I’m looking for a nice place to eat...

General Chatter
Typical Lax Dad

Re: I’m looking for a nice place to eat...

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DD-Tech wrote:
DMac wrote:Yes sir, sure sounds as if you did it all right, DD, including letting Mrs. DD call the eating spot (smart move).
All's well that ends well, good time was had by all.
How was the room? No squeaky bed, I hope.
;)
Dude I nailed it with the room... no squeaks! ang8
Literally!!!!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bryant Park Grill is a good summer lunch spot.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DD-Tech

Post by DD-Tech »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
DD-Tech wrote:
DMac wrote:Yes sir, sure sounds as if you did it all right, DD, including letting Mrs. DD call the eating spot (smart move).
All's well that ends well, good time was had by all.
How was the room? No squeaky bed, I hope.
;)
Dude I nailed it with the room... no squeaks! ang8
Literally!!!!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bryant Park Grill is a good summer lunch spot.
:lol:

I’m sure Bryant Park Grill is great. Nice bar and a great table with a terrific view of the park. Totally inexcusable but I think we just caught them on a very bad night. The waiter and runners had way too many tables to handle. Totally under staffed. Really, anything that could go wrong did go wrong at our table.

No way I am winning the lottery Wombat. Had one of my former employees win $3.5M on a scratch off. Him and his wife were just featured a couple of weeks ago on an HGTV episode of My Lottery Dream Home. Trust me, the lottery is not in my deck of cards.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I know a guy who won twice and then died before he could spend much.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I actually refuse to play, just so bad ju-ju doesn't happen should I win....not a risk I want to take.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

I “won” the lottery once and it changed my life. However, the “Draft Lottery” didn’t pay that much.

Yup, that fateful day in December ‘69 my number came up and Uncle Sam came calling the summer of ‘70 salut1
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Gage & Tollner returns!

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/ne ... -to-reopen

Details include gas light fixtures, brass coat hooks, cherry wood trimmed mirrors and a mahogany bar that have stood the test of time. Now three Brooklyn restaurateurs have partnered up to usher in a new era of fine dining on Fulton Street in Downtown Brooklyn.

"We’re going to have a raw bar over there with just mountains of crushed ice with oysters and lobsters and crabs," said restaurant partner St. John Frizell.

Sounds sooooo good!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”