Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Brooklyn »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:01 am
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:55 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:26 am FBI confirms would be assassin Thomas Crooks donated to act Blue.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/07/13 ... odied-ear/

National Pulse is ultra right wing and known for making up stories. By contrast, the USA Today report is documented.

I guess we’ll have to wait for Trump to report the factual news like he did on Obama admin wiretapping an opposition campaign, Russian collusion hoax, Russian bounties hoax, Covid from a Chinese lab, Hunter laptop authentic and Biden’s lack of cogent processing.

Seems to be the only trustworthy news source out there.

Indeed, we shall have to wait as now there are online reports which say that the shooter was misidentified. Time will tell ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:04 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:56 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:46 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:45 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:29 am Seems pretty obvious
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:41 am Media moves at a lightning pace these days.

Presidents and candidates shouldn't be promoting or condoning violence. It encourages people.

He's done that for 8+ years.
Let's get this straight. FTR -- you are both blaming Trump for this ?
You and people like you have been pining for a race riot/culture war since Trump has risen. Didn’t Trump circulate a photo of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup? Was he calling for Mike Pence to be handled? He has done nothing to dissuade you and people like you.

Helter Skelter.

The democrats alternative of WW3, hyperinflation, out of control borders, empty petroleum reserves, shrinking military that can’t recruit, more covid deaths than Trump, calling everybody who’s doesn’t accept collectivism a fascist, empty ammo supplies, skyrocketing debt, men competing in womans sports and rapidly declining life expectancies… is not compelling
Feel free to volunteer your service instead of your mouth.

I mean it’s understandable that nobody wants to join a military run by a dementia patient that’s bumbled into proxy WW3.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The trolls are out in force, including Petey.

The crowd shots of Trump supporters giving the finger and screaming at the press after the shooting say it all.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:20 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:41 am Media moves at a lightning pace these days.

Presidents and candidates shouldn't be promoting or condoning violence. It encourages people.

You and people like you have been pining for a race riot/culture war since Trump has risen. Didn’t Trump circulate a photo of Biden bound and gagged in the back of a pickup? Was he calling for Mike Pence to be handled? He has done nothing to dissuade you and people like you.

Helter Skelter.

The democrats alternative of WW3, hyperinflation, out of control borders, empty petroleum reserves, shrinking military that can’t recruit, more covid deaths than Trump, calling everybody who’s doesn’t accept collectivism a fascist, empty ammo supplies, skyrocketing debt, men competing in womans sports and rapidly declining life expectancies… is not compelling

I mean it’s understandable that nobody wants to join a military run by a dementia patient that’s bumbled into proxy WW3.
So then re-instate the draft. I double dog dare you.

Oh, that will draw attention to certain individuals time served in Studio 54?

I know, personally, several people of “prime” military age. They regard the risks as overwhelmingly negative. They aren’t stupid and the educational myths and propaganda are recognized and mocked.

What you and I think is true is irrelevant to them. Good luck changing that. Oh, and book banning and outlawing “wokism” and militating against “CRT” probably will not move the needle. They just don’t think like we think. And, given the dire financial straits and lack of achievable “milestones” like a family, house, and career, co-option doesn’t look likely.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:31 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:20 am

Helter Skelter.

So then re-instate the draft. I double dog dare you.

Oh, that will draw attention to certain individuals time served in Studio 54?

I know, personally, several people of “prime” military age. They regard the risks as overwhelmingly negative. They aren’t stupid and the educational myths and propaganda are recognized and mocked.

What you and I think is true is irrelevant to them. Good luck changing that. Oh, and book banning and outlawing “wokism” and militating against “CRT” probably will not move the needle. They just don’t think like we think. And, given the dire financial straits and lack of achievable “milestones” like a family, house, and career, co-option doesn’t look likely.

Those kids never volunteered anyway. It’s the conservative rural recruits that have dropped out. Wokeism has definitely repelled the “warrior” type individual since the military used to convey respect and masculine type reverence to especially the elite forces but the standards are lowered for inclusion and automatic status is no longer there to make up for the danger and low pay. On top of that the current admin has bumbled into a proxy WW3 and worldwide chaos plus can’t seem to control the border. The people joining the military now must be mentally deficient in some manner.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

okay, that's enough, troll.

Good friend of my son, who I coached for many years, captain of National Championship D1 lax team, 6'6" SSDM, volunteered during Biden Admin, officer, Seal, served in Africa, now in Arctic.

maybe it's homophobic, misogynistic "conservative" types that are "dropping out", but studs like this one are among our country's very best and contribute to the finest fighting force in the world.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:59 am okay, that's enough, troll.

Good friend of my son, who I coached for many years, captain of National Championship D1 lax team, 6'6" SSDM, volunteered during Biden Admin, officer, SEAL, served in Africa, now in Arctic.
Fixed it for you.
Troll? yet no comments to those egging it on like OCanada, TLD, Pizza and Natty. If you are going to call it, call it fairly,
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Good friend of my son, who I coached for many years, captain of National Championship D1 lax team, 6'6" SSDM, volunteered during Biden Admin, officer, Seal, served in Africa, now in Arctic.

maybe it's homophobic, misogynistic "conservative" types that are "dropping out", but studs like this one are among our country's very best and contribute to the finest fighting force in the world.
Maybe so but the warrior type is predominantly repelled. The military is for killing people and breaking things. Sexual attraction among combat units or gender dysmorphia is a major weakness for a multiple of reasons. Anybody who doesn’t understand that is separated from reality.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... last night Ronny Jackson reported that his nephew was there and wounded. We will see.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:06 am

Good friend of my son, who I coached for many years, captain of National Championship D1 lax team, 6'6" SSDM, volunteered during Biden Admin, officer, SEAL, served in Africa, now in Arctic.
Fixed it for you.
Troll? yet no comments to those egging it on like OCanada, TLD, Pizza and Natty. If you are going to call it, call it fairly,
We're not the ones calling our servicemen mentally deficient.

He's on a very different level. If you think they're the same, then you're part of the problem.
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Fixed it for you.
... you mean call it the same way you do. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:09 am

Maybe so but the warrior type is predominantly repelled. The military is for killing people and breaking things. Sexual attraction among combat units or gender dysmorphia is a major weakness for a multiple of reasons. Anybody who doesn’t understand that is separated from reality.
Familiar with Alexander the Great? Your ideas are a fairly recent ethos.

Effective militaries are about sustainable victories, not exclusively murder and mayhem.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:27 am

Effective militaries are about sustainable victories, not exclusively murder and mayhem.
So sexual attraction plus gender dysmorphia among combat units leads to killing people, breaking things defeating serious clear thinking Chinese and Russian militaries and maintaining sustainable victories ?

Got it.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:17 am

Fixed it for you.
We're not the ones calling our servicemen mentally deficient.

He's on a very different level. If you think they're the same, then you're part of the problem.
Him and people like him are the problem.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:22 am

Fixed it for you.
Call it the same way that he and people like him does.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:32 am

So sexual attraction plus gender dysmorphia among combat units leads to killing people, breaking things defeating serious clear thinking Chinese and Russian militaries and maintaining sustainable victories ?

Got it.
Actually, not at all what I said. I have to ask, are you really this obtuse, or are you just proceeding from bad faith? If the latter is what you continue to demonstrate, you can go on the discard pile with a few others here.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:22 am

Fixed it for you.
you, tld, and others should pay a bit more attention, you each may be able set aside your confirmation bias and garner a bit more ethic. ;)

Oh like this: viewtopic.php?p=566815&hilit=both+sides#p566815
Or this: viewtopic.php?p=567788&hilit=regress#p567788
Or this blaming Trump: viewtopic.php?p=569012&hilit=deduction#p569012
Or this one, blmaing both sides: viewtopic.php?p=564909&hilit=blame#p564909
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Fixed it for you.
Thanks re correction

I’m calling it fully fairly. Those are good faith posters.

Trolls are different. No good faith, ever.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:16 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:32 am

Got it.
Actually, not at all what I said. I have to ask, are you really this obtuse, or are you just proceeding from bad faith? If the latter is what you continue to demonstrate, you can go on the discard pile with a few others here.
Troll
old salt

Post by old salt »

Helter Skelter.
Oh OK. This was my fault. :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”