Michigan @ Maryland On Saturday

D1 Mens Lacrosse
a fan

Re: Michigan @ Maryland On Saturday

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:01 pm Plus Michigan’s defense is not throwing checks….just matching feet, forcing Terps to beat them 1v1
The D most teams in D1 should be playing, if you ask me. Tierney shut down D from his Hopkins days....make them score a top of iso goal instead of giving them free offense and wide open shots because the whole team is sliding too early.

Almost every team in D1 slides too early. And I'm sure there's a reason why that's above my pay grade.

Very happy for Conry and his squad.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:01 pm Plus Michigan’s defense is not throwing checks….just matching feet, forcing Terps to beat them 1v1
The D most teams in D1 should be playing, if you ask me. Tierney shut down D from his Hopkins days....make them score a top of iso goal instead of giving them free offense and wide open shots because the whole team is sliding too early.

Almost every team in D1 slides too early. And I'm sure there's a reason why that's above my pay grade.

Very happy for Conry and his squad.
nahh, you know what is right. Too many coaches get so caught up coaching slide packages (b/c that’s how we always did it in my day) they just run them when there is no need.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
keno in reno

Post by keno in reno »

Michigan deserved it. Woulda been much worse if not for Ruppel.
courtdog

Post by courtdog »

Well I was certainly wrong about UM and their W-L record in BIG the rest of the year. Congrats to UM

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”