Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Orange Duce

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:40 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:03 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:22 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:38 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:31 am There are a lot of dire forecasts about what Trump will do if elected, but nothing as radical as what Biden is proposing for the Supreme Court.
Yeah, term limits and an enforceable ethics code. How radical. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keep shilling for your hero Orange Fatso
Radical enough that it very likely a proposal that is DOA in Congress. Who would be responsible for enforcing an " enforceable" code of conduct? After that we can find more foxes to guard the henhouse. :roll:
We already have a system in place for Federal Judges, Cradle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_i ... ral_judges
I know that, the Supremes are a bit of a different story.
Why?

Low level federal employees and the military are held to strict standards. They get fired and demoted (and jailed) left and right for misplacing classified docs by mistake, taking $1000 of inappropriate money on accident. Why don't we hold our most powerful judges to the same standard, or ideally a stricter standard?
Different strokes for different folks.

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:42 pm Hmm, Il Puce asked a few tough questions and he cracks. This little performance should impact his supposed increase in popularity with certain minority groups. I guess he's going all in on the racist "white" vote.

Finally some media figures did the right thing and called him out -- repeatedly.

"The interview, which lasted around 40 minutes, got off to a rocky start, with Trump accusing interviewers of asking “rude” questions and calling their networks “fake news” before blaming the conference’s speakers for his lateness.

In addition to multiple tangents on how he is allegedly persecuted by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and a supposedly “weaponized” justice system, Trump refused to condemn the January 6 insurrectionists, continued to espouse the lie that Democrats are “executing” babies after birth, and vowed to close the borders on his first day in office if he becomes president.

Throughout the interview, Trump’s responses drew multiple gasps and shouts from the crowd.

He also defended JD Vance’s comments about “childless cat ladies” said he “didn’t know [Harris] was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black,” and described a “Black job” as “anybody that has a job”.

The interview was cut short after Trump’s team apparently asked interviewers to end the Q&A. ABC’s Rachel Scott told the audience: “I think we have to leave it there, by the Trump team. That is the last word.” Trump reacted with a bemused expression before getting off the stage."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... cs-updates
to quote Gomer Pyle
""Well, Gollee. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:52 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:42 pm Hmm, Il Puce asked a few tough questions and he cracks. This little performance should impact his supposed increase in popularity with certain minority groups. I guess he's going all in on the racist "white" vote.

Finally some media figures did the right thing and called him out -- repeatedly.

"The interview, which lasted around 40 minutes, got off to a rocky start, with Trump accusing interviewers of asking “rude” questions and calling their networks “fake news” before blaming the conference’s speakers for his lateness.

In addition to multiple tangents on how he is allegedly persecuted by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and a supposedly “weaponized” justice system, Trump refused to condemn the January 6 insurrectionists, continued to espouse the lie that Democrats are “executing” babies after birth, and vowed to close the borders on his first day in office if he becomes president.

Throughout the interview, Trump’s responses drew multiple gasps and shouts from the crowd.

He also defended JD Vance’s comments about “childless cat ladies” said he “didn’t know [Harris] was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black,” and described a “Black job” as “anybody that has a job”.

The interview was cut short after Trump’s team apparently asked interviewers to end the Q&A. ABC’s Rachel Scott told the audience: “I think we have to leave it there, by the Trump team. That is the last word.” Trump reacted with a bemused expression before getting off the stage."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... cs-updates
to quote Gomer Pyle
""Well, Gollee. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise."
:lol: :lol: :lol: “I support his policies”. “I never liked Trump”. “We only have old sleepy Joe and Donald running….I wish there was someone else”. “I would vote for any alternative…..” well here is your chance to put up or shut up…..In the end his supporters here like him because Trump is against the people they and people like them are against. It is that SIMPLE…. Put up or shut up.
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The usual disclaimer trying to create distance as if that solves the issue. What is not said matters

You are also responsible for what you do not say when it is your responsibility to speak up. Paraphrase of Martin Luther
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:46 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:03 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:22 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:38 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:31 am There are a lot of dire forecasts about what Trump will do if elected, but nothing as radical as what Biden is proposing for the Supreme Court.
Yeah, term limits and an enforceable ethics code. How radical. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keep shilling for your hero Orange Fatso
Radical enough that it very likely a proposal that is DOA in Congress. Who would be responsible for enforcing an " enforceable" code of conduct? After that we can find more foxes to guard the henhouse. :roll:
We already have a system in place for Federal Judges, Cradle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_i ... ral_judges
I know that, the Supremes are a bit of a different story. It would take Congress to come up with the legislation that would make it so. That won't happen in this Congress. I have read that enforcement vs the SCOTUS isn't something that a whole lot of representatives don't want to touch regarding the Supremes. Eventually the political winds do change.
So....we just sit back, and let the Justices get free sh(t from billionaires?

Not interested.

This is what allllllll the complaints about the Deep State about: hardcore Republicans who don't care about law, and want their team to do whatever they please. You've seen it yourself, right here on this forum, my man.

Not one word of condemnation about Thomas' being in the pocket of a Billionaire. They don't care. This is where the Republican party is. Reagan would lose his mind if he saw where the party is in 2024.

How freaking stupid do you think Al Franken feels for resigning over unethical behavior that had NOTHING to do with how he governed?

Edit to Add...here's what Republicans mean by Deep State. And folks here wonder why I get so freaking annoyed at full grown adults playing games that a toddler wouldn't get away with......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-VJrdHMug
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump goes full racist and adds lies for good measure.

The event started late bcs Trump did not want to be fact checked. When you are a compulsive liar it makes sense.

The visuals once they started are fascinating when he is talking to the black woman journalist who laid a lot of facts at his feet.

Then his “managers” end the event. He does not want to deal in fact, he is clueless on the depth of topics, his emotional disintegration is evident as is his lifelong virulent racism whick brings so many to his candidacy
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Still waiting for the Democrats to put tRump in jail where he belongs.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... stigation/

"Five days before Donald Trump became president in January 2017, a manager at a bank branch in Cairo received an unusual letter from an organization linked to the Egyptian intelligence service. It asked the bank to “kindly withdraw” nearly $10 million from the organization’s account — all in cash.

Inside the state-run National Bank of Egypt, employees were soon busy placing bundles of $100 bills into two large bags, according to records from the bank. Four men arrived and carried away the bags, which U.S. officials later described in sealed court filings as weighing a combined 200 pounds and containing what was then a sizable share of Egypt’s reserve of U.S. currency.

Federal investigators learned of the withdrawal, which has not been previously reported, early in 2019. The discovery intensified a secret criminal investigation that had begun two years earlier with classified U.S. intelligence indicating that Egyptian President Abdel Fatah El-Sisi sought to give Trump $10 million to boost his 2016 presidential campaign, a Washington Post investigation has found.

Since receiving the intelligence about Sisi, the Justice Department had been examining whether money moved from Cairo to Trump, potentially violating federal law that bans U.S. candidates from taking foreign funds. Investigators had also sought to learn if money from Sisi might have factored into Trump’s decision in the final days of his run for the White House to inject his campaign with $10 million of his own money.

Those questions, at least in the view of several investigators on the case, would never be answered, The Post found.

Within months of learning of the withdrawal, prosecutors and FBI agents were blocked by top Justice Department officials from obtaining bank records they believed might hold critical evidence, according to interviews with people familiar with the case as well as documents and contemporaneous notes of the investigation. The case ground to a halt by the fall of 2019 as Trump’s then-attorney general, William P. Barr, raised doubts about whether there was sufficient evidence to continue the probe of Trump.

The behind-the-scenes drama played out during an especially tense time for the Justice Department, with Trump accusing the agency of pursuing a politically biased “witch hunt” against him in its probe of Russian election interference, his appointees seeking to rein in investigators they saw as partisan, and some career supervisors growing wary of plunging the agency into yet another legal battle with the president.

Barr directed Jessie Liu, the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in D.C., to personally examine the classified intelligence to evaluate if further investigation was warranted. Barr later instructed FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to impose “adult supervision” on FBI agents Barr described as “hell-bent” on pursuing Trump’s records, according to people familiar with the exchange. It is unclear what if any actions Wray, who was also appointed by Trump, took in response.

In June of 2020, the prosecutor Barr appointed to take over the office leading the case closed the probe, citing “a lack of sufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

That conclusion belied the months of internal disagreements over whether investigators had been allowed to go far enough in seeking that evidence.

“Every American should be concerned about how this case ended,” said one of the people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the internal dissension. “The Justice Department is supposed to follow evidence wherever it leads — it does so all the time to determine if a crime occurred or not."

A spokesman for Trump’s presidential campaign did not answer a list of questions from The Post, instead referring to this story as “textbook Fake News.”

“The investigation referenced found no wrongdoing and was closed,” spokesman Steven Cheung said by email. “None of the allegations or insinuations being reported on have any basis in fact. The Washington Post is consistently played for suckers by Deep State Trump-haters and bad faith actors peddling hoaxes and shams.”

An Egyptian government spokesman declined to answer detailed questions sent by The Post. “It is inappropriate to comment or refer to rulings issued by the judiciary system or procedures and reports taken by Justice Departments” in other countries, wrote Ayman Walash, the director of the Egyptian government’s Foreign Press Center. In his email, Walash also emphasized that the Justice Department had closed the investigation without charges.

As he campaigns to return to the White House, Trump has cast himself as a victim of “deep state” plots that sought to undermine his presidency, often focusing his ire on the Russia probe that shadowed much of his time in office.

That investigation did not ultimately find that Trump or his campaign had conspired with Moscow. But it did conclude his team expected the campaign would benefit from Russian interference. Unbeknownst to the public, during the same period, Justice Department officials were investigating whether Trump had received help from the government of another foreign country — Egypt.

In the years since the Egypt case was closed, the Sisi regime’s ambitions to influence senior U.S. government officials have been laid bare by the bribery conviction of Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), the former chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Over the course of his presidency, Trump shifted U.S. policy in ways that benefited the Egyptian leader, a man he once called “my favorite dictator.” In 2018, Trump’s State Department released $195 million in military aid that the United States had been withholding over human rights abuses — a move that had been opposed by his first secretary of state — followed by the release of $1.2 billion more in such assistance.

The Justice Department and the U.S. attorney’s office in D.C. declined to answer detailed questions for this report. The FBI declined to answer The Post’s questions or to make Wray available to comment. Barr also declined to answer detailed questions for this report, and Liu did not respond to a similar inquiry."
old salt

Post by old salt »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:44 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... stigation/

"Five days before Donald Trump became president in January 2017, ... bundles of $100 bills into two large bags, ...weighing a combined 200 pounds

classified U.S. intelligence indicating that Egyptian President Abdel Fatah El-Sisi sought to give Trump $10 million to boost his 2016 presidential campaign

Investigators had also sought to learn if money from Sisi might have factored into Trump’s decision in the final days of his run for the White House to inject his campaign with $10 million of his own money.

Those questions, at least in the view of several investigators on the case, would never be answered, The Post found.

In June of 2020, the prosecutor Barr appointed to take over the office leading the case closed the probe, citing “a lack of sufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

“The investigation referenced found no wrongdoing and was closed,” spokesman Steven Cheung said by email. “None of the allegations or insinuations being reported on have any basis in fact. The Washington Post is consistently played for suckers by Deep State Trump-haters and bad faith actors peddling hoaxes and shams.”

In the years since the Egypt case was closed, the Sisi regime’s ambitions to influence senior U.S. government officials have been laid bare by the bribery conviction of Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), the former chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Over the course of his presidency, Trump shifted U.S. policy in ways that benefited the Egyptian leader, a man he once called “my favorite dictator.” In 2018, Trump’s State Department released $195 million in military aid that the United States had been withholding over human rights abuses — a move that had been opposed by his first secretary of state — followed by the release of $1.2 billion more in such assistance.
Look at the dates cited. If it was a campaign contribution, it was made well after Trump had won the election.

$10 million = 100,000 one hundred dollar bills. Where did it all go ? When did Menedez get all that cash & Gold ?

It was consistent with Trump's ME policy to release the appropriated military aid which Obama had withheld.
Egypt has been a stalwart ME ally under El Sisi.
https://www.standwithus.com/theabrahamaccords
The Abraham Accords are a series of treaties normalizing diplomatic relations between Israel, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco, facilitated by the U.S. Administration[1] between August and December, 2020. In the span of five short months, these four Arab states joined Egypt and Jordan in making peace with Israel.

That WP scoop is a leak of highly classified Intel from the CIA, FBI, &/or DoJ, in the middle of a campaign, > 7 years later.
Russia, Russia, Russia, has become Egypt, Egypt, Egypt.
Will the Pulitzer Comm doesn't get burned again ?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Your favorite propaganda channel - National Review has never even sniffed a Pulitzer and that includes when Buckley was in charge, too.

May explain why they hate journalism awards of any kind because they never win any. :oops: :oops: :oops:

They really don't do news or journalism anyway - only Op-Eds
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRump = too old:

Donald Trump's Age Is a Real Problem, Polling Suggests

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b67e&ei=53

Nearly a third of independent voters believe that Donald Trump's age will "severely limit" his ability to be president, according to a poll.

An Economist/YouGov survey of 1,604 U.S. adults found that 34 percent think the 78-year-old Republican's age will be a major issue if he returns to the White House in January 2025.

When broken down further, the results show that 32 percent of independent voters, who could prove vital in the 2024 election in the key swing states, believe that Trump's health and age would affect his ability to fulfill his duties as president if elected in November.

This figure is more than the number of independent voters who think Trump's age will have "little effect" on his ability to be president (29 percent) or have no effect at all (24 percent).

The issue of Trump's age possibly hindering his 2024 election hopes was raised after President Joe Biden, 81, ended his reelection campaign and endorsed 59-year-old Vice President Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee. Harris has since seen waves of enthusiasm and support, especially among young voters.

more ...

It's time for the delusional right wingers to apply the same standards to one of their own.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRump like so many of his ilk ~ the real antiSemite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuU5lQOMDwE

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

A little humor to lighten the mood...

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Republicans for Harris:

GOP Congress members who endorsed Harris:

Rod Chandler of Washington
Tom Coleman of Missouri
Dave Emery of Maine
Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland
Jim Greenwood of Pennsylvania
John LeBoutillier of New York
Susan Molinari of New York
Jack Quinn of New York
Denver Riggleman of Virginia
Claudine Schneider of Rhode Island
Christopher Shays of Connecticut
Peter Smith of Vermont
Alan Steelman of Texas
David Trott of Michigan
Joe Walsh of Illinois

Other prominent figures in the “Republicans for Harris” program include:

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood Former GOP state chair and state Senator Chris Vance of Washington Reed Howard of Young Republicans for Harris Former Republican National Committee (RNC) delegate Rina Shah.

tRump is over the hill. Lock him up!!

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:35 am Republicans for Harris:

GOP Congress members who endorsed Harris:

Rod Chandler of Washington
Tom Coleman of Missouri
Dave Emery of Maine
Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland
Jim Greenwood of Pennsylvania
John LeBoutillier of New York
Susan Molinari of New York
Jack Quinn of New York
Denver Riggleman of Virginia
Claudine Schneider of Rhode Island
Christopher Shays of Connecticut
Peter Smith of Vermont
Alan Steelman of Texas
David Trott of Michigan
Joe Walsh of Illinois

Other prominent figures in the “Republicans for Harris” program include:

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood Former GOP state chair and state Senator Chris Vance of Washington Reed Howard of Young Republicans for Harris Former Republican National Committee (RNC) delegate Rina Shah.

tRump is over the hill. Lock him up!!
“Other prominent” implies the first list is prominent folks but that’s not accurate.

Hey man what happened to Biden’s economy? Why was the ten year hike down a point and a half after jobs report Friday? (Informed folks who speak on this topic don’t cheerlead and post dumb things after a report as cheerleader being the point)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:23 pm Your favorite propaganda channel - National Review has never even sniffed a Pulitzer and that includes when Buckley was in charge, too.

May explain why they hate journalism awards of any kind because they never win any. :oops: :oops: :oops:

They really don't do news or journalism anyway - only Op-Eds
And who is in charge of handing out Pulitzer Awards? ;)
Ain't that the liberal wizards over at Columbia University ?
No bias to be found at that institution. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:02 am
Hey man what happened to Biden’s economy? Why was the ten year hike down a point and a half after jobs report Friday? (Informed folks who speak on this topic don’t cheerlead and post dumb things after a report as cheerleader being the point)

Economy?

114,000 newly created jobs last month. While we'd like to see more, at least it is positive numbers (after all, we had month after month of continuous job growth) unlike during the tRump regime when we were constantly losing jobs every month. Based on all that, I don't think the CONs should hang their hat on this issue.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:20 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:02 am

Economy?

114,000 newly created jobs last month. While we'd like to see more, at least it is positive numbers (after all, we had month after month of continuous job growth) unlike during the tRump regime when we were constantly losing jobs every month. Based on all that, I don't think the CONs should hang their hat on this issue.
So you want to parse data now but didn’t ever when it suited your goals? Check the market today at all? Here’s what folks who understand this know-you want to be seeing 180-200k in a at stabilized world. Positive doesn’t mean anything that comment is utterly worthless by you. But I know you don’t know this and are just cheerleading which is my point. It’s a waste of bandwidth hen you do it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:34 am
So you want to parse data now but didn’t ever when it suited your goals? Check the market today at all? Here’s what folks who understand this know-you want to be seeing 180-200k in a at stabilized world. Positive doesn’t mean anything that comment is utterly worthless by you. But I know you don’t know this and are just cheerleading which is my point. It’s a waste of bandwidth hen you do it.

As always from the delusional right wing - lots of criticism but no solution or alternative offered. On that basis I would venture to guess you prefer the return of Covid, massive amounts of deaths and debilitation, paralleled corruption at the top, and millions of job losses. Yep, you delusional righties have the most peculiar ways of making America not so great. :lol:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

LOSER TRUMP is Trying to Provoke Panic Over a Common Stock Market Drop to Save His Failing Campaign

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/8 ... medium=web

President Biden is going to go down in history as patriot who always put his country before his own personal interests. That display of character was recently demonstrated again when he stepped aside and endorsed his Vice-President, Kamala Harris, to succeed him as the Democratic candidate for president.

For contrast, Donald Trump has always put himself before country and every other concern that wasn't directly associated with his selfish aspirations for money or power or self-aggrandizement. Not to mention his compulsion to avoid going to prison. His malignant narcissism is so severe that he has openly expressed an explicit desire for catastrophes that would harm millions of Americans if it helped him in some way.

SEE THIS: Trump’s Cult Cheers His Hope that Americans Suffer a ‘Great Depression"

On Monday morning Trump sought to exploit a decline in the stock market for his personal, political benefit. He posted a comment on his floundering social media scam, Truth Social, whose purpose could only be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to stoke needless panic and turn a small market dip into major disaster. He wrote that...

"Of course there is a massive market downturn. Kamala is even worse than Crooked Joe. Markets will NEVER accept the Radical Left Lunatic that DESTROYED San Francisco and California, as a whole. Next move, THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024! You can’t play games with MARKETS. KAMALA CRASH!!!"

This is just plain weird, as well as flagrantly untrue. First of all, if Trump wants to blame Harris for the wealth and prosperity of San Francisco and California, she probably won't mind. Secondly, if the performance of the stock market is a reflection of the Biden/Harris administration, then it's pretty good reason to vote for Harris and every other Democrat on the ballot. Thirdly, Trump is crawling out onto a pretty weak limb with his fear mongering about a "GREAT DEPRESSION."

For the record, there was a real stock market crash in late 2008 during the GW Bush term that took the markets down 37%. The S&P index is down only about 2% today, and only 6% from its all time high. That's a minor and expected correction from the 17% rise in the past year, and the 36% gain since Biden and Harris took office. What's more, markets worldwide are also down about 2%. Does Trump think that Biden and Harris are also the leaders of every other country on the planet?

Financial experts know that markets are not driven by presidential politics. The gains and losses are due to the performance of the companies that comprise the indexes and the broader state of the economy. Which in this case is firing on all cylinders. Profits are at record highs. More jobs have been created than at any time in modern history. Manufacturing has returned to the U.S. from foreign shores. Wages are rising faster than inflation.

For a look at what bad management does to a company on the stock exchange, take a look at Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG: ticker DJT) that is the parent corporation of Truth Social. While the broader markets are down about 2% today, DJT is down 8%. Furthermore, it is down a whopping 34% since it went public just four moths ago.

Trump's fear mongering is not just purposefully dishonest, it's downright dangerous. He is trying to create a worse outcome by driving people to panic. He actually wants America to fail, and for people to get hurt, in order to prop himself up politically. And his cronies in Congress are playing along.

Trump seems to know that the only way he can win is for the American people to suffer. So he's doing everything he can to produce that result. And anyone who is considering voting for him better reconsider. He's not on your side. He's only for himself. And he has no solutions to any of the problems that real people are facing. He has only whining, lying and fear mongering.

Just like the delusional right wing critics on this forum.

Return to “POLITICS”