Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Brooklyn »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:04 am

I’m accustomed to the raw, blind magapidity of your posts; no problem there. What’s with the creepy tagline?
💯

Great term! In fact, I'm going to use it against America hating maga cultists on other forum discussions.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Donald Trump claims ‘107%’ of new jobs are being taken by ‘illegal immigrants’
Trump made the baseless claim over a mathematically impossible figure at a town hall event in LaCrosse, Wisconsin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 04413.html

Donald Trump has wildly claimed that “107 percent” of new jobs have been taken by illegal immigrants.

Trump made the baseless claim at a town hall event on Thursday night in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, after a woman in the crowd told him she was worried about illegal immigrants “taking away opportunities from Americans”.

The Republican presidential nominee responded: “It’s going to start with the Black population. African Americans are losing their jobs. And I don’t know if you heard the latest statistic, that of the jobs that these people created, which is very little, every single job was taken – about 107 percent – was taken by illegal immigrants.

“There’s been no job creation by them, the jobs were filled by illegal immigrants.”

His statistic – which does not make mathematical sense and was not backed up by any evidence – prompted the crowd to boo and jeer at the made-up figure and he was not scrutinized further by town hall host Tulsi Gabbard.

Trump then outlined his plans for tackling immigration. “We’re gonna be closing the border… really closing it,” he said, before launching into another attack on Kamala Harris, whose interview on CNN aired shortly after Trump’s town hall.

Republicans Against Trump shared the clip on X and said: “Math isn’t Donald’s subject.”

The former president previously said the figure was 100 percent. “Virtually 100% of the new jobs under Biden have also gone to illegal aliens,” Trump said back in June.

More than 15 million jobs have been created since January 2021 when President Joe Biden took office. And while the population of unauthorized immigrants has risen in recent years, it is not enough to take all of the jobs created during Biden’s presidency.

Throughout this presidential election campaign, Trump has pitched his anti-immigration platform as a way to attract Black voters. He sparked outrage for claiming immigrants were taking away “Black jobs” during the CNN debate with Biden.

Trump has repeatedly falsely claimed that his administration has done more for Black workers than any other president, including achieving the lowest Black unemployment rate and poverty rate while he was in office. But those record lows were eclipsed by figures during the Biden administration.

In a speech to the NAACP’s 115th national convention in Las Vegas on 17 July, Biden said Trump is “lying like hell” about Black unemployment when that figure hit a “record low” while he was in office.

While employment gains since 2018 have almost entirely come from workers who weren’t born in the US, they are nearly all naturalized US citizens and legal residents — not “illegals,” according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

He was eviscerated by Michelle Obama at the Democratic National Convention, who said: “Who’s going to tell him that the job he’s currently seeking might just be one of those Black jobs?”

Imagine if Biden had said anything like that. The controlled radical far right American media would be all over it. tRump is utterly pathetic.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump used illegal Polish immigrants paying below market wages fir Trump Tower Melania lied on her application. Trump likes it when it suits him
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg (87.46 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Army has different account of Trump campaign Arlington National Cemetery incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nz3PSVZCl4

The Army is rebuking the accounts made public of an apparent incident at Arlington National Cemetery's Section 60 involving the Trump campaign. CBS News' Eleanor Watson breaks down what's known.

If any of us pushed the ANC staffer out of the way to do what we please, we'd have been arrested.

Why should the female Arlington official have to press charges against the Trump campaign members who broke rules and pushed her aside? The Army and the Arlington Cemetery should follow through on the violations Trumps party committed and take appropriate action.

She should sue Trump for defamation for saying that she had a psychotic event.

The Army needs to press charges and have them all permanently banned from entering in the future.

Only an America hater would attempt to defend tRump and his extremist opportunism.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Afghanistan

Trump lied about there being no deaths there his last 18 months in office. So far there have been 12 identified two of which he received at Andrews personally.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

John McCain's son says he will support Kamala Harris in November
Source: Washington Post

The late Sen. John McCain’s youngest son, Army 1st Lt. Jimmy McCain, told CNN on Tuesday that he’s changed his voter registration to Democrat and plans to support Vice President Kamala Harris in November.

McCain’s endorsement — which the Harris campaign promoted in a news release and on social media Tuesday — is the latest in a long line from Republicans who have come out against voting for Donald Trump. As Democrats make the case for Harris with independent voters and disaffected Republicans, the push for the party’s big tent was recently on display at the Democratic National Convention, which included several Republicans and former Trump officials in the lineup of speakers.

McCain explained the change after years as a registered independent and expressed outrage over a recent altercation involving Trump campaign staff at Arlington National Cemetery. He called it a “violation” and “a painful experience.” ...

“It just blows me away,” said McCain, who has served in the military for 17 years. He added that “these men and women that are laying in the ground there have no choice” of whether to be a backdrop for Trump’s political campaign.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ris-trump/

“I just think that for anyone who’s done a lot of time in their uniform, they just understand that inherently — that it’s not about you there. It’s about these people who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the name of their country" - Jimmy McCain

Definitely the more patriotic thing to do.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... 29887a3eff

caption: "I just came back from the future, the good news is we still have trees."

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The hollow shell of a compulsive liar was on full display last night. Harris stole his lunch. He had nothing. No surprise
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:42 am The hollow shell of a compulsive liar was on full display last night. Harris stole his lunch. He had nothing. No surprise
Did he ever?

The Trump epoch just emphasizes how foolishness and irrationality of a large part of the population. The Magats have legitimate grievances, but latching onto this huckster is pathetic and reeks of desperation.

Historically, the US has always had a "thing" for the flim-flam, so I guess Trump was inevitable. Unfortunately, with the levers of power being so fraught, it is a risk unwise to entertain.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithson ... 180949515/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:58 am
OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:42 am The hollow shell of a compulsive liar was on full display last night. Harris stole his lunch. He had nothing. No surprise
Did he ever?

The Trump epoch just emphasizes how foolishness and irrationality of a large part of the population. The Magats have legitimate grievances, but latching onto this huckster is pathetic and reeks of desperation.

Historically, the US has always had a "thing" for the flim-flam, so I guess Trump was inevitable. Unfortunately, with the levers of power being so fraught, it is a risk unwise to entertain.

I believe it was PT Barnum who said no one ever went broke under estimating the intelligence of the American public
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Donald Trump says Taylor Swift will pay a big price for endorsing Kamala Harris
MUAH-HA-HA-HA
IMG_0965.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg (72.93 KiB) Viewed 191 times
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:43 pm Donald Trump says Taylor Swift will pay a big price for endorsing Kamala Harris
MUAH-HA-HA-HA

Leon Musk says wants to impregnate Taylor and guard her cats... what a weirdo.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:14 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:43 pm Donald Trump says Taylor Swift will pay a big price for endorsing Kamala Harris
MUAH-HA-HA-HA

Leon Musk says wants to impregnate Taylor and guard her cats... what a weirdo.
Or, abandon one of his brood.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:06 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:58 am
Did he ever?

I believe it was PT Barnum who said no one ever went broke under estimating the intelligence of the American public
Meanwhile every person I’ve ever met I end up adjusting my impresikndownwards firm where I start and I’m middle class
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

“They are eating the dogs. They are eating the cats “ DJT.

No truth in it but today they had to evac City Hall. There was a white guy not in tge town who apparently killed and ate a cat.

Trump/Vance coukd careless about tge people they hurt or who suffer the consequences of their lies after all the town will no longer be American (white) per Trump
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPAGuvTLiqc

I Have Concepts of a Plan (Donald Trump debate song parody)

We've been waiting for 8 years to see that health care plan from tRump but he still can't come up with anything.

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

A total disqualification for being elected POTUS and BEYOND reprehensible.

Return to “POLITICS”