Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 am Check out this whodunit by Ryan Lizza in Esquire

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... alifornia/

Apparently, Devin Nunes' family dairy farm in the CA district he represents was sold in 2006 and the family then moved to Sibley IA and acquired a new dairy farm there. The rest is quite myterious yet interesting especially when Nunes is one of the President's most loyal supporters. Appears to be quite a bit of intrigue and obfuscation going on perhaps for some very obvious reasons.

WOW!!!

You have to feel for the dairy farmers. The only way I can explain their voting for Trump is their desire to protect their culture, even if it destroys them financially. Nunes is such a hypocritical piece of beans. You can't help but wonder if Trump is not aware of this situation and is holding it over Numes head - you know, a bribe, extortion, quid pro quo.

THIS ARTICLE IS MUST READ.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 am Check out this whodunit by Ryan Lizza in Esquire

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... alifornia/

Apparently, Devin Nunes' family dairy farm in the CA district he represents was sold in 2006 and the family then moved to Sibley IA and acquired a new dairy farm there. The rest is quite myterious yet interesting especially when Nunes is one of the President's most loyal supporters. Appears to be quite a bit of intrigue and obfuscation going on perhaps for some very obvious reasons.

WOW!!!

You have to feel for the dairy farmers. The only way I can explain their voting for Trump is their desire to protect their culture, even if it destroys them financially. Nunes is such a hypocritical piece of beans. You can't help but wonder if Trump is not aware of this situation and is holding it over Numes head - you know, a bribe, extortion, quid pro quo.

THIS ARTICLE IS MUST READ.
It's only the hypocrites honey......just them.

You are bothered by this. why?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Just like the 2016 call and response at the rallies:

TRUMP: What do we want?
CROWD: Renovation of a small number of miles of existing barriers!

TRUMP: And who will pay for it?
CROWD: American taxpayers by diverting funding away from military spending on things like daycares!

@realDonaldTrump
When the Military rips down an old & badly broken Border Wall in an important location, & replaces it with a brand new 30 ft. high Steel & Concrete Wall, Nancy Pelosi says we are not building a Wall. Wrong, and it is going up fast. Brandon Judd just gave us great marks!
6:53 AM · Nov 26, 2019
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Just wait until tRump puts up his stupid surf cams, to check the conditions. If I were advising a pretend Presidential candidate, I too would have a link to the live stream of the border wall. And would pay some "actors" to constantly climb the wall in front of the camera's. Cut it, melt it, climb it, dig under it, etc.

Or, some government agency can do audits. The Nunes dairy farm story is old.....why didn't any of the pretends go after him in the past, if his family milk factory is illegally paying its staff. Problem solved. Sure Lizzie Warren will investigate, just like she did the Wells Fargo gang.

Society ended when the scumbags STOLE the Poloroid pension........we should just get rid of labor day and the EEOC.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

WE should grow cocaine and weed just on our side of the fence, just to piss off the cartels.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 am WE should grow cocaine and weed just on our side of the fence, just to tick off the cartels.
I am happy to oblige. 12 plants produces much bud. Made in the USA. Another 12 indoors this winter. Using pototoes to power the LED lites.

Even with climate change, even in the distance near future, can Cocaine trees grow in the lower 48? Anywhere? And, don't they use that nasty Hunter Biden Fossil Fuel to make the product. No thank you. I don't wanna make John Kerry rich by making his Exxon stock worth more......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

More than 800 filings to seize private property will need to be made in the coming months if the government is going to succeed in building the border wall, officials said. Texas Tribune

As of today Trump’s built 32 feet of new wall.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:27 am More than 800 filings to seize private property will need to be made in the coming months if the government is going to succeed in building the border wall, officials said. Texas Tribune

As of today Trump’s built 32 feet of new wall.
Jared's now on the job.
Surely this will speed up under his hand.

The GOP used to be against 'takings'.
If this gets hot, Texas really could be in play.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Our father’s would not consider Trump a manly man. They’d think he was a coward who wore ladies makeup and cheated at everything.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Watch the video of a 16YO migrant boy in CPB custody DIE from the flu -

https://www.propublica.org/article/insi ... atrol-care

Immigration/migration is a pernicious issue that needs to be addressed comprehensively but we Americans are BETTER than this.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am Watch the video of a 16YO migrant boy in CPB custody DIE from the flu -

Immigration/migration is a pernicious issue that needs to be addressed comprehensively but we Americans are BETTER than this.
My wife (a pediatrician) teared up while watching this. Meanwhile the right wing Faux News machine is crying over the entitled boy who shall not be named. I am not so sure we can do better anymore. Pathetic.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:32 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am Watch the video of a 16YO migrant boy in CPB custody DIE from the flu -

My wife (a pediatrician) teared up while watching this. Meanwhile the right wing Faux News machine is crying over the entitled boy who shall not be named. I am not so sure we can do better anymore. Pathetic.
And this looks perilously close to depraved indifference (one way someone can be found guilty of manslaughter)...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Damn Texans don't want to give up their border property for a wall. Don't they realize this is a national emergency.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pretty darn un-American of them.
a fan

Post by a fan »

More reason to sit back and enjoy four more years of Trump.

I'll buy the popcorn. We can all sit back and enjoy watching him screw his base, and hand their money to the coastal libs.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:09 pm More reason to sit back and enjoy four more years of Trump.

I'll buy the popcorn. We can all sit back and enjoy watching him screw his base, and hand their money to the coastal libs.
Not my preference but I can live with it. I just worry about comedy writers. Trump is putting them out of work. :lol:

Note - I have had so much popcorn the last 3 years that I have lost my taste for it. Much like peanut butter as a child. I have switched to cashew nuts, I can afford them. :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

REAL American history can be quite instructive especially when there are historical precedents to the current situation the country finds itself in

Ellis Island Welcomed Thousands to America—But It Was Also a Detention Center

https://time.com/5752116/ellis-island-i ... d=79983966
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

More evidence that racism means more to Trump and his supporters (as we have seen on this forum) than such little things as the men and women who serve in our armed forces.

(CNN) A US Army officer got a call he was dreading on Thursday.

His mom had been deported to Mexico. She called her family from the other side of the border to let them know.

"I feel betrayed, to be honest," 2nd Lt. Gibram Cruz told CNN affiliate KSWB. "A country that I'm serving, which I've served proudly... These policies that are put in place to keep my family safe have let me severely down."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/us/army- ... index.html

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I’ve learned from the impeachment hearings and the recent Democrat debates that “No one is above the law.”

“No one is above the law!” said Nancy Pelosi.

Elizabeth Warren said: “Donald Trump is the most corrupt president in our lifetime…no one is above the law. Not even the president.”

Failed presidential candidate Kamala Harris said:“Everyone should be held accountable. And the president is above the law.”

Pete Buttigieg said: “No one is above the law [and] everybody ought to be held accountable.”

So which is it, Doc?

Return to “POLITICS”