All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Climate Change & The Environment

Post by CU88 »

Definitely interested in a transcript from the people who doctored a weather map
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:27 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:23 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:04 pm
foreverlax wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:45 am Who knew that our current UN ambassador is married to a coal billionaire....no wonder we have no presence globally when it comes to this issue.
Congratulations to Greta Thunberg, who just became the only white European that Trump has ever wanted to deport.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ho ... spartandhp I'm all for it. Maybe her return back to Sweden she can swim across the Atlantic. It is bad enough to be lectured by the chuckleheads here. You all folks are easy to not take seriously. When an angry 16 year old young skull full of mush wants to pee all over the worlds cornflakes... go back home young lady and learn something useful. It is so sad they brainwash them so young. :P
funny how women scare r's so much
I'm not an R so I would not know. :P Your kissing the arse of an angry 16 year old drama queen. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/201 ... ter-calls/ Did the little prima donna also declare us meat eaters guilty of ecocide as well... She is 16 years old... she has not learned enough in life to differentiate her arse from a hole in the ground. If either of my sons had attempted this stunt when they were 16 I would have gone up to the stage and dragged them off by their ear. If I had attempted this same stunt when I was 16, my mom would have dragged me off the stage by my ear. I remember 16, I thought I knew everything about how the world worked. I was blessed to have parents that reminded me all the time that at 16, I didn't know dicky doo. 16 year olds are much smarter today than we all were growing up. :roll:
Not being an "R" doesn't save you from being a cry baby who clearly hasn't learned much since he was 16. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:08 pm I wrote "likely", my friend. Simply pointing out that it's easy for you and I to talk about this stuff, when it's more likely a 16 year old will deal with consequences if we're wrong, and, for example, the problem is worse that we believe.

If I'm 16, I understand the anger she holds towards us geezers.

She is not alone in her generation or the one ahead of her.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Miss Greta has the right idea:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Our Miss Greta:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

The Department of Influence
The Department of Influence was created by the Western Values Project to document the revolving door between special interest lobbyists and political appointees at the Department of the Interior and to expose how that revolving door influences decisions made by the department.

Throughout the Trump administration, former industry lobbyists and representatives have been entrusted to oversee and make decisions impacting the same industries they once profited from. Unless the public holds them accountable, these political operatives can use their power in government to enrich their special interest and industry allies.

At Interior, this means people who once worked for oil, gas, and other special interests have the power to decide how, when, and where these corporate interests can access public lands. They’re putting all the power in the hands of corporations and special interests at the expense of hunters, anglers and other public lands users. The consequences of this one-sided approach will be grave for communities who rely on the outdoor economy.

The Department of Influence is meant to inform the public, policymakers and news media about the depth and breadth of these relationships and how they influence decisions made at the department.
This site is pretty interesting.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Heckuva couple image for yesterday and today....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

A system undergoing extreme dynamics while seeking thermodynamic equilibrium as heat energy is applied . Simple thermodynamic principle.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am
foreverlax wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:45 am Who knew that our current UN ambassador is married to a coal billionaire....no wonder we have no presence globally when it comes to this issue.
Congratulations to Greta Thunberg, who just became the only white European that Trump has ever wanted to deport.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ho ... spartandhp I'm all for it. Maybe her return back to Sweden she can swim across the Atlantic. It is bad enough to be lectured by the chuckleheads here. You all folks are easy to not take seriously. When an angry 16 year old young skull full of mush wants to pee all over the worlds cornflakes... go back home young lady and learn something useful. It is so sad they brainwash them so young. :P
I'm not an R so I would not know. :P Your kissing the arse of an angry 16 year old drama queen. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/201 ... ter-calls/ Did the little prima donna also declare us meat eaters guilty of ecocide as well... She is 16 years old... she has not learned enough in life to differentiate her arse from a hole in the ground. If either of my sons had attempted this stunt when they were 16 I would have gone up to the stage and dragged them off by their ear. If I had attempted this same stunt when I was 16, my mom would have dragged me off the stage by my ear. I remember 16, I thought I knew everything about how the world worked. I was blessed to have parents that reminded me all the time that at 16, I didn't know dicky doo. 16 year olds are much smarter today than we all were growing up. :roll:
Not being an "R" doesn't save you from being a cry baby who clearly hasn't learned much since he was 16. :roll:
Or that having a PhD does not save you from being a dumb arse...😤
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:28 am A system undergoing extreme dynamics while seeking thermodynamic equilibrium as heat energy is applied . Simple thermodynamic principle.
we live in a vacuum?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Only you two.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:17 amOnly you two.
I dont know how it relates to vacuums but I am pretty sure you suck... 8-)
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

At 16 I was doing in depth research on why 16 year old girls had the influence on me that they did. I guess at 16 you were factoring quadratic equations and doing in depth research as to just how dog gone smart you really were... ;)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 pm
At 16 I was doing in depth research on why 16 year old girls had the influence on me that they did. I guess at 16 you were factoring quadratic equations and doing in depth research as to just how dog gone smart you really were... ;)
I could multi-task. I had the effect of girls on me figured out before I turned 16.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:28 pm
I could multi-task. I had the effect of girls on me figured out before I turned 16.
Well played Doctor... well played. I wonder if this young woman has had the same opportunity? Her 16 years seem to be preoccupied with the imminent destruction of the planet. Too bad she has spent more time dealing with irrational fears than being a 16 year old girl.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:38 pm
Well played Doctor... well played. I wonder if this young woman has had the same opportunity? Her 16 years seem to be preoccupied with the imminent destruction of the planet. Too bad she has spent more time dealing with irrational fears than being a 16 year old girl.
She is a precocious young lady who will likely accomplish more in her life than either your or I have, or the two of us together.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:12 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:38 pm
She is a precocious young lady who will likely accomplish more in her life than either your or I have, or the two of us together.
She probably will. Fear can be an incredible motivator or a debilitating liability. The fact she sailed by herself across the Atlantic is pretty damn impressive.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Climate warming movement can NOT use technology , they HAVE to fly. And yet, they had big screens up anyway......duh....
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”