Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: Orange Duce

Post by njbill »

Yup. Kamala’s plan was to cause a hurricane to hit the western (red) parts of North Carolina in the hopes that it would depress votes for Trump. They are making sure to get Asheville (blue) back up and running in time for the election. It’s all part of the master plan. Let’s just hope it works. ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:55 pm Yup. Kamala’s plan was to cause a hurricane to hit the western (red) parts of North Carolina in the hopes that it would depress votes for Trump. They are making sure to get Asheville (blue) back up and running in time for the election. It’s all part of the master plan. Let’s just hope it works. ;)
She is only in a mad rush to make sure those blue voters in Asheville can vote. The rest of those red voters in the Western regions of North Carolina can go pound sand for all she cares. They should consider themselves lucky they are still alive much less have an opportunity to vote. FTR Bill did FEMA do a better job in New Jersey after Sandy?? I don't remember anybody back then telling you residents of New Jersey that FEMA didn't have enough money to help your state out. That is the mission of FEMA isn't it...to help out Americans in the event of a natural disaster? It is sad how little our leaders learn from their past mistakes. Washington DC are masters in the art of pointing the finger of blame on anyone but them. This is no time to be blaming anyone or any organization. This is the time where Americans work together and put political differences aside and do what needs to be done to help Americans in desperate need. There will be plenty of time later on for finger pointing and laying blame. Those Senate and Congressional hearings should be a real doozy indeed. Funny isn't it how Washington DC operates. No one is to blame and everyone is to blame all at the same time. It will be a cold day in hell before any politician of either party ever stands up in front of the American people and admits they made a mistake. That kind of honesty will lose you elections all day long...
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:55 pm Yup. Kamala’s plan was to cause a hurricane to hit the western (red) parts of North Carolina in the hopes that it would depress votes for Trump. They are making sure to get Asheville (blue) back up and running in time for the election. It’s all part of the master plan. Let’s just hope it works. ;)
I wouldn’t do a thing for those tar heels in red counties other than offer them thoughts and prayers. Get Asheville and those blue counties up and running for the election. I would rely on the district maps to determine who I am helping by when.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:20 pm
I wouldn’t do a thing for those tar heels in red counties other than offer them thoughts and prayers. Get Asheville and those blue counties up and running for the election. I would rely on the district maps to determine who I am helping by when.
You have quite the dilemma on your hands there TLD. There is a blue microdot there in Asheville swimming in a sea of red. How do you pull off what your putting forth without breaking the law?? Easy answer is you can't but that doesn't mean the Democrats won't give it the old liberal elitist college try. If all else fails just do what Democrats always do...blame it on trump. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

On a side note out of personal curiosity...Did Billy Grahams mansion on the hill survive the mudslide? My buddy Randy who grew up in Marion NC use to drive me past it when making beer runs to Ashville. He was never much of a Billy Graham fan. Contempt may have been the more appropriate word.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:16 pm
She is only in a mad rush to make sure those blue voters in Asheville can vote. The rest of those red voters in the Western regions of North Carolina can go pound sand for all she cares. They should consider themselves lucky they are still alive much less have an opportunity to vote. FTR Bill did FEMA do a better job in New Jersey after Sandy?? I don't remember anybody back then telling you residents of New Jersey that FEMA didn't have enough money to help your state out. That is the mission of FEMA isn't it...to help out Americans in the event of a natural disaster? It is sad how little our leaders learn from their past mistakes. Washington DC are masters in the art of pointing the finger of blame on anyone but them. This is no time to be blaming anyone or any organization. This is the time where Americans work together and put political differences aside and do what needs to be done to help Americans in desperate need. There will be plenty of time later on for finger pointing and laying blame. Those Senate and Congressional hearings should be a real doozy indeed. Funny isn't it how Washington DC operates. No one is to blame and everyone is to blame all at the same time. It will be a cold day in hell before any politician of either party ever stands up in front of the American people and admits they made a mistake. That kind of honesty will lose you elections all day long...
Don’t remember how FEMA did after Sandy. I do remember the infamous picture of the Fat F*ck hugging Obama. Fortunately for me, my house and surrounding area were not too badly impacted by the storm. I only lost power for 45 minutes and was very lucky in that regard.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

And getting some sweet Deep State help!!!

Tell me, if you know, how did she move the hurricane into Western North Carolina?
njbill

Post by njbill »

She used a sharpie.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

njbill wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:23 pm She used a sharpie.
See? She learned that from Great Orange Leader. MAGA!!

Return to “POLITICS”