All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

seacoaster

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by seacoaster »

Jesus. Is the guy doing home surgeries?
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:28 pm Ask yourselves who has benefitted from this coronavirus other than Democrats.
Yeah, but the election is over. You're conspiracy theory just went bye-bye.

If this was your tin foil plot? Every State would open wide up now that Trump is voted out.

You see that happening?

You're telling us that a global pandemic that has shut down every 1st world nation.......with 200K+ and counting dead Americans is a plot to help the Dems. Come on. You can't possibly be this out there....can you?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:28 pm Ask yourselves who has benefitted from this coronavirus other than Democrats.

If this was your tin foil plot? Every State would open wide up now that Trump is voted out.

You see that happening?

You're telling us that a global pandemic that has shut down every 1st world nation.......with 200K+ and counting dead Americans is a plot to help the Dems. Come on. You can't possibly be this out there....can you?
Im saying the dems WANT to be extra constitutional. They're free to deny all 1st amendment assurances. They do it regularly and are about to do it again.
DMac

Post by DMac »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:35 pm Jesus. Is the guy doing home surgeries?
Pretty nuts, eh? We were laughing pretty hard about that. I mean, who takes a picture of a light in a window?
Saddest part is, we got there at two and were there long enough to see the guy's new light. :D
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:51 pm Im saying the dems WANT to be extra constitutional. They're free to deny all 1st amendment assurances. They do it regularly and are about to do it again.
Buffalo bagels, and you know it. Want me to list all the shutdowns in Republican run States over this past year, 6foot?

You've been on this forum long enough to know that the notion that R's are free marketers with no regulation is a big, fat lie. Stop pretending like you don't know this.

As I've said a million times--------try and open and business, or put an addition on your home in any Republican run State/City. You'll see just how little freedom you have real quick.
DMac

Post by DMac »

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

You see that happening?

Yes, he can and is "this out there." We like to superimpose a veneer of rationality over other posters. But 6 really does think that the "Democrat Party" is somehow overjoyed that the President has allowed a pandemic to careen out of control across the United States, threatening our parents and children and friends, killing some of them, and murdering the economy. All so it can exercise some sort of ill-defined control over people's lives. It's basically morphing into a recognizable mental illness.

Trump bungled the virus response; no one seriously challenges that proposition anymore. That's not on Democrats. He showed he wasn't fit for the job and the decisions and sacrifices that it involves and demands. That's not on Democrats. He ran on his record, after his own conduct evaporated whatever his record might have been. That's on him. There is no plot to control. There is, instead, a modest hope that we may return to some semblance of normality, and see the Presidency re-assume some direction and competency. Only the cult thinks there is a plot against the First Amendment and the rights of Americans.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:14 pm

You see that happening?

Yes, he can and is "this out there." We like to superimpose a veneer of rationality over other posters. But 6 really does think that the "Democrat Party" is somehow overjoyed that the President has allowed a pandemic to careen out of control across the United States, threatening our parents and children and friends, killing some of them, and murdering the economy. All so it can exercise some sort of ill-defined control over people's lives. It's basically morphing into a recognizable mental illness.

Trump bungled the virus response; no one seriously challenges that proposition anymore. That's not on Democrats. He showed he wasn't fit for the job and the decisions and sacrifices that it involves and demands. That's not on Democrats. He ran on his record, after his own conduct evaporated whatever his record might have been. That's on him. There is no plot to control. There is, instead, a modest hope that we may return to some semblance of normality, and see the Presidency re-assume some direction and competency. Only the cult thinks there is a plot against the First Amendment and the rights of Americans.
Projection were two and a half million dead in months if we did nothing.

Apparaently Trump did something based on the deaths. And who knows how accurate those totals are.

Eryka Badu—hardly a Trump supporter or conservative. Had two tests administered. One in her right nostril one in her left. One test was positive the other negative.

Elon musk had 4 coronavirus tests. Results—Two positive two negative. Chaos top to bottom
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 pm

You see that happening?

Apparaently Trump did something based on the deaths. And who knows how accurate those totals are.

Eryka Badu—hardly a Trump supporter or conservative. Had two tests administered. One in her right nostril one in her left. One test was positive the other negative.

Elon musk had 4 coronavirus tests. Results—Two positive two negative. Chaos top to bottom
Maybe a national program of reliable testing and contact tracing would have helped all this. But, alas, we were too busy flexing our "Liberty = Doing Whatever I Like" stupid muscles to square up and take on the inconvenience and esprit de corps necessary to fight the thing off. But glad to see you closely follow someone called "Eryka Badu."
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:36 pm

You see that happening?

Maybe a national program of reliable testing and contact tracing would have helped all this. But, alas, we were too busy flexing our "Liberty = Doing Whatever I Like" stupid muscles to square up and take on the inconvenience and esprit de corps necessary to fight the thing off. But glad to see you closely follow someone called "Eryka Badu."
Your such a superior Azzwipe I would think you'd be familiar with her unique musicianship. She's fabulous
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Dr. Fauci: “America has an independent spirit but now is the time to do what you’re told.”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:41 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:36 pm

You see that happening?

Your such a superior Azzwipe I would think you'd be familiar with her unique musicianship. She's fabulous
Hah! The feeling is mutual. I'd take advice from a cantaloupe before I'd take any from you.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Canada was already experiencing a spike in cases before their Thanksgiving on October 12th and that spike has gotten worse afterwards. I can only imagine it will be much more severe in this country. Not looking to get better with Xmas on the horizon.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Over the past 3 days, we have over 500K (.5M) new infections. Damn, democrats and their hoax. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:51 pm Im saying the dems WANT to be extra constitutional. They're free to deny all 1st amendment assurances. They do it regularly and are about to do it again.
Buffalo bagels, and you know it. Want me to list all the shutdowns in Republican run States over this past year, 6foot?

You've been on this forum long enough to know that the notion that R's are free marketers with no regulation is a big, fat lie. Stop pretending like you don't know this.

As I've said a million times--------try and open and business, or put an addition on your home in any Republican run State/City. You'll see just how little freedom you have real quick.
I don't live in a RED state and they are constantly trying to squeeze money out of our company with license and regulation filings. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:51 pm

You see that happening?

Im saying the dems WANT to be extra constitutional. They're free to deny all 1st amendment assurances. They do it regularly and are about to do it again.
When do we get Oprah as head of HHS and giving out free abortions to everyone?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:12 pm Image
This is funny. I remember my one dog Meara nearly going insane trying to get the cone off when she was fixed around 1yr old. The other, Belle, we came home from. Day out and found with one paw and her head stuck out of the mesh of a Sherpa bag. She was probably 5-8mo old and we had the two young pups and it was all wet in there as she had clawed halfway out of the bag while meara right next to her was just chilling, like “yo settle down little sis, they’ll be back and the big guy will probably give us that good ish meat from the big cold box”.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:29 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 pm

I don't live in a RED state and they are constantly trying to squeeze money out of our company with license and regulation filings. :lol:
This is a huge problem of government at all levels. Russ Roberts hosted a great podcast on this using the well known example of hair braiding as a business among a few other examples.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Deutsche Bank proposes a 5% tax for people still working from home after the pandemic

Is this the right thread...since it revolves around CV-19.

Meanwhile.....65 WHO employees test positive. Virus said hold my beer...I go this.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wgdsr

Re: All things Trump CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:38 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:26 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:13 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:02 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:39 pm South Korea
Population: 51 million
COVID deaths: 492

South Dakota
Population: 0.88 million
COVID deaths: 568
as long as we're keeping score, let's post ny state
ya know, for context.
sure, do.
Hit us at the same time as SK...how did the US do?
no. how did new york state do? for context.

this whole line of reasoning is getting more and more ridiculous as results come in.

how is your team switzerland doing? wasn't it a month ago they were #1 or 2 in the western world?
You just don’t get it. Even after 10 months of this pandemic.

The United States needed an early, aggressive, honest, NATIONAL response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

We got none of that from the Trump administration. It is arguably the greatest national security failure in American history.

That’s what you get for putting a narcissistic, moronic, lying piece of trash in the Oval Office.

DocBarrister
thanks for your two cents about what i don't get. always worth about that much.

Return to “POLITICS”