Tin Foil Hat, Fact, or Possible?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Tin Foil Hat, Fact, or Possible?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
runrussellrun

birg resmett

Post by runrussellrun »

Klaus ........we SHOULD listen to these people. The Margret Sangerettes are still around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Re: birg resmett

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:54 am Klaus ........we SHOULD listen to these people. The Margret Sangerettes are still around.

Keep pumpin that mRNA 6:00 - 6:30 :mrgreen:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:29 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:54 am Klaus ........we SHOULD listen to these people. The Margret Sangerettes are still around.

Every topic on this forum could be categorized in one of these three possibilities, including anything relating to Ron Daniels at JHU. :D
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Think about it....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:40 am Think about it....

Theoretically possible in China someday, the combination of social credit scores and tech connected to cars, though it's a rather silly application of the control they can far better exert in other ways.

The social credit score is meaningful in getting jobs, career advancement, housing priority etc. Much more insidious controls than not being able to use your car. Carrot is that a good score gets you preferences, just like a good financial credit score gets you access to credit at good prices. Don't consort with "criminals", those with low credit scores...don't jay walk..don't steal, cheat...or express negative views on the government...

On the car stuff, right now, the Chinese EV market doesn't have nearly that sort of tech enabled digital architecture, but what Tesla is doing does create some of those theoretical capabilities downstream. Having all such controlled by government though...

We're a long, long way from that sort of totalitarian control...let's stay that way!
But not by being scared of tech.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

get it to x wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:23 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:29 am

Every topic on this forum could be categorized in one of these three possibilities, including anything relating to Ron Daniels at JHU. :D
:lol: +1...I'd missed this...good belly laugh, thanks.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:57 am

Theoretically possible in China someday, the combination of social credit scores and tech connected to cars, though it's a rather silly application of the control they can far better exert in other ways.

The social credit score is meaningful in getting jobs, career advancement, housing priority etc. Much more insidious controls than not being able to use your car. Carrot is that a good score gets you preferences, just like a good financial credit score gets you access to credit at good prices. Don't consort with "criminals", those with low credit scores...don't jay walk..don't steal, cheat...or express negative views on the government...

On the car stuff, right now, the Chinese EV market doesn't have nearly that sort of tech enabled digital architecture, but what Tesla is doing does create some of those theoretical capabilities downstream. Having all such controlled by government though...

We're a long, long way from that sort of totalitarian control...let's stay that way!
But anybody that owns a vehicle, gas or electric should be concerned what a EMP can do to your electrical system.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:39 pm

But anybody that owns a vehicle, gas or electric should be concerned what a EMP can do to your electrical system.
I'm gonna be a lot more worried about other things if an EMP goes off, but yes, both gas and electric vehicles would be vulnerable.
Typical Lax Dad

Just a classic Black Mirror episode:

I do very very little on social media….other than Fanlax.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Welcome to Florida
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:26 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:39 pm

I'm gonna be a lot more worried about other things if an EMP goes off, but yes, both gas and electric vehicles would be vulnerable.
Did OS work on this commission? 🤔

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

“The Russian Federation (RF) has a sophisticated understanding of EMP that derives in part from the test era when the Soviet Union did high-altitude atmospheric tests
1 Rob Mahoney, Capabilities-Based Methodology for Assessing Potential Adversary Capabilities, March 2004.
2 The Commission’s report and associated documents provide the necessarily classified assessments of future adversary capabilities for EMP attack and weapon issues.

...a tendency in our planning to confuse the unfamiliar with the improbable. The contingency we have not considered looks strange; what looks strange is therefore improbable; what seems improbable need not be considered seriously.

over its own territory, impacting civilian infrastructures. To benefit from Russian expertise, the Commission:
Sponsored research projects at Russian scientific institutions.
Hosted a September 2003 US/RF symposium on EMP at which
presentations were given by Russian general officers.
Sponsored a December 2003 technical seminar on EMP attended by scientists from the Russian Federation and the United States.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The tinfoil hat news is flowing like a waterfall and its no longer an electoin cycle. https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/statu ... R8wfHse6Mw
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Funny story actually. Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for help getting Tucker's son into Georgetown... So he's in the laptop. :lol:

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-email ... ge-1655695

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 84057.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... the furrow in Tuckyo Rose's brow is getting deeper. Soon it will suck in both his eyebrows. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

I’ll bet young Buckley got rejected at Georgetown. Wouldn’t put it past Tucker to be holding a grudge against Hunter for that. Maybe Hunter’s letter said “don’t admit this guy in a million years. He’s even dumber than his father, who only graduated from high school because he was dating the headmaster’s daughter.”

Return to “POLITICS”