The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:50 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:27 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:03 pm
DMac wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:35 am Question is, when everyone is over the Mulvaney thing and the rainbow and pride month isn't being plastered pretty much everywhere and driven down your throat, will all the horses be able to gather to go out and bring all their loyal friends back? A whole lot of them might decide I like my new choice much better and am sticking with it (perfectly understandable to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu10xwlwWEk
Good question. Will be interesting to see what happens.
People are loyal brand drinkers for whatever reason. And most of those reasons are dumb. Especially with those mass produced "30 pack" brands.
We used to be Miller Lt strong because everyone else was Bud Light and it was easier finding "our beer" in the fridge at a party.
That's just what we started with as kids. My cheap friends were Keystone Lt. Another Natural Lt. My Aunt was Coors Lt.
All. The. Time.
Lose that loyalty, and its tough to get back because people just pick up a new ... habit.
I’m and always been as loyal to beer as I’ve been with women. I like em all (as QTip would say “I like em brown yellow Puerto Rican and Haitian)

And there’s a very strong demand in my tastes and preferences for cheap and trashy. I’ll let you all decide which I’m referring to.
Oh yeah Blake baby! Like her style and behavior in Savages as well! Perfectly emotional challenged and I’ve already cleared trunk space and located to nearest exterior corridor Red Roof Inn!
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:10 pm
DMac wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:35 am Question is, when everyone is over the Mulvaney thing and the rainbow and pride month isn't being plastered pretty much everywhere and driven down your throat, will all the horses be able to gather to go out and bring all their loyal friends back? A whole lot of them might decide I like my new choice much better and am sticking with it (perfectly understandable to me.
People are loyal brand drinkers for whatever reason. And most of those reasons are dumb. Especially with those mass produced "30 pack" brands.
We used to be Miller Lt strong because everyone else was Bud Light and it was easier finding "our beer" in the fridge at a party.
That's just what we started with as kids. My cheap friends were Keystone Lt. Another Natural Lt. My Aunt was Coors Lt.
All. The. Time.
Lose that loyalty, and its tough to get back because people just pick up a new ... habit.
I’m and always been as loyal to beer as I’ve been with women. I like em all (as QTip would say “I like em brown yellow Puerto Rican and Haitian)

And there’s a very strong demand in my tastes and preferences for cheap and trashy. I’ll let you all decide which I’m referring to.
Oh yeah Blake baby! Like her style and behavior in Savages as well! Perfectly emotional challenged and I’ve already cleared trunk space and located to nearest exterior corridor Res Roof Inn!
I refuse to watch Savages!!
“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

All. The. Time.

Oh yeah Blake baby! Like her style and behavior in Savages as well! Perfectly emotional challenged and I’ve already cleared trunk space and located to nearest exterior corridor Red Roof Inn!
Nobody played a trashie chick from Southie better than Blake Lively!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:24 pm
All. The. Time.

Nobody played a trashie chick from Southie better than Blake Lively!

Joe
Ain’t that the truth!
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Ask these morans what "groomer" means. I bet the answer would be similar to what "woke" is.

[Canada] Man Stops Track Meet to Accuse 9-Year-Old Girl of Being Transgender

The girl competing in the track meet in Kelowna last Thursday was not transgender, but sported a pixie haircut [...]

'I think I would have placed if that man hadn't shouted at me,'" Starr said.

Gonna have a lot more of these than actual trans athletes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:15 pm
All. The. Time.

Oh yeah Blake baby! Like her style and behavior in Savages as well! Perfectly emotional challenged and I’ve already cleared trunk space and located to nearest exterior corridor Res Roof Inn!
I refuse to watch Savages!!
Blake Lively and as a side dish you get Selma Hayek.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Ask these morans what "groomer" means. I bet the answer would be similar to what "woke" is.

[Canada] Man Stops Track Meet to Accuse 9-Year-Old Girl of Being Transgender

The girl competing in the track meet in Kelowna last Thursday was not transgender, but sported a pixie haircut [...]

'I think I would have placed if that man hadn't shouted at me,'" Starr said.

Gonna have a lot more of these than actual trans athletes.
My daughter is sporting a semi short cut, please let somebody pull that in any competition of hers. Call me Chris in that case… https://youtu.be/okm4YbMAVv4
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

StoryCorpsis a great asset to our society.
Someone shared this with me. What a great story and father.
https://youtu.be/3wHjJUdN16k
Typical Lax Dad

Caught part of this on ESPN. A nice story. Reminded me of my friend's daughter that transitioned to a male after graduating from high school. He felt like he could get on with his life once he left home. His parents had no idea. Their child had felt this way his entire life. I said I was going to lay off the LGBTQ issue and sports but saw this program so I posted the link. Not going get into anymore silly debates about kids competing.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/18326395
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Allow the parents and medical staff to make the decisions for a 12 year old transition....75 minutes worth :evil: : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rgery.html
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:57 pm Allow the parents and medical staff to make the decisions for a 12 year old transition....75 minutes worth :evil: : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rgery.html
The dead can’t file a lawsuit….pray for them.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Okay, boys, it's Monday am counting on the judge being on the porch today.
80 degrees and sunny, nice breeze. Day drinking part 2. Fatty rolled up for
aroma, surely to be appreciated by the judge and his retired police friends.
Sweet treats for Alicia....mulberry syrup and mulberry tea (from the kitchen
of DMac, of course). :D
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:06 am Okay, boys, it's Monday am counting on the judge being on the porch today.
How do you get the roofies in those bottles and re-seal them cleanly?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

DMac wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:06 am Okay, boys, it's Monday am counting on the judge being on the porch today.
I like the dandelions and curly parsley. Nice artistic touch.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:46 pm How do you get the roofies in those bottles and re-seal them cleanly?
Nope, this thought would never enter my mind.

Some chives in there too, SClax.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

enjoy the day dmac
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
runrussellrun

How the F could YOU support BIDEN ?

Post by runrussellrun »

Anyone that supports Joe Biden, IS a homophobe (oh......he changed his mind :roll:

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ ... _00280.htm

Biden (D-DE), Yea

facts can be changed, we guess.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:13 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:57 pm Allow the parents and medical staff to make the decisions for a 12 year old transition....75 minutes worth :evil: : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rgery.html
The dead can’t file a lawsuit….pray for them.
Speaking of laws..........homophobe.

Support of Joe Biden is support of homophobes.

fact.

get em right, Jack.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”