JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:21 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 pm ^^^ when US military ops vs IS commenced, they were affiliated with AQ, thus the AUMF remains vaild.

Congress can pass an AUMF whenever they judge it to be appropriate.
Neither Obama nor Trump Admins have sought one.
I didn’t ask you all of that. The Ravens were the Browns. That’s irrelevant now.
.:lol:. ...yet Cleveland's NFL team is still the Brown's (again). ...& the Rams + Chargers are back in LA.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 pm ^^^ when US military ops vs IS commenced, they were affiliated with AQ, thus the AUMF remains vaild.

I didn’t ask you all of that. The Ravens were the Browns. That’s irrelevant now.
.:lol:. ...yet Cleveland's NFL team is still the Brown's (again). ...& the Rams + Chargers are back in LA.
When ISIS becomes AQ I’ll :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:37 pm

Send 'em all to Allah & let him sort 'em out.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm

I'm good with that.
old salt

Post by old salt »

A helpful NPR explainer on the strategic significance of Syria's oil fields.
https://www.npr.org/2019/10/31/77514285 ... it-matters

Up to 9 Bradley Armored Fighting vehicles are now in NE Syria, headed for the oil fields.
Not clear yet, but I'm guessing they were air lifted in from Kuwait.
Looks like "Old Hickory" National Guard troops from NC, SD, WV & OH, already in Kuwait as part of the 30th Armored Brigade Combat Team.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 109889002/
https://www.dvidshub.net/video/702077/3 ... center-ntc
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:16 am
Trinity wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:06 am Catherine Herridge quits Fox and joins CBS because “facts matter”
This is some quote...stunning actually. Good for her!!

"CBS News has always placed a premium on enterprise journalism and powerful investigations," Herridge said in a statement. "I feel privileged to join a team where facts and storytelling will always matter."
At least 1 MSM member is waking up to the reality of what they've been studiously ignoring.

Possibly a wider audience for her. Probably less air time. Hope she doesn't get buried.
WP said her Fox contract is expiring & she's been negotiating with CBS for months, prior to Shep's departure.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Her Fox contract expired this past summer. Fox wanted to re-sign her, but evidently she wasn’t interested. She had her farewell on Tucker tonight. Tomorrow is her last day with Fox.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Still seeing confusion amongst the tv talking heads about the location from where the Baghdadi raid originated,
...as they flail for something for which to criticize Trump.
According to these most definitive articles I've found :
https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoin ... -in-erbil/
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... l-baghdadi
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... l-baghdadi
-- rehearsed in Erbil (Kurdish NW Iraq)
-- gathered & launched from Al Asad (in Anbar, W Iraq)
-- refueled at an undisclosed US FOB (maybe Kobane) in NE Syria, for the final leg to the compound (approx 1 hr flight time)
-- came back out the same way, refueling at FOB enroute Al Asad.
I suspect the Chinooks are based at Al Assad, maybe the Rangers & Delta also.
Often launching from Al Asad into Syria , to stage at that undisclosed FOB, to conduct anti-IS raids.

I hope we haven't completely abandoned that FOB with the airstrip near Kobane.
It could be useful in raiding other IS remnants.
Last edited by old salt on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:49 pm Her Fox contract expired this past summer. Fox wanted to re-sign her, but evidently she wasn’t interested. She had her farewell on Tucker tonight. Tomorrow is her last day with Fox.
A real pro.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm A helpful NPR explainer on the strategic significance of Syria's oil fields.
https://www.npr.org/2019/10/31/77514285 ... it-matters

A grab bag of excuses for the US to guard the oil. None of which resonate with Trump. His idea is to claim the oil as his, a spoil of war, not worth a single US solder.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The Attorney General of the United States — seeking international help to discredit the US Intelligence Community and his own Department.
What have we come to?

‘It’s like nothing we have come across before’: UK intelligence officials shaken by Trump administration’s requests for help with counter-impeachment inquiry. As impeachment inquiries heat up, president’s people are busy pursuing a counter offensive aimed at discrediting Mueller’s findings that Russia interfered in 2016 election

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 81641.html
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:38 pm The Attorney General of the United States — seeking international help to discredit the US Intelligence Community and his own Department.
What have we come to?

‘It’s like nothing we have come across before’: UK intelligence officials shaken by Trump administration’s requests for help with counter-impeachment inquiry. As impeachment inquiries heat up, president’s people are busy pursuing a counter offensive aimed at discrediting Mueller’s findings that Russia interfered in 2016 election

False flag talking point. That's not what Barr & Durham are investigating. The Brits don't want their complicity revealed.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:03 pm
CU88 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:38 pm The Attorney General of the United States — seeking international help to discredit the US Intelligence Community and his own Department.
What have we come to?

False flag talking point. That's not what Barr & Durham are investigating. The Brits don't want their complicity revealed.
Are you passing out Tin Foil hats?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:51 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:03 pm
What have we come to?

Are you passing out Tin Foil hats?
Don't need them to hear your diversionary false flag talking point. It's on every MSNBC program.
Discredit the Barr/Durham investigation by claiming it's trying to discredit Muellers findings that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.
The Barr/Durham investigation is about the origins of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, begun months before Mueller was appointed.
Keep flogging those diversionary talking points.
a fan

Post by a fan »

If Horowitz is looking into origins of the Russian investigation, what's Durham doing?

And why isn't Barr letting Horowitz finish his report?
njbill

Post by njbill »

On. The. Nose.

Might Barr have gotten wind of where Horowitz is going (or not going)? Like Benghazi. If you aren’t happy with the results of the first investigation start another one.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 pm If Horowitz is looking into origins of the Russian investigation, what's Durham doing?

Horowitz is looking into potential abuse of the FISA process. His jurisdiction is limited to DoJ.
Horowitz has finished his report. It's undergoing classification & redaction for imminent release.
Horowitz has reportedly made criminal referrals to Durham.

Durham is looking into the predicate for the investigation of the Trump campaign. His jurisdiction is not limited to DoJ.
His inquiry has reportedly grown into a formal criminal investigation with a grand jury.
Hasn't Rachel done an explainer on this yet ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:21 am Durham is looking into the predicate for the investigation of the Trump campaign. His jurisdiction is not limited to DoJ.
His inquiry has reportedly grown into a formal criminal investigation with a grand jury.
Dunno. Haven't caught her on this stuff.

I didn't know Horowitz was ONLY looking at FISA. You sure about that? Just FISA, and nothing but? I thought that he was looking at anything and everything to do with anyone who might have possibly been mean to Trump. A bit of snark there, but I thought he was looking into all FBI and CIA activity surrounding the investigation of the Trump Campaign.

So then what is Barr doing?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:21 am
a fan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 pm If Horowitz is looking into origins of the Russian investigation, what's Durham doing?

Horowitz is looking into potential abuse of the FISA process. His jurisdiction is limited to DoJ.
Horowitz has finished his report. It's undergoing classification & redaction for imminent release.
Horowitz has reportedly made criminal referrals to Durham.

Durham is looking into the predicate for the investigation of the Trump campaign. His jurisdiction is not limited to DoJ.
Where is the memo describing the scope of the investigation and definition of authority? We got one from Double R regarding Mueller.

Return to “POLITICS”