Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Orange Duce

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:16 pm
DMac wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:47 am Can't remember the last time I watched any of the morning "news" shows but I did this morning.
Cohen was outstanding on GMA, he echoed my opinion of Trump, absolutely nailed it. How those
millions upon millions see this slimy shyster as the man they want for their president is truly
disappointing, pre Trump I never realized who so many of my fellow citizens really are.
I've gotta wonder if Trump is still tired of winning. Millions upon millions in fines from lost cases,
34X convicted felon. The man's been making his bed for a lifetime, it's now time to lie down in it.
Oh, but you can still vote for him to be the face of your country.
... why did the rural mid-west folks during the depression root for the bank robbers?
“Social control is never perfect, and so many norms and people exist that there are always some people who violate some norms. In fact, Émile Durkheim (1895/1962), a founder of sociology discussed in Chapter 1 “Sociology and the Sociological Perspective”, stressed that a society without deviance is impossible for at least two reasons. First, the collective conscience (see Chapter 1 “Sociology and the Sociological Perspective”) is never strong enough to prevent all rule breaking. Even in a “society of saints,” such as a monastery, he said, rules will be broken and negative social reactions aroused. Second, because deviance serves several important functions for society (which we discuss later in this chapter), any given society “invents” deviance by defining certain behaviors as deviant and the people who commit them as deviants. Because Durkheim thought deviance was inevitable for these reasons, he considered it a normal part of every healthy society.”

https://open.lib.umn.edu/sociology/chap ... -deviance/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt

Post by old salt »

The continued & increasing support for Trump is astonishing (to me). ...this is about more than just Trump.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:15 pm The continued & increasing support for Trump is astonishing (to me). ...this is about more than just Trump.
Agree.

IMHO? No internet, no Trump. You need the internet to make the mythology and conspiracies instantly available to his fans.

But it's more than that, for certain.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:15 pm The continued & increasing support for Trump is astonishing (to me). ...this is about more than just Trump.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ce5511j7rylo.amp
Typical Lax Dad

a fan

Post by a fan »

"As a Senate Republican conference, we are unwilling to aid and abet this White House in its project to tear this country apart," read a letter led by Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.

Verdict is in from the GOP: they refuse to put the Trump pipe down and govern like real conservatives.

Pretty freaking sad to see Senators act like this.

These are the same folks who called for investigations into Biden's ties with Hunter in Ukraine.

How the F does this square in America? Is the idea here that Americans think it's perfectly fine to investigate a President and other politicians and their families....but you CANNOT indict or find them guilty? Naturally, this rule doesn't apply to Hunter or Menendez. "Oh, that's different".

....still not at rock bottom. We are DECADES....not years, DECADES from the Republican party to stop with this stuff.

Oh well. Gettin' ready for my fat tax cuts, and for interest payments on debt to hit $1 Trillion, while Republicans act like it's more important to keep their crew from following laws than it is to lift one finger to help the working class.

And the more they F over the working class? The more they buy conspiracy theories as their lives and their children's lives get more and more desperate as the decades roll on. Good luck competing with AI as your jobs get sucked away with ZERO help from the .gov

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republ ... ty-verdict
njbill

Post by njbill »

I heard Justice Alito has sua sponte reversed Trump’s convictions.
a fan

Post by a fan »

....and here's my 10 year old point, from Obama.....nice and short. NOTHING for his base. Shiny objects. Conspiracy theories. Hate. Division.

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:47 am Can't remember the last time I watched any of the morning "news" shows but I did this morning.
Cohen was outstanding on GMA, he echoed my opinion of Trump, absolutely nailed it. How those
millions upon millions see this slimy shyster as the man they want for their president is truly
disappointing, pre Trump I never realized who so many of my fellow citizens really are.
I've gotta wonder if Trump is still tired of winning. Millions upon millions in fines from lost cases,
34X convicted felon. The man's been making his bed for a lifetime, it's now time to lie down in it.
... why did the rural mid-west folks during the depression root for the bank robbers?
Cause people don’t like compromise, sharing and have an inherent shittiness in them that only believes in property rights when they have some.

Kinda like Leon Black- “I gets mine Larry!”
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
OuttaNowhereWregget

Opinion - The view from the right on Trump’s conviction

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

OPINION
The view from the right on Trump’s conviction

Even conservatives critical of the former president balked at a trial that many of them saw as an abuse of the justice system.

By Carine Hajjar Globe Staff, June 1, 2024

In the hours after former president Donald Trump made history with his 34 felony counts, liberal opinion pages celebrated the conviction as a triumph of the justice system. The New York Times editorial board beamed that the “sordid case” was “proof that the rule of law binds everyone, even former presidents.” They praised Judge Juan Merchan for being “scrupulous in ensuring that Mr. Trump received a fair trial.” The Washington Post editorial board declared that the jury’s decision reminded us that “even the most privileged members of society remain subject to the same essential legal procedures other Americans face,” and warned that Trump’s “ultimate verdict” looms in November.

But while many liberal commentators celebrated the triumph of the system, the reaction in conservative media was quite the opposite. In a rare moment of accord across a fragmented movement, conservatives of all different stripes wrote to lament what they saw as the weaponization of the legal system against a figure that polarizes them as much as he alienates the left.

They weren’t perfectly unified, of course. The MAGA side of the right describes this case apocalyptically. And though an extreme example, Breitbart went so far as to declare to its Instagram followers that Trump’s conviction date fell on the feast day of Joan of Arc, “patron saint of prisoners and hero of patriots.” But sober-minded outlets on the center-right — some of which haven’t been friends of the former president’s — had clear-eyed arguments for why this case wasn’t a triumph but a perversion of justice.

That position was pointedly argued by legal expert Ilya Shapiro in City Journal, a publication known for its market-based, limited-government perspectives. Shapiro called the verdict a “travesty of justice.” “I say this not as a Trump-lover—I don’t love any politician, preferring transactional relationships regarding policy—but as a lover of the rule of law.” Shapiro contends that, feelings for Trump aside, the case was a legal stretch.

National Review (full disclosure: my former employer) sang a similar tune. That outlet has butted heads plenty with the former president, often pointing out how his populist agenda is mostly inconsistent with its traditional, William F. Buckley-style conservatism. But most of the big-name writers were in agreement: This case was politicized, no matter how you feel about Trump. The editors called it a “horrendous” verdict and a “textbook instance of selective prosecution.”

The Wall Street Journal editorial board (another former employer), which has been judicious in both its praise and criticism of the former president, wrote that the case “looks like a legal stretch,” describing it as “a bizarre turducken, with alleged crimes stuffed inside other crimes.” Though it pulled no punches for Trump, describing him as a “cad” and calling him out for denying his sexual relationship with Stormy Daniels, “if implausibly.” But it cautioned readers about the precedent set by this case for a “new destabilizing era of American politics.” “The conviction sets a precedent of using legal cases, no matter how sketchy, to try to knock out political opponents, including former Presidents.”

At The Dispatch, an anti-Trump online publication, the day before the verdict was decided, Nick Catoggio wrote in a newsletter that this case “has always stunk of politics, from the fact that it was held nearly a decade after the events that inspired it to the questionable legal theory on which it’s based to the dubious motives of the lead prosecutor.” Catoggio is far from a MAGA enthusiast. He has often made the classical liberal case for why not to vote for Trump, who he believes will oversee an “authoritarian nightmare” that undermines the norms of the American system even more than Democrats’ current lawfare. He even argues that a vote for Joe Biden is an investment in “keeping a fascist out of power.”

Center-right politicians were similarly disappointed by the conviction. Republican Senator Susan Collins, who’s been sharp in her criticism of the former president, suggested that this case undermines the American system of justice which “prosecutes cases because of alleged criminal conduct regardless of who the defendant happens to be,” but in this case, the opposite occurred. “The district attorney, who campaigned on a promise to prosecute Donald Trump, brought these charges precisely because of who the defendant was,” she wrote in a statement to a reporter for The Hill.

The reactions all call out two central issues with the case: that it was a weak legal argument, and that it was tainted from the beginning by political motivations.

On the merits of the case, they point to Bragg’s obscure and novel use of New York election law to bring forth this conviction. Bragg had to bend over backward to elevate the misdemeanor of falsification of records — for which the statute of limitations had already passed — to a felony, by using an obscure and rarely used New York election law. The Journal described this as a “Russian nesting doll structure” that “defies logic.” Shapiro noted that Bragg had to dig up “decade-old offenses that Bragg himself had previously declined to prosecute” and said that even with a JD and background in legal policy, this case was a head scratcher and likely headed for appeal.

There’s also broad agreement that the circumstances of the case — from the prosecutors to the judge to the venue in which it was held — were politically motivated against Trump, thus undermining the norms of the judicial process. Many have harped about the fact that Merchan is a Biden campaign donor, or the fact that Trump was tried in a deep blue district, or about Bragg’s campaign promises to go after Trump before ever trying the case. And Catoggio’s newsletter criticized president Biden for elevating the issue in his campaign.

The right might not be united on Trump as a leader or on his agenda. In fact, Trump might divide the modern right more than anything else. But for a brief moment, they’ve found unity around a question of law, and that it has been used unfairly against him. And with so many undecided voters this election season — including many anti-Trump Republicans — framing November as a decision between the law and Trump might just backfire.

Carine Hajjar is a Globe Opinion writer. She can be reached at [email protected].

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2024/06/01/ ... ervatives/
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

This seems to be the emerging theme: that the prosecution may help Trump because it was overtly political. Almost all of the palaver over the Trump felony verdict appears to be evidence free; that is, none of the critics or critiques since the verdict really canvas the evidence and look at the process by which the jury arrived at this verdict.

New York law criminalizes falsifying internal business records even when they are private and not used to cheat the tax system or defraud anyone. In New York, falsifying private business records is generally a misdemeanor. It becomes a felony only if, as the jury found here, the actions are used to cover up or conceal a crime. In this case, the jury appears to have been persuaded by the prosecution’s argument that the crime covered up was essentially a scheme to defraud the American people by concealing information about the character and conduct of a presidential candidate.

Looking at the evidence, there is no doubt -- no reasonable doubt -- that after the disclosure of the Access Hollywood tape, Trump and his campaign (separate things) both wanted desperately to keep the public from finding out that Trump had been serially unfaithful to his wife, with a Playboy model and an adult film actress. He, with the assistance of Cohen and Trump's friends at the tabloid, arranged to pay these women off, for their silence -- so the rest of us wouldn't know about the loathsome creature this guy was. The prosecution's case was buttressed by an enormous body of evidence, built to pre-corroborate what would be Cohen's testimony (and hold against the inevitable attacks on Cohen's veracity and trustworthiness).

The issue to cavil with can only, reasonably, be the decision to prosecute in the first place. Bragg did not run on a "get Trump" platform. In fact, he slowed the prosecution, and took a very hard look at the evidence, consulted with his career prosecution staff and evaluated the wrongs at issue.

A grand jury then indicted, in criminal procedure a routine and necessary step that certainly favors the prosecution view of the world. There was then extensive evidence disclosure and sharing with the defense team, which in this case appears to have been made up of experienced and skilled trial lawyers, deeply familiar with the NY courts and court system, particularly Bove and Necheles. They tried the case, confronted the prosecution's witnesses, including the crucial triumvirate of Cohen and Daniels and Pecker.

Counsel for the former President, Blanche, made a decision not to directly confront a handwritten note from former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg revealing that a $130,000 payment payment to Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen had been "grossed up" to $360,000 so Cohen would avoid federal taxes. Trump's team likewise failed to confront and reduce the impact of a note from former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney mentioning the need to increase the payment to Cohen to cover taxes. Moreover, Trump's legal team had no factual answer to (or, more importantly, witness to credibly and creditably rebut) the body of evidence that strongly suggested that the purpose of the overall scheme, pursuant to which records were falsified, was to help Trump's 2015 campaign, which was then thought to be in trouble against Mrs. Clinton.

And the prosecution's presentation resounded enough with the jury for 12 citizens (who themselves were seated only after significant voir dire by the lawyers, aimed at their ability to be and remain impartial), after 11 hours of deliberation, to convict Trump of the crimes asserted by the State.

Merchan is not corrupt; he presided over the trial and managed his courtroom very well, particularly in the face of a defendant whose principal effort was to distort and discredit the process and the people managing it. The jury isn't composed of crazy Trump haters. Trump appears to have committed the wrongdoing for the very purpose that the prosecution posited. He has all his appellate rights, and access to good counsel to prosecute his appeal. Welcome to America, where, if you avoid the spin, all you will see if a big shot trying to get away with something and finally getting caught.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Not to get too far off topic here, but I get the impression from talking to a lot of different people, that ultimately, there is a large segment of the population in America that doesn't care what Trump does in his personal life or even, to a degree, his political life, so long as he continues to talk about and "champion" his particular philosophy on how things should be in America--which obviously resonates with a lot of people. In other words, people are more concerned with what he does, the policies he enacts while he's in office as opposed to what he says and does. I've heard it said a few times, "I don't care what he says or what he does in his private life. I like what he did while he was in the White House."

The great 2024 campaign for the presidency soap opera will be something to behold in the next few months...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 2:24 pm
“Social control is never perfect, and so many norms and people exist that there are always some people who violate some norms. In fact, Émile Durkheim (1895/1962), a founder of sociology discussed in Chapter 1 “Sociology and the Sociological Perspective”, stressed that a society without deviance is impossible for at least two reasons. First, the collective conscience (see Chapter 1 “Sociology and the Sociological Perspective”) is never strong enough to prevent all rule breaking. Even in a “society of saints,” such as a monastery, he said, rules will be broken and negative social reactions aroused. Second, because deviance serves several important functions for society (which we discuss later in this chapter), any given society “invents” deviance by defining certain behaviors as deviant and the people who commit them as deviants. Because Durkheim thought deviance was inevitable for these reasons, he considered it a normal part of every healthy society.”

https://open.lib.umn.edu/sociology/chap ... -deviance/
See I’m super f**kin high value to society!
Farfromgeneva

Re: Opinion - The view from the right on Trump’s conviction

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:44 am OPINION
The view from the right on Trump’s conviction

Even conservatives critical of the former president balked at a trial that many of them saw as an abuse of the justice system.

By Carine Hajjar Globe Staff, June 1, 2024

In the hours after former president Donald Trump made history with his 34 felony counts, liberal opinion pages celebrated the conviction as a triumph of the justice system. The New York Times editorial board beamed that the “sordid case” was “proof that the rule of law binds everyone, even former presidents.” They praised Judge Juan Merchan for being “scrupulous in ensuring that Mr. Trump received a fair trial.” The Washington Post editorial board declared that the jury’s decision reminded us that “even the most privileged members of society remain subject to the same essential legal procedures other Americans face,” and warned that Trump’s “ultimate verdict” looms in November.

But while many liberal commentators celebrated the triumph of the system, the reaction in conservative media was quite the opposite. In a rare moment of accord across a fragmented movement, conservatives of all different stripes wrote to lament what they saw as the weaponization of the legal system against a figure that polarizes them as much as he alienates the left.

They weren’t perfectly unified, of course. The MAGA side of the right describes this case apocalyptically. And though an extreme example, Breitbart went so far as to declare to its Instagram followers that Trump’s conviction date fell on the feast day of Joan of Arc, “patron saint of prisoners and hero of patriots.” But sober-minded outlets on the center-right — some of which haven’t been friends of the former president’s — had clear-eyed arguments for why this case wasn’t a triumph but a perversion of justice.

That position was pointedly argued by legal expert Ilya Shapiro in City Journal, a publication known for its market-based, limited-government perspectives. Shapiro called the verdict a “travesty of justice.” “I say this not as a Trump-lover—I don’t love any politician, preferring transactional relationships regarding policy—but as a lover of the rule of law.” Shapiro contends that, feelings for Trump aside, the case was a legal stretch.

National Review (full disclosure: my former employer) sang a similar tune. That outlet has butted heads plenty with the former president, often pointing out how his populist agenda is mostly inconsistent with its traditional, William F. Buckley-style conservatism. But most of the big-name writers were in agreement: This case was politicized, no matter how you feel about Trump. The editors called it a “horrendous” verdict and a “textbook instance of selective prosecution.”

The Wall Street Journal editorial board (another former employer), which has been judicious in both its praise and criticism of the former president, wrote that the case “looks like a legal stretch,” describing it as “a bizarre turducken, with alleged crimes stuffed inside other crimes.” Though it pulled no punches for Trump, describing him as a “cad” and calling him out for denying his sexual relationship with Stormy Daniels, “if implausibly.” But it cautioned readers about the precedent set by this case for a “new destabilizing era of American politics.” “The conviction sets a precedent of using legal cases, no matter how sketchy, to try to knock out political opponents, including former Presidents.”

At The Dispatch, an anti-Trump online publication, the day before the verdict was decided, Nick Catoggio wrote in a newsletter that this case “has always stunk of politics, from the fact that it was held nearly a decade after the events that inspired it to the questionable legal theory on which it’s based to the dubious motives of the lead prosecutor.” Catoggio is far from a MAGA enthusiast. He has often made the classical liberal case for why not to vote for Trump, who he believes will oversee an “authoritarian nightmare” that undermines the norms of the American system even more than Democrats’ current lawfare. He even argues that a vote for Joe Biden is an investment in “keeping a fascist out of power.”

Center-right politicians were similarly disappointed by the conviction. Republican Senator Susan Collins, who’s been sharp in her criticism of the former president, suggested that this case undermines the American system of justice which “prosecutes cases because of alleged criminal conduct regardless of who the defendant happens to be,” but in this case, the opposite occurred. “The district attorney, who campaigned on a promise to prosecute Donald Trump, brought these charges precisely because of who the defendant was,” she wrote in a statement to a reporter for The Hill.

The reactions all call out two central issues with the case: that it was a weak legal argument, and that it was tainted from the beginning by political motivations.

On the merits of the case, they point to Bragg’s obscure and novel use of New York election law to bring forth this conviction. Bragg had to bend over backward to elevate the misdemeanor of falsification of records — for which the statute of limitations had already passed — to a felony, by using an obscure and rarely used New York election law. The Journal described this as a “Russian nesting doll structure” that “defies logic.” Shapiro noted that Bragg had to dig up “decade-old offenses that Bragg himself had previously declined to prosecute” and said that even with a JD and background in legal policy, this case was a head scratcher and likely headed for appeal.

There’s also broad agreement that the circumstances of the case — from the prosecutors to the judge to the venue in which it was held — were politically motivated against Trump, thus undermining the norms of the judicial process. Many have harped about the fact that Merchan is a Biden campaign donor, or the fact that Trump was tried in a deep blue district, or about Bragg’s campaign promises to go after Trump before ever trying the case. And Catoggio’s newsletter criticized president Biden for elevating the issue in his campaign.

The right might not be united on Trump as a leader or on his agenda. In fact, Trump might divide the modern right more than anything else. But for a brief moment, they’ve found unity around a question of law, and that it has been used unfairly against him. And with so many undecided voters this election season — including many anti-Trump Republicans — framing November as a decision between the law and Trump might just backfire.

Carine Hajjar is a Globe Opinion writer. She can be reached at [email protected].

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2024/06/01/ ... ervatives/
Thing is natl review has veered far from William f Buckley style philosophy so it sort of gives you the off colored biases of this oped real quick when you read that part referencing Buckley and the review here.

Tainted by political motivations doesn’t matter if you broke the law it’s such an idiotic and specious argument no intellectual could posit with a straight face.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:10 am Not to get too far off topic here, but I get the impression from talking to a lot of different people, that ultimately, there is a large segment of the population in America that doesn't care what Trump does in his personal life or even, to a degree, his political life, so long as he continues to talk about and "champion" his particular philosophy on how things should be in America--which obviously resonates with a lot of people. In other words, people are more concerned with what he does, the policies he enacts while he's in office as opposed to what he says and does.
Respectfully, you have it backwards. These voters are 1000% times more interested in what he says....and pays ZERO attention to what he does.

Pretty easy to figure this out: quiz them.

1. ask them if our troops hit any new countries (his comment on endless wars), or pulled out of the ones troops were already in
2. ask him what he did about China (standing up to China) and whether our imports from there went up or down.
3. here's a fun trick question: ask them how much Trump cut Federal spending (draining the swamp).
4. ask if he fixing immigration.

From there? I'd bet they can't name the things that Trump DID do. Like the Federal prison reform bill. Or massive tax cuts for the rich. Or three MASSIVE spending bills BEFORE Covid spending hit.

It has NOTHING to do with policy. They want his speeches. They want him to "stick it to the libs"....which to them, also means the press and the DoJ, FBI, etc., even though they were all run by R's and Trump appointees when Trump was there.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:17 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:10 am Not to get too far off topic here, but I get the impression from talking to a lot of different people, that ultimately, there is a large segment of the population in America that doesn't care what Trump does in his personal life or even, to a degree, his political life, so long as he continues to talk about and "champion" his particular philosophy on how things should be in America--which obviously resonates with a lot of people. In other words, people are more concerned with what he does, the policies he enacts while he's in office as opposed to what he says and does.
Respectfully, you have it backwards. These voters are 1000% times more interested in what he says....and pays ZERO attention to what he does.

Pretty easy to figure this out: quiz them.

1. ask them if our troops hit any new countries (his comment on endless wars), or pulled out of the ones troops were already in
2. ask him what he did about China (standing up to China) and whether our imports from there went up or down.
3. here's a fun trick question: ask them how much Trump cut Federal spending (draining the swamp).
4. ask if he fixing immigration.

From there? I'd bet they can't name the things that Trump DID do. Like the Federal prison reform bill. Or massive tax cuts for the rich. Or three MASSIVE spending bills BEFORE Covid spending hit.

It has NOTHING to do with policy. They want his speeches. They want him to "stick it to the libs"....which to them, also means the press and the DoJ, FBI, etc., even though they were all run by R's and Trump appointees when Trump was there.
I do know know that trump wanted to secure the southern border with his big beautiful??? wall. Even his own party couldn't get on board with that. At the end of the day having a fuster cluck at the southern border is what DC desires. Democrats want new potential voters and Republicans want cheap labor and plenty of it. IF Washington DC wanted the border issue fixed it would have been fixed decades ago. As is typical with the melon heads in DC... you can't run for re- election on a problem that has already been fixed. ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:10 am Not to get too far off topic here, but I get the impression from talking to a lot of different people, that ultimately, there is a large segment of the population in America that doesn't care what Trump does in his personal life or even, to a degree, his political life, so long as he continues to talk about and "champion" his particular philosophy on how things should be in America--which obviously resonates with a lot of people. In other words, people are more concerned with what he does, the policies he enacts while he's in office as opposed to what he says and does. I've heard it said a few times, "I don't care what he says or what he does in his private life. I like what he did while he was in the White House."

The great 2024 campaign for the presidency soap opera will be something to behold in the next few months...
Yes but there’s nothing correlated between how he claims things should be and policy. That’s specious to argue otherwise it’s a total random walk in the day of the week populism which ain’t leadership or management it’s bulkshit. Think this entire line of weren’t which is 7-9yrs old at this point nothing revelatory or people haven’t heard thrust forward before. All you’re saying is people like his policies which is just not reality. You repackage it to sound new, novel and unique but it’s as simple as that. And not true.

How are the “many different people” different? Are we talking philosophy and background different or just they look different?

Return to “POLITICS”