All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:12 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:59 am
wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 am
wgdsr wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:50 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:15 pm Politicians are like football coaches- Don’t listen to what they say, watch what the DO.

Holding back 50% of the vaccine means the production hasn’t been what was expected/promised.

As I understand it, the vaccine is useless without the second dose. Giving out 100% is a waste of you can’t give that second dose. Give out what you can that guarantees it will work. Which, At this point, is 50% of the dose.
not really the case. there was a break at about 12-13 days for pfizer for example. including small sample size no serious cases vs placebo at the time before 2nd shot.
https://twitter.com/VirusesImmunity/sta ... 78241?s=20
we may never know what 1 shot would do long term if they don't test it long term (same with moderna). which they may in order to have more for everyone. however.. it was approved for 2 doses. if you can't be assured of that on production/distribution, well then you may get what you got.

as far as that call on distribution and producton, without being in the room, when i first heard of how they were doing it i had a similar initial reaction - "why not more earlier?". though production issues relating to materials were already a problem with first batches. who knows what they would be once siphoning materials up and ramping? on this one, i trust the health and logistics guys running the show before i do a wapo writer.

personally had a much bigger question with who we were doling them out to. think they should've been nursing home & 75 plus first, then 65 plus (total <45 million people and 80% of deaths), then 55 plus (another 10%+). 85 million people we've covered over 90% of deaths. the rest of the pop @ 25,000 deaths right now. so i don't agree with them on this and yes, sounds like i'm talking out both sides of my mouth.
looks like shortly after my post, google search and the hill teamed up to put something out:
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... culation=1

strange how a focus now on pushing shots through to as many as possible and a untried one dose regimen are being bandied about, but little to no discussion on cdc guides to have health and then frontline workers
included early. heard an entire health system getting vaxxed. including lab personnel who are backed by the right program (even if off-site) and undergrad nursing students who aren't patient facing.

and of congress will be able to vote safely.
Thanks for finding and sharing. Agree re little discussion of priorities...I'm still perplexed as to why they were working on vaccine distribution issues for many months yet seemed to not have clear recommendations about priorities, indeed no recommendations, until the very last moment...certainly doesn't engender confidence that either 1) the public health folks were in charge and/or 2) there wasn't political pressure from non-public health people.

It also disturbs me that, if the article is accurate, that for each vaccination distributed a second dose is being held back and not distributed. It's as if they have zero confidence that more doses are being produced and will be available. I understand some modeled reserve but 1:1 makes no sense to me absent a belief no more doses are being produced.

And am I correct that when they say the gov't is holding back the second doses, they mean the federal gov't is not shipping them to the states? Yet the federal gov't isn't tracking the individuals being vaccinated, the states are in charge of that...maybe? But the federal gov't isn't sending the states the second doses?

That sure sounds like a recipe for disaster.
You boys seem to be up on this stuff so let's talk about masks for a minute. Here in NYS we're all about 'em, you go into any establishment, you better have a mask on and pretty much everyone does. Here's what you do when you go into a bar or restaurant: Wear a mask when you enter, can't stand at the bar but you can sit there. Can take your mask off when you're seated (put it back on to and from the restroom though) and you must order food, can't just sit there with your drink. W-T-F kind of sense does that make? I walk in with my mask on so I and everyone else is safer but I take it off when I'm seated next to my friends at the bar....makes perfect sense (not), eh? You figure that confuses people (it sure does me)?
Further, a family of six New Yorkers goes to Florida for Christmas, two teachers and their four kids. No one in Florida is wearing a mask. Not at the beach, not in stores, not in bars or restaurants. Inasmuch as they're remote teaching and their kids are remote schoolers, they're saying phuk dis, we might as well stay down in Florida for another month where we feel a whole more comfortable and aren't bombarded with rules and so much covid talk and worry. Apparently there's a whole different attitude about covid and precautions down there (heard it from a friend of a friend...their father/father-in-law).
So what gives with the masks, we pizzin' in the wind with them up here or are they being selfish/irresponsible citizens who are putting the rest of the country at risk? It all really does leave the average Joe in a state of confusion and yes, he can do some research but even that won't give you a definitive answer as not all the "experts" are in agreement about all that. So what to do?
Close the bars / restaurants down and subsidize the employees was my solution. What is amazing is how much of a luxury going to a bar and restaurant is and people believe it’s a right.
“I wish you would!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:01 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:39 am Yes.....let's go full on "systemic mysgonistic" why not. Angie Everhart from Cleveland? Very hot.

Something that kissed piece of garbage Joe pesci tho........ hey joe, turns out Sinead was right all along, you midget puke.
This IS a good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHwq5W18uY
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:15 pm Politicians are like football coaches- Don’t listen to what they say, watch what the DO.

Holding back 50% of the vaccine means the production hasn’t been what was expected/promised.

As I understand it, the vaccine is useless without the second dose. Giving out 100% is a waste of you can’t give that second dose. Give out what you can that guarantees it will work. Which, At this point, is 50% of the dose.
not really the case. there was a break at about 12-13 days for pfizer for example. including small sample size no serious cases vs placebo at the time before 2nd shot.
we may never know what 1 shot would do long term if they don't test it long term (same with moderna). which they may in order to have more for everyone. however.. it was approved for 2 doses. if you can't be assured of that on production/distribution, well then you may get what you got.

as far as that call on distribution and producton, without being in the room, when i first heard of how they were doing it i had a similar initial reaction - "why not more earlier?". though production issues relating to materials were already a problem with first batches. who knows what they would be once siphoning materials up and ramping? on this one, i trust the health and logistics guys running the show before i do a wapo writer.

personally had a much bigger question with who we were doling them out to. think they should've been nursing home & 75 plus first, then 65 plus (total <45 million people and 80% of deaths), then 55 plus (another 10%+). 85 million people we've covered over 90% of deaths. the rest of the pop @ 25,000 deaths right now. so i don't agree with them on this and yes, sounds like i'm talking out both sides of my mouth.
looks like shortly after my post, google search and the hill teamed up to put something out:

strange how a focus now on pushing shots through to as many as possible and a untried one dose regimen are being bandied about, but little to no discussion on cdc guides to have health and then frontline workers
included early. heard an entire health system getting vaxxed. including lab personnel who are backed by the right program (even if off-site) and undergrad nursing students who aren't patient facing.

Thanks for finding and sharing. Agree re little discussion of priorities...I'm still perplexed as to why they were working on vaccine distribution issues for many months yet seemed to not have clear recommendations about priorities, indeed no recommendations, until the very last moment...certainly doesn't engender confidence that either 1) the public health folks were in charge and/or 2) there wasn't political pressure from non-public health people.

It also disturbs me that, if the article is accurate, that for each vaccination distributed a second dose is being held back and not distributed. It's as if they have zero confidence that more doses are being produced and will be available. I understand some modeled reserve but 1:1 makes no sense to me absent a belief no more doses are being produced.

And am I correct that when they say the gov't is holding back the second doses, they mean the federal gov't is not shipping them to the states? Yet the federal gov't isn't tracking the individuals being vaccinated, the states are in charge of that...maybe? But the federal gov't isn't sending the states the second doses?

You boys seem to be up on this stuff so let's talk about masks for a minute. Here in NYS we're all about 'em, you go into any establishment, you better have a mask on and pretty much everyone does. Here's what you do when you go into a bar or restaurant: Wear a mask when you enter, can't stand at the bar but you can sit there. Can take your mask off when you're seated (put it back on to and from the restroom though) and you must order food, can't just sit there with your drink. W-T-F kind of sense does that make? I walk in with my mask on so I and everyone else is safer but I take it off when I'm seated next to my friends at the bar....makes perfect sense (not), eh? You figure that confuses people (it sure does me)?
Further, a family of six New Yorkers goes to Florida for Christmas, two teachers and their four kids. No one in Florida is wearing a mask. Not at the beach, not in stores, not in bars or restaurants. Inasmuch as they're remote teaching and their kids are remote schoolers, they're saying phuk dis, we might as well stay down in Florida for another month where we feel a whole more comfortable and aren't bombarded with rules and so much covid talk and worry. Apparently there's a whole different attitude about covid and precautions down there (heard it from a friend of a friend...their father/father-in-law).
So what gives with the masks, we pizzin' in the wind with them up here or are they being selfish/irresponsible citizens who are putting the rest of the country at risk? It all really does leave the average Joe in a state of confusion and yes, he can do some research but even that won't give you a definitive answer as not all the "experts" are in agreement about all that. So what to do?
elder fla residents have been very good (at least in comparison to the u.s.) from the get go on masks and especially social distancing. and keeping nursing homes protected was better than many places. fla to date is about even with the u.s. on deaths, which given their elder population is a win. they are helped no doubt by the weather allowing more outdoors, the virus doesn't do as well in heat, and indoor facilities even being able to open windows and doors and make it outdoor-sy.

bars/restaurants have those rules in part -- if you're eating less chance of inebriation and guard going down (same with early hours). at a minimum, they've (including nys) put in place many other rules for cleaning, tracing and distancing so it's not a free for all.

they're still flailing. it's a pandemic.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

my boys at azn (and maybe for us in the u.s. of a.) with possibly a good day:
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/coronav ... ly-2344213
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Close the bars / restaurants down and subsidize the employees was my solution. What is amazing is how much of a luxury going to a bar and restaurant is and people believe it’s a right.
it's not easy
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/centr ... -data-show
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:35 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:20 pm

it's not easy
Not sure anything is easy. Bars and restaurants are a low priority in my mind. If the .gov had supported that industry, one less vector to be concerned with. I know people that have never eaten at a restaurant or drank at a bar. It’s a luxury.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

holmes435 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:17 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:59 pm
holmes435 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:10 pm Ah, the tired "rent free" thing. As if being concerned with the leadership (or lack of it) in your country is letting someone live in your head. I'm sure you're not going to criticize anything Biden does in the next 4 years, because that would just be him living rent free in your head. I look forward to your carefree attitude the next four years! Will be refreshing.

Trump is president now and will be for a few more weeks. He's not doing anything now and really hasn't been. So what you're saying is that he's just so terrible, we should take up a hobby and wait until someone potentially better is in office? And not demand that Trump and his supporters be held accountable for their actions, leading to a lot of unnecessary deaths?

I do like that you ask who lives that way, so bitter about the other side, when so many Trump supporters are foaming and frothing at the mouth to have the election overturned and overthrow the Biden presidency.

I guarantee you a lot of people here in the middle and the left who criticize Trump will also criticize Biden. You don't see a lot of people on the right criticizing Biden before he's even president also criticizing Trump's decisions the past four years. It's a cult of personality for a reason.

In any case, I suggest you sit back, watch how it plays out, and don't worry about other people criticizing Trump for the next few weeks. After all, he's gonna be out of office on 1/20/21. I mean who would want to live that way? Obsessed with people who criticize Trump.
Criticize or not, you will HAVE NO EFFECT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING. THATS MY POINT! Happy New Year All!!!

Joe
Your criticism seems to be very one sided and we here already know it has no effect since this place's predecessor opened when you were ~7. It's to blow off steam and to make some lacrosse friends. What's your lacrosse background, I bet we have at least 4-5 friends or acquaintances in common. Happy New Year!!! My 2020 was the best in company history, we were insanely blessed throughout this mess, despite getting no .gov assistance.
My intention is to make people provide reasoning behind their posts. It's not my intention to defend DJT, but I don't hate him. That doesn't make me a bad person. My younger sister was a 2X All-American at Maryland/Syracuse. She is now the top assistant at Villanova. She has a ring from 2014 and then went on to play for Gait at Cuse from 2015-2016 and was All-American at Attack there. I trust there are those on here who can find it who she was. Hint, her first name is not the most common! Been around the game since I was 6, I am now recently turned 31. Just because I am younger than the majority of the posters or certain people on this forum have been a certain way since 2005 DOESN"T MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT, people change and hopefully adapt. I grew up in Manhasset NY, the mecca of lacrosse. This has been a good year on my end, I just got a new job as a property manager at a very reputable LI firm that owns and operates major Retail Centers across LI and the 5 Boros. I start in Early January. Happy New Year!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm
holmes435 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:10 pm Ah, the tired "rent free" thing. As if being concerned with the leadership (or lack of it) in your country is letting someone live in your head. I'm sure you're not going to criticize anything Biden does in the next 4 years, because that would just be him living rent free in your head. I look forward to your carefree attitude the next four years! Will be refreshing.

Trump is president now and will be for a few more weeks. He's not doing anything now and really hasn't been. So what you're saying is that he's just so terrible, we should take up a hobby and wait until someone potentially better is in office? And not demand that Trump and his supporters be held accountable for their actions, leading to a lot of unnecessary deaths?

I do like that you ask who lives that way, so bitter about the other side, when so many Trump supporters are foaming and frothing at the mouth to have the election overturned and overthrow the Biden presidency.

I guarantee you a lot of people here in the middle and the left who criticize Trump will also criticize Biden. You don't see a lot of people on the right criticizing Biden before he's even president also criticizing Trump's decisions the past four years. It's a cult of personality for a reason.

In any case, I suggest you sit back, watch how it plays out, and don't worry about other people criticizing Trump for the next few weeks. After all, he's gonna be out of office on 1/20/21. I mean who would want to live that way? Obsessed with people who criticize Trump.
Criticize or not, you will HAVE NO EFFECT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING. THATS MY POINT! Happy New Year All!!!

Joe
Your criticism seems to be very one sided and we here already know it has no effect since this place's predecessor opened when you were ~7. It's to blow off steam and to make some lacrosse friends. What's your lacrosse background, I bet we have at least 4-5 friends or acquaintances in common. Happy New Year!!! My 2020 was the best in company history, we were insanely blessed throughout this mess, despite getting no .gov assistance.
My intention is to make people provide reasoning behind their posts. It's not my intention to defend DJT, but I don't hate him. That doesn't make me a bad person. My younger sister was a 2X All-American at Maryland/Syracuse. She is now the top assistant at Villanova. She has a ring from 2014 and then went on to play for Gait at Cuse from 2015-2016 and was All-American at Attack there. I trust there are those on here who can find it who she was. Hint, her first name is not the most common! Been around the game since I was 6, I am now recently turned 31. Just because I am younger than the majority of the posters or certain people on this forum have been a certain way since 2005 DOESN"T MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT, people change and hopefully adapt. I grew up in Manhasset NY, the mecca of lacrosse. This has been a good year on my end, I just got a new job as a property manager at a very reputable LI firm that owns and operates major Retail Centers across LI and the 5 Boros. I start in Early January. Happy New Year!

Joe
Happy New Year Joe! Hopefully we get some lacrosse in the Spring.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

wgdsr wrote
elder fla residents have been very good (at least in comparison to the u.s.) from the get go on masks and especially social distancing. and keeping nursing homes protected was better than many places. fla to date is about even with the u.s. on deaths, which given their elder population is a win. they are helped no doubt by the weather allowing more outdoors, the virus doesn't do as well in heat, and indoor facilities even being able to open windows and doors and make it outdoor-sy.

bars/restaurants have those rules in part -- if you're eating less chance of inebriation and guard going down (same with early hours). at a minimum, they've (including nys) put in place many other rules for cleaning, tracing and distancing so it's not a free for all.

"fla to date is about even with the u.s." So the average Joe deducts from that the more stringent rules in NY aint doin' jack.
"if you're eating, less chance of inebriation" Baloney, put a bowl of chips and salsa in front of the customer and charge them a dollar for it (gotta be on the receipt) and they can sit there and get hammered (have witnessed that).
"(same with early hours)" Right, that is if you mean we open two hours earlier and reduce drink prices by a dollar because we have to close earlier.
There has to be nationwide uniformity in order the for the entire population to be on board, otherwise it feels to many as if we're just pizzin' in the wind.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

DMac wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:50 pm
wgdsr wrote

"fla to date is about even with the u.s." So the average Joe deducts from that the more stringent rules in NY aint doin' jack.
"if you're eating, less chance of inebriation" Baloney, put a bowl of chips and salsa in front of the customer and charge them a dollar for it (gotta be on the receipt) and they can sit there and get hammered (have witnessed that).
"(same with early hours)" Right, that is if you mean we open two hours earlier and reduce drink prices by a dollar because we have to close earlier.
There has to be nationwide uniformity in order the for the entire population to be on board, otherwise it feels to many as if we're just pizzin' in the wind.
i said we were flailing.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:20 pm Close the bars / restaurants down and subsidize the employees was my solution. What is amazing is how much of a luxury going to a bar and restaurant is and people believe it’s a right.
it's not easy
Not sure anything is easy. Bars and restaurants are a low priority in my mind. If the .gov had supported that industry, one less vector to be concerned with. I know people that have never eaten at a restaurant or drank at a bar. It’s a luxury.
The rights that matters are to own & operate a restaurant, to work in one or to supply one.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Joe

Joe
LI < CNY/Finger Lakes Region as Mecca’s of lacrosse
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:20 pm Close the bars / restaurants down and subsidize the employees was my solution. What is amazing is how much of a luxury going to a bar and restaurant is and people believe it’s a right.
it's not easy
The rights that matters are to own & operate a restaurant, to work in one or to supply one.
Fair point. Not sure its a “right” but it is a fair point. I would limit occupancy to 6 people and offer no subsidy. Suppliers can extend credit if they are inclined.
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm My intention is to make people provide reasoning behind their posts. It's not my intention to defend DJT, but I don't hate him. That doesn't make me a bad person. My younger sister was a 2X All-American at Maryland/Syracuse. She is now the top assistant at Villanova. She has a ring from 2014 and then went on to play for Gait at Cuse from 2015-2016 and was All-American at Attack there. I trust there are those on here who can find it who she was. Hint, her first name is not the most common! Been around the game since I was 6, I am now recently turned 31. Just because I am younger than the majority of the posters or certain people on this forum have been a certain way since 2005 DOESN"T MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT, people change and hopefully adapt. I grew up in Manhasset NY, the mecca of lacrosse. This has been a good year on my end, I just got a new job as a property manager at a very reputable LI firm that owns and operates major Retail Centers across LI and the 5 Boros. I start in Early January. Happy New Year!

Joe
Cool, looks like I missed coaching against your sister by a year when she was playing, and have probably bumped into her at some point since then at fall ball and conventions.

You're only a few years younger than at least 3-4 of the regular posters here. Plenty of people on this forum get things wrong on a wide variety of issues, myself included, and some have changed their positions over the years. Just because we may not change things by chatting, doesn't mean we shouldn't keep posting about things we care about.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:58 pm
it's not easy
Not sure that it's actually a 'right' to own and operate a restaurant but there's no question that operating any business is subject to various regulations, including public heath requirements.

I've been in favor of temporary economic support for any business severely impacted by consumer behaviors in the pandemic, especially those mandated by gov't. Temporary meaning to the end of it. Sooner the end, the better, but relieve the pressure on business owners to skirt the choices that help public health.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:52 pm
DMac wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:50 pm
wgdsr wrote

i said we were flailing.
Flailing and failing.

DMac, totally agree about the indoor dining/bar nonsense. Dangerous.

We're down in Florida not because of the looser regulations (I'm not a fan) but rather that there are lots more things one can do while maintaining safety. Lots of ways to get fresh air, exercise, etc. For socializing, we emphasize outdoor activities well spaced.

And lots of folks are doing exactly that, given the advantages of weather. Especially the older folks who have less drive to be in large crowds than do younger folks. Careful is normal, if not perfect. On the other hand, there are an awful lot of numbskulls who act as if they could care less about others much less themselves. Much more so than in Maryland, which is normally home. From what I've seen, there's a pretty serious risk of spike this winter, and trend lines aren't great. But weather allows more to be done safely, so total burden is less.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:06 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:21 am

Joe
When you COME to this section, aren't you looking, specifically, for JUST one side. To challenge?

I am focusing on the word "seems", that you wrote. My thinking, IS that it seems you have NOT watched Dr. Cornell West clip yet? Or, if you had, pondered what he said and found any truth in his words? Just a few people :lol: of the liberal bent ;) that IS/are dissappointed in the war mongering antiques, as VP elect Harris pointed out, willing to "work with racists", as Biden did, ah yes. This.

sorry for sticking around, but cooter forget to get his Brazillian and the soonest a pro could do it was this Wednesday. ( I offered ) Don't wanna wait that long, so looking into getting one in Panama. (where Cooter set up my financials AND arrangement to get BOTH doses over a span of a month, hope the waves in Rica stay good in between shots) But, does anyone know anyone that can do good waxing of body hair, in Panama City? I know, I know, smooeegallIT, but, figured, with all the lacrosse backgrounds here, someone would have 4 - 5 friends or acquaintances.

https://www.google.com/search?q=estheti ... e&ie=UTF-8

Seriously, what does someones "lacrosse background" have to do with anything? This where we going? Let's play this game: Who do you know that IS involved with MBYLL. You know, the largest youth lacrosse league, in the world. Who, for after discussing it for over 15 years, finally told US Lax to pound Maryland clay and self insured. (why did this happen :lol: Involvement as a coach, ref, or even former player. Gotta be at least, 4 or 5. ;)

Like any of that/this matters, especially on a "politics" thread. Using your criteria, the Hopkins thread would have no posters ;)

you came here to HATE, as the sections "tagline" advertizes, I came to have fun. But, it appears, or seems, that there are just WAY too many
pyhiabocwywssiiwad's around. Yes, as in plural. lots of youze. shorthard, known as pbocwad pronounced PEE bock waad

place your hand in a bucket of cold water you will still say it is warm and dry.

aka: zealot

EDIT:

TLD hooked me up with a good esthetician.......being a good Fairfield Ctny dude, he had many bankster "acquaintances" familiar with Panama city.

Either that, or he is following Patriots owner Bob Craft on twatter
I have a headache. The ABV’s got to be more like 75%.
Carlsberg Elephant Beer
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:11 am
DMac wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 am Yes, it's the AT&T girl....and here's a little better cropping job (didn't crop the first one).
....and the first one is this gal, who has, perhaps, the nicest asz on the planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxZM9i71FGQ
I thought that was her. I am thirsty. I figured she was hot. It is like when I first saw Halle Berry in a movie. I told me friends she was hot....they thought I was crazy. I have a sharp eye. She was playing a crackhead in Jungle Fever. They tried their best to mKe her look bad but I could see through it. A few years later she emerged. People couldn’t believe it was the same girl... ;) she is a Cleveland girl. They have a reputation for being hot and wild.
Right on, my thirst wouldn’t be quenched if I lived liek Caligula these days.

I often wonder how I should feel about Stacey Dash. TLD, any thoughts? She’s out of this world hot but also out of her mind crazy. And not in that punch you in the face mid coitus cool crazy either.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe

Joe
I quite agree that not hating DJT (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't necessarily make anyone a bad person. But certainly there's a stench that comes from defending, making common cause with, identifying with, etc any number of repugnant characters in our world...there's always the question as to why someone doesn't see the mass murderer as such, rather than defending them as say, 'just another person who sometimes does the wrong thing and people can get hurt from time to time'...

Dunno about Manhasset as the "mecca of lacrosse", but hey, this is a discussion forum, so everyone has a chance to express their views.

Your sis was a heck of a college player and best of luck to her in her coaching career. And good luck to you in yours in real estate.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Playing devils advocate is a younger persons game. I still do it too much but I’ve learned through my 30s that it’s not worth debating just to debate these days. We all go through that process I think.

And not sure, Joe, if you’ll get into the Acq or Finance side but feel free to ping me offline if I can be helpful. Spent a number of years in CRE finance in the CMBS business and then for a CRE CDO/HY Debt fun’s (controlled by a public REIT called Winthrop Realty Trust whos management was out in Greet Neck even though the business was HQ in Boston which they acquired via a reverse merger w pass the hat money). I was doing national work but still have contacts up there in CRE as well as cap Mkts finance and some local bank execs like Bridgehampton Bank (merging now w Dime) and a few others out that way.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”