Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

Reince Priebus nailed it -- " The electorate is not looking for less blood, I think they're looking for more blood. People are more angry about crime than they've ever been before, more angry about the border, the fentanyl, the sanctuary cities, the boys competing against girls in sports, schools out of control... people are looking for a bigger middle finger than they were in 2016. ...It matters the state the country is in, this is a perfect storm. ...the reality on the ground is - there's 100k people in 5 states & they're going to decide this election...if you can convine me that those 100k people are worried about Donald Trump suspending the Constitution.... you have to be able to convince people that are voting that he means it. "

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Oh he means it. People don’t need any convincing. They are already there.

I frankly don’t think regular folks care nearly as much about those enumerated issues as they do about things close to home, things that directly impact their everyday lives.

I visited an old friend in North Carolina last month. He thinks North Carolina will go blue in 2024 if Trump is the nominee. I actually think Biden will beat Trump in a rout. Americans will vote to save their country and will not allow this despot wanna be to destroy our nation. He is the single most dangerous American to our form of government in the history of our country.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:37 pm Reince Priebus nailed it -- " The electorate is not looking for less blood, I think they're looking for more blood. People are more angry about crime than they've ever been before, more angry about the border, the fentanyl, the sanctuary cities, the boys competing against girls in sports, schools out of control... people are looking for a bigger middle finger than they were in 2016. ...It matters the state the country is in, this is a perfect storm. ...the reality on the ground is - there's 100k people in 5 states & they're going to decide this election...if you can convine me that those 100k people are worried about Donald Trump suspending the Constitution.... you have to be able to convince people that are voting that he means it. "

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
:lol: That's what you told us the first time he was elected.

Did Trump get rid of "the gays" that bother you so much? Or shut down trade with China? Or fix immigration/visas? He lift a finger to help schools? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not only did he not do any of those things...he made them WORSE. But because you and your buds believe anything Fox tells you? Please, by all means, try and "vote the gays away" in 2024. It will, like TOTALLY work this time, OS.

Can't wait for the fat tax cuts while the people you pretend to care about drown economically! You even make one comment about the pay raise for your fellow troops with families on freaking food stamps?

But sure, "boys competing against girls"....voting for Trump will "fix that." :lol: Whoo boy....now that's some top-notch "thinkin'"
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yeah. Gotta stop those trans from competing against the girls.

Estimates are that there are less than 100 of those playing in public high schools across the country. So clearly a crisis.

Just bigot bull shirt for the sake of being bigot-ish. Which is how the salted caramel rolls.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

:lol: ...keep tellin' yourselves what you need to hear boys. Just ignore those polls.
Biden might even survive through the election. Your woke agenda is a winner.
Anyone who doesn't swallow your lunacy is a bigot, or whatever your pejorative-of-the day is.
...any trans WLax players yet ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:07 pm :lol: ...keep tellin' yourselves what you need to hear boys. Just ignore those polls.
Anyone who doesn't swallow your lunacy is a bigot, or whatever your pejorative-of-the day is.
...any trans WLax players yet ?
Not just any Old Anyone
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

No worries. Obama was under water at this point in his presidency. Look where Joe was four years ago. Didn’t even look like he would be the nominee.

Polls a year out are meaningless. Mark my words. This country will not elect Trump. Trump will get significantly fewer votes this time around.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:07 pm :lol: ...keep tellin' yourselves what you need to hear boys. Just ignore those polls.
I'm not ignoring anything. That's you. Read what I'm telling you. Here, I'll bold it for you so you can't miss it.....

I'm telling you: not only are you right that the voters will fall for what you are selling, and Trump will win, I'm telling you that you and that your fellow voters are INDEED so stupid that you think that a President can "chase the gays way" I'm in full agreement with you. You "win", take a bow.

Also: take an American Civics class, because Presidents can't stop progress, or change culture. When enough people think that black Americans can serve in the army or be on TV or in movies? What happens, OS?

You want to punish someone for taking a job that YOU get to have (spokesperson for Bud Lite), with no economic punishment. Again: yep, you "win", and are 100% correct about this behavior. Take a bow, you should be proud of yourself.
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:25 pm Anyone who doesn't swallow your lunacy is a bigot, or whatever your pejorative-of-the day is.
No, anyone who thinks that a President can "fix" these things you're complaining about is a moron.

You're telling me that Trump can "stop the woke agenda"....whatever the F you think that means. You're conflating culture with the American Presidency...and no matter how many times I explain this to you, you still don't get it.

Good luck with Trump. My family and my wife's liberal friends LOVE that you're buying what Trump is selling. Maybe they'll all buy a THIRD vacation home on the tax breaks and trickle down economics that you think will eventually trickle on the rural Americans you CLAIM to support.

...and please, make sure you NEVER comment on the raise Biden gave to the troops. Party over even the troops, right?

Right. Way to go!
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:49 pm You're telling me that Trump can "stop the woke agenda"....whatever the F you think that means. You're conflating culture with the American Presidency...and no matter how many times I explain this to you, you still don't get it.
No I'm not. I'm telling you that Trump's popularity is an indicator of the unpopularity of the left's woke agenda.
Trump can only change it on the margins. It is being challenged & changed at the state & local level.
It Trump is elected, watch what happens to the woke agenda being mandated in the military, then watch the results in recruiting & retention.
If cultural issues did not matter to voters, both parties would not emphasize them as much as they do.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:31 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:49 pm You're telling me that Trump can "stop the woke agenda"....whatever the F you think that means. You're conflating culture with the American Presidency...and no matter how many times I explain this to you, you still don't get it.
No I'm not. I'm telling you that Trump's popularity is an indicator of the unpopularity of the left's woke agenda.
Trump can only change it on the margins. It is being challenged & changed at the state & local level.
It Trump is elected, watch what happens to the woke agenda being mandated in the military, then watch the results in recruiting & retention.
If cultural issues did not matter to voters, both parties would not emphasize them as much as they do.
Hey Old Dude, why is he more popular than the other Republican candidates that aren’t “Woke”?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 pm
Hey Old Dude, why is he more popular than the other Republican candidates that aren’t “Woke”?
Because he's more outspoken & combative about it. That's not the only reason for his popularity.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 pm
Because he's more outspoken & combative about it. That's not the only reason for his popularity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I want my money back!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:31 pm I'm telling you that Trump's popularity is an indicator of the unpopularity of the left's woke agenda.
Yes. Voters are stupid and malleable, and would rather "stop the gays" than have affordable health care...... I agree.

This is why Rural America is on life support: they'd rather burn books than get their kids educated for the 21st century.

What happens when the libs stop caring about these people, and leave them to you and your Republican party...where you think "gumption" will make corn prices triple, and jobs fall from the sky, and low taxes will pave their largely unused roads?
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:31 pm Trump can only change it on the margins. It is being challenged & changed at the state & local level
The way to "challenge" it is to turn off FoxNews. When you do that, you'll find that the reason schools are failing isn't because there's a book in the library that has the word "gay" in it.

Fake problem solved.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Why does it always resort to FLP types always blaming Fox News for their own incompetence? Look in your mirror you liberal jack asses. You'll see what the problem is and it ain't Fox News.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:57 pm Why does it always resort to FLP types always blaming Fox News for their own incompetence?
Because that's who is selling the "America is falling apart...and it's because of the libs" narrative, cradle.

The left? Has ZERO power in America on the National level. Zero. Old Salt and others believe that they are running the country.

Where do you think he came up with that idea? On his own?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:07 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:57 pm Why does it always resort to FLP types always blaming Fox News for their own incompetence?
Because that's who is selling the "America is falling apart...and it's because of the libs" narrative, cradle.

The left? Has ZERO power in America on the National level. Zero. Old Salt and others believe that they are running the country.

The far left runs NYS from top to bottom my friend. Their FLP liberal vision should have made NYS a shining light on top of the hill. Something must have went wrong on the FLP path to Shangri La. Hell the leaders of NYS are repulsed by the prospect of keeping prisoners in jail who can't afford bail. Throw em right back in circulation and hope for the best. Funny how that innovative idea puts a huge smile on the face of all career criminals. :roll: Please don't insult my intelligence with a statement that says the far left has no power influencing their vision for America. They are getting pretty damn good at it.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:30 am
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:07 am

The far left runs NYS from top to bottom my friend. Their FLP liberal vision should have made NYS a shining light on top of the hill. Something must have went wrong on the FLP path to Shangri La. Hell the leaders of NYS are repulsed by the prospect of keeping prisoners in jail who can't afford bail. Throw em right back in circulation and hope for the best. Funny how that innovative idea puts a huge smile on the face of all career criminals. :roll:
You're talking about ACTUAL issues and policy here, Cradle.

What I'm reacting to are the made up ones.....
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

"Anti-woke", non-existent, made up right wing "charges" will not win a national election. That ship has sailed. Right wing school board power has been diminished over the past year. Look at the 2022 electoral results nationally. Moms for Fascism's influence has diminished. Parents see it for what it is, right wing bullying based on right wing scare tactics - lies, mean-ness for the sake of being mean is on its way out. If "wokeness" was real, DeSantis would be the republiCON candidate. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 am "Anti-woke", non-existent, made up right wing "charges" will not win a national election. That ship has sailed. Right wing school board power has been diminished over the past year. Look at the 2022 electoral results nationally. Moms for Fascism's influence has diminished. Parents see it for what it is, right wing bullying based on right wing scare tactics - lies, mean-ness for the sake of being mean is on its way out. If "wokeness" was real, DeSantis would be the republiCON candidate. :roll:
The Old Salt logic says DeSantis needed to double down on his rhetoric.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”