Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:09 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:01 am
njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:54 am You Trumpers really need to do a better job in defending your boy. When we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears what he said, there is no need to fact check.

I was 10 years old when I saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald on live on TV. Are you going to tell me that didn’t happen either?

You guys fall for the old Roy Cohn approach: deny, deny, deny. Attack, attack, attack. Works with Trump’s favorite demographic, the poorly educated (his words: “I love the poorly educated.”).
Not a Trump fan, also not a Biden fan. I can play dumb like the rest of you.
The full transcript.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019 ... s-remarks/
Exactly. Assuming the transcript is largely accurate, it conclusively shows exactly what Trump said. Case closed. He said and meant exactly what I have been saying.

And, interestingly, transcripts are now OK? You might want to tell that to the House Committee that is going after Merritt Garland.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:40 am The video doesn’t capture the original remark, just his attempt to deflect.

I don’t need to see a video or read a transcript. I saw it when it happened. I know what he said. Everybody knows what he said. Everybody knows what he meant.

Just part of the Trump/Cohn playbook: deny, deny, deny. Sometimes Trump and his toadies would say that he was just joking. Interestingly, they never even tried that excuse with his despicable Charlottesville comments.

Trump has long been a white supremacist racist. He got that from his Nazi loving father. Trump is anti-Semitic, too, even if some on this board prefer to wear blinders.

For goodness sakes, Trump’s slogan is Make America White Again. Seems pretty clear, doesn’t it?
Please send original video then...

Here are some of his most racist/prejudice accolades...
1976 Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health;
1983 Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund;
1986 Ellis Island Award given to Trump, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali;
1990 video of the Rev. Jesse Jackson lauding Trump as a friend to minorities and underserved communities. Jackson expressed appreciation for Trump’s support of the Rainbow Push Coalition’s initiative called the Wall Street Project, which aimed to help minority-owned businesses;
1995 President’s Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs;
2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award;
2008 Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award;
2011 Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope Life Foundation;
2015 The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel-United States relations.
(All this took was a google search, try it).

The same way you accuse people of having trump blinders, you have anti-trump blinders. He's a POS, so is Biden, and so is RFK. They're all sell outs.

BTW, look into his buddy Wilbur Ross. Ross was a close friend and colleague of the Rothschilds. Lord Rothschild is a founding father Israel. You have to look deeper. They're all in the same club. We're just not in it...
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:12 am "Right wing, left wing, both help the same bird fly." (That bird is Zionism).

3rd- Jack Ruby aka Rubenstein killed Harvey Lee Oswald to protect the true group/people behind the assassination of JFK. JFK didn't want Israel having nuclear power and he didn't want them able to pressure our politics. So, he filed for Israel/AIPAC (formerly known as American Zionist Council) to register as a foregin agent under the FARA agreement. 2 months later he was assassinated. Who followed JFK? LB Johnson... what did he do? He gave Israel bombs and dismantled anything JFK was doing regarding the FARA agreement. Crazy right? Now go look into his final stop in Dallas and see who organized the parade. Sad but TRUE.
May I ask if you agree with these quotes from Henry Ford?

“It is probably true that the commonest real cause of anti-semitism is the action of the international Jew who is often unknown and always secure, but innocent victim of it is the poor Jew.”

“(...)the question of the Jews has come to the fore, but like other questions which lend themselves to prejudice, efforts will be made to hush it up as impolitic for open discussion. If, however, experience has taught us anything it is that questions thus suppressed will sooner or later break out in undesirable and unprofitable forms.”

“Controlling the world's sources of news, jews can always prepare the minds of people for their next move. The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way news is manufactured and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose. When the powerful Jew is at last traced and his hand revealed, then comes the ready cry of persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real causes of persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial practices of the Jews) are never given publicity."
--Henry Ford, Sr.”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden's history of racist remarks have been mostly swept under the rug since Obama invited him to the BBQ.

But Biden was an old school racist. Keeping his thumb on the foreheads of millions of US citizens via lawmaking. His actions on prison reform were single handedly responsible for ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of AA men and families over the past few decades.

And his comments on race in school made it pretty clear how he viewed AAs back in the day, when he was lucid.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:57 am
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:12 am "Right wing, left wing, both help the same bird fly." (That bird is Zionism).

3rd- Jack Ruby aka Rubenstein killed Harvey Lee Oswald to protect the true group/people behind the assassination of JFK. JFK didn't want Israel having nuclear power and he didn't want them able to pressure our politics. So, he filed for Israel/AIPAC (formerly known as American Zionist Council) to register as a foregin agent under the FARA agreement. 2 months later he was assassinated. Who followed JFK? LB Johnson... what did he do? He gave Israel bombs and dismantled anything JFK was doing regarding the FARA agreement. Crazy right? Now go look into his final stop in Dallas and see who organized the parade. Sad but TRUE.

“It is probably true that the commonest real cause of anti-semitism is the action of the international Jew who is often unknown and always secure, but innocent victim of it is the poor Jew.”

“(...)the question of the Jews has come to the fore, but like other questions which lend themselves to prejudice, efforts will be made to hush it up as impolitic for open discussion. If, however, experience has taught us anything it is that questions thus suppressed will sooner or later break out in undesirable and unprofitable forms.”

“Controlling the world's sources of news, jews can always prepare the minds of people for their next move. The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way news is manufactured and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose. When the powerful Jew is at last traced and his hand revealed, then comes the ready cry of persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real causes of persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial practices of the Jews) are never given publicity."
--Henry Ford, Sr.”
Hmmm... Which part's don't you agree with?

Here are my interpretations....
Quote 1: The rich, international zionist jews give a bad rep to the poor, everyday jews. (EVER WONDER WHY ORTHODOX JEWS DONT STAND WITH ISRAEL/Zionism?)

Quote 2: So in this, Ford is saying they will weaponize any discussion revolving the Zionist Jews so you cannot even ask a question? Kind of sounds like they did that... and it worked. Which is why a convo like this is seen as "taboo." You're allowed to question any person or race, until they're jewish. A quote I like is "You know who runs the world, when they're the only ones you can't criticize"

Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.

Lose the cognitive dissonance and start the pattern recognition.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 pm Biden's history of racist remarks have been mostly swept under the rug since Obama invited him to the BBQ.

But Biden was an old school racist. Keeping his thumb on the foreheads of millions of US citizens via lawmaking. His actions on prison reform were single handedly responsible for ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of AA men and families over the past few decades.

And his comments on race in school made it pretty clear how he viewed AAs back in the day, when he was lucid.
Oh yeah, the race in school one is classic... said something like "I dont want my kids going to school in a jungle"

The good news is, he doesn't remember any of those :D
njbill

Post by njbill »

Wonder if the Apprentice tapes will leak this fall, you know, the ones in which it is said Trump called blacks n*ggers.
a fan

Post by a fan »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:54 am He's (Trump) a POS, so is Biden, and so is RFK. They're all sell outs.
+1
a fan

Post by a fan »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:20 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 pm Biden's history of racist remarks have been mostly swept under the rug since Obama invited him to the BBQ.

Oh yeah, the race in school one is classic... said something like "I dont want my kids going to school in a jungle"

The good news is, he doesn't remember any of those :D
Biden: 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'.

Fellas, if you're going to hold Biden to account....please do.

But NJbill is right.....Trump doesn't get a do-over the next day. He said what he said about the tiki-wankers.

Hold them ALL accountable. I cannot BELIEVE we're in the same place we were 12 year ago, where partisans wave everything "their guy" does through....so we get the WORST possible Presidential nominees for both parties.

Both Biden and Trump should have been put in America's rear view mirror YEARS ago. We're doing this to ourselves, and our behavior is why they are our nominees. We are to blame, folks.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:25 pm Wonder if the Apprentice tapes will leak this fall, you know, the ones in which it is said Trump called blacks n*ggers.
njbill

Post by njbill »

:lol: Hadn’t seen that one.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:19 pm

--Henry Ford, Sr.”

Quote 1: The rich, international zionist jews give a bad rep to the poor, everyday jews. (EVER WONDER WHY ORTHODOX JEWS DONT STAND WITH ISRAEL/Zionism?)

Quote 2: So in this, Ford is saying they will weaponize any discussion revolving the Zionist Jews so you cannot even ask a question? Kind of sounds like they did that... and it worked. Which is why a convo like this is seen as "taboo." You're allowed to question any person or race, until they're jewish. A quote I like is "You know who runs the world, when they're the only ones you can't criticize"

Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.

Do you also agree with the conclusions Hitler came to, which then fueled his Final Solution?
Typical Lax Dad

Biden is clearly racist
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:18 pm

--Henry Ford, Sr.”

Do you also agree with the conclusions Hitler came to, which then fueled his Final Solution?
This is quite the discussion.
Probably belongs in a different thread, but I'm with you ONW on this one, some folks have no idea how anti-semitic they're sounding and yet it bleeds through again and again. Dangerous stuff.
a fan

Post by a fan »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:19 pm Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.
Ummmmm. What are you talking about? The BBC? Since when were the Murdochs Jewish? Major networks are all multinational corporations with shareholders of all stripes. Bezos owns the WaPo. None of these outlets are owned by Jewish people.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:18 pm

--Henry Ford, Sr.”

LOL. Give you a breakdown and then you try and shove the hitler/antisemitic thing in my face. ADL created the word anti-semitism as a buzz word. A rabbi recently said there's no definition for antisemitism because "its always changing/evolving." Meaning they use it to fit whatever narrative they want.

Do you know why the ADL started? Leo Frank (a jewish business man) raped and killed a 13y/o girl. He tried blaming it on an African American Janitor. But his story was so unbelievable that even the Klan said "the black man didn't do it- the jewish man did." He ended up getting sentenced, but instead of the death penalty (like anyone else would've gotten in this time period), the judge had leniency towards him (wonder why?) and gave him life in prison. A bunch of community leaders got pissed at the ruling and decided to publicly lynch him. Thus, the ADL was born.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Some anti-semites think they know 'history'...interesting, and oh so revealing.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... omes-from/

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20 ... k-lynching

But haters gonna hate.

Here's, the quote he likes...probably thinks it's from Voltaire...let's see if he admits who it's actually from.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34971951

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-872903898775

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... L1N2UE2LM/
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:38 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:19 pm Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.
Ummmmm. What are you talking about? The BBC? Since when were the Murdochs Jewish? Major networks are all multinational corporations with shareholders of all stripes. Bezos owns the WaPo. None of these outlets are owned by Jewish people.
Never said Murdoch was Jewish. I said BBC is owned/ran by Zionists. There's a big difference. This is how they're currently tricking a large portion of the world. There are Jewish and Christian/Catholic Zionists...and believe it or not... there are even Muslim Zionists.

Just is weird when 6 parent companies own a majority of the media.
NewsCorp, Timewarner, Comcast, Disney, Viacom, and Sony.

Return to “POLITICS”