Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Orange Duce

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:45 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:36 pm "Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

Now, imagine what will happen if he wins and enacts the Project 2025 manifesto. It will be incredibly ugly.

Watching this country devolve over the course of my lifetime has been quite an experience. Not looking forward to the next few years.
I called it. Lie in the bed with Trump and this is what you get. Virtually everything he touches is in worse shape after he leaves. Look at his track record.
So gun violence and attempted assignation is warranted. Nice post.
That's absolutely not what he said. Completely shameful.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:10 pm

Now, imagine what will happen if he wins and enacts the Project 2025 manifesto. It will be incredibly ugly.

Watching this country devolve over the course of my lifetime has been quite an experience. Not looking forward to the next few years.
I called it. Lie in the bed with Trump and this is what you get. Virtually everything he touches is in worse shape after he leaves. Look at his track record.
YA has a long track record of misunderstanding and incomprehension. Nothing new. Although, I must say, attempted assignation does seem to be a Trump thing. Or, maybe, add malapropism to YA's strengths.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
njbill

Post by njbill »

Seems odd that the Secret Service had apparently not cleared the rooftop from which the shooter fired his gun. It will be interesting to learn where the secret servants agents were (another rooftop?) who killed the shooter.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:27 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:10 pm

YA has a long track record of misunderstanding and incomprehension. Nothing new. Although, I must say, attempted assignation does seem to be a Trump thing. Or, maybe, add malapropism to YA's strengths.
What did you mean by this…that got misunderstood?

“ "Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind." “
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:36 pm Seems odd that the Secret Service had apparently not cleared the rooftop from which the shooter fired his gun. It will be interesting to learn where the secret servants agents were (another rooftop?) who killed the shooter.
Agreed. From an aerial view, I saw two building behind the stage at like 4 o’clock and another around 7 o’clock.

I’m merely guessing, the gunman climbed up on rooftop during rally, and Sniper didn’t find him until first shot was fired
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

God protect President Trump.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:40 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:36 pm Seems odd that the Secret Service had apparently not cleared the rooftop from which the shooter fired his gun. It will be interesting to learn where the secret servants agents were (another rooftop?) who killed the shooter.
Agreed. From an aerial view, I saw two building behind the stage at like 4 o’clock and another around 7 o’clock.

I’m merely guessing, the gunman climbed up on rooftop during rally, and Sniper didn’t find him until first shot was fired
I was ignoring your post but not today. FU. Don’t put words in my mouth trash. I am ignoring you because you are beneath me. I am glad he wasn’t killed. Too much gun violence in this country. I am on record denouncing it. To be clear FU and don’t bother replying. I am ignoring you.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:51 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:40 pm

I was ignoring your post but not today. FU. Don’t put words in my mouth trash. I am ignoring you because you are beneath me. I am glad he wasn’t killed. Too much gun violence in this country. I am on record denouncing it. To be clear FU and don’t bother replying. I am ignoring you.
❤️
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Multiple people at rally pointed out man on roof to law enforcement prior to shots.

One of them: https://x.com/endwokeness/status/181227 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Aerial images of site and grainy image of alleged shooter.

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/181228 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Photographer captures bullet in flight, assuming it’s not a fake: https://x.com/harazghanbari/status/1812 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

Excretable piece of sh*t, Marjorie Taylor Green, tweeted that Democrats wanted this to happen.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:21 pm Excretable piece of sh*t, Marjorie Taylor Green, tweeted that Democrats wanted this to happen.
JD Vance: https://x.com/jdvance1/status/181228097 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

Disgusting, but no surprise from him.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Trump appears to be protected by God.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:24 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:21 pm Excretable piece of sh*t, Marjorie Taylor Green, tweeted that Democrats wanted this to happen.
Yes, you freaking idiots. Stoke the fires.

Do these doorknobs not understand that they are making themselves and their families targets with this rhetoric?

They are lining themselves up for some serious karma with this stuff.

As I wrote earlier, we have NO CLUE what the motive was for the shooter. Assuming it's only one....who the F knows as of now?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Different vantage from SS Counter Sniper: https://x.com/coladoggxxx/status/181228 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy

get it to x

Post by get it to x »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:33 pm

Do these doorknobs not understand that they are making themselves and their families targets with this rhetoric?

As I wrote earlier, we have NO CLUE what the motive was for the shooter. Assuming it's only one....who the F knows as of now?
Yes. We need to turn the temperature down. Both candidates have plenty of flaws each side can point out without resorting to historical levels of hyperbole.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:33 pm

Some far-right supporters were posting some very inflammatory things earlier today before the rally hating on Trump. Nick Fuentes is one of them.

You said we avoided a national nightmare. I think we were headed for one regardless of the outcome once this dude decided to get up there.

Trump and the far-right groups like the Proud boys have been advocating for violence for years. Coyly, indirectly, directly and then trying to take over the US Capitol and hang the Republican Vice President. First words from Trump tonight were "fight, fight, fight".

He's gonna ramp up the retribution rhetoric. And if he gets elected? No matter who did this, it's gonna get reallly ugly for the people he hates.

Everyone on Team Trump played down their part for the past 8 years. Now it's real for them and they're pretending they had no clue.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”