All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

JoeMauer89

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:42 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:49 pm Hmm. Residual effects of his summer COVID-19?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/ ... rida-state
... this "reality" is worse than my "speculation".
AGAIN FOR THE 100th TIME, stop with baseless speculation.

Although the cause of Johnson’s ailment was not immediately known

The article does NOT even speculate it just merely states Myocarditis, which is not a new thing at ALL and can occur as the result of MANY VIRAL ILLNESSES.

Joe
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bart wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:19 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:49 pm Hmm. Residual effects of his summer COVID-19?

And what is this “reality”
... apparent reality.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 am
wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 am there was this friday:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/new ... ssion=true

hopefully, sii can get this guy to shut up already and respect his non-disclosure.
I have to agree with the outside expert -- One critic of SII’s decision to sue the vaccine trial volunteer, an independent expert in evidence-based medicine, Hilda Bastian, stated, “Maybe there’s a worse way to handle this, but I find it hard to imagine one.”
if there's any good news here, the 2nd chair billing on this suit has gastro problems, and has been instructed to join the trial as volunteer and take hair growth meds in order for it to proceed.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:28 am
Bart wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:19 am

And what is this “reality”
... apparent reality.
NO, your "assumed reality"

Joe
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:30 am

hopefully, sii can get this guy to shut up already and respect his non-disclosure.
I have to agree with the outside expert -- One critic of SII’s decision to sue the vaccine trial volunteer, an independent expert in evidence-based medicine, Hilda Bastian, stated, “Maybe there’s a worse way to handle this, but I find it hard to imagine one.”
if there's any good news here, the 2nd chair billing on this suit has gastro problems, and has been instructed to join the trial as volunteer and take hair growth meds in order for it to proceed.
... don't follow you, can you clarify?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:51 am

it was a joke. the guy was discharged from the hospital with reasons given for neurological problems... that he had gastro issues and was taking hair loss medicine.

nothing cited about possibility of vaxx in his hospital release, and sii saying that's one basis why they're suing...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:05 am

it was a joke. the guy was discharged from the hospital with reasons given for neurological problems... that he had gastro issues and was taking hair loss medicine.

nothing cited about possibility of vaxx in his hospital release, and sii saying that's one basis why they're suing...
... got it. I don't think the guy's case is totally without merit, but is likely a long shot. Hard thing to prove, either way. AstraZ suing him doesn't help their case. For myself I would never sign an NDA in exchange for volunteering at no pay or nominal pay to participate in a drug trial. I am surprised at the small dollars the guy is asking for (especially compared to the much larger dollars AstraZ is asking for).

It probably does prejudice their case with the FDA, and EU, rest of the world (AstraZ's real market) I have no idea.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:47 am

... got it. I don't think the guy's case is totally without merit, but is likely a long shot. Hard thing to prove, either way. AstraZ suing him doesn't help their case. For myself I would never sign an NDA in exchange for volunteering at no pay or nominal pay to participate in a drug trial. I am surprised at the small dollars the guy is asking for (especially compared to the much larger dollars AstraZ is asking for).

It probably does prejudice their case with the FDA, and EU, rest of the world (AstraZ's real market) I have no idea.
it is the serum institute of india that is doing the suing.

all manner of regulatory bodies will likely be looking at it, from a medical perspective at least. i would imagine it becomes part of any application even if sii's trials are not part of azn's primary cohorts of volunteers.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:39 pm

all manner of regulatory bodies will likely be looking at it, from a medical perspective at least. i would imagine it becomes part of any application even if sii's trials are not part of azn's primary cohorts of volunteers.
... thanks for the correction.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:39 pm

https://apple.news/ARMM_oXWTTyWDnZr_HicW7A

Looks like that NIH internship worked out for her!
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:05 pm https://apple.news/ARMM_oXWTTyWDnZr_HicW7A

well, that's just awesome. stud.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:05 pm https://apple.news/ARMM_oXWTTyWDnZr_HicW7A

well, that's just awesome. stud.
Hopefully it works out for junior.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

United States Coronavirus Deaths: 306,429
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:06 pm United States Coronavirus Deaths: 306,429
Those are old deaths. Virus has been over since the Summer. Just read the Ethical Skeptic...if you can decipher it.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:18 am Genetic variants that appear to explain why some people get really sick and others don't.
thanks. vit d levels, blood type, health, race, immune systems. genes.

to be expected, if this thing is with us for years, be good for the smart guys to have as many answers by then as possible.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

They best hurry up with those doses in NY and NJ where Murphy and Cuomo are leading the charge.

1 in 500 NJ residents have died from Covid:

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/12/ ... shows.html
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:16 pm They best hurry up with those doses in NY and NJ where Murphy and Cuomo are leading the charge.

1 in 500 NJ residents have died from Covid:

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/12/ ... shows.html
That’s equates to almost 18,000 people so far. Each day that number goes higher....thats has been basically over 10 months. It is about a 22,000 per year run rate.....with mitigation efforts. What would that number be under a free range policy? Higher or lower?
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”