Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Essexfenwick

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Essexfenwick »

^^
Just trying to help.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:05 pm Boycott stupid.
Well, you DO have to marvel at this: how stupid do you have to be to show up to a website that's designed for current & former lacrosse players and parents.....and expects to find a bunch of far left liberals that you can troll....instead of a bunch of top-earning center right Americans.

He's the poster boy for what a lack of education gets you in life.

Hope he sorts that out. Poor guy.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRump pretends with selling foods at McDonald's:

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/r ... &FORM=VIRE

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... 9904c4b4f4

TOTAL FAKE

tRump wasn't wearing a hair net as is required by health code. The appearance of "customers" and his 'cooking' = TOTAL FAKE.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Donald Dump hit with yet another lawsuit from the innocent Central Park Five:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/21/politics ... index.html

‘Central Park Five’ members sue Trump for defamation after his debate comments on 1989 case

Members of the “Central Park Five” sued former President Donald Trump on Monday over “false and defamatory” statements they allege he made about their 1989 case during a presidential debate last month.

The five men claim in a federal lawsuit that Trump knew he was acting with “reckless disregard” for the truth when he said during the September debate with Vice President Kamala Harris that they pleaded guilty to crimes connected to the beating and raping a woman in New York City, and that the five teenagers “badly hurt a person, killed a person” in the attack.

“Defendant Trump’s statements were false and defamatory in numerous respects,” attorneys for the men, now all in their 50s, wrote in the lawsuit filed in federal court in Philadelphia. “Plaintiffs never pled guilty to the Central Park assaults. Plaintiffs all pled not guilty and maintained their innocence throughout their trial and incarceration, as well as after they were released from prison.”

“None of the victims of the Central Park assaults were killed,” the lawyers for Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron Brown and Korey Wise wrote.

CNN has reached out to Trump representatives for comment.

The men are seeking compensatory and punitive damages. The suit also claims that Trump’s comments placed them in a false light and caused them to “suffer severe emotional distress.”

more ...

The USA's number one liar-in-chief does it again. Can't that idiot ever speak the truth?

defamation filing = https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 85.1.0.pdf
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:08 pm Donald Dump hit with yet another lawsuit from the innocent Central Park Five:

‘Central Park Five’ members sue Trump for defamation after his debate comments on 1989 case

Members of the “Central Park Five” sued former President Donald Trump on Monday over “false and defamatory” statements they allege he made about their 1989 case during a presidential debate last month.

The five men claim in a federal lawsuit that Trump knew he was acting with “reckless disregard” for the truth when he said during the September debate with Vice President Kamala Harris that they pleaded guilty to crimes connected to the beating and raping a woman in New York City, and that the five teenagers “badly hurt a person, killed a person” in the attack.

“Defendant Trump’s statements were false and defamatory in numerous respects,” attorneys for the men, now all in their 50s, wrote in the lawsuit filed in federal court in Philadelphia. “Plaintiffs never pled guilty to the Central Park assaults. Plaintiffs all pled not guilty and maintained their innocence throughout their trial and incarceration, as well as after they were released from prison.”

“None of the victims of the Central Park assaults were killed,” the lawyers for Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron Brown and Korey Wise wrote.

The men are seeking compensatory and punitive damages. The suit also claims that Trump’s comments placed them in a false light and caused them to “suffer severe emotional distress.”

more ...

The USA's number one liar-in-chief does it again. Can't that idiot ever speak the truth?

Glad to see this. Should be slam dunk defamation.

I recall this in the debate and shaking my head as to how he could so baldfacedly lie on this topic. My only way of making any sense of it is that he’s such an egomaniac that he convinces himself of whatever ‘reality’ fits his instantaneous needs, including never admitting errors or fault, and this original error was born of a combination of bigotry and desperate need to be in the public eye. At that point just an a-hole, but once the error was made, he creates a supporting reality in his mind that he was never wrong.

So, the hardest thing to prove would be that he actually knows better, knows the truth, and is choosing to lie nevertheless. Negligence is easier to prove. But he would need basically an insanity defense if the tack is that he doesn’t know the truth, given the clear evidence that he’s aware of the exoneration etc.

Hope it costs him E.Jean level dough.

Batsh-t crazy IMO.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:29 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:08 pm Donald Dump hit with yet another lawsuit from the innocent Central Park Five:

more ...

Glad to see this. Should be slam dunk defamation.

I recall this in the debate and shaking my head as to how he could so baldfacedly lie on this topic. My only way of making any sense of it is that he’s such an egomaniac that he convinces himself of whatever ‘reality’ fits his instantaneous needs, including never admitting errors or fault, and this original error was born of a combination of bigotry and desperate need to be in the public eye. At that point just an a-hole, but once the error was made, he creates a supporting reality in his mind that he was never wrong.

So, the hardest thing to prove would be that he actually knows better, knows the truth, and is choosing to lie nevertheless. Negligence is easier to prove. But he would need basically an insanity defense if the tack is that he doesn’t know the truth, given the clear evidence that he’s aware of the exoneration etc.

Hope it costs him E.Jean level dough.

Batsh-t crazy IMO.
The guy’s inability to learn is just next level.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Rudy, losing his watch collection because he toadied for Orange Babyboy.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.62.0.pdf
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 1:48 pm Rudy, losing his watch collection because he toadied for Orange Babyboy.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.62.0.pdf
And his penthouse.
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Hitler was supposed to be the useful idiot of the oligarchs and billionaires of his day. Much like Trump/Vance. History may not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

As you might imagine, stories like this rarely end well for the pupeteers...

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2024 ... ook-review
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump: ‘I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Had’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... er/680327/

The Republican nominee’s preoccupation with dictators, and his disdain for the American military, is deepening.

In April 2020, Vanessa Guillén, a 20-year-old Army private, was bludgeoned to death by a fellow soldier at Fort Hood, in Texas. The killer, aided by his girlfriend, burned Guillén’s body. Guillén’s remains were discovered two months later, buried in a riverbank near the base, after a massive search.

Guillén, the daughter of Mexican immigrants, grew up in Houston, and her murder sparked outrage across Texas and beyond. Fort Hood had become known as a particularly perilous assignment for female soldiers, and members of Congress took up the cause of reform. Shortly after her remains were discovered, President Donald Trump himself invited the Guillén family to the White House. With Guillén’s mother seated beside him, Trump spent 25 minutes with the family as television cameras recorded the scene.
In the meeting, Trump maintained a dignified posture and expressed sympathy to Guillén’s mother. “I saw what happened to your daughter Vanessa, who was a spectacular person, and respected and loved by everybody, including in the military,” Trump said. Later in the conversation, he made a promise: “If I can help you out with the funeral, I’ll help—I’ll help you with that,” he said. “I’ll help you out. Financially, I’ll help you.”

Natalie Khawam, the family’s attorney, responded, “I think the military will be paying—taking care of it.” Trump replied, “Good. They’ll do a military. That’s good. If you need help, I’ll help you out.” Later, a reporter covering the meeting asked Trump, “Have you offered to do that for other families before?” Trump responded, “I have. I have. Personally. I have to do it personally. I can’t do it through government.” The reporter then asked: “So you’ve written checks to help for other families before this?” Trump turned to the family, still present, and said, “I have, I have, because some families need help … Maybe you don’t need help, from a financial standpoint. I have no idea what—I just think it’s a horrific thing that happened. And if you did need help, I’m going to—I’ll be there to help you.”

A public memorial service was held in Houston two weeks after the White House meeting. It was followed by a private funeral and burial in a local cemetery, attended by, among others, the mayor of Houston and the city’s police chief. Highways were shut down, and mourners lined the streets.

Five months later, the secretary of the Army, Ryan McCarthy, announced the results of an investigation. McCarthy cited numerous “leadership failures” at Fort Hood and relieved or suspended several officers, including the base’s commanding general. In a press conference, McCarthy said that the murder “shocked our conscience” and “forced us to take a critical look at our systems, our policies, and ourselves.”

According to a person close to Trump at the time, the president was agitated by McCarthy’s comments and raised questions about the severity of the punishments dispensed to senior officers and noncommissioned officers.

In an Oval Office meeting on December 4, 2020, officials gathered to discuss a separate national-security issue. Toward the end of the discussion, Trump asked for an update on the McCarthy investigation. Christopher Miller, the acting secretary of defense (Trump had fired his predecessor, Mark Esper, three weeks earlier, writing in a tweet, “Mark Esper has been terminated”), was in attendance, along with Miller’s chief of staff, Kash Patel. At a certain point, according to two people present at the meeting, Trump asked, “Did they bill us for the funeral? What did it cost?”

According to attendees, and to contemporaneous notes of the meeting taken by a participant, an aide answered: Yes, we received a bill; the funeral cost $60,000.

Trump became angry. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a heck Mexican!” He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: “Don’t pay it!” Later that day, he was still agitated. “Can you believe it?” he said, according to a witness. “heck people, trying to rip me off.”

Khawam, the family attorney, told me she sent the bill to the White House, but no money was ever received by the family from Trump. Some of the costs, Khawam said, were covered by the Army (which offered, she said, to allow Guillén to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery) and some were covered by donations. Ultimately, Guillén was buried in Houston.

Shortly after I emailed a series of questions to a Trump spokesperson, Alex Pfeiffer, I received an email from Khawam, who asked me to publish a statement from Mayra Guillén, Vanessa’s sister. Pfeiffer then emailed me the same statement. “I am beyond grateful for all the support President Donald Trump showed our family during a trying time,” the statement reads. “I witnessed firsthand how President Trump honors our nation’s heroes’ service. We are grateful for everything he has done and continues to do to support our troops.”

Pfeiffer told me that he did not write that statement, and emailed me a series of denials. Regarding Trump’s “heck Mexican” comment, Pfeiffer wrote: “President Donald Trump never said that. This is an outrageous lie from The Atlantic two weeks before the election.” He provided statements from Patel and a spokesman for Meadows, who denied having heard Trump make the statement. Via Pfeiffer, Meadows’s spokesman also denied that Trump had ordered Meadows not to pay for the funeral.

The statement from Patel that Pfeiffer sent me said: “As someone who was present in the room with President Trump, he strongly urged that Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s grieving family should not have to bear the cost of any funeral arrangements, even offering to personally pay himself in order to honor her life and sacrifice. In addition, President Trump was able to have the Department of Defense designate her death as occurring ‘in the line of duty,’ which gave her full military honors and provided her family access to benefits, services, and complete financial assistance.”

The personal qualities displayed by Trump in his reaction to the cost of the Guillén funeral—contempt, rage, parsimony, racism—hardly surprised his inner circle. Trump has frequently voiced his disdain for those who serve in the military and for their devotion to duty, honor, and sacrifice. Former generals who have worked for Trump say that the sole military virtue he prizes is obedience. As his presidency drew to a close, and in the years since, he has become more and more interested in the advantages of dictatorship, and the absolute control over the military that he believes it would deliver. “I need the kind of generals that Hitler had,” Trump said in a private conversation in the White House, according to two people who heard him say this. “People who were totally loyal to him, that follow orders.” (“This is absolutely false,” Pfeiffer wrote in an email. “President Trump never said this.”)

A desire to force U.S. military leaders to be obedient to him and not the Constitution is one of the constant themes of Trump’s military-related discourse. Former officials have also cited other recurring themes: his denigration of military service, his ignorance of the provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, his admiration for brutality and anti-democratic norms of behavior, and his contempt for wounded veterans and for soldiers who fell in battle.

Retired General Barry McCaffrey, a decorated Vietnam veteran, told me that Trump does not comprehend such traditional military virtues as honor and self-sacrifice. “The military is a foreign country to him. He doesn’t understand the customs or codes,” McCaffrey said. “It doesn’t penetrate. It starts with the fact that he thinks it’s foolish to do anything that doesn’t directly benefit himself.”

I’ve been interested in Trump’s understanding of military affairs for nearly a decade. At first, it was cognitive dissonance that drew me to the subject—according to my previous understanding of American political physics, Trump’s disparagement of the military, and in particular his obsessive criticism of the war record of the late Senator John McCain, should have profoundly alienated Republican voters, if not Americans generally. And in part my interest grew from the absolute novelty of Trump’s thinking. This country had never seen, to the best of my knowledge, a national political figure who insulted veterans, wounded warriors, and the fallen with metronomic regularity.

Today—two weeks before an election that could see Trump return to the White House—I’m most interested in his evident desire to wield military power, and power over the military, in the manner of Hitler and other dictators.

Trump’s singularly corrosive approach to military tradition was in evidence as recently as August, when he described the Medal of Honor, the nation’s top award for heroism and selflessness in combat, as inferior to the Medal of Freedom, which is awarded to civilians for career achievement. During a campaign speech, he described Medal of Honor recipients as “either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead,” prompting the Veterans of Foreign Wars to issue a condemnation: “These asinine comments not only diminish the significance of our nation’s highest award for valor, but also crassly characterizes the sacrifices of those who have risked their lives above and beyond the call of duty.” Later in August, Trump caused controversy by violating federal regulations prohibiting the politicization of military cemeteries, after a campaign visit to Arlington in which he gave a smiling thumbs-up while standing behind gravestones of fallen American soldiers.

His Medal of Honor comments are of a piece with his expressed desire to receive a Purple Heart without being wounded. He has also equated business success to battlefield heroism. In the summer of 2016, Khizr Khan, the father of a 27-year-old Army captain who had been killed in Iraq, told the Democratic National Convention that Trump has “sacrificed nothing.” In response, Trump disparaged the Khan family and said, “I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures.”

One former Trump-administration Cabinet secretary told me of a conversation he’d had with Trump during his time in office about the Vietnam War. Trump famously escaped the draft by claiming that his feet were afflicted with bone spurs. (“I had a doctor that gave me a letter—a very strong letter on the heels,” Trump told The New York Times in 2016.) Once, when the subject of aging Vietnam veterans came up in conversation, Trump offered this observation to the Cabinet official: “Vietnam would have been a waste of time for me. Only suckers went to Vietnam.

In 1997, Trump told the radio host Howard Stern that avoiding sexually transmitted diseases was “my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.” This was not the only time Trump has compared his sexual exploits and political challenges to military service. Last year, at a speech before a group of New York Republicans, while discussing the fallout from the release of the Access Hollywood tape, he said, “I went onto that (debate) stage just a few days later and a general, who’s a fantastic general, actually said to me, ‘Sir, I’ve been on the battlefield. Men have gone down on my left and on my right. I stood on hills where soldiers were killed. But I believe the bravest thing I’ve ever seen was the night you went onto that stage with Hillary Clinton after what happened.’” I asked Trump-campaign officials to provide the name of the general who allegedly said this. Pfeiffer, the campaign spokesman, said, “This is a true story and there is no good reason to give the name of an honorable man to The Atlantic so you can smear him.”

In their book, The Divider: Trump in the White House, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser reported that Trump asked John Kelly, his chief of staff at the time, “Why can’t you be like the German generals?” Trump, at various points, had grown frustrated with military officials he deemed disloyal and disobedient. (Throughout the course of his presidency, Trump referred to flag officers as “my generals.”) According to Baker and Glasser, Kelly explained to Trump that German generals “tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off.” This correction did not move Trump to reconsider his view: “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” the president responded.

This week, I asked Kelly about their exchange. He told me that when Trump raised the subject of “German generals,” Kelly responded by asking, “‘Do you mean Bismarck’s generals?’” He went on: “I mean, I knew he didn’t know who Bismarck was, or about the Franco-Prussian War. I said, ‘Do you mean the kaiser’s generals? Surely you can’t mean Hitler’s generals? And he said, ‘Yeah, yeah, Hitler’s generals.’ I explained to him that Rommel had to commit suicide after taking part in a plot against Hitler.” Kelly told me Trump was not acquainted with Rommel.

Baker and Glasser also reported that Mark Milley, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, feared that Trump’s “‘Hitler-like’ embrace of the big lie about the election would prompt the president to seek out a ‘Reichstag moment.’”

Kelly—a retired Marine general who, as a young man, had volunteered to serve in Vietnam despite actually suffering from bone spurs—said in an interview for the CNN reporter Jim Sciutto’s book, The Return of Great Powers, that Trump praised aspects of Hitler’s leadership. “He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things,’” Kelly recalled. “I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, (Hitler) rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world.” Kelly admonished Trump: “I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing.’”

more ....

Contempt for veterans, racism, desire for dictatorial power, total lack of respect for the Constitution ~ that's what tRump & MAGA respresent.

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... er/680327/

Jeffrey Goldberg's follow-up reporting on Orange Fatso.

The materials about murdered Army private Vanessa Guillen are not fit to be repeated here but are disgusting nevertheless.

Some of the military veterans here are welcome to weigh in on the facts as presented by Goldberg which are sourced to Generals Kelly and Mattis in some cases as well as Secretary Esper as well as many others. Recalling Milley, McRaven and McChrystal back to active diuty to be court martialed sounds like a great idea doesn't it guys? :( :oops: .

Last paragraph says it all quite directly and is an insult to all of you who have served.

"One day, in the first year of Trump’s presidency, I had lunch with Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, in his White House office. I turned the discussion, as soon as I could, to the subject of his father-in-law’s character. I mentioned one of Trump’s recent outbursts and told Kushner that, in my opinion, the president’s behavior was damaging to the country. I cited, as I tend to do, what is in my view Trump’s original sin: his mockery of John McCain’s heroism.

This is where our conversation got strange, and noteworthy. Kushner answered in a way that made it seem as though he agreed with me. “No one can go as low as the president,” he said. “You shouldn’t even try.”

I found this baffling for a moment. But then I understood: Kushner wasn’t insulting his father-in-law. He was paying him a compliment. In Trump’s mind, traditional values—values including those embraced by the armed forces of the United States having to do with honor, self-sacrifice, and integrity—have no merit, no relevance, and no meaning."

Don't tell us he was joking. :oops:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

“In Boston, Steven Seltzer, the 73-year-old son of a Holocaust survivor, was raised to prepare for the worst. So in 2022, 83 years after his mother fled Nazi Germany, he became a German citizen, along with his two grown sons, providing his family an out should Donald Trump win the November election.

He was “trained to be vigilant and these were exactly the signs you were supposed to be looking for,” he said.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/18/us/p ... loses.html
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Orange Fatso has no character, and thus no credibility on ANYTHING and thus, is totally irredeemable. The idea that he has some positive opinions about ADOLF HITLER is simply disqualifying.

Wonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:06 am Orange Fatso has no character, and thus no credibility on ANYTHING and thus, is totally irredeemable. The idea that he has some positive opinions about ADOLF HITLER is simply disqualifying.

Wonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
I wonder if Gen Kelly ever commented publicly about Bidens disastrous withdrawal Afghanistan? :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:06 amWonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
Same thing I said the last few times you beat this dead horse.
Look it up if you're curious, rather than making up something that you can't document.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:22 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:06 amWonder what Old Saltine has to say about General Kelly now?
Look it up if you're curious, rather than making up something that you can't document.
So, you agree with his stated opinion

More Hitler-like Generals like Mike Flynn, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:28 am

More Hitler-like Generals like Mike Flynn, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show my words saying that I agree with Trump on this or just STFU.
Agreeing with some of his decisions & policies does not mean I agree with everything he has said or done.
As I've said multiple times before, I'll never vote for or contribute to Trump.
If Trump loses, it will be largely due to his saying stuff like this, ...none of which he actually followed through on in his first term.
Goldberg's unnamed sources are worthless.
Go back to obsessing about what he said about Arnold Palmer.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:37 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:28 am

Show my words saying that I agree with Trump on this or just STFU.
Agreeing with some of his decisions & policies does not mean I agree with everything he has said or done.
As I've said multiple times before, I'll never vote for or contribute to Trump.
If Trump loses, it will be largely due to his saying stuff like this, ...none of which he actually followed through on in his first term.
Goldberg's unnamed sources are worthless.
Go back to obsessing about what he said about Arnold Palmer.
I'll be happy to comply when you finally STFU as well and telling us you don't support the moron while defending him ad infinitum.

Wasn't only talking about Goldberg's sources. General Kelly just went on the record with NYT. Did you miss that? Ever consider that he didn't follow through first term because of folks like Kelly, Mattis and Esper?

Return to “POLITICS”