Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Orange Duce

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:16 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:04 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:34 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:28 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:45 pm
DMac wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:50 pm Not looking back at anything, don't need to to remember Ffg coming on threatening people (me) being very aggressive and quick to jump on people, anyone over 50 is an anachronism and don't know jack, blah, blah. Aint no saint preaching to the congregation here. Yes, all (some anyway) could be a little more cool and decent to one another.
yes, we could all be a little more decent, but this was very over the top garbage being thrown at Geneva, very insulting and demeaning, and a little defensiveness sure seems appropriate, not braggadocio. IMO.

I see no benefit in your throwing stones too, regardless of whether you had some earlier beef.

That's my two cents.

Let's de-escalate the personal back and forth and get back to thread topics, whatever they might be.

Some jabs back and forth with a little humor thrown in, no problem, but some of the insults go way beyond incendiary.
Not helpful, and frankly, not interesting.

Want to have a thread for insulting one another? Start one in Hamsterdam.
It was defensive not bragging when someone adjudicates your character as Cradle did. His assault was incorrect and stupid, no surprises, but also the type of behavior he decries and folks talk about decency then that. Or how come we have to hear about him picking up trash like he’s a hero on the environment thread every other day- that’s bragging at this point not defensiveness. Really it’s defensiveness because his whole schtick is a defensiveness and attempt to justify his place on this planet anymore which I get and don’t care at this stage.

How about Dmac being a Biyach when I make a silly joke about his arms being small because he puts a picture of himself chopping wood or his bartender who doesn’t give a flying f**k about him and feels bad for the old man. I love the non sequitors but the projection and whiniest when people over 60 have the quorum here? Makes no sense other than to be described as pathetic.

Domingo over the top in response? Yes. Learned behavior years ago from living in a town where fight club was known as middle school. If someone attacks you out the threat down. There’s no rules in fighting.

And I’ve acknowledged pushing it. To have someone drop in and rabbit punch like that? Then run. And note the complaint is again ageism. Same guys defending each other and whining about anyone questioning whether they have kept up with the times has become a circle jerk amongst: cradle, dmac, tech and os. They don’t even know how entrenched in the past they are but it’s read through these posts with ease. See the LGTBQ or environment or gun control etc.
So now you have issues with me picking up trash ? What kind of environmental warrior are you slick? Apparently one who is too arrogant to humiliate himself by being a good steward of the planet. To paraphrase TLD...you sound stupid. :D You would be amazed how painless it is to pick up trash. Your hardwired to walk right past the trash and drool over the girl with the big boobies. :D
My god you don’t get it. I was accused of being arrogant by you and dickmac for presenting that a lot of folks disagree with your inane and thoughtless assessment of my character. Coming form a guy who does dirt himself. But it’s ok for you to brag about it while acting a fool on the environment thread every single day. Where dickmac raising that issue with you? That’s my point knucklehead. It’s a few old timers mostly in CNY closing ranks, having the age quorum while complaining about ageism-a total circle jerk while impugning others. That’s what this is.

And for the record I prefer “scratch and dent” sevens with dirty attitudes and maybe a bit of moral ambiguity over a ten with big boobies. I recycle and find value in trash like a oil scrapper, don’t just chuck it like you do.
I said you are arrogant because your demeanor in many of your posts comes across as total arrogance. To repeat your own words...you just don't get it. FTR dude...What the heck is an oil scraper?? You have no idea what a scrounger I am. If I had a pickup truck I would be a world class dumpster diver. All of my woodworking projects are made with that I garbage pick. If I can find a nice piece of 1×10 in front of someones house it will eventually become a birdhouse I can give away. FTR if I knew what an oil scraper was I guarantee damn tee you I wouldn't throw it away.
A. It’s a metaphor for women.
B. A scrapper guys largely depleted oil and gas wells on the cheap and gets the last bit or commodities out of them. Apache is the largest one of those in the world but lots of small guys do it too.

Arrogance if you see that is because I don’t have the patience to deal with you like MD does which is freaking saintly and t your runs entreat him like trash too. The people who’ve tried to be good and helpful have had their hand bitten numerous times. That’s why you get what you get now.
I'll make you a deal, you don't make personal attacks against me and I won't make personal attacks against you. That work for you slick? Now I have to take Roxy for her walk. There is trash out there that won't pick itself up.
Where’s Dmac about your arrogance that only you can pick the trash up and that your bragging about it?
Anybody that wants to can pick up trash. I don't have the market cornered yet. I just love bragging about picking up other peoples garbage. All those folks on community service picking up garbage on the side of road most certainly go home at the end of the day and brag to their friends about picking up feminine napkins thrown into the weeds. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:50 am THIS is the guy that needs to be insulted more around here...

Yes, the name of the thread is Orange Duce...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:00 am
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:50 am THIS is the guy that needs to be insulted more around here...

Why would brooklyn want his statue out there? ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Does a genie come out of a box? I thought it was either a bottle or oil lamp? Oh well.

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/10/trump- ... -interview

If they do this and they've already done it, but if they want to follow through on this, yeah, it could certainly happen in reverse," Trump said.
"What they've done is they've released the genie out of the box."
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

For anyone interested, a pretty interesting article:

https://www.justsecurity.org/90052/doj- ... -its-case/
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:53 am For anyone interested, a pretty interesting article:

https://www.justsecurity.org/90052/doj- ... -its-case/
Thanks for sharing, it is indeed an interesting read.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:00 am

Why would brooklyn want his statue out there? ;) :lol:

Hey youth ~ nice self portrait of yourself :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Republican party's #1 candidate. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Yea, he’s found the lawyers he deserves:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... televising

Unhinged.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Now, I’ve been out of the game for a few years now, but back when I practiced, I wasn’t aware that a litigant had a constitutional right to extend motion deadlines. That’s a new one on me.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump’s recently posted an image of him burning down the Capitol. I cannot imagine J6 defendants on bail would be allowed to make similar violent threats.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:55 am Yea, he’s found the lawyers he deserves:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... televising

Unhinged.
"respectfully submitted"...
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Calling opponents "vermin" at rallies is right up there with Hitler and Mussolini. :oops:

Not just an idiotic moron but a DANGEROUS idiotic moron.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:48 am Calling opponents "vermin" at rallies is right up there with Hitler and Mussolini. :oops:

very serious
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:29 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:48 am Calling opponents "vermin" at rallies is right up there with Hitler and Mussolini. :oops:

very serious
And extolling the virtues and solidity of dictators across the world, to convince Americans that they can be worry free with an oligarch of their own. It is deliberate, and threatening. But....his policies...and the Bible.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

'Their existence will be crushed': Trump spokesperson delivers ominous warning to critics

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1jQqhb

“We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections,” Trump said, dredging up lies about his 2020 election loss that fueled the Jan. 6 insurrection. “They’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American Dream.”

. . . .

Numerous historians and other experts were disturbed by Trump language, saying they echoed words used by fascist dictators in the past to stir up violence against their enemies, but a spokesman for the ex-president offered a menacing denial.

“Those who try to make that ridiculous assertion are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House," Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesman, told the newspaper.

Imagine if that had been a Democrat who said this. What would the critics be saying today?

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:27 pm 'Their existence will be crushed': Trump spokesperson delivers ominous warning to critics

“We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections,” Trump said, dredging up lies about his 2020 election loss that fueled the Jan. 6 insurrection. “They’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American Dream.”

. . . .

Numerous historians and other experts were disturbed by Trump language, saying they echoed words used by fascist dictators in the past to stir up violence against their enemies, but a spokesman for the ex-president offered a menacing denial.

“Those who try to make that ridiculous assertion are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House," Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesman, told the newspaper.

Imagine if that had been a Democrat who said this. What would the critics be saying today?
I hadn't heard Cheung's statement: beyond reprehensible.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:37 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:27 pm 'Their existence will be crushed': Trump spokesperson delivers ominous warning to critics

. . . .

But his policies...
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

CU88a wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:37 pm

. . . .

But his policies...

Trump projecting. It is one of his tells
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NY Jets owner with tRump attorney with FJB pendant:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-wo ... owner-maga

Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets, has faced criticism for his team's decisions. However, his most recent action has enraged more than just NFL fans.

Johnson was in attendance at the UFC 295 match at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday night. The Jets owner sat next to Alina Habba, who is currently representing Trump in his civil fraud trial in New York City.

He posed for photos with Habba, who had a clutch that said "MAGA" (Make America Great Again), a reference to Trump supporters. Her necklace also read "FJB," which is widely considered an inappropriate insult directed at the President of the United States, Joe Biden.

NFL fans and others couldn't believe that the New York Jets owner would pose for photos and support Habba's actions. Many believe Johnson should sell the team, while others believe it is unacceptable for an NFL team owner to take that stance ...

nice comment by the fans follow ...

Return to “POLITICS”