Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:52 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/new-hunt ... nt-joe-vp/

The only thing hunter had to sell was the Biden name. It looks like his old mans name was worth quite a bit. There is the absurd possibility these folks were handing over millions to hunter because of his expertiece. :lol:

The memorandum in the link is interesting reading. hunter was paid 143 thousand to pay for his sports car. Must have been worth every penny to these oligarchs. ;) ;)
I just made some calls for my daughter’s boyfriend. I am happy to do it. I didn’t have any one to make a call for me so if I can lend a hand for anyone, I am going to do it. I would help your kids out, if I could. Hunter Biden was trying to capitalize on his father’s name….he ain’t the first and won’t be the last. You know any Duponts?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Federal appeals court strikes down law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms

Would be hilarious if Hunter gets off on his gun charge because of this.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Apparently the conservative 5th circuit appeals court is in on the fix for hb too.

The deep state is everywhere!
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:15 pm Apparently the conservative 5th circuit appeals court is in on the fix for hb too.

So are dime store incompetent liberal lawyers. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:53 pm Federal appeals court strikes down law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms

Would be hilarious if Hunter gets off on his gun charge because of this.
That would sure tick off MD lax. We all know how much of a hard ass he is on guns. :D
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Can we assume cradle has a problem with this situation as well?

"An FBI whistleblower tells Insider his supervisors at the NY FBI field office - pointing to McGonigal and other burrowed Giuliani allies - suppressed and STOPPED probes into Giuliani and trump allies in the White House in August, 2022."

McGonigal is reported to be ready to cop a plea over illegal work he did for Russian oligarch.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:52 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/new-hunt ... nt-joe-vp/

The only thing hunter had to sell was the Biden name. It looks like his old mans name was worth quite a bit. There is the absurd possibility these folks were handing over millions to hunter because of his expertiece. :lol:

The memorandum in the link is interesting reading. hunter was paid 143 thousand to pay for his sports car. Must have been worth every penny to these oligarchs. ;) ;)
I just made some calls for my daughter’s boyfriend. I am happy to do it. I didn’t have any one to make a call for me so if I can lend a hand for anyone, I am going to do it. I would help your kids out, if I could. Hunter Biden was trying to capitalize on his father’s name….he ain’t the first and won’t be the last. You know any Duponts?
At any time did the DuPonts have a vice president dad to use as leverage? Joe said he had NO KNOWLEDGE of his baby boy's business deals. It turns out he showed up to have dinner with his baby boys business partners at Cafe Milano. Their conversations were perfectly mundane and boring I'm sure. Joe Biden has already lied about this matter. When does anything he has to say going forward become believable? This could be where Joe can take advantage of his mental decline... I don't remember going to dinner there... :D Who wouldn't believe that? ;)
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:39 am

At any time did the DuPonts have a vice president dad to use as leverage? Joe said he had NO KNOWLEDGE of his baby boy's business deals. It turns out he showed up to have dinner with his baby boys business partners at Cafe Milano. Their conversations were perfectly mundane and boring I'm sure. Joe Biden has already lied about this matter. When does anything he has to say going forward become believable? This could be where Joe can take advantage of his mental decline... I don't remember going to dinner there... :D Who wouldn't believe that? ;)
Joe’s memory is fading.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:44 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:39 am

Joe’s memory is fading.
Selectively for sure. I'm still trying to figure out how the Grand Canyon is the 9th wonder if the world? Joe said it was. I mean all wrestling fans know that Andre the Giant was the 8th wonder if the world.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Joe’s memory is fading.
Nah.

Sleepy Joe has no memory of this because he was asleep. No way he is up past about 6:30 pm.
ggait

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:56 am
ggait wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:15 pm Apparently the conservative 5th circuit appeals court is in on the fix for hb too.

Your many many decimals off on my hourly rate. And it includes a comma. ;)
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:21 pm
Joe’s memory is fading.
Nah.

Sleepy Joe has no memory of this because he was asleep. No way he is up past about 6:30 pm.
If he eats dinner later than 5:30, then it’s obvious that he is embezzling money from Del Boca Vista.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 pm

Pretty good money for traffic court!! :D
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 pm

Pretty good money for traffic court!! :D
I've appeared in traffic court twice. Representing myself pro se. Total victory.

Total domination of the poor ADA's who had no idea of was waiting for them.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:30 pm MY objection is trying to compare this to anything remotely akin to the corruption of the Trump Admin, Trump personally, numerous Cabinet members, his children on the government payroll and granted security clearances over the objections of the IC vetting process.... Just ain't remotely close.
You make all these accusations but never back them up with specifics. Jared & Ivanka were not "on the government payroll" -- check your facts.

The Trumps had established businesses before & after. Some were damaged by the foray into politics. Trump was openly & successfully selling his brand before he entered politics. Businesses & investors paid to put his name on their buildings, developments or products because of a perceived cache that attracted customers & other investors. That cache, image & appeal has been tarnished & devalued due to Trump's govt service -- rightfully so. His DC Hotel flopped.

So far, Jared's private equity venture appears to be legit & was started after he left govt service. Do you think Kushner still has any influence inside the govt ? Any specific allegations (or leaks) about Kushner having compromised anything due to his security clearance ? Kushner contributed significantly to improved ME diplomatic relations which are now deteriorating under Biden with his attempted reacharounds to Iran.

What Security Clearance did Navy Ensign drug addict Hunter receive ? What did his SF-86 look like ?...no mention of that in the msm.
Hunter used the same DC lawyer (Abbe Lowe) for several issues that Kushner used for his security clearance issue.
Who got Hunter the waivers (age & prior drug record) he needed to get his bogus PAO Navy Commission ?

What product or service did the Biden family provide ? How did the money flow, to who, how was it accounted for & taxed ? How were the loans secured & collateralized ? Have any loan repayments started yet ?
We found out about Manafort, we need to find out about the Bidens.

https://fortune.com/2021/02/03/ivanka-t ... ite-house/
Ivanka and Jared took a massive income hit in their final year at the White House

BY SOPHIE ALEXANDER, BILL ALLISON AND BLOOMBERG
February 3, 2021

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner reported as much as $120 million in income for 2020 in their final financial disclosure forms as White House advisers, a more than 20% drop from what they reported a year ago.

The couple, both of whom waived government salaries, said they had income of at least $23.8 million and as much as $120 million during 2020 and the first 20 days of 2021. That compares to the figure of as much as $156 million for the same period a year earlier. Officials are only required to disclose the value of their assets and their non-governmental income in broad ranges.

Overall, the disclosures suggest Trump and Kushner, though still extremely wealthy, lost ground or tread water economically during their controversial stints in her father’s administration. In 2017, shortly after joining the White House staff, they reported income of as much as $195 million, but that initial disclosure covered a longer period of time than the ones that followed.

The couple’s assets appreciated only modestly, if at all, over the last four years, during which the stock market climbed more than 60%. In their most recent disclosure, they listed assets worth between $206 million and $803 million, compared to a 2017 figure of between $241 million and $741 million. They listed assets worth between $203 million and $783 million last year.

The pair — scions of family real-estate empires — have extensive holdings in businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Kushner reported as much as $117 million in income, mostly from rent or royalties tied to residential and commercial properties he owns. He also reported $1.8 million from Westminster Management, the Kushner Company’s management firm for multifamily housing in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia & Tennessee.

Family Ties
Kushner’s disclosure shows he still holds a stake valued at between $25 million and $50 million in Cadre, the real estate technology company he co-founded. He had originally said he would divest from Cadre to eliminate a potential conflict of interest but never did.

Trump’s form disclosed her many ties to the family business, showing $1.5 million from her stake in the Trump International Hotel in Washington — down from about $4 million a year earlier — and another $1.5 million from several limited liability companies. Like her father, she also has a pension with the Screen Actors Guild due to her appearances on “The Apprentice.”

The form also lists Trump’s many trademarks and licensing contracts for her fashion, home goods and other businesses, but those brought in as little as $0 or up to $200. She shut down her eponymous fashion line in 2018 after retailers like Nordstrom dropped it.

The couple listed artwork valued from between $5 million and $25 million. Most of the couple’s debt comes from Kushner, who holds credit lines jointly with his father, Charles Kushner.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm Do you think Kushner still has any influence inside the govt ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: You believe in a "Deep State"....but don't know the answer to this question?

Come on. This is flat out trolling, especially for a guy who worked his influence and connections after he left .gov service. I have NO problem with you doing that, btw.

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm What product or service did the Biden family provide ? How did the money flow, to who, how was it accounted for & taxed ? How were the loans secured & collateralized ? Have any loan repayments started yet ?
We found out about Manafort, we need to find out about the Bidens.
Ask Bill Barr. He had the report, my man.

All arrows for so many of your complaint and questions point to Billy. Blame him. (you won't)

You don't care about Biden family corruption, right? Please tell me that "yes, I don't care".
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:36 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm Do you think Kushner still has any influence inside the govt ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: You believe in a "Deep State"....but don't know the answer to this question?

Come on. This is flat out trolling, especially for a guy who worked his influence and connections after he left .gov service. I have NO problem with you doing that, btw.
Given the leaks that came out during the Trump Presidency & the obstruction in granting them security clearances, I conclude that they have only enemies within the career govt bureaucracy. They would have no allies among the Biden admin political appointees.

imho -- Jared & Ivanka were a net plus. They were wealthy going in & made less than they would have had they stayed out.
They were a moderating influence who (among many others) helped keep Trump within the guard rails.
They helped do some good things & probably helped Trump from doing some real damage.
If there was bad stuff (specifics) they would have leaked or we'd know about it, in detail, by now.
It's never occurred to you that maybe there's nothing for Barr to know.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:50 pm Given the leaks that came out during the Trump Presidency & the obstruction in granting them security clearances, I conclude that they have only enemies within the career govt bureaucracy & they would have no allies among the Biden admin political appointees.
Patently absurd, and you know it. This 'everyone hates Trump' stuff has to stop. The man is a coin-flip from getting reelected....

How many favors and how much pork was handed out in Trump's 3 massive pre-Covid bills alone, OS? And you're here, playing dumb, pretending no one owes the Trump family any favors, and Kush made zero connections in his four years of work? :lol: GTFOH with this silliness. You're spooling me up.
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm imho -- Jared & Ivanka were a net plus. They were wealthy going in & made less than they would have had they stayed out.
You have no clue on this count. No one does.
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm If there was bad stuff (specifics) they'd have leaked & we'd know about it, in detail, by now.
We already heard, OS. None of it was illegal, as we keep telling you. Just unethical.

The ONLY group who is alleging illegal family behavior, naturally, is TeamTinFoilHat.....and their allegations ONLY apply to Hunter.

....just a coincidence, naturally. :roll:

The discussion is about ethics with Kush and Trump while he was in office....and parallels with Hunter and Biden.

Thank you for answering my question. Obviously you don't actually care about Hunter's unethical goings-on, and are just horsing around. Which is fine.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:01 pm We already heard, OS. None of it was illegal, as we keep telling you. Just unethical.
What specifically did Javanka do while in unpaid govt service that was illegal or unethical ?
It was impossible to divest completely without dissolving their companies & stranding partners, employees or investors.
They resigned from BoD's & remained as passive partners or shareholders.
It's impossible to not trade on contacts made while in govt service.
If your smarter brother is elected Governor, will you remove the family name from the label & force him to sell his stake in the company ?
...it would be impossible to expect you to stop advising him.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:22 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:01 pm We already heard, OS. None of it was illegal, as we keep telling you. Just unethical.
What specifically did Javanka do while in unpaid govt service that was illegal or unethical ?
It was impossible to divest completely without dissolving their companies & stranding partners, employees or investors.
They resigned from BoD's & remained as passive partners or shareholders.
It's impossible to not trade on contacts made while in govt service.
If your smarter brother is elected Governor, will you remove the family name from the label & force him to sell his stake in the company ?
...it would be impossible to expect you to stop advising him.
It’s called a blind trust slappy.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”