Tufts 2025

D3 Mens Lacrosse
callaxdad

Re: Tufts 2025

Post by callaxdad »

Unknown Participant wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:06 pm
callaxdad wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:30 pm
dannyric wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:32 pm Bring on Mike Daly as an assistant in '25?

Anyone heard what he might be doing next year? Not sure he will get a job as a D1 assistant with no playing experience.
I think he's still under contract with Brown, meaning they are paying him, so he could go somewhere as an unpaid assistant and be selective and wait for the right opportunity for him and his family. If he takes a paid job I think Brown is off the hook. Can someone fact check this. Would be great if he could join forces with Casey!
I love Mike, but NFW.
Ok, just a wild thought….I’m very prone to them!! Hahaha
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Did Tufts get a monster recruiting class this year? Looks like the kid from Landon is one of the best LSM in the country and they have a 2x AA from Torrey Pines coming in but what about the others? Anyone seen any of the other kids play?
ChopMan23

Post by ChopMan23 »

The12lov3 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:21 am Did Tufts get a monster recruiting class this year? Looks like the kid from Landon is one of the best LSM in the country and they have a 2x AA from Torrey Pines coming in but what about the others? Anyone seen any of the other kids play?
The goalie from Taft is solid. I believe they have a big middie from one of the prep schools in NE as well. Blanking on the name and school but remember seeing his highlights when he comitted. Solid athlete with size.
justanotherperson

Post by justanotherperson »

ChopMan23 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:35 am
The12lov3 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:21 am Did Tufts get a monster recruiting class this year? Looks like the kid from Landon is one of the best LSM in the country and they have a 2x AA from Torrey Pines coming in but what about the others? Anyone seen any of the other kids play?
The goalie from Taft is solid. I believe they have a big middie from one of the prep schools in NE as well. Blanking on the name and school but remember seeing his highlights when he comitted. Solid athlete with size.
Probably Henry Tweedy from Nobles? Nick George from Hotchkiss was an attackman who provided a good amount of scoring for a low scoring Hotchkiss team. Charles Barzun from Salisbury was also an attackman.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

justanotherperson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:33 am
Probably Henry Tweedy from Nobles? Nick George from Hotchkiss was an attackman who provided a good amount of scoring for a low scoring Hotchkiss team. Charles Barzun from Salisbury was also an attackman.
Does anyone know anything about those guys?
ChopMan23

Post by ChopMan23 »

justanotherperson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:33 am
Tweedy is who I was thinking of.
Chipzhoo

Post by Chipzhoo »

Curious - solo Tufts thread now; distinct from NESCAC thread? Not sure how I feel about that, lol.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Chipzhoo wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:21 pm Curious - solo Tufts thread now; distinct from NESCAC thread? Not sure how I feel about that, lol.
Double your pleasure!! :lol: :lol:
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

Chipzhoo wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:21 pm Curious - solo Tufts thread now; distinct from NESCAC thread? Not sure how I feel about that, lol.
It was started, I believe in jest, by someone who enjoyed stirring the pot of the NESCAC thread all spring. As is often the case, the sarcasm was lost/ignored and it became an active board.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

Laxxal22 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:19 pm
It was started, I believe in jest, by someone who enjoyed stirring the pot of the NESCAC thread all spring. As is often the case, the sarcasm was lost/ignored and it became an active board.
I want it to fade onto page 2 and beyond (altho I just did my part to keepit active). The guy who started it had nothing to add to this forum and was just a troll.
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

Unknown Participant wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:24 pm
guy who started it had nothing to add to this forum and was just a troll.
:roll: Imagine a fanbase so insecure that even after a National Championship, they can’t help themselves but come back to their detractors. #BetaMentality
Whether you want to admit it or not the fact of the matter is I was right about Middlebury’s lazy scheduling squandering the careers of so many talented players, I was right about NJIT being a wagon that would dominate the NESCAC, and yes, even though they got their act together in the end, I was right about Tufts’ culture of arrogance coming to bite them in what should have been a few ground ball games. Image
ILikeChooChoos

Post by ILikeChooChoos »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:38 am
:roll: Imagine a fanbase so insecure that even after a National Championship, they can’t help themselves but come back to their detractors. #BetaMentality
Whether you want to admit it or not the fact of the matter is I was right about Middlebury’s lazy scheduling squandering the careers of so many talented players, I was right about NJIT being a wagon that would dominate the NESCAC, and yes, even though they got their act together in the end, I was right about Tufts’ culture of arrogance coming to bite them in what should have been a few ground ball games. Image
choochooCharlie

ILikeChooChoos wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:29 am
Exactly. Imagine creating an account specifically to attack one individual whose opinions (even when proven correct) you don’t want mentioned. Pathetic. You all called me back with your jabs. I’m strictly responding at this point, but damn, you guys are insufferable. I’ve never encountered a group of people that try so hard to project an elite aura and, in doing so, wreak of the alternative.
ILikeChooChoos

Post by ILikeChooChoos »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:36 am
ILikeChooChoos wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:29 am
Exactly. Imagine creating an account specifically to attack one individual whose opinions (even when proven correct) you don’t want mentioned. Pathetic. You all called me back with your jabs. I’m strictly responding at this point, but damn, you guys are insufferable. I’ve never encountered a group of people that try so hard to project an elite aura and, in doing so, wreak of the alternative.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

On cue, the troll returns.
choochooCharlie

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:44 pm
Yes, and that cue being you talking about me.
I’ve been the bigger person and steered clear of those incapable of having a healthy disagreement.
I didn’t even dignify the burner account with a response earlier, yet here you are again.

I’m going to change this up, in the hopes of helping y’all shift gears. I think Tufts has a boat load of talent remaining on the roster, and appears to have some studs coming in as well. LSM role looks deep, and is a big part of their game. They should have a solid year, does anyone see a repeat down the line?
ILikeChooChoos

Post by ILikeChooChoos »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:07 pm
I’ve been the bigger person and steered clear of those incapable of having a healthy disagreement.
I didn’t even dignify the burner account with a response earlier, yet here you are again.

I’m going to change this up, in the hopes of helping y’all shift gears. I think Tufts has a boat load of talent remaining on the roster, and appears to have some studs coming in as well. LSM role looks deep, and is a big part of their game. They should have a solid year, does anyone see a repeat down the line?
ah23

Post by ah23 »

callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:07 pm

Um, did you really say, “you talking about me”? Are you that narcissistic/stupid to think anybody on this thread thinks twice about you? Are you, take your pick:

A. Just completely stupid.
B. Delusional.
C. A freaking moron.
D. All of the above!!! Haha

Welcome back choochoosuckie!! Trolla$$beotch!! Haha.

Roll Bos!!
choochooCharlie

Laxxal22 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:19 pm It was started, I believe in jest, by someone who enjoyed stirring the pot of the NESCAC thread all spring.
Unknown Participant wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:24 pm guy who started it had nothing to add to this forum and was just a troll.
……
callaxdad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:39 pmUm, did you really say, “you talking about me”? Are you that narcissistic/stupid to think anybody on this thread thinks twice about you?
🤡, the embodiment of everything everyone knows to be true about the Tufts program and fans. Damn shame too. They play some great lacrosse, just can’t separate themselves from this kind of stupidity. Sadly it seems encouraged.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”