Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Teflon Don

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

LaxFan2311

Re: Orange Duce

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Biden is ORANGE

https://x.com/brick_suit/status/1807926 ... 3A8dXXaEwA

Where are the mentally deranged TDS sufferers making fun of someone’s skin color? Clowns
old salt

Post by old salt »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:08 pm Biden is ORANGE

Where are the mentally deranged TDS sufferers making fun of someone’s skin color? Clowns
:lol: ...when Biden turned & exited the podium, you could see behind his face & neck where the tan ended & the white skin began.

They need a little less orange in the spray tan.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:21 am

:lol: ...when Biden turned & exited the podium, you could see behind his face & neck where the tan ended & the white skin began.

Perfect; Old Salt egging on and encouraging the New Troll on the Block. Just a pathetic gaslighting disgrace.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:31 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:21 am

Perfect; Old Salt egging on and encouraging the New Troll on the Block. Just a pathetic gaslighting disgrace.
Come on counselor, you have to understand the irony here. Your side poked fun mercilessly at trump for his orange personna. Apparently DFJ must admire the orange look. Kinda a cross between a sunburn and a navel orange. So is imitation still the sincerest form of flattery? :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: What I liked/disliked about Trump's time in office

I'm retracting this.
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 am Condoning the Jew-hating racists at Charlottesville by not ripping and condemning them when given the opportunity.
The "very fine people" comments were obviously taken out of context. That's what I based my conclusion on. I should have known better.

And the quote from that press conference that changed my mind:

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... ne-people/
Last edited by OuttaNowhereWregget on Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuttaNowhereWregget

I tell you what--with all the Take-Down-Trump strategies blowing up, and serving to make him look more and more immune--I won't be surprised in the least if assassination attempts are in the offing...
njbill

Post by njbill »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:11 am I'm retracting this.
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 am Condoning the Jew-hating racists at Charlottesville by not ripping and condemning them when given the opportunity.
The "very fine people" comments were obviously taken out of context. That's what I based my conclusion on. I should have know better.

"I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

I don’t need a fact check on something I saw live, or at least the full tape of his remarks.

The intention of his remark was clear at the time, just as it remains clear today.

The phony attempted disclaimer at the end of his statement is meaningless. Typical Trump attempt at misdirection.

So let me ask you this. He said they were fine people on both sides. One side was made up of Nazi white supremacists. The other side was peaceful protesters. Who were the fine people on the other side he was referring to then?

Now, do you get it? Capiche (to quote one of your favorite words)?

Edit to add: Snopes simply reported that he made both statements, which is accurate. They did not express an opinion on what Trump meant in the totality of his remarks. His meaning was obvious.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

The "very fine people" comments were obviously taken out of context. That's what I based my conclusion on. I should have know better.

Stand back and stand by. I wonder who, appearing at the Unite the Right Rally, were very fine people deciding to appear at such a rally, but were not Neo-Nazis?
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:45 am

Stand back and stand by. I wonder who, appearing at the Unite the Right Rally, were very fine people deciding to appear at such a rally, but were not Neo-Nazis?
It's debunked. Turn off CNN.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/23/us-news/f ... ne-people/

The fact that we have a douche actor, a racist man with dementia, and an ex-heroin addict as our 3 choices for presidency is a sick joke. Real life idiocracy.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:23 am

The fact that we have a douche actor, a racist man with dementia, and an ex-heroin addict as our 3 choices for presidency is a sick joke. Real life idiocracy.
Thanks for stopping by. I don't watch or read anything from CNN. Not where I get my news.

And the article you posted doesn't answer my question, which I will try again: Assuming that Trump was not describing the Neo-Nazis as among the "very fine people," who then among the rallying right was he saying were very fine? You know, walking among the Brownshirts, but not part of them, as such.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

A little reminder of who supports Trump and what he says. And of course he had to temper his remarks about Charlottesville after he realized he said the quiet part out loud.

Anti-Semitic acts spiked since Trump election win, watchdog says
Among 34 election-linked incidents cited by the ADL was graffiti posted in Denver in May 2016 that exhorted readers to "Kill the Jews, Vote Trump."

Anti-Semitic incidents surge 86% in US in 2017 – ADL
Uptick comes after 34% rise in 2016, which the Jewish civil rights group blames primarily on Trump supporters

Anti-Semitic Incidents Remained at Near-Historic Levels in 2018; Assaults Against Jews More Than Doubled

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People

48 U.S. Jewish Centers Received Bomb Threats in Past Month: 'Why Is No One Talking About This?'
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Was Hamas and Iran in Charlottesville and follow Trump?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:53 am
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:23 am

Thanks for stopping by. I don't watch or read anything from CNN. Not where I get my news.

And the article you posted doesn't answer my question, which I will try again: Assuming that Trump was not describing the Neo-Nazis as among the "very fine people," who then among the rallying right was he saying were very fine? You know, walking among the Brownshirts, but not part of them, as such.
He was talking about the people wanting to vandalize/take down the George Washington statue because GW was a slave owner... Trump was saying there were fine people on both sides... wanting to take down the statue vs not wanting to take down the statue.

"George Washington was a slave owner. Was GW a slave owner? So will GW now lose his status? Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? Do you like him? Are we gonna take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people, and IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO-NAZI'S AND THE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY. But you had many people in that group other than Neo-nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had trouble makers and you see them come with the black outfits, helmets, and baseball bats. You have a lot of bad people in the other group" - AIPAC's #1 Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzvFyxQsbE
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:33 am Was Hamas and Iran in Charlottesville and follow Trump?
Nope. Do they follow Biden? Nope.
njbill

Post by njbill »

You Trumpers really need to do a better job in defending your boy. When we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears what he said, there is no need to fact check.

I was 10 years old when I saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald on live on TV. Are you going to tell me that didn’t happen either?

You guys fall for the old Roy Cohn approach: deny, deny, deny. Attack, attack, attack. Works with Trump’s favorite demographic, the poorly educated (his words: “I love the poorly educated.”).
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:54 am You Trumpers really need to do a better job in defending your boy. When we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears what he said, there is no need to fact check.

I was 10 years old when I saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald on live on TV. Are you going to tell me that didn’t happen either?

You guys fall for the old Roy Cohn approach: deny, deny, deny. Attack, attack, attack. Works with Trump’s favorite demographic, the poorly educated (his words: “I love the poorly educated.”).
Not a Trump fan, also not a Biden fan. I can play dumb like the rest of you.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:01 am
njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:54 am You Trumpers really need to do a better job in defending your boy. When we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears what he said, there is no need to fact check.

Not a Trump fan, also not a Biden fan. I can play dumb like the rest of you.
The full transcript.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019 ... s-remarks/
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

1st- Not a Trumper. Or a Biden-er. Or a RFKer. My tombstone will say "Never Voted- Can't get behind a crooked System." I'm just anti-BS media. "Right wing, left wing, both help the same bird fly." (That bird is Zionism).

2nd- I sent a YT video and typed the exact quote, won't even check it out :lol:

3rd- Jack Ruby aka Rubenstein killed Harvey Lee Oswald to protect the true group/people behind the assassination of JFK. JFK didn't want Israel having nuclear power and he didn't want them able to pressure our politics. So, he filed for Israel/AIPAC (formerly known as American Zionist Council) to register as a foregin agent under the FARA agreement. 2 months later he was assassinated. Who followed JFK? LB Johnson... what did he do? He gave Israel bombs and dismantled anything JFK was doing regarding the FARA agreement. Crazy right? Now go look into his final stop in Dallas and see who organized the parade. Sad but TRUE.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The video doesn’t capture the original remark, just his attempt to deflect.

I don’t need to see a video or read a transcript. I saw it when it happened. I know what he said. Everybody knows what he said. Everybody knows what he meant.

Just part of the Trump/Cohn playbook: deny, deny, deny. Sometimes Trump and his toadies would say that he was just joking. Interestingly, they never even tried that excuse with his despicable Charlottesville comments.

Trump has long been a white supremacist racist. He got that from his Nazi loving father. Trump is anti-Semitic, too, even if some on this board prefer to wear blinders.

For goodness sakes, Trump’s slogan is Make America White Again. Seems pretty clear, doesn’t it?

Return to “POLITICS”