Tufts 2025

D3 Mens Lacrosse
The12lov3

Re: Tufts 2025

Post by The12lov3 »

choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:58 am I must say, I’m happy that the players seem like they’re on the mend. I doubt we will hear much from here on, until or unless there is a major punishment dealt out. This has been a total embarrassment for the program and school. The whole situation seems to have been avoidable, and pretty cut and dry as far as negligence goes, so I guess we will see how deep the “old boys club” still runs.
choochooCharlie - you have no clue.
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

The12lov3 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:31 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:58 am I must say, I’m happy that the players seem like they’re on the mend. I doubt we will hear much from here on, until or unless there is a major punishment dealt out. This has been a total embarrassment for the program and school. The whole situation seems to have been avoidable, and pretty cut and dry as far as negligence goes, so I guess we will see how deep the “old boys club” still runs.
Brah. Come again with- “nobody held a gun to their heads.” Tell me freshmen (or any one of them) could’ve “opted out” of this “optional” activity. Kids wound up hospitalized for over a week, and you’re worried about what? Images? Damage control? You make me sick.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:37 pm
Brah. Come again with- “nobody held a gun to their heads.” Tell me freshmen (or any one of them) could’ve “opted out” of this “optional” activity. Kids wound up hospitalized for over a week, and you’re worried about what? Images? Damage control? You make me sick.
Not worried about anything but you know as much as I do which is nothing. I am glad I make you sick.
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

The12lov3 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:46 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:37 pm
Not worried about anything but you know as much as I do which is nothing. I am glad I make you sick.
Yea whatever bud. You felt in-the-know enough to speak to how it was optional. Tell that to a freshman who hasn’t even made the roster yet.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”