All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:47 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:47 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:44 am Ducks didn't stand a chance yesterday........

...we can drink booze in bars on Sunday, but can't hunt :shock:

Doesn't sound you are actively seeking out the vaxx. Here, let me help:

http://www.countytimes.com/news/when-ca ... 5b956.html

funny, how advocates for the vaxx ain't doing anything to get one ;)
Did you think TLD is older than 75? (article)
Older than 65?
My point IS:

TLD is waiting for them (govt.??) to contact him..............He APPEARS to have zero interest in learning how to get the vaxx he promotes.

mdlaxfan, have YOU looked into the steps needed to get the vaxx? As a non-resident in Florida?

I can guarantee you I can help you get the vaxx in other states, if you want to line jump and do your part and helping attain herd immunity.

You could start 'covid Vaxx" golf leagues, limited to those that have had the vaxx shot.

but, keep on cherry picking what you want to quarrel with..........my point IS tld, for all his tall talk, has little interest in finding out how to get the vaxx. Nor ,which part of the "rollout" he will be part of.

what else can you take from a comment like: "I am waiting for them to contact me....."??????????????????
My wife will tell me. She is on top of it....but thanks for looking out friend.... we are down the line. I can check the portal.
RRR, I'm focused on trying to get my 84 year old mom vaccinated...and she's not been able to get an appt yet. I sure as heck don't want to jump the line in front of 84 year olds.

I HAVE been doing some homework on how to get recognized by the health system down here, getting my My Chart info forwarded (but there was a ransomware attack on my provider in Balt, so system currently down).

My best guess is that my wife and I won't be getting vaccinated until places like CVS are doing them regularly, just need to show proof of age, not residency.
Did you feel better when you personally attacked me, breaking your own principals ? (no friends comment) :D

oh, right, you were just joking...

meanwhile, for all you braggin about how rich and connected you are.........just can't get the vaxx

what's the point of having "friends", than ;)
yes, it was an 'unfriendly' though intended as 'funny' crack to say that I believed you when you said you had no friends...

See, RRR, if you constantly whack personally at every other poster, it's really not going to endear you to anyone.

But it was indeed unfriendly and so I apologize.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:40 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 am
There's going to be plenty to disagree with (if you're a conservative) in the next Admin, but the first step is to recognize what a disaster Trump was and how egregious the disinformation was from those sources
Agree, first step.

Let's build a list of the disasters, and then create mitigation methods.

You go first.
do you mean a list of the Trump disasters?
Nah, the list is too long for this feeble poster on a Sunday morning after a Ravens loss.

In due course, RRR, like I did with Obama (who I didn't for twice) and even Trump (I say even because I had such low expectations for his 'becoming Presidential') I'm rooting for whatever policies and actions and decisions of the Biden Admin to prove to be successful for America and the world.

But surely there will be those I will think are unlikely to be successful or even down right bone headed...when I see them, I'll say so. But I'm rooting for success. The country is in miserable shape right now and we need to make some serious progress on the multiple daunting challenges.
Thank you for the reply

I have screen shot it and will refer to it often.

Clearly, I was 100% correct. You have zero interest in addressing, and solving , problems.

Don't need a "list"......just start with one problem. Hide behind the usual excuses.

What the heck is a "ravens loss" ? Is that a Poe induced hangover?

you talking football? you endorse all them people gathering to watch people play a game? just wow........

the people on the field, next to each other, are not wearing masks?

yet, I, and everyone else, gets mask shamed when taking it off to breath after running or biking up hill.....not being well condidtioned athletes.

WE.....have to wear masks, even when exercising. A well paid athlete does NOT have to wear a mask while exercising? yup.....classic bizarro world. And you watch and, what, just don't even think about the hypocrisy going on? it is insanity
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:48 am
tech37 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 am There's going to be plenty to disagree with (if you're a conservative) in the next Admin, but the first step is to recognize what a disaster Trump was and how egregious the disinformation was from those sources.[/color][/b]
Are you daft? I have stated many times that Trump was often a mess, and his mishandling of Covid specifically, ultimately did him in. Why can't you admit that not everything Trump and his admin did or tried to do, under constant attack, was bad for the country?

Can you at least agree, that from day one, he and his admin were under attack from the resistance? Clearly you should, you've been in lock step with them.
"the resistance"..."under attack"...???
Boo hoo, politics ain't bean bag. Of course there was opposition.
The whining by these guys is just amazing.

I was hoping, though definitely not optimistic, that Trump would at least somewhat embrace the dignity and responsibility of the office...but I definitely knew that he was/is, at his core, a dishonest cheat and corrupt con man, an authoritarian populist/fascist willing to demonize whatever convenient "Other" for political benefit...so, it was really just 'hope'.

If you're saying I was open to seeing him go off the rails right out of the chute, yes I was...because I was clear-eyed about his character.

And I've always believed that character is the absolute most important factor of good leadership.

But sure, not every decision made by the Trump admin was corrupt or ill-founded. But so, so many were.
Thanks for the, more honest than usual, reply.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 pmCan you at least agree, that from day one, he and his admin were under attack from the resistance?
Of course.

Can you, now that four years have passed, admit that Obama dealt with the same "resistance" starting on the same day that McConnell announced that the Republican's ENTIRE goal was to make Obama a one term President?

And then McConnell proceeded to halt all but the most pointless of legislation for 6 years? Which inevitably led to "the Sequester", the only major bill passed during that time?

Now THAT is "the Resistance".

Pelosi, to the contrary, passed several major bills with Trump. Picture what America would look like if Pelosi had pulled a McConnell, and passed nothing?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

tech37 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:48 am
tech37 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 am There's going to be plenty to disagree with (if you're a conservative) in the next Admin, but the first step is to recognize what a disaster Trump was and how egregious the disinformation was from those sources.[/color][/b]
Are you daft? I have stated many times that Trump was often a mess, and his mishandling of Covid specifically, ultimately did him in. Why can't you admit that not everything Trump and his admin did or tried to do, under constant attack, was bad for the country?

Can you at least agree, that from day one, he and his admin were under attack from the resistance? Clearly you should, you've been in lock step with them.
"the resistance"..."under attack"...???
Boo hoo, politics ain't bean bag. Of course there was opposition.
The whining by these guys is just amazing.

I was hoping, though definitely not optimistic, that Trump would at least somewhat embrace the dignity and responsibility of the office...but I definitely knew that he was/is, at his core, a dishonest cheat and corrupt con man, an authoritarian populist/fascist willing to demonize whatever convenient "Other" for political benefit...so, it was really just 'hope'.

If you're saying I was open to seeing him go off the rails right out of the chute, yes I was...because I was clear-eyed about his character.

And I've always believed that character is the absolute most important factor of good leadership.

But sure, not every decision made by the Trump admin was corrupt or ill-founded. But so, so many were.
Thanks for the, more honest than usual, reply.
Yet.....he continues to "think" john mccain was of good character.

that IS what most people who call their wives punts.

yet, many find it, in their heart of hearts, to forgive him.......until they make a joke about a HS girls looks.

YES....I am talking about the Chelsea Clinton disgraceful attempt at a joke. let alone the US attorney General. tail hook anyone?

nay, guys like mdlax get to decide when character matters.........and when it doesn't
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:51 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:47 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:47 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:44 am Ducks didn't stand a chance yesterday........

...we can drink booze in bars on Sunday, but can't hunt :shock:

Doesn't sound you are actively seeking out the vaxx. Here, let me help:

http://www.countytimes.com/news/when-ca ... 5b956.html

funny, how advocates for the vaxx ain't doing anything to get one ;)
Did you think TLD is older than 75? (article)
Older than 65?
My point IS:

TLD is waiting for them (govt.??) to contact him..............He APPEARS to have zero interest in learning how to get the vaxx he promotes.

mdlaxfan, have YOU looked into the steps needed to get the vaxx? As a non-resident in Florida?

I can guarantee you I can help you get the vaxx in other states, if you want to line jump and do your part and helping attain herd immunity.

You could start 'covid Vaxx" golf leagues, limited to those that have had the vaxx shot.

but, keep on cherry picking what you want to quarrel with..........my point IS tld, for all his tall talk, has little interest in finding out how to get the vaxx. Nor ,which part of the "rollout" he will be part of.

what else can you take from a comment like: "I am waiting for them to contact me....."??????????????????
My wife will tell me. She is on top of it....but thanks for looking out friend.... we are down the line. I can check the portal.
RRR, I'm focused on trying to get my 84 year old mom vaccinated...and she's not been able to get an appt yet. I sure as heck don't want to jump the line in front of 84 year olds.

I HAVE been doing some homework on how to get recognized by the health system down here, getting my My Chart info forwarded (but there was a ransomware attack on my provider in Balt, so system currently down).

My best guess is that my wife and I won't be getting vaccinated until places like CVS are doing them regularly, just need to show proof of age, not residency.
Did you feel better when you personally attacked me, breaking your own principals ? (no friends comment) :D

oh, right, you were just joking...

meanwhile, for all you braggin about how rich and connected you are.........just can't get the vaxx

what's the point of having "friends", than ;)
yes, it was an 'unfriendly' though intended as 'funny' crack to say that I believed you when you said you had no friends...

See, RRR, if you constantly whack personally at every other poster, it's really not going to endear you to anyone.

what a bizarre response.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:08 pm

I don't see it that way at all. His replies lean more towards challenging you to go levels deeper in thought, not headline snippets or youtube video clip to shut him up. If you read between the lines he is attempting to have a deep(er) conversation, rather than idle chit-chat, much like that of a cocktails party where pleasantries are the only thing in order.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:20 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:08 pm

I don't see it that way at all. His replies lean more towards challenging you to go levels deeper in thought, not headline snippets or youtube video clip to shut him up. If you read between the lines he is attempting to have a deep(er) conversation, rather than idle chit-chat, much like that of a cocktails party where pleasantries are the only thing in order.
RRR is trying to have a deeper conversation...IF you read between the lines??

Man, you must have wonderfully rosy secret decoder glasses on to read all that vitriol that way.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 am
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:41 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 am
wgdsr wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm to say that trump had nothing to do with vaccines and lay almost all distribution issues at his feet doesn't lend anyone as a neutral observer.
How do you think that Trump impacted vaccine development? Did he lean into that, perhaps use the Defense act to secure supply chains, increase production of key aspects required?...or was his enthusiasm only when coming down the stretch toward the election? Seems to me that he was telling America we wouldn't even need the vaccine, the virus would go away anyway...right?

My view is that he set the tone on every aspect of virus management, especially the notion that this was a state problem, the federal gov't wasn't actually responsible...and we're seeing this again in the vaccination delivery mess...

But perhaps you see that differently?
No argument that Trump alone doesn't deserve all blame for all snafus...
we stand alone as the one country globally that generously funded as many as 5 or 6 vaccines that may make the cut for the world with a directive to get at it asap.

you find it appalling that trump gets any credit for that and in reality did nothing, but should be drawn and quartered for distribution. some poetic license at the end there but thesis is that's not exactly non-partisan.

as far as distribution... my guess is we way underestimated healthcare worker intake. maybe we didn't take enough polls. wider populations and some learning curve i expect or hope kinks to be worked out.
Actually I'm fine with the Trump Administration AND Congress and the American taxpayer getting credit for funding vaccines, notwithstanding Pfizer's success without that funding. Regardless of whether Trump himself was a proponent of such, I'm fine with his Admin getting credit for the funding. I just think it's painfully obvious that he was most likely a deterrent in that process, not a proponent...certainly he was telling the American people that we wouldn't need the vaccines to work, right?

Yeah, I think the Admin simply didn't put the resources to work to ensure that distribution was thoroughly planned...not by a very long shot. Primarily because of an ideological bent that said it was the states' problem not the federal gov't's...I find hard to believe that the civil servants at FDA, CDC, etc felt that was right, but the political appointees didn't garner the resources to get it done...and yes, that flows back to the White House.

I, too, hope that we see this improve.

How do you read this latest snafu...government says we'll release all doses...then says they have no reserve after having said they did...then Pfizer says, hey, we DO have a reserve, just haven't been told where to send it...?
but from the bolded above there's also your quote below, which is why i originally commented:

"I meant to acknowledge that the vaccine development was a success...what I think is appalling is the notion that Trump had anything in reality to do with that. Heck, the first vaccine to get through FDA didn't take any federal money...this was a tremendous success for the scientists, for sure...and let's just say that Trump didn't somehow prevent that from happening...good on him. Give him 'credit'."

so now it's the trump admin that gets credit, and he was a deterrent in that process. that's an insane proposition, and certainly not one that's backed up by him having press conferences saying it's going away.
then all other manner of negative circumstances are attributed to press conferences and twitter feeds. and a subsequent "fubar"ed action.

do you understand how crazy that is?
- good stuff - he had nothing to do with bc he said things
- bad stuff - he's responsible bc he didn't do stuff and he said things

that's impossible to debate or take seriously because you set up your own field goals
depending on what quarter it is and what end zone you're defending.

what i don't understand is.. why don't you just say "i'm objectively biased so i won't ever look at this
in any other way, and i think i've got good reason to be flustered?" maybe you recently did earlier today.

on the distribution, i have thoughts i'll get to but some of which i touched on yesterday.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

pourmecoffee@pourmecoffee
13 mins ago
The commander of the operation that extinguished the Chernobyl nuclear plant fire died of the coronavirus
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

This aged well. :mrgreen: just over a year ago. Chinese must not be good at science. :oops:

https://twitter.com/who/status/1217043229427761152?s=21
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:27 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm to say that trump had nothing to do with vaccines and lay almost all distribution issues at his feet doesn't lend anyone as a neutral observer.
How do you think that Trump impacted vaccine development? Did he lean into that, perhaps use the Defense act to secure supply chains, increase production of key aspects required?...or was his enthusiasm only when coming down the stretch toward the election? Seems to me that he was telling America we wouldn't even need the vaccine, the virus would go away anyway...right?

My view is that he set the tone on every aspect of virus management, especially the notion that this was a state problem, the federal gov't wasn't actually responsible...and we're seeing this again in the vaccination delivery mess...

we stand alone as the one country globally that generously funded as many as 5 or 6 vaccines that may make the cut for the world with a directive to get at it asap.

you find it appalling that trump gets any credit for that and in reality did nothing, but should be drawn and quartered for distribution. some poetic license at the end there but thesis is that's not exactly non-partisan.

as far as distribution... my guess is we way underestimated healthcare worker intake. maybe we didn't take enough polls. wider populations and some learning curve i expect or hope kinks to be worked out.
Actually I'm fine with the Trump Administration AND Congress and the American taxpayer getting credit for funding vaccines, notwithstanding Pfizer's success without that funding. Regardless of whether Trump himself was a proponent of such, I'm fine with his Admin getting credit for the funding. I just think it's painfully obvious that he was most likely a deterrent in that process, not a proponent...certainly he was telling the American people that we wouldn't need the vaccines to work, right?

Yeah, I think the Admin simply didn't put the resources to work to ensure that distribution was thoroughly planned...not by a very long shot. Primarily because of an ideological bent that said it was the states' problem not the federal gov't's...I find hard to believe that the civil servants at FDA, CDC, etc felt that was right, but the political appointees didn't garner the resources to get it done...and yes, that flows back to the White House.

How do you read this latest snafu...government says we'll release all doses...then says they have no reserve after having said they did...then Pfizer says, hey, we DO have a reserve, just haven't been told where to send it...?
but from the bolded above there's also your quote below, which is why i originally commented:

"I meant to acknowledge that the vaccine development was a success...what I think is appalling is the notion that Trump had anything in reality to do with that. Heck, the first vaccine to get through FDA didn't take any federal money...this was a tremendous success for the scientists, for sure...and let's just say that Trump didn't somehow prevent that from happening...good on him. Give him 'credit'."

so now it's the trump admin that gets credit, and he was a deterrent in that process. that's an insane proposition, and certainly not one that's backed up by him having press conferences saying it's going away.
then all other manner of negative circumstances are attributed to press conferences and twitter feeds. and a subsequent "fubar"ed action.

that's impossible to debate or take seriously because you set up your own field goals

what i don't understand is.. why don't you just say "i'm objectively biased so i won't ever look at this
in any other way, and i think i've got good reason to be flustered?" maybe you recently did earlier today.

on the distribution, i have thoughts i'll get to but some of which i touched on yesterday.
Nah, I think you're simply giving him an undeserved pass for expressing things that IMO were whackadoodle wrong and sure as heck seem more likely to indicate that he was not supportive or maybe simply not understanding what the vaccine work could mean...but sure, I don't doubt that he was persuaded at some point to stop negative talk about a vaccine and think more positively about it...does he get credit for that? :roll: ok, if you think that's worthy of credit...me, I don't.

I certainly don't understand what you think is "insane" about thinking that Trump was a deterrent, a friction, to the clear eyed recommendations of scientists and public health officials at pretty much every step of the way...why would we assume that on this one thing Trump was actually a proponent of their recommendations? When he was saying we wouldn't need the vaccine?...I just don't see why that's not the most logical assumption given all the evidence of how much of a nut job he actually is.

But hey, maybe I'm missing some blinding insight you have on this and I'm just being dense. Could be, won't be the first or last time I've been persuaded by your point of view on something.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:25 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:27 pm

Nah, I think you're simply giving him an undeserved pass for expressing things that IMO were whackadoodle wrong and sure as heck seem more likely to indicate that he was not supportive or maybe simply not understanding what the vaccine work could mean...but sure, I don't doubt that he was persuaded at some point to stop negative talk about a vaccine and think more positively about it...does he get credit for that? :roll: ok, if you think that's worthy of credit...me, I don't.

I certainly don't understand what you think is "insane" about thinking that Trump was a deterrent, a friction, to the clear eyed recommendations of scientists and public health officials at pretty much every step of the way...why would we assume that on this one thing Trump was actually a proponent of their recommendations? When he was saying we wouldn't need the vaccine?...I just don't see why that's not the most logical assumption given all the evidence of how much of a nut job he actually is.

But hey, maybe I'm missing some blinding insight you have on this and I'm just being dense. Could be, won't be the first or last time I've been persuaded by your point of view on something.
you're not missing blinding insight because there isn't any. you're just making stuff up about the subject at hand (vaccines) and obfuscating about other parts of the response.

if words are so important to you, he was touting operation warp speed dozens and dozens of times. early and on from there. that's not debatable.
100x more than space force, even though they're both equally cool names.

actions are much more important than words imo, but in your book on this one even the text is written in a different language than you're reading.

and thus your "giving him a pass" b.s. is just that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:44 pm so now it's the trump admin that gets credit, and he was a deterrent in that process. that's an insane proposition....
Have you not followed our leader over the last four years?

You're acting like Trump is Mr. Consistent.

Yes, he signed off on Operation Warp Speed.

But he also, among other things, called the virus a hoax, made wearing not wearing a mask a political statement.... and once even suggested we inject disinfectants to kill the virus.

So yes, he absolutely CAN be working both to help, and hinder. MDlax is right.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:13 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:44 pm so now it's the trump admin that gets credit, and he was a deterrent in that process. that's an insane proposition....

But he also, among other things, called the virus a hoax, made wearing not wearing a mask a political statement.... and once even suggested we inject disinfectants to kill the virus.

whatever. the genesis of my comment is documented several pages ago. continue to bend it as you wish.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

[/quoteMy

You continue to find new ways to amaze on this thread. Thick-headed is an understatement. Not sure how your head doesn't hurt from banging against the wall so many times. He may be right in your little FLP world, but in reality much less so. Quit dying on the sword, you do realize that reality outside of this Lacrosse Forum is way different than you "see it" Then again, very easy to get caught up in this cesspool.

:roll: :roll:

Joe
a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:18 pm

whatever. the genesis of my comment is documented several pages ago. continue to bend it as you wish.
No one is trying to bend your comment, any more than you're trying to bend mine. We're all typing as fast as we can.......and we all read between the lines as to what the other poster means.

Misunderstandings are par for the course around here. Apparently, I don't get what your point is here. Mea culpa.
a fan

Post by a fan »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 pm

You continue to find new ways to amaze on this thread. Thick-headed is an understatement.
Oh, right. My bad. I forget that you feel feint if you think someone is criticizing a Republican Government.

How this?

Everything is fine! 400K deaths from a virus is no big deal. Oh, and the government is handling the virus perfectly, and boy, I'm glad we didn't bother to increase our vaccine manufacturing capabilities over the summer.... so that we could all act surprised in the winter, when we didn't have the virus rollout at anywhere near the rate that was forecasted.

Oh, and "the libs are bad".

How's that? Better? :lol: ;)
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:48 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:18 pm

No one is trying to bend your comment, any more than you're trying to bend mine. We're all typing as fast as we can.......and we all read between the lines as to what the other poster means.

Misunderstandings are par for the course around here. Apparently, I don't get what your point is here. Mea culpa.
personally, i try not to read between the lines. but am sure i fail at times. but yeah, that's rampant.

here's where we are:
- you had nothing to do with your most popular product (absinthe? probably not, but i still need to order that) because:
- you continually advocate for looser abc rules
- your promised delivery times of 3-6 days 90% of the time run to 8-12 days

so obviously, you had nothing to do with producing popular products.
a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm here's where we are:
- you had nothing to do with your most popular product (absinthe? probably not, but i still need to order that) because:
- you continually advocate for looser abc rules
- your promised delivery times of 3-6 days 90% of the time run to 8-12 days

so obviously, you had nothing to do with producing popular products.
:lol: I'm sorry, but I'm more lost than ever!

I'll bow out, and let you and MD sort it out. I shouldn't have commented.....I thought I had the gist of the conversation, and plainly, I didn't!

Only part I did understand was---yes, Absinthe is not our most popular product. We've had steadily increasing sales over the last 13+ years, though, to my complete surprise. ;)

Return to “POLITICS”