Games Today

D1 Womens Lacrosse
Seacoaster(1)

Re: Games Today

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Anyone give the Catholics a shot against NU this evening?
ultravisitor

Post by ultravisitor »

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close, but I do think NU will win.

What I’m wondering is whether Izzy Scane does what she did to them last year or if they’ll shut her down only to open the door for someone else to go off.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

Looks like that was the real Jacksonville, vs Michigan. Haven’t watched any of the game because their feed is broke , so the score can be misleading. If they are having trouble with Lehigh, than Jax is done.

PSU struggling with Colorado as well.
WashedUpLaxDad

Post by WashedUpLaxDad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:42 pm Anyone give the Catholics a shot against NU this evening?
I think they hang around for 2.5 quarters and then NU talent, especially on defense takes over.

I think the final score will be something like 24-11 but I think the game will be within reach until the 4th quarter.
NULax2

Post by NULax2 »

Relax77 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 pm
I'd like to think that CU is under-rated. :D

its a good game, I believe the stream is free (but I am subscribed to BTN+, so I could be wrong)
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

NULax2 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:32 pm

its a good game, I believe the stream is free (but I am subscribed to BTN+, so I could be wrong)
I could see that. But PSU is over rated no doubt. Time for a change there.
watcherinthewoods

Post by watcherinthewoods »

I am surprised that PSU is not putting a better team on the field based on what they have back. I don't follow PSU closely, but maybe the coaching nay-sayers have a point.

I love the Buffs ... daughter had an outstanding experience out in Boulder ... but they do some really silly stuff that makes them excruciating to watch sometimes. i.e. first half green cards. Hope they get this W.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

watcherinthewoods wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:40 pm I am surprised that PSU is not putting a better team on the field based on what they have back. I don't follow PSU closely, but maybe the coaching nay-sayers have a point.

I love the Buffs ... daughter had an outstanding experience out in Boulder ... but they do some really silly stuff that makes them excruciating to watch sometimes. i.e. first half green cards. Hope they get this W.
Just saw Boulder is #4 on some list (very subjective) as where kids have the most fun. Surprising East Carolina was #5.
NULax2

Post by NULax2 »

Good win by the Buffs!
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Relax77 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:43 pm
watcherinthewoods wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:40 pm I am surprised that PSU is not putting a better team on the field based on what they have back. I don't follow PSU closely, but maybe the coaching nay-sayers have a point.

Just saw Boulder is #4 on some list (very subjective) as where kids have the most fun. Surprising East Carolina was #5.
Lived in Boulder in the late 1970s. It was a spectacular place to live at the time.
Deacon022

Post by Deacon022 »

[flash=][/flash]
Relax77 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 pm Looks like that was the real Jacksonville, vs Michigan. Haven’t watched any of the game because their feed is broke , so the score can be misleading. If they are having trouble with Lehigh, than Jax is done.

Jacksonville should’ve won. The Lehigh goalie stood on her head. She is good!
watcherinthewoods

PSU put up 9 goals ... 4 of which were free positions. Not ideal.

And SKO Buffs!
Womenslaxxfan

Post by Womenslaxxfan »

NULax2 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:32 pm

Buffs beat Louisville and penn state. Maybe they are better than expected. But penn state certainly was expected to win that game. And they should have but they missed key shots and buffs goalie made key saves.
Good for Colorado. A setback for penn state for sure to lose at home.
forthelaxofit

Post by forthelaxofit »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:42 pm Anyone give the Catholics a shot against NU this evening?
ND in no win situation. They lose today to the team everyone picking to repeat as champions and the posters will jump on them. "Same old ND, coach doesn't get results....". They win and the posters will still jump on them "early season game, good lose for NU to wake them up like early last year, yes ND won an early season game but their coach doesn't get results and can't win a big game when it matters."

Win or lose - the haters will still hate ND and NU fans will either pound their chest with a win or present the lose in a positive light.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Scane looooves playing Notre Dame. Her numbers in 4 games: 21G 8A 7GB 6CT 3DC 5-8 FP
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

forthelaxofit wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:38 pm ND in no win situation. They lose today to the team everyone picking to repeat as champions and the posters will jump on them. "Same old ND, coach doesn't get results....". They win and the posters will still jump on them "early season game, good lose for NU to wake them up like early last year, yes ND won an early season game but their coach doesn't get results and can't win a big game when it matters."

Win or lose - the haters will still hate ND and NU fans will either pound their chest with a win or present the lose in a positive light.
I don't think it matters until the postseason. We know Halfpenny can win during the regular season. Same with Northwestern. They're reigning national champs. A regular season win over Notre Dame doth not a chest pound make.
lacrosselaxin20

Post by lacrosselaxin20 »

Why is the ACCNX camera in the field house for ND from 2003😞
timber18888

Post by timber18888 »

Northwestern is very sloppy in the draw circle rn and it's killing them
timber18888

Post by timber18888 »

timber18888 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:02 pm Northwestern is very sloppy in the draw circle rn and it's killing them
We are also terrible with ball control right now
watcherinthewoods

lacrosselaxin20 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:32 pm Why is the ACCNX camera in the field house for ND from 2003😞
^ + 1000

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”