Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:10 am Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

A total disqualification for being elected POTUS and BEYOND reprehensible.
But, wait, I like his “policies.”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:43 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:10 am Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

Is it me or is the quality of Trump’s camp this time around is even worse than what he had before? Maybe his policies are better?
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:11 am

Is it me or is the quality of Trump’s camp this time around is even worse than what he had before? Maybe his policies are better?
It's not you. The quality of people around him has deteriorated considerably, although he includes many of the old stand-bys, like Jason Miller, Stephen Miller, Lewandowski.

This is how Sarah Longwell (Republicans Against Trump) describes it:

"People who are clutching their pearls over Trump hanging out with conspiracy theorist lunatic Laura Loomer are cracking me up.

Guys, Trump is the chief lunatic conspiracy theorist. He’s not “being influenced,” he’s just hanging out with people who think the same way he does."

https://x.com/SarahLongwell25/status/18 ... 7678515495

I understand her point, but think she's wrong; he is measurably worse than in 2016 or 2020 and much more open to suggestion by disgusting filth like Loomer and Lewandowski. His sons have more influence over things, and the two of them together have the brain power of a decent Labrador Retriever (and none of the Lab's good qualities). "Eric, stay. Good Eric."
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

In 2016, he talked about "draining the swamp," generally tried to make himself a reasonable choice for centrist voters. This time around, the only attempt to appeal to centrists would seem to be by calling Harris (and Democrats generally) communists. Any thought of appearing reasonable seems to have gone out the window as he spouts outlandish conspiracy theories.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Watch your mouth. You are talking about Mrs. Trump the 4th here.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:39 am

She used to be a decent looking lady. Inside was still ugly though... you never go full MAGA.

ImageImage
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

8 years ago. Trump in Miami

Trump spent some time at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, stressing the “common values” he shared with Haitian Americans and saying whether they voted for him or not he wanted to be their “greatest champion”

By the way the Ohio Haitians are legal immigrants
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:19 am

She used to be a decent looking lady. Inside was still ugly though... you never go full MAGA.

ImageImage
That’s the same chick????

Well, if anyone’s really curious go look up a Jacqueline prew Rich who I grew up with you’d find the same thing. Relatively wealthy girl for Binghamton who was heavily used by the cool kids in middle school but was excellent tennis player and player at southern miss. Looks like a train wreck out in LA bitter, divorced and all collagened up. She’s up in that maga tip.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:32 am

It's not you. The quality of people around him has deteriorated considerably, although he includes many of the old stand-bys, like Jason Miller, Stephen Miller, Lewandowski.

"People who are clutching their pearls over Trump hanging out with conspiracy theorist lunatic Laura Loomer are cracking me up.

Guys, Trump is the chief lunatic conspiracy theorist. He’s not “being influenced,” he’s just hanging out with people who think the same way he does."

I understand her point, but think she's wrong; he is measurably worse than in 2016 or 2020 and much more open to suggestion by disgusting filth like Loomer and Lewandowski. His sons have more influence over things, and the two of them together have the brain power of a decent Labrador Retriever (and none of the Lab's good qualities). "Eric, stay. Good Eric."
Dude, my 2 labs are way smarter than the posse mentioned above. Not to mention better behaved, love people without condition or prejudice and actually bring joy to people's lives. Me, eh, I try to be the person my dogs think I am.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Olderbarndog wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:03 pm
Dude, my 2 labs are way smarter than the posse mentioned above. Not to mention better behaved, love people without condition or prejudice and actually bring joy to people's lives. Me, eh, I try to be the person my dogs think I am.
This has to make the top ten of all time posts.
No Haitians in the hood I hope.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Barndog, you are 110% correct.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You don’t know the half of it!

https://mestreacasa.gva.es/c/document_l ... 516800.pdf

I can’t put pics up from phone but had to out my second/last dog down due to cancer all over last Weds. Did it in the house and strangely though I feel jerk because she was with us just shy of 18yrs and I sort of feel
Her presence around spooky turd. But I’ve dealt with a ton of funky and freakish death in my family the last 10-15yrs nobody goes out normally and this was somehow the most at peace I’ve ever been with a passing of a life around me. Bizarre but cathartic also .
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

'It just exploded': Springfield woman claims she never meant to spark false rumors about Haitians

https://www.yahoo.com/news/just-explode ... 11293.html

The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

Newsguard, a media watchdog that monitors for misinformation online, found that Lee had been among the first people to publish a post to social media about the rumor, screenshots of which circulated online. The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend. Newton could not be reached for comment.

Lee said she had no idea the post would become part of a rumor mill that would spiral into the national consciousness. She has since deleted the Facebook post.

Other posts have also contributed to the false allegations, including a photo of a man holding a dead goose that was taken in Columbus, Ohio, but was spread by some online as evidence of the claims about Springfield. Graphic video of a woman who allegedly killed and tried to eat a cat was also found not to have originated in Springfield but in Canton, Ohio, and does not have any connection to the Haitian community.

Local police and city officials have repeatedly said there is no evidence of such crimes in Springfield, but that hasn’t stopped the lies from spreading across the country and igniting a national frenzy that landed on the presidential debate stage this week. Former President Donald Trump and his running mate Ohio Sen. JD Vance, who was born less than an hour away from Springfield, have repeated the baseless allegations.

Lee said she never imagined her post would become fodder for conspiracy theories and hate.

“I’m not a racist,” she said through heavy emotion, adding that her daughter is half Black and she herself is mixed race and a member of the LGBTQ community. “Everybody seems to be turning it into that, and that was not my intent.”

The anti-immigrant fervor in Springfield led to school and municipal building closures on Thursday and Friday after city officials received bomb threats.

Lee said she pulled her daughter out of school and is now worried about her safety with so much attention on her family. She is also concerned for the safety of the Haitian community, which she said she did not intend to villainize en masse.

“I feel for the Haitian community,” she said. “If I was in the Haitians’ position, I’d be terrified, too, worried that somebody’s going to come after me because they think I’m hurting something that they love and that, again, that’s not what I was trying to do.”

Immigrant advocacy groups have said these kinds of claims can be dangerous.

“The Haitian-American community in Springfield, OH and around the country is feeling targeted and unsafe because dehumanizing, debunked and racist conspiracies are being advanced at the highest levels of American politics and are still being repeated,” Vanessa Cárdenas, executive director of America's Voice, a nonprofit that advocates for immigration refor said in an email. “The false claim that Black immigrants are violently attacking American families by stealing and eating their pets is a powerful and old racist trope that puts a target on people’s backs, and it is turbo-charged in the era of MAGA when political violence has become commonplace and we have already witnessed violent incidents incited by such rhetoric.”

Lee said that there are very real problems related to Springfield's population boom that caught the struggling city off guard. Springfield was not prepared to address the housing, health care and other service needs that came with the sudden increase of new residents over the last five years when Haitians arrived, many of them with protected status under federal law.

Still, she never imagined that her Facebook post would set off a national news cycle.

“I didn’t think it would ever get past Springfield," she said.

Moronic jackass tRump believes in this garbage and helped spread this stupid rumor. How many innocent Haitian-Americans were subjected to harassment from right wing terrorists and lived in fear for their lives because of this moronic bullshttt? It just proves how stupid right wingers are. How can these idiots call themselves American?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Democrats taunt 'chicken' Trump for refusing second debate with Harris
Source: The Guardian

The campaign of Kamala Harris on Friday stepped up its mockery of “chicken” Donald Trump for ducking out of another presidential debate, with the Democratic nominee telling her Republican rival he owes it to voters to face her again.

The former US president announced on Thursday “there will be no third debate”, two days after a floundering performance during their testy meeting in Philadelphia in which Harris baited him on a range of subjects, including the crowd size at his rallies.

Trump’s post to his Truth Social network insisted instead that he was the victor, citing imaginary polls and using a bizarre boxing analogy about a beaten prizefighter demanding a rematch.

It drew a derisive response from the Harris campaign, with chair David Plouffe stating in a tweet: “At long last we discover his spirit animal: The Chicken.”

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... s-reaction

what a coward --- tRump is pathetic

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Well you can hardly blame him. She kicked the s@@@ out him snd he humiliated himself

Just like his last rally where he confused a male with a hot female singer.

Melania in NY with Baron and has not been see for months. Laura Loomer at Mar a Lago and 9/11 ceremony and dot dot dot
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Actually it was a male singer with a hot female.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:13 pm Actually it was a male singer with a hot female.
https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE?si=jMcICgnMw5jgEwxB
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:19 am

ImageImage
Looks like a dude. That’s quite a mandible.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”