Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Orange Duce

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:45 am
old salt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:37 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:28 am
old salt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:22 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:06 amWonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
Same thing I said the last few times you beat this dead horse.
Look it up if you're curious, rather than making up something that you can't document.
So, you agree with his stated opinion

More Hitler-like Generals like Mike Flynn, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show my words saying that I agree with Trump on this or just STFU.
Agreeing with some of his decisions & policies does not mean I agree with everything he has said or done.
As I've said multiple times before, I'll never vote for or contribute to Trump.
If Trump loses, it will be largely due to his saying stuff like this, ...none of which he actually followed through on in his first term.
Goldberg's unnamed sources are worthless.
Go back to obsessing about what he said about Arnold Palmer.
I'll be happy to comply when you finally STFU as well and telling us you don't support the moron while defending him ad infinitum.

Wasn't only talking about Goldberg's sources. General Kelly just went on the record with NYT. Did you miss that? Ever consider that he didn't follow through first term because of folks like Kelly, Mattis and Esper?
Are you a Goldberg "useful" idiot kismet?

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/18 ... 1882153122

Didn't Goldberg start the "losers and sucker" lie as well? Get ready for the Democrat Machine Oct Surprise...
Last edited by tech37 on Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:12 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:06 amWonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
Look it up if you're curious, rather than making up something that you can't document.

More Hitler-like Generals like Mike Flynn, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreeing with some of his decisions & policies does not mean I agree with everything he has said or done.
If Trump loses, it will be largely due to his saying stuff like this, ...none of which he actually followed through on in his first term.
I'll be happy to comply when you finally STFU as well and telling us you don't support the moron while defending him ad infinitum.

Wasn't only talking about Goldberg's sources. General Kelly just went on the record with NYT. Did you miss that? Ever consider that he didn't follow through first term because of folks like Kelly, Mattis and Esper?

Didn't Goldberg start the "losers and sucker" lie as well?
Didn't Kelly just confirm all of this in the Times interview?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:23 am

If you believe it. Funny how this is all resurrected/presented 2 weeks from election day. Is this the D's Oct Surprise seacoaster?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:26 am

If you believe it. Funny how this is all resurrected/presented 2 weeks from election day. Is this the D's Oct Surprise seacoaster?
There is audio tapes of the interview. You seem to be suggesting that General Kelly is fabricating this stuff; am I right about that?

And it is not being "resurrected;" It's been a subject of nearly constant discussion for months.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

My point exactly.

The answer for tech is no. He needs to read what I said again IMHO.
Lump me in with General Kelly tech - you can stick with the Hitler apologists. :lol:

Kilmeade on Faux this morning actually endorsed the German generals concept. Nutso but typical. :oops: and he claims to be a historical author. No thanks.
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:28 am
tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:26 am

Are you a Goldberg "useful idiot" kismet?

Didn't Goldberg start the "losers and suckers" lie as well?
There is audio tapes of the interview. You seem to be suggesting that General Kelly is fabricating this stuff; am I right about that?

And it is not being "resurrected;" It's been a subject of nearly constant discussion for months.
I remain skeptical... sorry. "constant discussion for months"... Seriously? Confirmation bias on your part?
Last edited by tech37 on Wed Oct 23, 2024 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

I would suggest that this topic is being discussed lately in light of Trump's pledge to go after his political opponents with the military.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Andersen wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:26 am I would suggest that this topic is being discussed lately in light of Trump's pledge to go after his political opponents with the military.
There is also Trump’s expressed desire go have generals like Hitler’s generals. He was reading Mein Kampf as a teen. It has been no secret unless maybe you depend on Faux news that will not report on certain topics cor whatever reason
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.reddit.com/r/houstonwade/co ... p_vanessa/

Which show tRump's racism and lack of integrity by failing to keep his word.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:31 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/houstonwade/co ... p_vanessa/

Which show tRump's racism and lack of integrity by failing to keep his word.
Old Salt, YA, C&S, Kram, Tech, Petey, Lager and people like them have no comment.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

OCanada wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:28 pm
Andersen wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:26 am I would suggest that this topic is being discussed lately in light of Trump's pledge to go after his political opponents with the military.
There is also Trump’s expressed desire go have generals like Hitler’s generals. He was reading Mein Kampf as a teen. It has been no secret unless maybe you depend on Faux news that will not report on certain topics cor whatever reason
Historically in the 1930s , both Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford also thought Adolf was an OK person at the time. What they did not contemplate nor realize was how bad he really was until it was almost too late.

Also, what should never be forgotten is that the Nazis were so efficient at killing people they wanted to eliminate that they eventually ran out of people to murder and not the tools and physical infrastructure to accomplish it. They essentially wiped out the Jewish population of Europe (in excess of 6 million people) in only a matter of a few years. The people in charge of the operation were mostly general officers (in the SS) BTW.

This is why the Hitler discussion excusing his behavior and policies today is so dangerous. The very idea that it is up for discussion is abhorrent and shameful.
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Libs should be happy

Yesterday Trump said he was open to Reparations

…… to crime victims of illegals

Genius !!!
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Reveling in Trump’s racism is on brand for this Prince of Chuckleheads.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:37 pm
Historically in the 1930s , both Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford also thought Adolf was an OK person at the time. What they did not contemplate nor realize was how bad he really was until it was almost too late.

Also, what should never be forgotten is that the Nazis were so efficient at killing people they wanted to eliminate that they eventually ran out of people to murder and not the tools and physical infrastructure to accomplish it. They essentially wiped out the Jewish population of Europe (in excess of 6 million people) in only a matter of a few years. The people in charge of the operation were mostly general officers (in the SS) BTW.

This is why the Hitler discussion excusing his behavior and policies today is so dangerous. The very idea that it is up for discussion is abhorrent and shameful.
You mean like sending political opponents to Dachau before using it for Jews and gypsies?

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.c ... er-21-2024
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

According to Michael Schmidt, the reporter, that was indeed Kelly’s motivation to not only go on the record but also consent to be taped.

What guys like Tech and the a-holes on Fox are unwilling to accept is that the people who are confirming as first hand witnesses these things to reporters are all Trump appointees, all were considered conservatives with impeccable credentials, albeit some like Bolton certainly were loathed by the left. Top staff, closest to Trump daily, and junior staff who were all in GOP true believers…first hand. And so many of them…

These are people with reputations for integrity, and yet tech and Fox and…are desperate to say they believe instead the proven compulsive liar.

I watched Fox this AM as well as CNN and the refrain from all the current MAGA heads boiled down to “ I never heard him say any of those things so I believe him over all those former Trump officials”. CNN at least pushed the question as to whether the MAGA head had ever heard Kelly lie about anything. He said no, but he was fired by Trump so he must be disgruntled, and it was well known that Mattis and Kelly didn’t like Trump, didn’t believe he was up to being President, so they didn’t follow all his orders.

The Fox people called them “insubordinate”.

So, that’s where they are. President Trump should have what Trump just called “extreme power “, including absolute immunity for any act as President, even ordering US military to assasinate political opponents, fire on US citizens protesting, and any other use of “authority” as President, whether ordering DOJ to prosecute, IRS to audit, remove licenses, administer fines…against “enemies within”, “enemies of the state. Failure to follow such orders is insubordination, or even treason. Declaration of martial law and suspension of or termination of Constitution as needed.

That’s the rationale, as these folks are all-in.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:29 pm

You mean like sending political opponents to Dachau before using it for Jews and gypsies?

Here is my Governor demeaning and debasing himself, again:

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1849121674584613305

Independents just want results; a little Hitler and his type of Generals doesn't bother them. What a disgrace.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:57 pm

Independents just want results; a little Hitler and his type of Generals doesn't bother them. What a disgrace.
Yup. Germans started out thinking a little Hitler was not too bothersome.....until they got the FULL ADOLF and folks started disappearing. :oops: :oops: .

https://www.historyextra.com/period/sec ... ird-reich/
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Pretty typical of Chris, sadly. He avoided a direct answer by playing political pundit. Shame on him.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:54 pm

Yup. Germans started out thinking a little Hitler was not too bothersome.....until they got the FULL ADOLF and folks started disappearing. :oops: :oops: .
We had a discussion some weeks ago about the oligarchs of Germany who supported Hitler’s rise, thinking it would be good for their business and that he’d need them. That they could control him. Until they disagreed in the slightest with him. Concentration camps, loss of family and fortune, sometimes their lives. And in ignominy forever.

Some, not all, of America’s current oligarchs think they can control Trump…and control MAGA.

As the speaker at the reunion who has studied authoritarian Movements shared with us, they always end badly for the oligarchs who enabled their rise to power.

Return to “POLITICS”