Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:46 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:45 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:29 am Seems pretty obvious
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:41 am Media moves at a lightning pace these days.

Presidents and candidates shouldn't be promoting or condoning violence. It encourages people.

He's done that for 8+ years.
Let's get this straight. FTR -- you are both blaming Trump for this ?
You and people like you have been pining for a race riot/culture war since Trump has risen. Didn’t Trump circulate a photo of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup? Was he calling for Mike Pence to be handled? He has done nothing to dissuade you and people like you.

Helter Skelter.
Oh OK. This was my fault. :lol:
Who said it was your “fault”? You and people like you consume the tripe. Since you and people like you are consumers of it, you get fed more of it. Guess what happens when demand falls?…..You and people like you who amplify the tripe contribute to the problem but are not directly responsible. In some ways you and people like you are dupes….sometimes people are just what they are….not decent human beings.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:19 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:41 am Media moves at a lightning pace these days.

Presidents and candidates shouldn't be promoting or condoning violence. It encourages people.

You and people like you have been pining for a race riot/culture war since Trump has risen. Didn’t Trump circulate a photo of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup? Was he calling for Mike Pence to be handled? He has done nothing to dissuade you and people like you.

Helter Skelter.
Who said it was your “fault”? You and people like you consume the tripe. Since you and people like you are consumers of it, you get fed more of it. Guess what happens when demand falls?…..You and people like you who amplify the tripe contribute to the problem but are not directly responsible. In some ways you and people like you are dupes….sometimes people are just what they are….not decent human beings.
I fail to see what race has to do with this, but then "you & people like you" seem to think that race is a cause factor in everything.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

….tripe like our current POTUS and his sidekicks calling him Hitler, to put a bullet in him, get a bullseye on him, take him out at all costs. That tripe is kinda hard to avoid when it’s on nightly newa from elected officials…then spread to social media. The media owns some, and I’d argue much of the culpability. I suppose it’s justifiable since Hitler deserved a bullet….I might as well save the country and be the hero…..thinks the gunman.

It’s the new game and to not think and admit both sides are equally guilty is disingenuous.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:32 pm

Helter Skelter.
I fail to see what race has to do with this, but then "you & people like you" seem to think that race is a cause factor in everything.
You didn’t see that I included culture war? You focus on what you want to focus on. You are far more concerned with race than I am old man. “Hands up don’t shoot”…. Because I don’t let you slide doesn’t mean I am hung up on it. You and people like you have been able to spread your filth without being challenged for far too long. I don’t like you or people like you so I don’t let you slide.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:36 pm ….tripe like our current POTUS and his sidekicks calling him Hitler, to put a bullet in him, get a bullseye on him, take him out at all costs. That tripe is kinda hard to avoid when it’s on nightly newa from elected officials…then spread to social media. The media owns some, and I’d argue much of the culpability. I suppose it’s justifiable since Hitler deserved a bullet….I might as well save the country and be the hero…..thinks the gunman.

It’s the new game and to not think and admit both sides are equally guilty is disingenuous.
come on, the dangerous rhetoric has been far, far worse from the right.

Did you see the polling on the % of Republicans who agree with political violence? Compared to the much lower % of independents and Dems?

Of course, that doesn't in any way excuse this nutcase 20 year old 'outsider' nor does it justify inflammatory rhetoric that sounds like encouragement of violence from the left. But let's not pretend that the prominent right media and pols haven't been far worse in their rhetoric.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Helter Skelter.
“Tripe?” What kind of men use that word ? The kind that were with the Brits in the revolutionary war. No wonder you love the collectivist tyrants.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:42 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:36 pm ….tripe like our current POTUS and his sidekicks calling him Hitler, to put a bullet in him, get a bullseye on him, take him out at all costs. That tripe is kinda hard to avoid when it’s on nightly newa from elected officials…then spread to social media. The media owns some, and I’d argue much of the culpability. I suppose it’s justifiable since Hitler deserved a bullet….I might as well save the country and be the hero…..thinks the gunman.

Did you see the polling on the % of Republicans who agree with political violence? Compared to the much lower % of independents and Dems?

Of course, that doesn't in any way excuse this nutcase 20 year old 'outsider' nor does it justify inflammatory rhetoric that sounds like encouragement of violence from the left. But let's not pretend that the prominent right media and pols haven't been far worse in their rhetoric.
Go pick a fight with Biden…. https://x.com/ighaworth/status/18125663 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:14 pm

Go pick a fight with Biden…. https://x.com/ighaworth/status/18125663 ... a82I2GssRg
Nah, I agree with that rhetoric.
Trump and MAGA really are a danger to democracy as we've known it in my lifetime.
Project 2025 is a clear roadmap.

I don't think this is even exaggeration for effect.
I think the BS that comes from Trump/MAGA is actually misinformation much of the time, flat out lying, but it's only really problematic when coupled by incitements to violence, references to violence.

Rhetoric which suggests that violence is an acceptable solution should be condemned and avoided.

suggesting "2nd Amendment" as a solution, even in a wink wink supposed 'jest' is not ok.
"I have the tough guys" is not ok.
This is 1776, not ok. Calling for "revolution" not ok.
ETC

I think there's been some over the top rhetoric from Dem politicians re "bullseye" etc that wasn't necessary to make the point that focusing attention on the danger and perfidies of Trump and MAGA needs to be the Campaign priority. Avoid it.

Again, did you see the polling?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Cannon just dismissed the classified documents case on the basis that Special Prosecutor appointment violates the Constitution - (thx to Judge Clarence) - expect the Feds will be at 11th circuit by noon to appeal and have her removed from the case entirely.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:05 am

Trump and MAGA really are a danger to democracy as we've known it in my lifetime.

I think the BS that comes from Trump/MAGA is actually misinformation much of the time, flat out lying, but it's only really problematic when coupled by incitements to violence, references to violence.

Rhetoric which suggests that violence is an acceptable solution should be condemned and avoided.

suggesting "2nd Amendment" as a solution, even in a wink wink supposed 'jest' is not ok.
ETC

I think there's been some over the top rhetoric from Dem politicians re "bullseye" etc that wasn't necessary to make the point that focusing attention on the danger and perfidies of Trump and MAGA needs to be the Campaign priority. Avoid it.

"Proud Boys, stand back and standby."

Some reading, if you're so inclined:

https://pt.icct.nl/sites/default/files/ ... -et-al.pdf

Maybe you need photos?

https://x.com/Angry_Staffer/status/1812 ... 46/photo/3
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ETC

Of course you agree with that rhetoric, 'at all costs', right? And as Gretchen Whitmer posted her 86/45 front and center staged message in 2020....my guess is you'll have to google that and seek the softer more consoling definition. The fact you can not come out say they BOTH own and have culpability speaks volumes.

~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:26 am

ETC

Of course you agree with that rhetoric, 'at all costs', right? And as Gretchen Whitmer posted her 86/45 front and center staged message in 2020....my guess is you'll have to google that and seek the softer more consoling definition. The fact you can not come out say they BOTH own and have culpability speaks volumes.

Again, I have been clear that rhetoric that uses terms of violence, that calls for violence, is not ok.
Posing with AR-15's, not ok.

Stating clearly the stakes of an election is entirely appropriate in a democracy. Violence and incitements and encouragements of violence are not.

That you can't admit that the rhetoric from the right, meaning high ranking politicians and media, has been much worse than comparable people on the left "speaks volumes".

That you refuse to even address the polling showing repeatedly that MAGA Republicans have been persuaded by their leaders (or were naturally so predisposed) to think that violence is acceptable at much great % than Independents or Democrats... "speaks volumes".

So, why do YOU that is?

I looked up the 86/45 controversy...so, what do YOU think Whitmer meant?
Fire Trump, Dump Trump, or Assassinate Trump?

Seriously...maybe in gun crazy culture to 86 someone means kill them, but I'd have understood it as "get rid of him", "get rid of the trash"...and with a pending election, it's obvious how to do so...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/c ... cna1285709

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 552258002/

https://www.businessinsider.com/faceboo ... aoc-2020-9

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion ... -crusades/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ads-posts/

"Former hedge fund CEO David McCormick first shoots the hunting rifle he says he used as a teenager. Pow. Next, he cocks the rifle he says he used at the U.S. Military Academy and fires. Pow. Then he points a semiautomatic assault rifle like one he says he used in Iraq at a faraway target. Pow. Pow. Pow. Pow.

Former television personality and surgeon Mehmet Oz loads a shotgun and shoots. “When people say I don’t support guns? They’re dead wrong,” Oz says. The camera then zooms in on Oz locking a magazine onto an AR-15 style rifle.

McCormick and Oz, the finalists in a high-stakes Republican primary for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania that has gone to a recount, have spent months trying to showcase their conservative bona fides to GOP base voters and head off skepticism of their elite backgrounds on Wall Street and in Hollywood, respectively. Part of that strategy involved commercials showing them shooting guns.

Although candidates in both parties have long used guns as a campaign prop, the images have in recent years become more prevalent, and intentionally provocative, in Republican advertising, holidays greetings and other forms of communication with the public. Such placements convey a cultural and political solidarity with conservatives more powerfully than most anything else, according to Republican strategists and aides.

“It is a very visual example. It’s an illustration of where both sides are in that the more the right feels they are going to lose their Second Amendment rights, the further they’re going to go to defend them,” said Terry Sullivan, a veteran Republican strategist.

But as the nation reckons with a pair of deadly mass shootings at a Buffalo grocery store and a Texas elementary school, some are warning that these photos and videos are harmful and glorify the use and ownership of firearms designed to kill.

“These ads create a dangerous impression that firearms, and assault-style firearms specifically, are casual tools rather than dangerous weapons,” said Kris Brown, the president of Brady, a gun violence prevention organization. “To use them to grandstand and to provocate is dangerous.”

Some Republicans rejected that position, arguing they are promoting safe and legal gun use.

Last Christmas season, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) posted a holiday photo on social media showing him and his family posed in front of a Christmas tree, all clutching military-style firearms.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), who has built her political brand in large measure around her devotion to guns, responded to Massie’s tweet with a photo of her and her sons holding similar assault rifles with a message to her colleague: “The Boeberts have your six” — military jargon for having someone’s back.

While most representatives of the elected officials and candidates cited in this report did not immediately respond to a request for comment, John Kennedy, communications director for Massie, defended his boss’s decision to promote his photograph and said it did not send a dangerous message.

“Rep. Massie’s photo was so popular with his Kentucky constituents that the most commonly heard complaint we received was that this photo was not released as the actual Christmas card,” Kennedy said.

Over the past several election cycles, Democrats running in rural, conservative-leaning states have also featured guns in their ads. In 2010, Sen. Joe Manchin III (D-W.Va.) famously shot a gun at a Democratic environmental and energy proposal bill in a campaign ad, and eight years later, he released another one shooting at a lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act.

Democrats in recent years have outpaced Republican spending on gun-related ads, a signal of the party’s increasing inclination to campaign for stricter gun laws. But so far this year, Republicans have aired dozens more ads about guns than Democrats, according to data analyzed by AdImpact. The media-tracking firm identified 121 Republican ads dealing with guns and just 18 Democratic ones that are gun-related.

Sullivan said Republicans who highlight gun imagery in primaries where the competition for GOP base voters is intense might pay a political price in the general election. Others took a similar view.

“It seems to be a rite of passage now for Republicans in primaries to prove how tough they are protecting the Second Amendment,” said Neil Oxman, a Democratic communications strategist in Pennsylvania. “It is their calling card to tell Republican voters that they are conservative, and by doing that, you don’t really have to do anything else. By doing that, that’s enough for the Republican primary voters who have gone further and further to the right.”

Olivia Troye, who was a homeland security adviser to former vice president Mike Pence and worked on mass shootings and domestic terrorism issues, warned that the promotion of guns and violence by Republican candidates and elected officials has far reaching implications, in part by “normalizing and mainstreaming a weapon that is designed and meant to kill.”

Ron Filipkowski, a lifelong Republican who also broke with the party over former president Donald Trump and now tracks right-wing messaging, said he first noticed the uptick in gun-related GOP ads in August when he kept seeing Republican candidates sharing images of themselves with assault-style firearms and decided to tally them. He said he got to about a dozen before they became too frequent to keep up with in real-time.

“It’s really become a cultural thing now. It used to be a cultural thing as hunting goes, but these guys aren’t hunting … I’m talking about running around playing warrior. They view that as a sport now, and to participate in that sport, you need assault weapons,” Filipkowski said. “It’s the posing with them in pictures to say, ‘Hey, I’m a tough guy. I’m a badass. Come and take this away.' ”

Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.) recently sent a mailer to constituents that showed her clutching an AR-15-style weapon in one picture and shooting a handgun in another. Kevin Knoth, Hartzler’s spokesman, said in an email that the mail was approved May 12 and sent for delivery May 13 before the deadly mass shootings at supermarket in Buffalo and an elementary school in Uvalde, Tex."
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:32 am I looked up the 86/45 controversy...so, what do YOU think Whitmer meant?
Fire Trump, Dump Trump, or Assassinate Trump?

Seriously...maybe in gun crazy culture to 86 someone means kill them, but I'd have understood it as "get rid of him", "get rid of the trash"...

eigh·ty-six
/ˌādēˈsiks/
verbINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
verb: 86

1. eject or bar (someone) from a restaurant, bar, etc.
"they were accused of cheating, and eighty-sixed from their favorite casino"

2. reject, discard, or cancel.
"the passwords will be 86ed by next October"

Definitions from Oxford Languages

#CancelCulture

They're grasping at straws on stuff like this to say "you're just like us"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:32 am

ETC

Again, I have been clear that rhetoric that uses terms of violence, that calls for violence, is not ok.

Stating clearly the stakes of an election is entirely appropriate in a democracy. Violence and incitements and encouragements of violence are not.

That you can't admit that the rhetoric from the right, meaning high ranking politicians and media, has been much worse than comparable people on the left "speaks volumes".

That you refuse to even address the polling showing repeatedly that MAGA Republicans have been persuaded by their leaders (or were naturally so predisposed) to think that violence is acceptable at much great % than Independents or Democrats... "speaks volumes".

So, why do YOU that is?
Because you still have not acknowledged that they own some responsibility. You chose your words and sentence structure rather carefully to avoid admitting any culpability, then go hard in the paint against the other side. Polls are turd and you know it. Remember we were supposed to have a red wave in the midterms....howd all those polls pan out. You are hanging on by a chad, my man....and should just liberate yourself from the scoreboard. Until you can do that, you playing into their game.
~Livy

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:03 am

... for the violence in our politics --- YES!!
It’s an observation comment and values were added in the question not necessary.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:58 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:56 am

Helter Skelter.

The democrats alternative of WW3, hyperinflation, out of control borders, empty petroleum reserves, shrinking military that can’t recruit, more covid deaths than Trump, calling everybody who’s doesn’t accept collectivism a fascist, empty ammo supplies, skyrocketing debt, men competing in womans sports and rapidly declining life expectancies… is not compelling
You are a person like Old Salt.
Dawg that Lyin Peter brown who said he’d begone forever.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:06 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:59 am okay, that's enough, troll.

Good friend of my son, who I coached for many years, captain of National Championship D1 lax team, 6'6" SSDM, volunteered during Biden Admin, officer, SEAL, served in Africa, now in Arctic.
Fixed it for you.
Troll? yet no comments to those egging it on like OCanada, TLD, Pizza and Natty. If you are going to call it, call it fairly,
Dawg really? Peter brown you cannot stand behind and equivocate. You’re better than that. The hurler everyone off for years.

Let us us al bow our heads as we
Remember this fine prayer:

Peter Brown wrote: ↑
This shall be my final post, which is my choice. though I expect the Admin to make it my last as well, upon reading this lol.

When I was booted off this website last, I sent a private message to the Admin to disengage my account and remove all traces of me. Obviously that did not occur. I intend to make it inevitably official, today.

When I get booted off a social media platform, I want to be booted for a reason, not 8 DNC-leaning pansi*s crying to an Administrator they don't want to be mentally challenged. Not once did I ever write anything pejorative about any poster here...not once. It's not my style. But it IS the style of most of the Democrats on this forum...yet they are never punished (that's mostly because the conservatives don't run and tell the Admin like the Democrats here).

I'm going to call out specific people (that should REALLY get me booted!) because they deserve to be called out, but I'll also offer them some free practical advice which they will ignore, but don't say I didn't try. These folks have called me all sorts of names which doesn't bother me in the least; I tried to report someone once to see if the Admin would suspend the account, yet no action was taken...natch and LOL.

In any event, when I get booted, I want to deserve it, so here goes!

This website is great for lacrosse but awful for civil political debate; the reason for that of course is the softness of the resident FLP (as Cradle affectionately calls them), 8 or so of the biggest bunch of wusses you will ever read on the Internet. Isn't lacrosse supposed to be a game of tough people!?!? You 8 or so are the polar opposite of that, a group of hysterical Karen's running to the Admin because you can't engage in debate. GMAFB and GTFOOH.

Admin: Open this board up to independent thinkers; stop banning the only worthwhile posters here.

One of the best posters ever here was Joe Mauer. He left because the 8 pansi@es complained about him to the Admin, even though he simply called it like it is. You nancies claim victory for chasing a guy like that off, but all you've really done is reveal yourselves as total pussi@s incapable of debate. Grow a pair.

MDLax: you are, without question, the most arrogant entitled dbag on this site or anywhere. Many have said so previously, so it's not like I'm claiming some revolutionary new idea. You're too old to change so really I have no advice for you. You're not the guy you desperately want to be. My only advice would be to delete your account and focus elsewhere. It's never too late to TRY to change, as hard as it will be for a person like you. Just get lost. It will do you a world of good. Thanks.

Farfromgeneva: you're the opposite of smart, like a cinder block sitting by itself at a bankrupt Sears in dumbf*ck America. Dumber than brick. You don't know anything about finance, even though you post here pretending you do. You don't....trust me. Stop posting eight-page articles; if you have a thought (a miracle, but whatever), post it and debate. Clip only parts of articles, don't waste everyone's time. Also, go see a therapist; you need to become less angry and more humble. You're crass af. I'm under the impression you are jobless and divorced, because you post at 6 am and 11 pm...who does that?!?!? Go get a job. Stop lying. Thanks.

TLD: your wry swipes at humor are stupid and old. America is fine, people aren't as racist as you want them to be. Most people don't even think of race anymore. You will run out of complaints when you realize this. Thanks.

Brooklyn: you're a good dude. You're honest. I might be miles apart from you politically, but I totally respect your game. Carry on. Thanks.

Seacoaster: you are what you hate in Republicans. You're a total tool of the DNC, incapable of any independent thought. Sac up. Thanks.

Disslaxx: you're hopeless.

DDocBarrister: ditto.

jhu72: ironically, I like you. You're insane and basically a communist, but I think your spirit is pure. Carry on. Thanks.

ggait: you're a total, regurgitated toolbox. There's zero chance you had any skill in lacrosse; soft af. You submitted, what, 12 complaints to the Admin about me? Just gay af move. Delete. Thanks.

a fan: you are one of those guys who jumps on a pile once the pile is already made. You're also liberal...stop lying. Thanks.

Cradle: you're one the few decent ones left. Carry on.

Tech37, before you clowns chased him away too, was great. There are others. Bandito was fine; you nancies have no humor so you can't even laugh at his obvious satire.

Admin needs to stop caving to the DNC-leaning clowns here. Outside of essexfenwick, I've never seen a conservative post anything remotely close to the personally negative sh*t that the 8 or so post every day and that I posted above (this is my one and only time I'll ever say anything personally negative about anyone here or anywhere, only about their online personas mind you; please note that posters like MDLax and ggait and FFG say the same and worse personal insults here every day with not even an official nudge to change...) Only the conservatives who get suspended, which is fair, but let's be honest when describing the site.

For the DNC-leaning clowns that hall-monitor this board and tattle-tale to the Admin, reporting every conservative ever, I really hope you leave, or alternately get therapy. You are what's wrong with America; you're no different than MTG/Boebert/Gaitz; the same level of idiocy, abject clownishness, and desperate desire for acceptance by clinging to a mob, needing the mob's approval, and purifying the town square of those who do not agree with you. Insecure af.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:47 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:32 am

ETC

So, why do YOU that is?
Because you still have not acknowledged that they own some responsibility. You chose your words and sentence structure rather carefully to avoid admitting any culpability, then go hard in the paint against the other side. Polls are turd and you know it. Remember we were supposed to have a red wave in the midterms....howd all those polls pan out. You are hanging on by a chad, my man....and should just liberate yourself from the scoreboard. Until you can do that, you playing into their game.
So, a huge gap between Republicans' opinions and those of Independents and Dems...is "turd"?
Repeatedly these results have come in.

Is it your hypothesis, maybe, that MAGA is just more willing to tell posters they believe in political violence...because they want to f with the pollsters?

You want to ignore as well the 80+% of Republicans who think the 2020 election was stolen? That "polling" is "turd" too?

as to red wave, that's not actually what most of the polls showed, it was what the pundits said was possible based on prior midterms. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ho ... performed/

Why do you ignore what I bolded in red? Of course, there's been over the top rhetoric from Dems...and that should be reduced...but "culpability" for exactly what? The assassination attempt???

How come you won't admit that the violent rhetoric has been far, far worse from the right, specifically from Trump, Bannon, Flynn and other MAGA acolytes and wannabes? To raucous cheers from their adoring crowds...fund raising with violent rhetoric drives donations...

Return to “POLITICS”