Religion in America

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Religion in America

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:33 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:17 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:13 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:41 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:48 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:14 pmYou might have accidentally stumbled across a brilliant idea. A Jeopardy style head to head match. Each party picks 3 players and Ken Jennings is the host. The losers cede the presidency to the winners. Nobody has to worry about illegals voting and trying to wrap their brains around the impossible concept of having to count ballots. :D
No need to worry about the 6 or 7 illegal immigrants trying to vote when the ex-president and a third of congress is willing to steal your vote directly from you. Along with lots of state and local reps.

God Bless America.
You can't even keep your tangents focused on point...😆
Well, neither can you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Try and stay focused I'm talking about your inability to stay on topic. :D
Your opinion, as usual, is INCORRECT. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
How is an opinion incorrect?? An opinion is merely a persons perspective on any given issue. I think you meant to say my opinion was misguided. I also think your opinions are equally as misguided. Opinions will always be subjective to how any person tends to interpret them. :D
There is a flat earth society. Are people who believe the earth is flat wrong or misguided?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:14 pmYou might have accidentally stumbled across a brilliant idea. A Jeopardy style head to head match. Each party picks 3 players and Ken Jennings is the host. The losers cede the presidency to the winners. Nobody has to worry about illegals voting and trying to wrap their brains around the impossible concept of having to count ballots. :D
No need to worry about the 6 or 7 illegal immigrants trying to vote when the ex-president and a third of congress is willing to steal your vote directly from you. Along with lots of state and local reps.

God Bless America.
Well, neither can you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your opinion, as usual, is INCORRECT. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
How is an opinion incorrect?? An opinion is merely a persons perspective on any given issue. I think you meant to say my opinion was misguided. I also think your opinions are equally as misguided. Opinions will always be subjective to how any person tends to interpret them. :D
Democritus: 'Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.'
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:18 pm

God Bless America.
Democritus: 'Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.'
Your opinion is wrong but that is just my opinion... :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

God Bless America.
You were worried about illegals voting. I was just pointing out what you should be more worried about in your little rant. Very on point, you're just unable to see it. But that's ok buddy. You can still have a treat.

Return to “POLITICS”