Team chemistry Issues?

D1 Mens Lacrosse
stupefied

Re: Team chemistry Issues?

Post by stupefied »

Duke will have plenty of chemistry plus Sowers and OConnell. Ill be placing some bets on that stew

Maryland will wear name tags on field for first month but gonna be real good when they jell.
blue angels

Post by blue angels »

stupefied wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 pm Duke will have plenty of chemistry plus Sowers and OConnell. Ill be placing some bets on that stew

Maryland will wear name tags on field for first month but gonna be real good when they jell.
Neither of those teams were listed by the original poster As his teams who would have good chemistry and I understand why. No doubt, Duke will have near to or the most talent. As for claiming “they will have plenty of chemistry.” Objectively, we Can’t be sure on that yet. We’ll see if the sum of the parts, With the new additions, is as good as the individual parts. Will everyone expecting a bigger role be happy in the locker room? I agree that Maryland will also be up there in talent but also adding numerous major new pieces. One difference is that Tillman seems to do this annually with good results.However, I am not ready to anoint anyone for the Final 4 yet.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

blue angels wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:45 pm
stupefied wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 pm Duke will have plenty of chemistry plus Sowers and OConnell. Ill be placing some bets on that stew

Neither of those teams were listed by the original poster As his teams who would have good chemistry and I understand why. No doubt, Duke will have near to or the most talent. As for claiming “they will have plenty of chemistry.” Objectively, we Can’t be sure on that yet. We’ll see if the sum of the parts, With the new additions, is as good as the individual parts. Will everyone expecting a bigger role be happy in the locker room? I agree that Maryland will also be up there in talent but also adding numerous major new pieces. One difference is that Tillman seems to do this annually with good results.However, I am not ready to anoint anyone for the Final 4 yet.
Sounds like UVa just added a new major piece.
Live Free or Die!

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”