BARR

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
calourie

Re: BARR

Post by calourie »

How soon until we hear from Mueller in front of Congress ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Starr did. Seems there's no excuse for that not happening.
old salt

Post by old salt »

calourie wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:33 pm How soon until we hear from Mueller in front of Congress ?
I thought I saw Nadler say he was shooting for May 15 or 13, I don't recall which.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:30 am
CU88 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 am Hillary Clinton- Questioned for 14 hours and did not flinch.

William Barr- Questioned for 6 hours, cried, took his ball, and went home.

So true.
ANd yet.......couldn't beat tRump. A few years later......is Senk railing on the Democrats over at the Young Turks? Oh, back to TAATS watch, because Hillaryouse can't contain herself and will be running. While not staying at MY house....she was close enough to "li$ten too"
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Why would Barr come back into government service, putting his reputation at risk, to work for someone like Trump ?

I think we may have heard the answer in one of his replies to Senators yesterday :

" The job of the Justice Department is now over. Everyone can decide for themselves. There's an election in 18 months. That's a very democratic process. But, we're out of it. We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon. "

I think our intelligence services should be included in his statement.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm Why would Barr come back into government service, putting his reputation at risk, to work for someone like Trump ?

I think we may have heard the answer in one of his replies to Senators yesterday :

" The job of the Justice Department is now over. Everyone can decide for themselves. There's an election in 18 months. That's a very democratic process. But, we're out of it. We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon. "

Let me guess: what he means is, we have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon AFTER they go after the Deep State?

"That's different", right? We must punish Trump's invented enemies first. And THEN we'll stop doing it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:48 pm
old salt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm Why would Barr come back into government service, putting his reputation at risk, to work for someone like Trump ?

Let me guess: what he means is, we have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon AFTER they go after the Deep State?

"That's different", right? We must punish Trump's invented enemies first. And THEN we'll stop doing it.
It's not political to hold the officials in your own Dept accountable. They have protections. What are you afraid of finding out ?

Do you have a problem with what the DoJ IG already found ?
Last edited by old salt on Thu May 02, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:48 pm

INVENTED ENEMIES? You have been paying attention haven't you. Brennan, Clapper, Strok, the Ohrs, McCabe, Comey, Schiff, CNN, MSNBC, The NYTimes, WAPO, Nadler, Mueller and his 19 democrat prosecutors and 2800 subpoenas. All fiction eh?

You're in for an interesting few months.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

New CNN Poll

69% of Americans want an investigation into the investigation.

Whoopsie

https://pjmedia.com/trending/cnn-poll-o ... -of-trump/
Last edited by 6ftstick on Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: There's your answer. We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon AFTER they go after the Deep State.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:55 pm New CNN Poll

69% of Americans want an investigation into the investigation.

Whoopsie
Yes. Let's keep all this in the news all the way until the election. Put all those investigators on the stand, so they can go over all the cr*p Trump did, and go over his finances and other things.

Works for me.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm :lol: There's your answer. We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon AFTER they go after the Deep State.
How do you stop it from happening if you don't know how it happened or prove it to people like you who don't believe that it DID happen?
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 pm NVENTED ENEMIES? You have been paying attention haven't you. Brennan, Clapper, Strok, the Ohrs, McCabe, Comey, Schiff, CNN, MSNBC, The NYTimes, WAPO, Nadler, Mueller and his 19 democrat prosecutors and 2800 subpoenas. All fiction eh?
What did they do to him? Outside of clearing him of "collusion", to use your parlance?

Those people you just listed investigated and cleared Trump of illegalities, remember?

But sure, go ahead and explain how they are his enemies. And better yet, what they did.

On the other hand those are the same people that kept Hillary in the news long enough to get her to drop to the point where she lost the election.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 pm How do you stop it from happening if you don't know how it happened or prove it to people like you who don't believe that it DID happen?
You don't know if it happened at all.

What happens if they come back and find that no one broke any laws? Will you turn your tinfoil hat in, and admit you were wrong?

:lol: Nope. Not a chance.

And who is going to investigate? Remember, the entire Deep State is on it according to you and old salt. So who do you trust?

Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime. Remember that, right?

"This is different".
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm :lol: There's your answer. We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon AFTER they go after the Deep State.
Did Barr call for a SC or any extraordinary investigation ? No. He's just referencing existing IG & US Atty investigations already underway, & doing an internal review of what was already done by his Dept.

How many extra millions in funding for his investigations has Barr requested ? How many lawyers & FBI agents has he hired or detailed for this investigation, which you fear so much ?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:00 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 pm NVENTED ENEMIES? You have been paying attention haven't you. Brennan, Clapper, Strok, the Ohrs, McCabe, Comey, Schiff, CNN, MSNBC, The NYTimes, WAPO, Nadler, Mueller and his 19 democrat prosecutors and 2800 subpoenas. All fiction eh?
What did they do to him? Outside of clearing him of "collusion", to use your parlance?

Those people you just listed investigated and cleared Trump of illegalities, remember?

But sure, go ahead and explain how they are his enemies. And better yet, what they did.

On the other hand those are the same people that kept Hillary in the news long enough to get her to drop to the point where she lost the election.
AFTER 2 FKN YEARS of constant harassment. Jezzus H Christ. Like this whole hoax hasn't had an effect on everything and everyone.
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: The last two years?

The last two years were brought to you by Trump's hand picked Rosenstein, remember? He appointed Mueller two years ago, remember? Not a Dem. Not a "deep state-r". Not Rachel Maddow.

Rosenstein, Trump's guy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Did Barr call for a SC or any extraordinary investigation ? No. He's just referencing existing IG & US Atty investigations already underway, & doing an internal review of what was already done by his Dept.

How many extra millions in funding for his investigations has Barr requested ? How many lawyers & FBI agents has he hired or detailed for this investigation, which you fear so much ?
So now you're saying that both Barr and you are okay with all the Russian investigations right up until Mueller was appointed? When the "extraordinary investigation" started?

That's a total 180 for you. Do I have this right?

I can say with total confidence that that's not what Barr meant....but if that's your interpretation, ok.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:12 pm :lol: The last two years?

The last two years were brought to you by Trump's hand picked Rosenstein, remember? He appointed Mueller two years ago, remember? Not a Dem. Not a "deep state-r". Not Rachel Maddow.

Rosenstein, Trump's guy.
SO it's a crime (obstruction) to fire the person you hired? So confused......this law thing Surer is harrddD
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Return to “POLITICS”