Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by youthathletics »

ToastDunk wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:53 pm
a fan wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:02 pm Been outside with the chainsaw for the past 5-6 hours just cutting and trimming limbs/trees around the yard and thinking about all that has been going on these past few months. Recent George Floyd killing, CV-19, Politics, new Space X launch, considering a new career....and the George Floyd issue kept popping back in the lead.

After more reflection from my morning post, to all the black men and women on this board.....I am sorry; and only wish there was something more I could do.
Here's a small something if you're interested, YA, helping my distiller friend recover from the fire damages.....

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-a-be ... IPqKK4PknA
Thanks for sharing Fan. My wife is a first responder and we’ve made rounds to Litchfield Distillery and SONO 420 Distillery picking up sanitizer for her EMS crew. And me as an avid whiskey fan have been doing my part to support the efforts of our local distilleries through purchases. I’m making my contribution to your buddy now.
Consider it done afan.

And I agree Toast Dunk...#buylocal I have not purchased take out anywhere outside of my surrounding zip code. Unfortunately the only distillery of whiskey near me is over an hour or so one way.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:55 pm The Democrats’ young pioneer enforcement brigade Antifa doing everything in its power tonight to hand the election to Trump! Also, celebrities are raising money to bail out the ‘white supremists’ who invaded Minneapolis last night.

I’m predicting at least 8 cities will burn this evening. Great job, race baiters!

“Also if ur on board with mass street protests and riots right now, including in locations still considered pandemic "hot spots," and at which no "social distancing" is remotely possible, then obviously your "STAY HOME" rhetoric for the past several months was entirely phony”. Thx.

Proof the trouble makers are Antifa if you please ...

Brook: feel free to bury your head in the sand. I get it. It’s safer there.

But anyone with a pulse can see what’s going on across America let alone your hood. And it spells ultimate doom for the Democratic Party. You cooked this, now eat it.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ilhan-oma ... inneapolis
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Re: Racism in America? How About Racism on Fanlax?

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

a fan wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:08 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:28 pm Our nation should be embarrassed to have a person like Donald Trump serving as president. His presidency, and the white supremacist racism it fosters, will leave an indelible stain on our nation’s history. That Trump has so many supporters on this forum, is a disturbing reflection on this community.

DocBarrister
Calling everyone who supports Trump a racist is offensive, and wrong, Doc.

Nonsense like this makes things worse, and you know it. Stop doing it....
van jones- went to yale, must be smart right?

then makes a racist comment about an entire color of people: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/2 ... newday.cnn

see? we're not all the same. at least that's what he says.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm

But anyone with a pulse can see what’s going on across America let alone your hood. And it spells ultimate doom for the Democratic Party. You cooked this, now eat it.

Ok. So one person endorses the group but how is that proof that the Democrats are supporting anarchists who would remove their jobs?

Oh by the way, thanks for "proving" that outsiders are involved in Twin Cities violence.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
calourie

Post by calourie »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:55 pm The Democrats’ young pioneer enforcement brigade Antifa doing everything in its power tonight to hand the election to Trump! Also, celebrities are raising money to bail out the ‘white supremists’ who invaded Minneapolis last night.

I’m predicting at least 8 cities will burn this evening. Great job, race baiters!

“Also if ur on board with mass street protests and riots right now, including in locations still considered pandemic "hot spots," and at which no "social distancing" is remotely possible, then obviously your "STAY HOME" rhetoric for the past several months was entirely phony”. Thx.
Just another pointless diatribe having very little to do with anything other than your world view PB, which for some reason includes a need to try to diminish and ridicule all those who don't agree with you politically while claiming perfection in the understanding of how one should think about and behave regarding the current complex issues plaguing our country. Absolute drivel and useless to anyone other than those who happen to agree with you and are looking for a mutuality of outlook.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:43 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:28 pm Our nation should be embarrassed to have a person like Donald Trump serving as president. His presidency, and the white supremacist racism it fosters, will leave an indelible stain on our nation’s history. That Trump has so many supporters on this forum, is a disturbing reflection on this community.

DocBarrister

then makes a racist comment about an entire color of people: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/2 ... newday.cnn

101 years ago

You still plan on going to west 4th street hoops court in NYC or the Dome in Baltimore and yelling the N-word at guys playing? I’ll meet you. Let me know.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad

This guy’s first amendment right was violated. He should sue....he’s teacher gym I believe.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wr ... aboolafeed
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Proof the trouble makers are Antifa if you please ...

Bring hockey sticks as weapons ? She obviously hasn't priced them lately.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm
You still plan on going to west 4th street hoops court in NYC or the Dome in Baltimore and yelling the N-word at guys playing? I’ll meet you. Let me know.

Please be sure to record all the proceedings - this is something I wanna see. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Please be sure to record all the proceedings - this is something I wanna see. :lol:
He is the same guy that said a property manager that told a prospective Indian couple that there were no vacancies when there were wasn’t practicing racism. Even when the the property manager told the next couple there were vacancies but she won’t rent to the Indians because they bring roaches and bugs and won’t kill them because of their religion. He said she may have had good reason...never mind what the law says. Laws are too liberal.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:32 pm

He is the same guy that said a property manager that told a prospective Indian couple that there were no vacancies when there were wasn’t practicing racism. Even when the the property manager told the next couple there were vacancies but she won’t rent to the Indians because they bring roaches and bugs and won’t kill them because of their religion. He said she may have had good reason...never mind what the law says. Laws are too liberal.

PB sure has given us a lots of laughs in his unending quest to make righties all look like a bunch of dummies. :lol:

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister

"entire color of people"?
What does that even mean?

What do you actually disagree with that Van Jones said?
It's a long piece, what part actually bothered you to point of calling it "racist"?
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:39 pm

PB sure has given us a lots of laughs in his unending quest to make righties all look like a bunch of dummies. :lol:
It was old blue eyes...chairman of the board.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:40 pm

DocBarrister

"entire color of people"?
What does that even mean?

What do you actually disagree with that Van Jones said?
It's a long piece, what part actually bothered you to point of calling it "racist"?
Van’s recently divorced. His ex wife is part of the Jimmy Carter family I believe. They have two kids...but he actually “could” be racist. I know two interracial couples in particular where in one instance the husband is racist and in the other the wife is. They make exceptions. Nothing in Van’s statement suggested to me that he is “racist”. Would have been hard for Van to have the professional success that he has had, if that were the case.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Yeah I have no idea what you guys are even referring to.

Meanwhile, Democrats are burning down American cities this evening. That should play well in November. Have fun cleaning up the mess tomorrow and every other day. Nashville’s feckless Democrat mayor allowed a courthouse to go up in flames this evening.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Meanwhile, Democrats are burning down American cities this evening. That should play well in November. Have fun cleaning up the mess tomorrow and every other day. Nashville’s feckless Democrat mayor allowed a courthouse to go up in flames this evening.

Yup, PB's Democrat Derangement Syndrome is full display.

Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:47 pm

My life won’t be any different no matter who is in the White House. We good.
Typical Lax Dad

Return to “POLITICS”