Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

After reading this forum, it's hard to imagine how anyone could be inspired to take a shot at Trump.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:35 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:39 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:13 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:51 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:57 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:19 am
njbill wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:39 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:10 am Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

A total disqualification for being elected POTUS and BEYOND reprehensible.
Watch your mouth. You are talking about Mrs. Trump the 4th here.
She used to be a decent looking lady. Inside was still ugly though... you never go full MAGA.

ImageImage
Looks like a dude. That’s quite a mandible.
This of “woman” who services crucial holes in
The wall

Or really the barbecuing melting Barbie in black hole sun
A lot of gender affirming surgery around the MAGA women...

I have my own tastes of course but pre nightmare on acid surgery I liek Guilfiyle. Got that New England slimming it so she’ll let you do thing to her I. College look.
Noem has that sad puppy face look. [rim shot]
Looker OG does kind of look like the friendasaurus one has to navigate to get to the hot and cool friends at the bar / party. Cutting into good close conversations with flow to ask some inane question nobody in the universe will
Ever give a flying f**k about but mission accomplished you busted the flow a friend who’s now going to jerk off inside a piece of raw veal at 3:45am now. (And why I started early following the code that teaches us to feed the hungry (even if they look robust and cherubic) and play with the animals first and then preening ponies and show puppies will want in on that game)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:43 am After reading this forum, it's hard to imagine how anyone could be inspired to take a shot at Trump.

tRump and other right wingers say that the assassination attempts were inspired by Dem rhetoric which they need to tone down.

Yet, when a murder attempt was made on Nancy Pelosi's husband tRump openly laughed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeBoOJ5Cxeg

Where is the right wing criticism for this stupidity and hate?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Trump’s principal legacies will be the degradation of electoral institutions through the creation of unfounded distrust in them, and the permission structure for political violence. In these two issues, he has been relentless since 2015. Expecting Old Salt to call out those things about Trump, or express any disagreement with these efforts by him, is like wishing the earth would reverse course around the sun.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Bozo Senator Tuberviille calls for assignment of SEAL Team 6 and the military to protect Orange Fatso while golfing and campaigning.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... avy-seals/

Moron alert!
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:43 am After reading this forum, it's hard to imagine how anyone could be inspired to take a shot at Trump.
First correct thing you've written in months:

-who has filled this place with hate and fear and lies and nonstop conspiracy theories?

-who thinks any American who doesn't think or look like him is the biggest enemy of America?

-who is cheering Putin on, while hoping anyone with the letter D by their name, fails?

-who believes EVERYTHING Trump and FoxNation tells him to believe?

-who has told the forum that he views America as US vs. Them....and "them" is anyone who doesn't think or look like him?

-who thinks everyone is conspiring against him?

-who tells us that political violence is fine, or makes excuses for it, so long as you think it's someone from your side?

-who thinks violence and war is the solution to every problem on Earth?

-and lastly, who thinks that "his side' never makes mistakes, is always right, and the only reason America isn't perfect is that the letter R isn't in charge everywhere, and are (snicker) "only" in charge of

So yep, you're right.....i see how this nonstop bile, hate, and fear of anyone who doesn't look like you would bubble over into political violence.

And you have such a top-notch lack of self-awareness, you're SHOCKED to find that people on the left think just like you.....with all the hate, bile, fear, and use of war and violence to solve the world's problems. You're both ruining our country, while the rest of us simply want rational, compromised, middle-of-the road solutions to our problems, instead of pointless idiocy and focus on some kid peddling Bud Light. :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:07 pm

-who has filled this place with hate and fear and lies and nonstop conspiracy theories?

-who thinks any American who doesn't think or look like him is the biggest enemy of America?

-who is cheering Putin on, while hoping anyone with the letter D by their name, fails?

-who has told the forum that he views America as US vs. Them....and "them" is anyone who doesn't think or look like him?

-who tells us that political violence is fine, or makes excuses for it, so long as you think it's someone from your side?

-and lastly, who thinks that "his side' never makes mistakes, is always right, and the only reason America isn't perfect is that the letter R isn't in charge everywhere, and are (snicker) "only" in charge of

So yep, you're right.....i see how this nonstop bile, hate, and fear of anyone who doesn't look like you would bubble over into political violence.

And you have such a top-notch lack of self-awareness, you're SHOCKED to find that people on the left think just like you.....with all the hate, bile, fear, and use of war and violence to solve the world's problems. You're both ruining our country, while the rest of us simply want rational, compromised, middle-of-the road solutions to our problems, instead of pointless idiocy and focus on some kid peddling Bud Light. :roll:
Yep, both sides.
Trump and Vance issue a statement, with links and names of those statements: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/7b04b ... 68a1f6873b
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

You do understand that calling Trump a threat to democracy or saying, “bye bye Trump” is not in any sense an incitement to violence, right? The list of “Democrats’” incendiary language is basically laughable. But you get that, right?

What happened to you that you so stalwartly support these two pieces of jerk?

PS: I didn’t write “jerk.”
Last edited by Seacoaster(1) on Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:26 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:07 pm

Yep, both sides.
Trump and Vance issue a statement, with links and names of those statements: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/7b04b ... 68a1f6873b
I called out this sh9t when the libs were crashing Trump-Republican dinners in DC during Trump's first year. Now here we are......

And as you know, Trump and Vance are stoking these fires, and pretending they're not spreading lies, hate, and fear....

OS thinks that "only his team" is allowed to play this game, and clutches pearls when anyone else does it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRump's pal = Golem
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

In a post on Truth Social promoting his rally on Long Island tomorrow, Orange Fatso said he will “get SALT back,” referencing the $10,000 cap on deducting state and local taxes that he initially signed into law.

Popeye the Sailor Saltine must be for it now too despite that he's been defending the practice since then.

Two putzes in a pod. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Found Petey taking his UF entrance exam

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-kc4bsR ... kzbTh1dnRz

Old Karen may not be able to view it.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:16 pm In a post on Truth Social promoting his rally on Long Island tomorrow, Orange Fatso said he will “get SALT back,” referencing the $10,000 cap on deducting state and local taxes that he initially signed into law.

Popeye the Sailor Saltine must be for it now too despite that he's been defending the practice since then.

I still think the SALT cap should remain to restrain profligate state & local taxes & spending, even though it makes my taxes higher.

I also think that home mortgage interest should only be deductible on a primary residence.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

birds of a feather do stick together:

three pervs

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

pervs of a feather do stick together:

https://preview.redd.it/birds-of-a-feat ... b57110c1a4

no surprise that the controlled right wing media fails to post pics like this or have it on tv every day

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:02 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:16 pm In a post on Truth Social promoting his rally on Long Island tomorrow, Orange Fatso said he will “get SALT back,” referencing the $10,000 cap on deducting state and local taxes that he initially signed into law.

I still think the SALT cap should remain to restrain profligate state & local taxes & spending, even though it makes my taxes higher.

I also think that home mortgage interest should only be deductible on a primary residence.
I thought you LIKED Fatso's policies :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

That dovetails nicely with the decisiveness in this country.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:44 am
decisiveness?
Unsure exactly what that dovetails with, Cradle.

You remind me of the late stand-up comedian Norm Crosby, "The Master of Malaprop". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:55 am
decisiveness?

You remind me of the late stand-up comedian Norm Crosby, "The Master of Malaprop". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My not so smart phone changed it from divisiveness. Good catch on your end. I'll use a democratic excuse...don't blame me it's my phones fault. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:13 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:55 am
decisiveness?

My not so smart phone changed it from divisiveness. Good catch on your end. I'll use a democratic excuse...don't blame me it's my phones fault. :D
Wondering, do you know how to READ what's on your phone before you hit send? :oops: :oops: :P

Return to “POLITICS”