Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Orange Duce

Post by OCanada »

Even i was surprised by some of the failures identified

I never realized he had a football team.

Kind spread out but:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-bad-for-business/
Last edited by OCanada on Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

OCanada wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:15 pm Not necessarily. We can always just relax and play music instead of talking. Speaking of talking Trump just cancelled another interview. He must really have deteriorated. We know he has but hide at all costs seems the order of the day.
I been sayin'...A vote for Trump is a vote for a Vance Presidency. Remember he is a major advocate for Project 2025, and he doesn't resonate with the Trump cult -- at all. I would wager that the Fascist Silicon Valley Tech Bros. bought his ticket from Trump, and he will be a Peter Theil puppet running the nation within 18 months.

Think ahead, my fellow Lax Bros.. Think ahead.....
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:22 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:15 pm Not necessarily. We can always just relax and play music instead of talking. Speaking of talking Trump just cancelled another interview. He must really have deteriorated. We know he has but hide at all costs seems the order of the day.
I been sayin'...A vote for Trump is a vote for a Vance Presidency. Remember he is a major advocate for Project 2025, and he doesn't resonate with the Trump cult -- at all. I would wager that the Fascist Silicon Valley Tech Bros. bought his ticket from Trump, and he will be a Peter Theil puppet running the nation within 18 months.

Think ahead, my fellow Lax Bros.. Think ahead.....
Concur.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump WILL use DOJ to seek retribution contrary to some claims. He has done it before and will again.

"There is a long list of political opponents whom Trump publicly called for the Justice Department and others to investigate or prosecute," Dale wrote. "

"The list includes not only 2016 election opponent Hillary Clinton and 2020 election opponent Joe Biden," Dale added, "but also Biden’s son Hunter Biden, Democratic former Secretary of State John Kerry, Trump’s former national security advisor turned critic John Bolton, Democratic former President Barack Obama, unspecified Obama administration officials, the anonymous author of a New York Times op-ed by a Trump administration official critical of Trump, MSNBC host and Trump critic Joe Scarborough, former FBI director turned Trump critic James Comey, other former FBI officials, former British spy Christopher Steele (the author of a controversial dossier of allegations against Trump), and various congressional Democrats – including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, and Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia."

A Vance spokesperson accused the media of a "double standard" because Trump was indicted four times after leaving office, including two cases brought by Biden's Department of Justice, but Dale pointed out that Trump had publicly called for some of his enemies to be prosecuted while also reportedly pressuring officials behind the scenes. Travis Gettys
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Overwhelmed.

Donnie donated to hurricane relief. He donated $1,500 to his own golf course.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

what kind of delusional dumb rump wants him in the White House again???
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

It is quite clear, even if someone has had their head in the…,, sand that anyone not supporting Trump is the “other”. Not unlike gypsies, Jews and gays in the 1930s. Or Mussolini’s Italy etc. It is a go to for wannabe dictators. By labeling people who are not supporting him “the enemy within” he sets the stage to use troops on American citizens exercising their rights.

Meanwhile his former head of immigration is anticipating building camps to hold the millions of people Trump wants deported. Sort of a nicer version of Dachau i suppose. I had dinner with Milton Eisenhower when he told me his biggest regret was the Japanese internment camps. Trump does not have his humanity. He and most of those around him score poorly on empathy scales. Trump does not care about others and neither do many of his inner circle. He did donate money for disaster relief to his golf course though.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 29928.html

Trump – running for president at 78 – says ‘only stupid people put old’ people in top federal roles
Trump is currently the oldest nominee for president in US history and, if elected in November, will be 82 years old when he completes his term

Donald Trump has said “only stupid people put old” people in positions on the Supreme Court – seemingly forgetting that he’s a 78-year-old man running for the top position in the executive branch.

Trump made the remarks during an interview with Bloomberg while in Chicago on Tuesday.

“It’s amazing, because I got three in four years,” Trump said of his appointments to the Supreme Court. “Most people get none. Because, you know, you put them in, they’re young. You tend to put them in young.”

“Only stupid people put old,” he continued. “You know, you don’t put old in, because they’re there for two years or three years, right?”

Trump is running for another four-year term in the White House and is currently the oldest nominee for president in US history. If elected in November, Trump would be 82 years old when he completes his term in 2029.

His age has frequently been a target for the Democrats who have questioned his mental fitness and his ability to serve.

Trump spoke in Chicago on Tuesday where he said ‘only stupid people put old’ in when filling Supreme Court seats
Trump spoke in Chicago on Tuesday where he said ‘only stupid people put old’ in when filling Supreme Court seats (AFP via Getty Images)
In modern appointments to the Supreme Court, presidents typically look for younger candidates to put on the US’s top court. Justices are lifetime appointments and picking a younger nominee allows presidents to add someone who matches their ideology to the court for decades.

During his term, Trump appointed three members to the court. Neil Gorsuch was 49 years old when he started, Brett Kavanaugh was 53 years old and Amy Coney Barrett was 48.

Those three members now help make up the conservative majority of the court, which has made major changes to federal precedent in recent years including the overturning of Roe v Wade – the landmark ruling that had guaranteed the right to abortion care.

When Trump was questioned about his comments on someone being “old,” it was pointed out to him that he is running for the White House at 78.

But Trump brushed off the comment and ignored the question about his own age.

“So, I got three,” Trump instead responded. “A lot of presidents get none, I got three. And, uh, I think they’ve been three great choices too, by the way.”

Questions about Trump’s mental fitness and age have ramped up on the campaign trail as he has frequently gone on long rants at rallies, ignored or missed questions and, at a Monday town hall, spent the majority of time dancing to music instead of answering questions.

Trump’s own age has been a question on the campaign trail. The issue was highlighted after an odd town hall on Monday that featured more dancing than questions and answers
Trump’s own age has been a question on the campaign trail. The issue was highlighted after an odd town hall on Monday that featured more dancing than questions and answers (AP)
Several experts previously told The Independent they had concerns similar to the ones they had about President Joe Biden, before the Democrat dropped out paving the way for Kamala Harris.

Dr Ben Michaelis, a clinical psychologist who has previously carried out cognitive assessments for the New York Supreme Court, told The Independent that Trump is “really not in a strong cognitive place.”

Michaelis stressed that he had not personally examined Trump so he could offer no official diagnosis, but watched the former president debate against Harris.

“There’s a term when you’re talking about people with dementia called sundowning, it’s a lot harder for them as the day goes on,” he said,

“It’s very difficult for them to maintain focus on a topic. The idea of being able to maintain that level of focus for that amount of time, that late in the day…you wouldn’t think twice about it if that was your grandfather. It’s just he happens to be running for president.”

Obviously, tRump is speaking about himself.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/17/politics ... id=ios_app

Nothing to see here...move along

Swiss watches? for only $1,000 each. Sure thing from a reseller in Wyoming. The CNN search led us to a Wyoming building that houses a daycare with an address also used by a "male enhancement honey" seller with a similar name as Trump's watchmaker.

Is a Vegematic renaissance next? or maybe Bassomatic

Charlatan
Apparent dementia increasing daily. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Every time for a long while I look at this thread title I think of the rem song with slightly variation in name

https://youtu.be/_mSmOcmk7uQ?si=1HaBk9EY2sQp562q

Maybe the harmony in lyrics are
What gets me:

Collar me, don’t collar me
I’ve got my spine, I’ve got my orange crush.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

McConnell called Trump 'stupid" and 'despicable' in private after the 2020 election, a new book says

https://apnews.com/article/mcconnell-tr ... 04abc2281f

— Mitch McConnell said after the 2020 election that then-President Donald Trump was “stupid as well as being ill-tempered,” a “despicable human being” and a “narcissist,” according to excerpts from a new biography of the Senate Republican leader that will be released this month.

McConnell made the remarks in private as part of a series of personal oral histories that he made available to Michael Tackett, deputy Washington bureau chief of The Associated Press. Tackett’s book, “The Price of Power,” draws from almost three decades of McConnell’s recorded diaries and from years of interviews with the normally reticent Kentucky Republican.

The animosity between Trump and McConnell is well known — Trump once called McConnell " a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack.” But McConnell’s private comments are by far his most brutal assessment of the former president and could be seized on by Democrats before the Nov. 5 election. The biography will be released Oct. 29, one week before Election Day that will decide if Trump returns to the White House.

Despite those strong words, McConnell has endorsed Trump’s 2024 run, saying earlier this year “it should come as no surprise” that he would support the Republican party’s nominee. He shook Trump’s hand in June when Trump visited GOP senators on Capitol Hill.

ill bred and stupid -- but we knew that all along

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7_zz6GDCA

https://rapidsave.com/info?url=https:// ... ike_trump/

Batista tells it like it is.

When will the rest of the country do the same? All over the world people laugh at tRump and shake their heads in disbelief that anyone can support such a numbskull. tRump has not offered so much as one solution to the problems we have in the USA or for the problems he created during his regime in the White Wash House. Just imagine how screwed up things will get if he manages to steal the election this time around.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:18 am https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/17/politics ... id=ios_app

Nothing to see here...move along

Swiss watches? for only $1,000 each. Sure thing from a reseller in Wyoming. The CNN search led us to a Wyoming building that houses a daycare with an address also used by a "male enhancement honey" seller with a similar name as Trump's watchmaker.

Is a Vegematic renaissance next? or maybe Bassomatic

Charlatan
Apparent dementia increasing daily. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
None of that bothers Old Salt, YA, C&S, Tech, Kram, Petey, Lager and people like them based on their posting history, in my opinion and with all due respect.
“I wish you would!”
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:58 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7_zz6GDCA

https://rapidsave.com/info?url=https:// ... ike_trump/

Batista tells it like it is.

When will the rest of the country do the same? All over the world people laugh at tRump and shake their heads in disbelief that anyone can support such a numbskull. tRump has not offered so much as one solution to the problems we have in the USA or for the problems he created during his regime in the White Wash House. Just imagine how screwed up things will get if he manages to steal the election this time around.

Think I might have set e new video rewatch record on this one. Bautista absolutely crushes it, start to finish.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Olderbarndog wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:20 pm
Think I might have set e new video rewatch record on this one. Bautista absolutely crushes it, start to finish.

100!

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... 5fe7268762

tRump has lost all reasoning. All that incoherent garbage but not a word of criticism from the right wing. Had this been Biden the controlled hate filled right wing media and delusionals of the far right would be all over it.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1847026957407449361

''you guys are at the wrong rally --- you meant the smaller one down the street''

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/c ... xonerated/

While hate filled racist tRump continues to stand by the trial court decision, Kamala Harris applauds their release and the subsequent justice done for them. She seeks to end all such police caused injustices while tRump happily approves. Let's hope he gets his time in jail so that he could learn a lesson from it all.

LOCK HIM UP!!!

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:58 pm https://twitter.com/i/status/1847026957407449361

''you guys are at the wrong rally --- you meant the smaller one down the street''

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRump said January debacle was a "day of love".

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nov-5-n ... =114895763

How stupid can one get???

Return to “POLITICS”