Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Orange Duce

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:25 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:06 am
OCanada wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:01 am The people you reference call themselves Christians. Lolololololol.
Judge others lest not you be judged yourself. That is something that Christians are suppose to believe. That should be a part of your faith irregardless of the color of your Christian skin. :roll:
You judge people and stuff all the time
And I judge myself the hardest always have and always will. I'm well aware of my defects of character and I'm sure you are aware of yours as well.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:32 am
OCanada wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:01 am The people you reference call themselves Christians. Lolololololol.
Judge others lest not you be judged yourself. That is something that Christians are suppose to believe. That should be a part of your faith irregardless of the color of your Christian skin. :roll:
And I judge myself the hardest always have and always will. I'm well aware of my defects of character and I'm sure you are aware of yours as well.
But you still heavily judge others right?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:34 am
I judged my two boys all of the time when they were growing up. There were times when those judgements were pretty harsh. I'm guessing as the good dad I believe you are that you face that same dilemma in your world?
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:38 am
I judged my two boys all of the time when they were growing up. There were times when those judgements were pretty harsh. I'm guessing as the good dad I believe you are that you face that same dilemma in your world?
I mean like society like here and elsewhere. Just trying to be clear but you acknowledge being super judge mental and regularly based in your anecdotal experience correct?

Do you think judgement is the province of only god? And how do you square all the judgements made by supposed Christian’s over the year?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

In the end it will all be circuiar and contradictory.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Probably not as much as you think I do. There are things that have happened to me in the last few weeks that are life altering to say the least. There are much more important things to concentrate on. Hopefully I've learned to keep the smart ass in me on the shelf. I've been trying to become more constructive and less destructive. To myself disagreeing without being disagreeable doesn't come naturally to me. I'm 66 years old and I find myself still a work in progress.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:41 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:38 am
I mean like society like here and elsewhere. Just trying to be clear but you acknowledge being super judge mental and regularly based in your anecdotal experience correct?

Do you think judgement is the province of only god? And how do you square all the judgements made by supposed Christian’s over the year?
My relationship with a higher power isn't my strong suit in life. My anecdotal experience about life have developed over the course of a lifetime. That could be why I relate so closely with George Carlins philosophy about life. He had a brilliant mind and a perspective about life in general that made him admired and disdained by many all at the same time. I'm not comparing myself to George Carlin. I sure as hell always understood where he was coming from. I get frustrated with people all of the time. There is one thing I can say for certain, I will never hate anyone.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:13 am
Probably not as much as you think I do. There are things that have happened to me in the last few weeks that are life altering to say the least. There are much more important things to concentrate on. Hopefully I've learned to keep the smart ass in me on the shelf. I've been trying to become more constructive and less destructive. To myself disagreeing without being disagreeable doesn't come naturally to me. I'm 66 years old and I find myself still a work in progress.
Fair enough you answered clearly
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:58 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:13 am
Fair enough you answered clearly
Thank you as well for understanding.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

There are a lot of dire forecasts about what Trump will do if elected, but nothing as radical as what Biden is proposing for the Supreme Court.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:31 am There are a lot of dire forecasts about what Trump will do if elected, but nothing as radical as what Biden is proposing for the Supreme Court.
Yeah, term limits and an enforceable ethics code. How radical. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keep shilling for your hero Orange Fatso
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:38 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:31 am There are a lot of dire forecasts about what Trump will do if elected, but nothing as radical as what Biden is proposing for the Supreme Court.
Yeah, term limits and an enforceable ethics code. How radical. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Radical enough that it very likely a proposal that is DOA in Congress. Who would be responsible for enforcing an " enforceable" code of conduct? After that we can find more foxes to guard the henhouse. :roll:
Bob Ross:
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Just brilliant insight. DOA bcs the GOP is the beneficiary of all the corruption that has dropped the Supreme Court from most respected to least respected branch of government while damaging one the most important pillars of the judicial system. All thise phony patriots
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Just brilliant insight. DOA bcs the GOP is the beneficiary of all the corruption that has dropped the Supreme Court from most respected to least respected branch of government while damaging one the most important pillars of the judicial system. All thise phony patriots
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:22 am

Radical enough that it very likely a proposal that is DOA in Congress. Who would be responsible for enforcing an " enforceable" code of conduct? After that we can find more foxes to guard the henhouse. :roll:
We already have a system in place for Federal Judges, Cradle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_i ... ral_judges
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:51 pm

I know that, the Supremes are a bit of a different story. It would take Congress to come up with the legislation that would make it so. That won't happen in this Congress. I have read that enforcement vs the SCOTUS isn't something that a whole lot of representatives don't want to touch regarding the Supremes. Eventually the political winds do change.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:03 pm

I know that, the Supremes are a bit of a different story. It would take Congress to come up with the legislation that would make it so. That won't happen in this Congress. I have read that enforcement vs the SCOTUS isn't something that a whole lot of representatives don't want to touch regarding the Supremes. Eventually the political winds do change.
So....we just sit back, and let the Justices get free sh(t from billionaires?

Not interested.

This is what allllllll the complaints about the Deep State about: hardcore Republicans who don't care about law, and want their team to do whatever they please. You've seen it yourself, right here on this forum, my man.

Not one word of condemnation about Thomas' being in the pocket of a Billionaire. They don't care. This is where the Republican party is. Reagan would lose his mind if he saw where the party is in 2024.

How freaking stupid do you think Al Franken feels for resigning over unethical behavior that had NOTHING to do with how he governed?

Edit to Add...here's what Republicans mean by Deep State. And folks here wonder why I get so freaking annoyed at full grown adults playing games that a toddler wouldn't get away with......

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

YA, is this weird? It's really weird to me. Don't know who this guy is, but apparently he has millions of followers?

https://x.com/Timcast/status/1818285524140118278
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:03 pm

I know that, the Supremes are a bit of a different story.
Why?

Low level federal employees and the military are held to strict standards. They get fired and demoted (and jailed) left and right for misplacing classified docs by mistake, taking $1000 of inappropriate money on accident. Why don't we hold our most powerful judges to the same standard, or ideally a stricter standard?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Hmm, Il Puce asked a few tough questions and he cracks. This little performance should impact his supposed increase in popularity with certain minority groups. I guess he's going all in on the racist "white" vote.

Finally some media figures did the right thing and called him out -- repeatedly.

"The interview, which lasted around 40 minutes, got off to a rocky start, with Trump accusing interviewers of asking “rude” questions and calling their networks “fake news” before blaming the conference’s speakers for his lateness.

In addition to multiple tangents on how he is allegedly persecuted by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and a supposedly “weaponized” justice system, Trump refused to condemn the January 6 insurrectionists, continued to espouse the lie that Democrats are “executing” babies after birth, and vowed to close the borders on his first day in office if he becomes president.

Throughout the interview, Trump’s responses drew multiple gasps and shouts from the crowd.

He also defended JD Vance’s comments about “childless cat ladies” said he “didn’t know [Harris] was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black,” and described a “Black job” as “anybody that has a job”.

The interview was cut short after Trump’s team apparently asked interviewers to end the Q&A. ABC’s Rachel Scott told the audience: “I think we have to leave it there, by the Trump team. That is the last word.” Trump reacted with a bemused expression before getting off the stage."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... cs-updates
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”