Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:02 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:34 am
So you want to parse data now but didn’t ever when it suited your goals? Check the market today at all? Here’s what folks who understand this know-you want to be seeing 180-200k in a at stabilized world. Positive doesn’t mean anything that comment is utterly worthless by you. But I know you don’t know this and are just cheerleading which is my point. It’s a waste of bandwidth hen you do it.

As always from the delusional right wing - lots of criticism but no solution or alternative offered. On that basis I would venture to guess you prefer the return of Covid, massive amounts of deaths and debilitation, paralleled corruption at the top, and millions of job losses. Yep, you delusional righties have the most peculiar ways of making America not so great. :lol:
Those are some really thoughtless and dumb assumptions. lol. I have lots of solutions I know you only read what you want hut I dropped a few on anther there’s there that’s life today.

You don’t even know there was a problem too blinded by idiot headlines and you are talking about others while being oblivious. Just like cradle except you pretend to be eurudite it’s just a pathetically ineffective effort.

You say the same thing and wrong so often I don’t get why you
Bother. Positive jobs added means nothing just a stupid comment from a. Advocate cheerleader who’s shrill but short on logic intellect or action.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:18 pm

Those are some really thoughtless and dumb assumptions. lol. I have lots of solutions I know you only read what you want hut I dropped a few on anther there’s there that’s life today.

You don’t even know there was a problem too blinded by idiot headlines and you are talking about others while being oblivious. Just like cradle except you pretend to be eurudite it’s just a pathetically ineffective effort.

Bother. Positive jobs added means nothing just a stupid comment from a. Advocate cheerleader who’s shrill but short on logic intellect or action.

Thank you for affirming what I wrote above. It is obvious that all you have is attacks and criticism but have no valid solutions or alternatives to President Biden's policies or anything else.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:45 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:18 pm

Thank you for affirming what I wrote above. It is obvious that all you have is attacks and criticism but have no valid solutions or alternatives to President Biden's policies or anything else.
Yep only threw a few out today. Easy to find. But I understand you’d rather not deal in reality. Just so clownish. The cradle of the left .
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Yep only threw a few out today. Easy to find. But I understand you’d rather not deal in reality. Just so clownish. The cradle of the left .

^projection
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Orange Douche's stupid attacks on Georgia:

Trump Tantrum Helps Kamala Harris Put Georgia Into Play

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d9c1&ei=16

In one of his first big battleground-state rallies after Kamala Harris replaced Joe Biden as his opponent, Donald Trump went off the rails on Saturday in Atlanta with unprovoked attacks on Georgia’s Republican governor Brian Kemp and his wife. Kemp is the very popular chief executive with absolutely the best political organization in the state — you know, the organization on which Trump might rely for a crucial win in November. But the 45th president apparently could not help himself from making what some local Republicans called a “politically stupid” move.

There’s something about Georgia that seems to bring out the worst in Donald Trump. He did win the state by a comfortable margin in 2016, though he underperformed Mitt Romney’s percentage from 2012. During the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, he got into an avoidable spat with Kemp, who annoyed him by reopening businesses at a faster pace than Trump recommended. Then he got into a much bigger fight with both Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger when these two Republicans certified Biden’s narrow Georgia win in 2020; Raffensperger then refused Trump’s possibly criminal demand that he “find” enough votes to reverse the outcome. Worse yet, by loudly and frequently claiming that Georgia’s election machinery was “rigged,” Trump likely discouraged enough Republicans from voting to cost his party two crucial U.S. Senate seats in a January 2021 runoff, giving Democrats trifecta control of Congress along with the White House.

2024 initially looked like the year Trump might get the loser label off his back in Georgia; he easily won the state’s presidential primary, and he led Biden there in every single public poll of the general-election race, often by robust margins (e.g., by nine points in a gold-standard New York Times–Siena survey in May). But now Trump seems determined to help put Georgia back on the table for Kamala Harris, even as the first few polls with her as the Democratic candidate show a tightened race (Emerson and Trafalgar Group–Insider Advantage have given Trump a two-point lead, while Bloomberg–Morning Consult shows the race tied in Georgia).

In 2022, Trump instigated a spectacularly unsuccessful attempt to purge Kemp and Raffensperger, who both trounced Trump’s chosen candidates in the GOP primary. In November, the statewide candidate closest to Trump, Herschel Walker, proceeded to lose a winnable Senate race in what was otherwise a very good Republican year in Georgia.

more ...

Hopefully, this will awaken the people of that state to the fact that tRump is in this for himself. Not for the good of that state or the country. The never of him to say that the governor was "disloyal" for not fabricating 11K! The guy has no integrity whatsoever and belongs in jail for his corruption.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:53 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:51 pm

^projection
It’s there I’m sure others have seen it.

Not even a good provocateur. Dis is a good one. Heck, a clownish childlike Dadaist is more provocative.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:roll:

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Another person refusing to Arnold’s verifiable facts and living in their own reality. Who the f**¥ spends time listening to random dips*ta talking in YouTube like some here do? Pathetic when there’s like a real world outside the door.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:58 pm Another person refusing to Arnold’s verifiable facts and living in their own reality. Who the f**¥ spends time listening to random dips*ta talking in YouTube like some here do? Pathetic when there’s like a real world outside the door.
geneva, did someone else post a podcast Youtube or are you talking about me?

First, those aren't "random" dips.., they have a ton of actual political experience, like their views or not, and second, I was simply pointing to the Walz interview as particular revealing. Listening to a guy respond in real time without notes is a good window...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:02 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:58 pm Another person refusing to Arnold’s verifiable facts and living in their own reality. Who the f**¥ spends time listening to random dips*ta talking in YouTube like some here do? Pathetic when there’s like a real world outside the door.

First, those aren't "random" dips.., they have a ton of actual political experience, like their views or not, and second, I was simply pointing to the Walz interview as particular revealing. Listening to a guy respond in real time without notes is a good window...
I’m tired of Brooklyn’s b*tch Karen custom act when he posts cheerleader stuff then won’t back it up like someone with character and tosses bombs but refuses to acknowledge legitimate facts or even discuss details. For an anachronistic dude who sits around his house eating cake and turd all day complaining about anti fat behavior in society while literally spending hours listening to random dudes talk politics on youtube. Even for an advocate I have far more respect for ones that live in the real tangible world instead of stupid abstractions like my homeboy.

It’s pathetic and the constant rebuttals of “right wing thsi and that”. I literally want to test all push wanna be tough guy talk and claims he’s hard form NYC because all is see is a classic dumb a** “hold me back” guy that will cry victim as fast as Old Salt and 6ft do. He plays the same petty games and folks never call him out but it’s the same stuff as the others who do get it put on them.

You actually do stuff with like other people ace to face and involved in local and broader communities etc. I can’t get with anyone that talks from their basement and thinks their dope when their just cavemen who don’t see the world for what it is in actual sunlight
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So not you I just am tired of replying to a fu**nut who posts turd about right wing delusional in quoting and replying to a post then turns around and whines like apu**y to admin for folks taking personal shots. He’s as much of a bi**h to me at this stage as Peter brown.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:29 pm

So not you I just am tired of replying to a fu**nut who posts turd about right wing delusional in quoting and replying to a post then turns around and whines like apu**y to admin for folks taking personal shots. He’s as much of a bi**h to me at this stage as Peter brown.
The ignore button works pretty well.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

As I wrote above "" It is obvious that all you have is attacks and criticism but have no valid solutions or alternatives to President Biden's policies or anything else." Geneva's juvenile rants and ravings simply do not successfully refute the truths I posted about President Biden's successes in the White House. His administration has been a great success as compared to the FAIL that was the tRump regime. Have any proof to the contrary? Post it instead of crying and bed wetting.

CASE CLOSED

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

'I lose Minnesota, I'm never coming back': Trump comments resurface as Walz gets VP nod

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ngNewsSerp

Donald Trump's long-shot hopes for winning Minnesota appear to have dimmed even further with the selection of the state's Gov. Tim Walz as Kamala Harris' running mate.

The former president has been fixated on expanding the map in November's general election, and Politico resurfaced a report from May showing that Trump remains bitter that he lost Minnesota although he campaigned there three months ago, during a break from his hush money trial, in an effort to flip the Midwestern state.

“I lose Minnesota,” he said in 2020, “I’m never coming back.”

Senior campaign advisers showed polling data to top donors in early May to argue that Minnesota and Virginia were two states that could be in play in November, but that seems even less likely with Walz joining the Democratic ticket after Harris replaced president Joe Biden and chose the governor as her vice presidential candidate.

“Minnesota is a blue state,” said Michael Brodkorb, a former deputy chair of the Minnesota Republican Party. “On a good day for Republicans, it can be a little bit of Vikings purple.”

No GOP presidential candidate has won the state since Richard Nixon in 1972, and no Republican has won a statewide race since Tim Pawlenty in 2006.

“Minnesota remains an uphill climb for any statewide Republican candidate, but President Trump has a real shot here,” Pawlenty said. “Relative levels of voter turnout and President Trump’s performance in the suburbs will decide the election here."
Trump was focused on winning Minnesota in 2020 but lost by 7 points, and Walz dismissed his 2024 chances when asked by Politico back in May.

“The former president says a lot of things that aren’t true,” Walz said at the time. “Look, we’re a state of hockey. We know what a hat trick is: He was beaten in ‘16. He was beaten in ‘20. And he’ll lose in 2024.

"The Republican Party out here has about $50 in the bank. There is no ground game out here. I just don’t see how being in court every day — and then saying you’re going to win Minnesota — makes that happen.”

LOSER never kept his word. No surprise since he is the biggest liar in politics. Total FAIL. TOTAL.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:32 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:29 pm

The ignore button works pretty well.
Eh. I’ve tried that once or twice with folks. Either way a bs artist who whines and plays games is just that. Mute doesn’t change anything
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:27 pm As I wrote above "" It is obvious that all you have is attacks and criticism but have no valid solutions or alternatives to President Biden's policies or anything else." Geneva's juvenile rants and ravings simply do not successfully refute the truths I posted about President Biden's successes in the White House. His administration has been a great success as compared to the FAIL that was the tRump regime. Have any proof to the contrary? Post it instead of crying and bed wetting.

CASE CLOSED
Check with me I made numerous suggestions form making student debt discharge able in bk and ending state regulations of healthcare. Mmultioelnother suggestions. You are flat out lying and I have evidence all over these pages you are a liar. Your statement is false and inaccurate and obviously and verifiable yet you keep making the false claim. Lying POS is all you are. Pathetic. In fact I suspect that you are making a verifiably false claim in my character it likely has violated the terms here more than once and prior to any violation I would’ve crossed here wrong my rebuttals should be covered under the defense oneself whereas yours were petty lying false pathetic attacks. How’s that you victim wan be?

You’re just a douchebag idiot MD read my suggestions so case closed jerk. Tired pathetic joke. Go whine some more nobody cares and no one takes you seriously. You’re in the cradle bucket.

Case closed. I’m so cool for saying that! What a joke. The lefts version of is Cradle and OS had a Sid’s baby…
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

POS - takes one to know one sucker.

By the way, those Republicans for Harris that you dismissed as insignificant just joined together to support her in New Hampshire and Arizona. So, contrary to your tongue-up-your-ass views, the movement is growing and may well have a significant impact on the election.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:03 am POS - takes one to know one sucker.

By the way, those Republicans for Harris that you dismissed as insignificant just joined together to support her in New Hampshire and Arizona. So, contrary to your tongue-up-your-ass views, the movement is growing and may well have a significant impact on the election.
Flat out lied about me in these threads rather than take five seconds to see you were wrong. You veritably stated lies about me here. As far as I’m concerned there’s no terms to rules switch respect to you anymore if we can do that. But I don’t need to the truth of your life is enough…

Go eat some cake and whine about unfairness fatty.

Sitting flat out the rules are off the table if we can say anything about someone when one check in five seconds in these threads proves it untrue and then stated repeatedly afterwards. For administrative purposes
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Fatso is losing it.........

https://www.statnews.com/2024/08/07/tru ... perts-say/

And to think everyone was worried about Uncle Joe. :oops:

Return to “POLITICS”