagreyhounds.com/news/2021/ ... -2021.aspx

I for one, am going to be very happy with my purchase of Disney + which includes ESPN + so now i can watch nearly all the sports the school will be offering up
Loyola '18
A.M.D.G
NovaHound

Post by NovaHound »

Thanks HoundAce. Light at the end of the tunnel? I'll take anything I can get this Spring... :)
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

houndace1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 am Morning everyone,

I for one, am going to be very happy with my purchase of Disney + which includes ESPN + so now i can watch nearly all the sports the school will be offering up
You will also get a number of non conference games...look for the season to start around Feb 13...Feb 20 at the latest...UVA should be first on deck...per what I'm hearing...
houndace1

Post by houndace1 »

Laxfan#1969 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:08 pm
houndace1 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 am Morning everyone,

You will also get a number of non conference games...look for the season to start around Feb 13...Feb 20 at the latest...UVA should be first on deck...per what I'm hearing...
I hope Loyola and Hopkins play. It makes sense geographically as they are within 5 miles apart. Same goes for Towson. Any news about that?
Loyola '18
A.M.D.G
NovaHound

Post by NovaHound »

Yeah - I've heard Richmond scrimmage set for 06 Feb and UVA on 13 Feb, both at Ridley and no fans. Bummer. I suspect UVA may be televised and hope Richmond scrimmage is somehow streamed or taped.
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

NovaHound wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:34 pm Yeah - I've heard Richmond scrimmage set for 06 Feb and UVA on 13 Feb, both at Ridley and no fans. Bummer. I suspect UVA may be televised and hope Richmond scrimmage is somehow streamed or taped.
Correct...although I hope at some point they realize the players should be given 2-4 tix and at a minimum parents can watch...it's frankly ridiculous not to allow that...especially outdoors in a big spacious stadium...hopefully...but I'm not counting on that line of thinking at this point...

I would guess you'll get Towson v Loyola, I'd also bet you'll see Gtown v Loyola...

You would hope the play Hopkins...but the big ten has some rules that may cause pause, testing, etc...not saying it's not happening or Loyola isn't doing the right things...just saying the B1G is gonna be finicky

Bottom line is I'm hearing that the push is for no overnights...so expect the non conference games to be close...quick drives...maybe 2-3 hour bus rides, etc...
laxbro11

Post by laxbro11 »

I did hear practice starts on Tuesday, but Freshman and Sophomores move in for dorms are the following week. Did the school make accommodations for the athletes.

Will games be streamed on the patriot league network? Somewhere i heard that they will be charging for streaming service, it that true?
houndace1

Post by houndace1 »

laxbro11 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:34 am I did hear practice starts on Tuesday, but Freshman and Sophomores move in for dorms are the following week. Did the school make accommodations for the athletes.

Will games be streamed on the patriot league network? Somewhere i heard that they will be charging for streaming service, it that true?
All patriot league games will be streamed via ESPN + from now on! I highly suggest getting it, as mens lacrosse as well as Loyola's Fall sports will be played in spring. Tons of content to watch these next couple months
Loyola '18
A.M.D.G
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

houndace1 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 am All patriot league games will be streamed via ESPN+ from now on!
Wow. That's great, big news. Awesome.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

laxbro11 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:34 am I did hear practice starts on Tuesday, but Freshman and Sophomores move in for dorms are the following week. Did the school make accommodations for the athletes.

First meeting is Tuesday (tomorrow)

ESPN + is the new provider for streaming games...

I've heard all the sophomores moved off campus in the fall when the school shut down...so they have no issues now and are not tied to campus housing at all...the freshman, that's another story and I'm not sure if the school letvthem in early...hope they did...and again with limited preseason practice and zero fall ball for the freshman, it's gonna be a very tough transition this year...the good thing is we have pretty much everybody, every contributor back from back to front...just more experience

Can't wait to see the schedule...I expect stops and starts...in the end, if they can get in 10 reg season games, that will be good...and I'm preparing to see us play games missing key guys do to a positive test...it's gonna happen...if it doesn't, it will be a miracle...kids/athletes will be very careful and will follow tight restrictions...but that doesn't mean they won't get this...could be bad luck...but we should all be happy that plans are moving forward and baring a dramatic shift downward, or some crazy decision from above...we're gonna get lacrosse

Football paved the way...these kids can play...and I'm happy they get the chance

Cheers!
houndace1

Post by houndace1 »

Laxfan#1969 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:28 am

I've heard all the sophomores moved off campus in the fall when the school shut down...so they have no issues now and are not tied to campus housing at all...the freshman, that's another story and I'm not sure if the school letvthem in early...hope they did...and again with limited preseason practice and zero fall ball for the freshman, it's gonna be a very tough transition this year...the good thing is we have pretty much everybody, every contributor back from back to front...just more experience

Can't wait to see the schedule...I expect stops and starts...in the end, if they can get in 10 reg season games, that will be good...and I'm preparing to see us play games missing key guys do to a positive test...it's gonna happen...if it doesn't, it will be a miracle...kids/athletes will be very careful and will follow tight restrictions...but that doesn't mean they won't get this...could be bad luck...but we should all be happy that plans are moving forward and baring a dramatic shift downward, or some crazy decision from above...we're gonna get lacrosse

Football paved the way...these kids can play...and I'm happy they get the chance

Cheers!
i believe Loyola at least has 7 games scheduled due to navy releasing their 2021 schedule and both teams are in the south division of the Patriot League for 2021. I know Loyola and Navy will play twice.
Loyola '18
A.M.D.G
Laxfan#1969

Post by Laxfan#1969 »

houndace1 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:31 pm
Laxfan#1969 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:28 am

Cheers!
i believe Loyola at least has 7 games scheduled due to navy releasing their 2021 schedule and both teams are in the south division of the Patriot League for 2021. I know Loyola and Navy will play twice.
Correct...but you will see more game in the non conf scheduled...so I'd expect a minimum of 10 reg season games and then the Patriot Tourney...ideally you want to see at least 10-12 games...I know for a fact at least 2 games out of conf are already planned...it's just not released in formal print/announcement yet...

Splitting divisions reduces travel expense for the schools...which I get...it's a good "one year" idea...

Team is meeting tomorrow...they wouldn't be starting this soon if they were not planning on a Feb schedule...I think youll see 3-4 games planned before we roll into the 7 game Patriot schedule...now if the games happen or not...that's another story

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”