The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol: One data point is exactly that -- ONE DATA POINT. No more, no less. I am not the one pushing an agenda. Look in the mirror. :roll:

Now I am sure there are others (unpresented), but this does not justify the republiCON call to ban all transgender therapy and calls to jail physicians who believe differently. It is a complex issue and personally I trust the physicians and parents of the kids a lot more than I do a party that wants to tell woman how to manage their own bodies and tells us there is nothing to do in the case of school shootings but put more guns in the school, once you get that party to even admit there is a problem. That party's plea to consider the children rings totally hollow!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:55 pm :lol: :lol: One data point is exactly that -- ONE DATA POINT. No more, no less. I am not the one pushing an agenda. Look in the mirror. :roll:

Now I am sure there are others (unpresented), but this does not justify the republiCON call to ban all transgender therapy and calls to jail physicians who believe differently. It is a complex issue and personally I trust the physicians and parents of the kids a lot more than I do a party that wants to tell woman how to manage their own bodies and tells us there is nothing to do in the case of school shootings but put more guns in the school, once you get that party to even admit there is a problem. That party's plea to consider the children rings totally hollow!
I will believe it when that guy makes fun of victims of overdose and fennie.

♠️
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:55 pm :lol: :lol: One data point is exactly that -- ONE DATA POINT. No more, no less. I am not the one pushing an agenda. Look in the mirror. :roll:

This has nothing to do with right or left, no political agenda here, that is where you erred. You are damned right, it is a very complex issue.

The point, and the one this young lady was making, is that medical science has proven that the brain does not fully develop until the early 20's, therefore these often irreversible medical decisions should not be made until you are a young adult and in a position to truly comprehend all the ramifications.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 pm

This has nothing to do with right or left, no political agenda here, that is where you erred. You are damned right, it is a very complex issue.

The point, and the one this young lady was making, is that medical science has proven that the brain does not fully develop until the early 20's, therefore these often irreversible medical decisions should not be made until you are a young adult and in a position to truly comprehend all the ramifications.
That’s not true

♠️
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:15 pm

♠️
I'm reminded of something my wife said when she did her 6 month stint as a nurse at the anal dysplasia unit at Strong Memorial Hospital. The ADU took care of the gay and transgender community in Rochester. There is a surgeon there who is in charge of the colo- rectal cases at the ADU. My wife shadowed her in the OR on several occasions. You would be surprised at the callous nature of some of these doctors. My wife said this woman was a gifted surgeon who was beyond mean and disrespectful towards the patients she took care of. In one procedure she was removing cancerous polyps in the patients rectum. This doctor joked something along the line of when will " these people" understand their rectums were not designed to be the tunnel of love. My wife was stunned. When the patient is sedated you might be surprised at the chatter that goes on in the room. I was going to name her but if anybody out there is curious all you have to do is check the register of colo rectal surgeons at Strong Memorial and find out the doctor in charge of the anal dysplasia unit. One hint.. she is a Cornell Grad.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:46 pm

♠️
I'm reminded of something my wife said when she did her 6 month stint as a nurse at the anal dysplasia unit at Strong Memorial Hospital. The ADU took care of the gay and transgender community in Rochester. There is a surgeon there who is in charge of the colo- rectal cases at the ADU. My wife shadowed her in the OR on several occasions. You would be surprised at the callous nature of some of these doctors. My wife said this woman was a gifted surgeon who was beyond mean and disrespectful towards the patients she took care of. In one procedure she was removing cancerous polyps in the patients rectum. This doctor joked something along the line of when will " these people" understand their rectums were not designed to be the tunnel of love. My wife was stunned. When the patient is sedated you might be surprised at the chatter that goes on in the room. I was going to name her but if anybody out there is curious all you have to do is check the register of colo rectal surgeons at Strong Memorial and find out the doctor in charge of the anal dysplasia unit. One hint.. she is a Cornell Grad.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 🤡
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:

♠️
Happy to see you find the humor in this. Do you think I'm lying or do you just not care?? My wife never found the humor in it. Apparently she was missing something.. please enlighten me where you see the humor. BTW, I'm only asking for a friend.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote:

♠️
Happy to see you find the humor in this. Do you think I'm lying or do you just not care?? My wife never found the humor in it. Apparently she was missing something.. please enlighten me where you see the humor. BTW, I'm only asking for a friend.
I don’t care….and to see the humor….walk to the nearest mirror and then take a look.

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 pm

... many are dead by suicide by that time. You are so sure this is bad medicine, I am not. It is a decision for the parents / physician / and child, NOT THE REPUBLICON PARTY. If the parents are problematic (unreasonably transphobic) as decided by a court, then they don't get a say, the court does. This is about the patient, not the parent's religion, pride, etc.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 pm The point, and the one this young lady was making, is that medical science has proven that the brain does not fully develop until the early 20's, therefore these often irreversible medical decisions should not be made until you are a young adult and in a position to truly comprehend all the ramifications.
Irreversible medical decisions? Like forcing a trans kid to go through puberty?

Did it take you until the age of 20 to be sure you were a guy?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

BREAKING: Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife files court motion to stop her child’s gender transition, claims he is exploiting their son

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64483
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:31 pm BREAKING: Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife files court motion to stop her child’s gender transition, claims he is exploiting their son

... pretty pathetic parent. Just goes to show parents do sometimes place their own interests in front of those of their children.
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:47 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:31 pm BREAKING: Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife files court motion to stop her child’s gender transition, claims he is exploiting their son

... pretty pathetic parent. Just goes to show parents do sometimes place their own interests in front of those of their children.
It was a messy divorce.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Thanks for just putting this out there. Nice to see the sympathy and compassion for the juvenile. Jesus would be proud.

♠️
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I guess we can give this d-bag some credit for self-awareness.

"On Friday, conservative podcaster Matt Walsh, who describes himself as a theocratic fascist, lauded Musk's acquisition of the company and encouraged his over one million followers to start misgendering trans people."

Dime to a dollar ole Matt has some issues he's not confronting in a healthy fashion.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 am People are assh*les.
So insensitive of the POTUS.

~Livy

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

It really is sad how these kids got their feelings hurt by hearing mean words. They should sue the woman, and the casino for it. Can't wait to hear how it all plays out and what dollar figure they put on this horrible injustice.

Return to “POLITICS”