Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:12 pm I also can't find any proof that the 9/11 hijackers were registered to vote. Anyone have any facts to back that up?
Facts are for losers.
njbill

Post by njbill »

They were all registered as Dems and voted for Hillary (Senate).
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:52 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 pm

You mean like this: at least eight of the 19 foreign-national September 11 hijackers had registered to vote in either Florida or Virginia.
Woowwweee. Someone posted it on the internet. It must be true. I mean, obviously it's true.

Here's one for you. "Pete Brown is registered to vote in 10 States".

It's true, man. I read it on the internet.

Here's a question for you and your fellow FoxNation Fudpuckers: there are 22 States that are under complete Republican control in 2019. Governor, and both Houses. This includes your Florida.

How come they haven't fixed this vast conspiracy of yours? Did they forget? After all, the fraud is widespread, and you are sure----you read it on the internet, so this must be true----the fraudulent voters all vote Democrat.

So what's your reasoning here? Why haven't they fixed the problem.

And your own Florida? Not only do they allow absentee ballots ... they allow people to register to vote online. The State has NO WAY of knowing who is registering to vote. But it's all cool, right?

:roll: This is so stupid. Why are you falling for this?
more important ....and I know you agree.......it's what google will NOT allow you to even FIND on the interweb. (contacted them about why my Tulsi Gabbard's email were NOT going to my primary....to spam. No "not spam" function in her emails. Oh yup, forwarded and is being used as more and more evidence that googles and all it's nerd alogorythms manipulate. )
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:51 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:39 pm All the things you listed - blood, hair, cuts, etc...those are called facts. But you know that. ;)

You mean like this: at least eight of the 19 foreign-national September 11 hijackers had registered to vote in either Florida or Virginia.

Also, Tammany Hall is a figment of your historical imagination. Couldn't happen today, doesn't happen today! No Sirree.
I was going to ask for a link to your quote...found it. https://www.city-journal.org/html/how-s ... 12824.html

If he was writing a term paper, the author would have gotten an F right out of the gate....same statement you quoted, but nothing to support that claim.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB119397034443880150

Ummm, I thought we trusted journalism?!?! I am so confused! Am I allowed to source the WSJ like you source Vox? Please explain the rules! Cause it says here in that tin-foil hat Wall Street Journal that the Justice Department found that 8 of the 9/11 hijackers were registered to vote in the US.

(btw, you guys sure are passionate that no voter fraud exists in the US...almost like it might make the rest of your positions less serious or something)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Woowwweee. Someone posted it on the internet. It must be true. I mean, obviously it's true.

Here's a question for you and your fellow FoxNation Fudpuckers: there are 22 States that are under complete Republican control in 2019. Governor, and both Houses. This includes your Florida.

How come they haven't fixed this vast conspiracy of yours? Did they forget? After all, the fraud is widespread, and you are sure----you read it on the internet, so this must be true----the fraudulent voters all vote Democrat.

And your own Florida? Not only do they allow absentee ballots ... they allow people to register to vote online. The State has NO WAY of knowing who is registering to vote. But it's all cool, right?

See above post...also, can you explain the rules here? Am I allowed to source quote the Wall Street Journal or are they too mired in partisan right wing smear attempts?!? I just don't understand the rules of this game. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 pm

See above post...also, can you explain the rules here? Am I allowed to source quote the Wall Street Journal or are they too mired in partisan right wing smear attempts?!? I just don't understand the rules of this game. :lol:
Was that WSJ Opinion?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Was that WSJ Opinion?

You may be interested to know that the author John Fund wrote a book which has been republished now two times on the subject, and his book (which I highly recommend) is equally critical of Republicans as it is of Democrats.

Buy it and thank me later, but only after you get depressed how awful our voting systems are:

https://www.amazon.com/Stealing-Electio ... 1594030618
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 pm See above post...also, can you explain the rules here? Am I allowed to source quote the Wall Street Journal or are they too mired in partisan right wing smear attempts?!? I just don't understand the rules of this game. :lol:
"It has been proven to be yet another internet hoax. None of the 9/11 hijackers were registered to vote."

There you go.

Your boy John Fund has not given any corroborating evidence to his claim. And again---who cares about registrations? Is the issue "registration fraud"??

No. It's "voter fraud". Why would I care if the 9/11 terrorists registered to vote?

BTW, what's Fund's biggest criticism of the security of our voting process? That's right....absentee ballot.

Odd, you didn't answer my question. If this is such a big deal, why haven't the Republican controlled States "fixed the problems, and eliminated absentee ballot programs?
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:20 pm

You didn’t answer the question

Was that WSJ Opinion?

You may be interested to know that the author John Fund wrote a book which has been republished now two times on the subject, and his book (which I highly recommend) is equally critical of Republicans as it is of Democrats.

Buy it and thank me later, but only after you get depressed how awful our voting systems are:

https://www.amazon.com/Stealing-Electio ... 1594030618
You didn’t answer the question

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/ ... commission
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I haven’t seen Fund since his mother-daughter caper. How’s he doing?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:45 pm
Your boy John Fund has not given any corroborating evidence to his claim. And again---who cares about registrations? Is the issue "registration fraud"??

I thought we believed the media, no? The media is a white steed, correct? They'd surely correct errors years after a post? Or is there an exception for conservative journos?

Again, dazed and confused 'bout these rules.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trinity wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am I haven’t seen Fund since his mother-daughter caper. How’s he doing?

Trinity prefers People Magazine, folks.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:46 pm You didn’t answer the question

Pimply Russian teen wasting time in an Internet cafe on Tvrskaya Street make a few mean memes about Hillary, and Democrats in America cry 'election fraud'. Serious folks these HRC people are. :lol:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:08 am
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:45 pm

I thought we believed the media, no? The media is a white steed, correct? They'd surely correct errors years after a post? Or is there an exception for conservative journos?

Again, dazed and confused 'bout these rules.
“federal prosecutors indicted far more people for violations of the nation’s migratory-bird laws than for election fraud."
A former Wall Street Journal editorial writer, John Fund, now at National Review, also rang alarms. Fund’s books include the heated Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy. He focuses on Democrats, he explains in that book, not for partisan reasons but because “Republican base voters are middle-class and not easily induced to commit fraud.” Fund claims that eight of the 19 hijackers on September 11, 2001, were registered to vote, but he offers no corroborating evidence, and a later study found the claim highly unlikely. Fund’s book does include some genuine examples of election misconduct. Generally these involve absentee ballots — the most susceptible to manipulation by candidates or their backers. Rarely do they involve in-person impersonation.
Check, your move. ;)

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/ ... witch-hunt
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:46 pm You didn’t answer the question

Pimply Russian teen wasting time in an Internet cafe on Tvrskaya Street make a few mean memes about Hillary, and Democrats in America cry 'election fraud'. Serious folks these HRC people are. :lol:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictm ... d=61147180

In case Audio / Visual is better for you:

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Does the Democrat faxlan squad here have any examples of one (I will take even ONE) American voter who changed their vote based on mean Russian teen memes from 2016? I'll take one voter whose mind was changed because a Russian teen came up with a nasty meme directed at Hillary.

If you find that one unicorn guy/gal voter, I'll happily change my preferred tune that Hillary lost because she's an entirely corrupt human being (see her book about women who changed the world but neglects to include Maggie Thatcher because Maggie didn't buy into identity politics, because narrative baby!) and also she elected to avoid Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania which turned out sorta bad for her (and you).

:lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:05 am Does the Democrat faxlan squad here have any examples of one (I will take even ONE) American voter who changed their vote based on mean Russian teen memes from 2016? I'll take one voter whose mind was changed because a Russian teen came up with a nasty meme directed at Hillary.

If you find that one unicorn guy/gal voter, I'll happily change my preferred tune that Hillary lost because she's an entirely corrupt human being (see her book about women who changed the world but neglects to include Maggie Thatcher because Maggie didn't buy into identity politics, because narrative baby!) and also she elected to avoid Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania which turned out sorta bad for her (and you).

Not voting is good enough... :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:38 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:05 am Does the Democrat faxlan squad here have any examples of one (I will take even ONE) American voter who changed their vote based on mean Russian teen memes from 2016? I'll take one voter whose mind was changed because a Russian teen came up with a nasty meme directed at Hillary.

Not voting is good enough... :lol: :lol:
You don't seem to understand TLD, PB is the prime example of someone who obviously bought into all sorts of BS propaganda being spread online, at a minimum exacerbated by the Russian troll farms and bots. :D

Of course, he was probably going to vote for 'strong man' Trump no matter what.

PB, you are, of course correct that HRC was a flawed candidate, with her flaws muting righteous revulsion from Trump. The lack of energy for her did cost her the election by that narrow margin in a few states.

Yup, the Russians played that fiddle big time, Comey's involvement fed into the anti-HRC narrative, but I'd argue that her coziness with Wall Street/ Bill's huge speaking fees, her obvious BS about the server, the sense of entitlement, all were of her own (and Bill's) doing. So, too Bill's sexual behaviors muted revulsion at Trump's.

A better candidate would have won, absent any of these factors, but certainly her own flaws were major contributors to the narrow loss.

But none of that should keep us from being revulsed from Trump.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Keep moving the conversation, and avoiding direct challenges to your ridiculous assertions......
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:22 am

Keep moving the conversation, and avoiding direct challenges to your ridiculous assertions......

So, no examples. Got it. :roll:

Here I thought the Russkies gave cash to Wisconsin Dem voters to switch votes, wrote Joe Scarborough's monologues for 2 years touting Trump, bombarded dumb Americans with relentless propaganda which we are apparently too stupid to ward off, and last but not least, put an agent into the loathsome NRA (but we caught her! yay!). Mueller needed more time is all! Sentence first, trial last.

Return to “POLITICS”