Voting

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Voting

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:07 am
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:22 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:50 pm
No. He wants his team to win. Not at all the same thing.

If he thought more voting would help get the outcomes he wants? He'd be on here lecturing us about the importance of voter access.
Yes he does. Analysis has shown that when less of the other people vote ‘his team’ wins. I have not seem him suggest any system that results in more people voting. With all the real problems facing voters, Old Soldier wants to focus on something that history has shown isn’t a real problem. Yeah someone was delivering some ballots in Bridgeport, CT….notice he never mentions the Republicans committing voter fraud and the people that do are Red Blooded Americans. 🇺🇸

He has gotten this far by dealing with people that are stupid or let him slide. It is what it is…Old Salt and people like Old Salt want to maintain the old way of life in this country. I don’t blame him. It has happened with each and every empire. Life is good at the top. Let’s get back to the good old days when there was less competition and folks like Old Salt were able to jump to the front of the line….now it’s “they aren’t doing it the right way”. Liars and frauds.
I've been trying to tell you how, but you both refuse to consider using REAL ID data because it better serves your agenda not to.

How do CT & CO currently verify that every registered voter is a US citizen & who they claim to be ?
TSA already does that via REAL ID data matching. Election officials can do the same.
ggaslamp understands how REAL ID AVR works. Hire him to implement it in CO.
For CT - hire Wanda in Bridgeport to do it, she's looking for a new job.
There is no electronic verification in CT at a polling location. You need to produce your Drivers License/or Real ID and poll worker checks you off on a sheet of paper containing registered voters and hands you a ballot
The object is to make sure nobody has already voted in your place. It doesn’t necessarily prove who you are. It matches an ID to an address, not a person. Old Suppressor and people like him are just that… vote suppressors.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/r ... oter-fraud
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Wanda.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:03 am
old salt wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:51 am :lol: ...pay attention Mr Literal.
YOU have to be there in person, because YOU will be boarding the aircraft.
You've already been pre-screened & determined not to be a threat.
Oh, I'm paying attention. You aren't. I'll help.

Voting official: cannot see you, cannot ask questions.
TSA official: can see you, can ask questions

Voting official: cannot check your RealID...because they don't have it with the ballot. It's at home, with you.
TSA official: can check your RealID..and won't let you on the plane without it.

Please. Keep telling the forum you think these are the same.
That's odd...you ran away from this part.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:25 am The object is to make sure nobody has already voted in your place. It doesn’t necessarily prove who you are. It matches an ID to an address, not a person. Old Suppressor and people like him are just that… vote suppressors.

Exactly the purpose for showing ID in CT when you arrive to cast a ballot. Likely true in most other states as well.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:45 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:25 am The object is to make sure nobody has already voted in your place. It doesn’t necessarily prove who you are. It matches an ID to an address, not a person. Old Suppressor and people like him are just that… vote suppressors.

Exactly the purpose for showing ID in CT when you arrive to cast a ballot. Likely true in most other states as well.
Gaslighting. He wouldn't be wasting his time with this stuff if we weren't online.....trolling.

He knows our elections are fine. The only people who don't are mouth-breathing TinFoilHat wearing morons.

My fave story of this whole election thing, aside from the GA election officials pulling $150 Million from Giuliani for doing the same gaslighting OS is doing here, is the AZ TeamTinFoil member who became an election official....and found, to his shock and horror, that TeamTinFoilHat immediately thought he was "in on the conspiracy".

:lol: Wait? You mean no matter what happens, and what facts emerge, "it's a conspiracy"?
Typical Lax Dad

Old Salt and people like him want a reason to question if person is who they say they are to have an excuse to turn them away. I got real ID years ago but I actually know people that don’t have a copy of their birth certificate.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:11 pm

Gaslighting. He wouldn't be wasting his time with this stuff if we weren't online.....trolling.

He knows our elections are fine. The only people who don't are mouth-breathing TinFoilHat wearing morons.

My fave story of this whole election thing, aside from the GA election officials pulling $150 Million from Giuliani for doing the same gaslighting OS is doing here, is the AZ TeamTinFoil member who became an election official....and found, to his shock and horror, that TeamTinFoilHat immediately thought he was "in on the conspiracy".

:lol: Wait? You mean no matter what happens, and what facts emerge, "it's a conspiracy"?
Is that the same kind of gaslighting that you just did?, asking for a friend. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:05 pm

Is that the same kind of gaslighting that you just did?, asking for a friend. ;)
Yep! Guilty!

Made the point, did it not? Turns out that yes, our current systems works just fine, and there's no need for in person only, ID in hand voting.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:52 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:05 pm

Yep! Guilty!

Made the point, did it not? Turns out that yes, our current systems works just fine, and there's no need for in person only, ID in hand voting.
These people agree:

“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

If he thought more voting would help get the outcomes he wants? He'd be on here lecturing us about the importance of voter access.
Yes he does. Analysis has shown that when less of the other people vote ‘his team’ wins. I have not seem him suggest any system that results in more people voting. With all the real problems facing voters, Old Soldier wants to focus on something that history has shown isn’t a real problem. Yeah someone was delivering some ballots in Bridgeport, CT….notice he never mentions the Republicans committing voter fraud and the people that do are Red Blooded Americans. 🇺🇸

He has gotten this far by dealing with people that are stupid or let him slide. It is what it is…Old Salt and people like Old Salt want to maintain the old way of life in this country. I don’t blame him. It has happened with each and every empire. Life is good at the top. Let’s get back to the good old days when there was less competition and folks like Old Salt were able to jump to the front of the line….now it’s “they aren’t doing it the right way”. Liars and frauds.
I've been trying to tell you how, but you both refuse to consider using REAL ID data because it better serves your agenda not to.

How do CT & CO currently verify that every registered voter is a US citizen & who they claim to be ?
TSA already does that via REAL ID data matching. Election officials can do the same.
There is no electronic verification in CT at a polling location. You need to produce your Drivers License/or Real ID and poll worker checks you off on a sheet of paper containing registered voters and hands you a ballot
Don't need an electronic verification if voting in person & the voter presents a REAL ID to the poll worker.

Electronic verification could be used for absentee & voting by mail.

It's too arduous for CO voters to go to a polling place to vote in person.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:18 pm

Don't need an electronic verification if voting in person & the voter presents a REAL ID to the poll worker.

Electronic verification could be used for absentee & voting by mail.

It's too arduous for CO voters to go to a polling place to vote in person.
This must be old Wanda

“I wish you would!”
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

I vote 3x in every election. My 2 voting age children live at our residence. When they go to vote I send them with an example ballot with the candidates and issues that I "recommend" they vote for. It's a beautiful thing! Unfortunately "our" Presidential vote does not count since we live in Maryland and the Democratic candidate always runs away with it. Hopefully our votes for Larry Hogan this fall, who is running for a senate seat, will mean something. Nothing illegal about that, right?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

KI Dock Bar wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:04 pm I vote 3x in every election. My 2 voting age children live at our residence. When they go to vote I send them with an example ballot with the candidates and issues that I "recommend" they vote for. It's a beautiful thing! Unfortunately "our" Presidential vote does not count since we live in Maryland and the Democratic candidate always runs away with it. Hopefully our votes for Larry Hogan this fall, who is running for a senate seat, will mean something. Nothing illegal about that, right?
:D I wonder at what point they vote for whoever the heck they want, perhaps outvoting you...maybe they already do and are just humoring you ;) :shock:

Hogan, in any other time, would be a great 'moderate-right' choice...unfortunately, these are times in which the Dems need a stretch of solid control in order to balance out a lot of important issues that have 60+% approval for but will go the other way if the GOP is in control with Trump at the helm.
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:09 pm
KI Dock Bar wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:04 pm I vote 3x in every election. My 2 voting age children live at our residence. When they go to vote I send them with an example ballot with the candidates and issues that I "recommend" they vote for. It's a beautiful thing! Unfortunately "our" Presidential vote does not count since we live in Maryland and the Democratic candidate always runs away with it. Hopefully our votes for Larry Hogan this fall, who is running for a senate seat, will mean something. Nothing illegal about that, right?
:D I wonder at what point they vote for whoever the heck they want, perhaps outvoting you...maybe they already do and are just humoring you ;) :shock:

Hogan, in any other time, would be a great 'moderate-right' choice...unfortunately, these are times in which the Dems need a stretch of solid control in order to balance out a lot of important issues that have 60+% approval for but will go the other way if the GOP is in control with Trump at the helm.
Yea, maybe they deviate from the game plan, but it sure makes me feel good that my adopted bi-racial children who both have black birthfathers don't think that they should vote for the democratic candidate cause Joe Biden thinks that "if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black!"
a fan

Post by a fan »

Not only is that legal, that's ENCOURAGED.

In Maryland, if you turn in three ballots, you get a free coupon good for a crab cake from Phillips!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

KI Dock Bar wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:09 pm

Yea, maybe they deviate from the game plan, but it sure makes me feel good that my adopted bi-racial children who both have black birthfathers don't think that they should vote for the democratic candidate cause Joe Biden thinks that "if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black!"
yeah, maybe they do or they don't...how old are these youngsters anyway?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:30 pm

In Maryland, if you turn in three ballots, you get a free coupon good for a crab cake from Phillips!
Vote early, vote often...would be great to get a crab cake...except Phillips was caught importing 'blue crab' from Thailand...go to Faidleys for great crab cakes.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:42 pm

Vote early, vote often...would be great to get a crab cake...except Phillips was caught importing 'blue crab' from Thailand...go to Faidleys for great crab cakes.
Sorry, you have to vote FOUR times via absenteed to get Faidleys. ;)
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:28 pm

Y'all are on the wrong side of the Bay Bridge. Over here we go to Harris Crab House for crab cakes. I actually saw Donald Rumsfield there about 20 year ago when he was serving our nation as the Secretary of Defense. I tipped my baseball cap to him, which of course had the American flag on it!
a fan

Post by a fan »

KI Dock Bar wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:23 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:28 pm

Y'all are on the wrong side of the Bay Bridge.
Understatement. I'm in Colorado.

Thanks for the tip on Harris House!

Return to “POLITICS”