Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:09 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:46 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:27 am There have to be creditable dots to connect. Not seeing them here, except in the sense of "politicians are bad and on the make always and therefore Joe is bad and took money we can't find a trace of but we are sure exists." You sound a little crazy.
Hey seacoaster, who's a bigger "giant" for you these days?... Schiff or Dan Goldman?
This, I guess, is you being clever, right? High school stuff at best. Goldman is a pretty smart guy, but I suppose he’s no tech37, keyboard jockey of the right, posing as a moderate. Try contributing something.
"pretty smart guy"? Like Schiff he's a lying pos.
Sorry my post upset you.
Your posts never upset me. You always have problems with folks who are smarter than you. Goldman just joins the long list of people who offend your limited sensibilities.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:53 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:09 pm However, if any politician use deceit or dishonesty to do so, their credibility and influence should be subject to much greater rejection than simply that they have a partisan POV.
This is our entire stance on all things Biden
No. It isn't. Not even close.

You, OS, and now Tech with his "follow the money" are implying that Bill Barr, Wray, and IRS-head Rettig are in on a conspiracy to hide Hunter's greater felonies from the American public.

And if you DON'T believe that? Great news, we can kill the thread, and move on.

Here's your chance to tell us that the above Trump-appointees investigated all of Hunter's corrupt nonsense, and the DoJ got a plea based on what they found.

Go ahead, fellas. Tell us we're picking fight where none exists. I'd be DELIGHTED to drop the subject.
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm Even Archer openly admitted that the shenanigans with Biden in the room on a speaker phone call was ~ "an abuse of soft power"
:lol: OF COURSE IT WAS. Find a poster who doesn't confirm that, my man. Been saying it from the word go.

But you're fibbing here........that ain't what you and the crew are alleging: you're alleging a conspiracy by three different departments to cover up larger felonies that they found on Hunter, yet weren't charged.

Tech? He's calling for yet ANOTHER investigation into Hunter, after five freaking years of digging. But sure, you guys are just telling us that "Hunter using Daddy's influence is bad". ;)
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm Why so many keep bringing up Trump is a weak look,
:lol: Same claim Pete made two years ago, my man........ that Trump was old news.

:lol: Seen any FoxPolls or political polls on who's the runaway leader as YOUR nominee for POTUS in a year, YA? (of course you have, you, like Pete, are playing dumb)

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm But no, it's....let's all pile on tech, OS, craddle and YA and tell them how smart we are and how very dumb they are.
:lol: Nope. You're all VERY smart people. But you're all like veteran MLB batters with a case of the yips whenever the subject of Republicans come up: suddenly, after a lifetime .300 average.....you gents can't hit curveballs.

Then, miraculously, whenever we discuss stuff that has NOTHING to do with R's or D's? You guys are curve balls out of the park like they insulted your mother. Wow! What a coincidence! A Xmas miracle! :lol: ;)
a fan, didn't OS already reply to your claims and lay out all the timing for you?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:10 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:27 am There have to be creditable dots to connect. Not seeing them here, except in the sense of "politicians are bad and on the make always and therefore Joe is bad and took money we can't find a trace of but we are sure exists." You sound a little crazy.
Hey seacoaster, who's a bigger "giant" for you these days?... Schiff or Dan Goldman?
This, I guess, is you being clever, right? High school stuff at best. Goldman is a pretty smart guy, but I suppose he’s no tech37, keyboard jockey of the right, posing as a moderate. Try contributing something.
Sorry my post upset you.
Your posts never upset me.
Really?...you sure get nasty at times. At least you didn't mock my age or mention my hometown this time around.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sorry my post upset you.
Interesting.

Could you give us a list and links to some of Goldman's biggest whoppers?

I'm not 100% certain about Schiff's 100% integrity, but how about some of his biggest whoppers too?

Don't worry, I could easily do that with any number of MAGA sorts...but then, so could you... ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:13 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:09 pm However, if any politician use deceit or dishonesty to do so, their credibility and influence should be subject to much greater rejection than simply that they have a partisan POV.
This is our entire stance on all things Biden
No. It isn't. Not even close.

You, OS, and now Tech with his "follow the money" are implying that Bill Barr, Wray, and IRS-head Rettig are in on a conspiracy to hide Hunter's greater felonies from the American public.

And if you DON'T believe that? Great news, we can kill the thread, and move on.

Here's your chance to tell us that the above Trump-appointees investigated all of Hunter's corrupt nonsense, and the DoJ got a plea based on what they found.

Go ahead, fellas. Tell us we're picking fight where none exists. I'd be DELIGHTED to drop the subject.
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm Even Archer openly admitted that the shenanigans with Biden in the room on a speaker phone call was ~ "an abuse of soft power"
:lol: OF COURSE IT WAS. Find a poster who doesn't confirm that, my man. Been saying it from the word go.

But you're fibbing here........that ain't what you and the crew are alleging: you're alleging a conspiracy by three different departments to cover up larger felonies that they found on Hunter, yet weren't charged.

Tech? He's calling for yet ANOTHER investigation into Hunter, after five freaking years of digging. But sure, you guys are just telling us that "Hunter using Daddy's influence is bad". ;)
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm Why so many keep bringing up Trump is a weak look,
:lol: Same claim Pete made two years ago, my man........ that Trump was old news.

:lol: Seen any FoxPolls or political polls on who's the runaway leader as YOUR nominee for POTUS in a year, YA? (of course you have, you, like Pete, are playing dumb)

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:59 pm But no, it's....let's all pile on tech, OS, craddle and YA and tell them how smart we are and how very dumb they are.
:lol: Nope. You're all VERY smart people. But you're all like veteran MLB batters with a case of the yips whenever the subject of Republicans come up: suddenly, after a lifetime .300 average.....you gents can't hit curveballs.

Then, miraculously, whenever we discuss stuff that has NOTHING to do with R's or D's? You guys are curve balls out of the park like they insulted your mother. Wow! What a coincidence! A Xmas miracle! :lol: ;)
a fan, didn't OS already reply to your claims and lay out all the timing for you?
Nope, he whiffed on that curveball....multiple times. Strikeout.

But hey, he did get the bat off his shoulder, so there's that...

Maybe he'll get up to bat again, next inning...but in the meantime, you're up...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:43 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:23 pm
This is our entire stance on all things Biden. You guys are picking a fight, where you acutally agree with us, but are digging in like an alabama tick on...'show me the facts'.

Even Archer openly admitted that the shenanigans with Biden in the room on a speaker phone call was ~ "an abuse of soft power" (something along those lines).

Why so many keep bringing up Trump is a weak look, what it really says is they are greatly partisan, only care about a scoreboard, are willing to look the other way, rather than finding common ground or even acknowledging that yea.....I can see where you are coming or yes, been there and seen that in my career, or others have been indicted for similar. But no, it's....let's all pile on tech, OS, craddle and YA and tell them how smart we are and how very dumb they are.

In your defense.....I do see you make this attempt, but its often buried with subtitles in the middle of your logorrhea ;) replies. And Afan will eventually concede or meet you halfway, once he figures out you heard him.
YA, saying “show me the facts” that demonstrate that the current President was involved, while VP, in a corrupt influence peddling and access scheme is not “digging in like an Alabama tick.” It is a completely basic request. There is no indictment backed by facts/receipts/transfer orders/SWIFT records or whatever is necessary to show that Joe participated and was rewarded with percentages or payments. Comer the Gomer has been at this forever. Ron Johnson’s career in the Senate has been devoted to this pursuit. And still, no documents or testimony tying Joe to any payment of money originating from a foreign power or business that I have seen. Archer’s testimony appears to have been that “Hunter showed off and got Dad on the line, maybe got us invited us to black tie events.” These things — maybe icky — are not only not illegal, but likely have happened in every government interfacing with private businessmen for hundreds of years.

If something of evidentiary quality surfaces that shows real conduit between the office of the VP, and payment to the VP by proxy or directly, my guess is that plenty of folks will jump on board and toast Joe. But thus far, it’s a clown show of misinformation and assumption and conjecture.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1687 ... 00/photo/1
Plenty of MOB boss attorneys running around with the very same attitude....you in on the cut? ;)
So now I’m akin to a Mob boss attorney because I prefer evidence of criminal conduct. OK. You really are kind of bobblehead here.

Have you read the transcript?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna97953
Might seem you like lean that way my man....considering you are trusting and buying the story from a guy that was sent to prison for Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds. I'll back off, though, you might have some friends you could call. ;) :lol:

It's no wonder you are so mean to anyone that does not fall in line with you.....you might have the power to have them whacked. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm
This is our entire stance on all things Biden. You guys are picking a fight, where you acutally agree with us, but are digging in like an alabama tick on...'show me the facts'.

Even Archer openly admitted that the shenanigans with Biden in the room on a speaker phone call was ~ "an abuse of soft power" (something along those lines).

Why so many keep bringing up Trump is a weak look, what it really says is they are greatly partisan, only care about a scoreboard, are willing to look the other way, rather than finding common ground or even acknowledging that yea.....I can see where you are coming or yes, been there and seen that in my career, or others have been indicted for similar. But no, it's....let's all pile on tech, OS, craddle and YA and tell them how smart we are and how very dumb they are.

In your defense.....I do see you make this attempt, but its often buried with subtitles in the middle of your logorrhea ;) replies. And Afan will eventually concede or meet you halfway, once he figures out you heard him.
YA, saying “show me the facts” that demonstrate that the current President was involved, while VP, in a corrupt influence peddling and access scheme is not “digging in like an Alabama tick.” It is a completely basic request. There is no indictment backed by facts/receipts/transfer orders/SWIFT records or whatever is necessary to show that Joe participated and was rewarded with percentages or payments. Comer the Gomer has been at this forever. Ron Johnson’s career in the Senate has been devoted to this pursuit. And still, no documents or testimony tying Joe to any payment of money originating from a foreign power or business that I have seen. Archer’s testimony appears to have been that “Hunter showed off and got Dad on the line, maybe got us invited us to black tie events.” These things — maybe icky — are not only not illegal, but likely have happened in every government interfacing with private businessmen for hundreds of years.

If something of evidentiary quality surfaces that shows real conduit between the office of the VP, and payment to the VP by proxy or directly, my guess is that plenty of folks will jump on board and toast Joe. But thus far, it’s a clown show of misinformation and assumption and conjecture.

Plenty of MOB boss attorneys running around with the very same attitude....you in on the cut? ;)
So now I’m akin to a Mob boss attorney because I prefer evidence of criminal conduct. OK. You really are kind of bobblehead here.

Might seem you like lean that way my man....considering you are trusting and buying the story from a guy that was sent to prison for Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds. I'll back off, though, you might have some friends you could call. ;) :lol:

It's no wonder you are so mean to anyone that does not fall in line with you.....you might have the power to have them whacked. :lol:
now, you've lost me...who are you talking about being trusted?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:17 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:10 pm
Sorry my post upset you.
Your posts never upset me.
Really?...you sure get nasty at times. At least you didn't mock my age or mention my hometown this time around.
Mock your age? Don’t remember that, and I really have no idea how old you are. Your hometown? Was that like three years ago? Keep holding on to it though.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Honestly lost you here. Who am I trusting?
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:13 pm
No. He skipped over the part where the whistleblowers told the world that the DoJ started their slow rolling of Hunter's investigation way back in 2020. He wants us to ignore this, because it ruins his conspiracy.

All I'm telling him is that if they did their freaking jobs, this whole thing would have been over in 2021. Barr had your "follow the money" comment investigated, and sitting on his desk in Aug of 2020, Tech. No charges levied. And none showed up in the plea deal in 2023.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:59 pm

You cited the NBC article of Archers transcripts and I even told the crime he on why went to prison...so yea, you clearly trust and believe Archer. Stop being coy.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:28 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:59 pm

You cited the NBC article of Archers transcripts and I even told the crime he on why went to prison...so yea, you clearly trust and believe Archer. Stop being coy.
Not being coy. Just dumb I guess. I just read the transcript. He is admonished to tell the truth, and the consequences for not doing so are briefly mentioned. Then he said Joe wasn’t involved in the business. What am I supposed to think? I know he’s a criminal… that the GOP wanted to highlight.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... you should just believe Comer and Jordan. When did they ever lie? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Here is the transcript. Page 104 for the denouement:

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/ ... script.pdf
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:39 am Here is the transcript. Page 104 for the denouement:

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/ ... script.pdf
It’s really remarkable how far many people have fallen here or is it just being realized that this is how low they have always been?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I was confused by YA's attack as well.

Archer was supposed to have testified that Joe Biden was a corrupt POS, and if you listen to right wing media that's what he said...BUT, he didn't.

Quite definitely did not, indeed what he said under oath was that Joe had NO involvement in Hunter's business. Hunter, on the other hand, 'sold the illusion' of access...ok, we knew that.

It's right wing media and MAGA House members who've been saying that we should "trust" Archer as if he actually had damning information about Joe...but he said under oath that he doesn't...

All we know is that he had no evidence at all, no testimony at all, the Joe did anything illegal...and for that matter, Hunter didn't either.

Oops.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:01 am I was confused by YA's attack as well.

Archer was supposed to have testified that Joe Biden was a corrupt POS, and if you listen to right wing media that's what he said...BUT, he didn't.

Quite definitely did not, indeed what he said under oath was that Joe had NO involvement in Hunter's business. Hunter, on the other hand, 'sold the illusion' of access...ok, we knew that.

It's right wing media and MAGA House members who've been saying that we should "trust" Archer as if he actually had damning information about Joe...but he said under oath that he doesn't...

All we know is that he had no evidence at all, no testimony at all, the Joe did anything illegal...and for that matter, Hunter didn't either.

Oops.
Yes; to the extent the right wing punditocracy and GOP toadies in Congress say Archer implicated Joe in anything, it is a demonstrable lie — here in the transcript.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:01 am I was confused by YA's attack as well.

Oops.
Yes; to the extent the right wing punditocracy and GOP toadies in Congress say Archer implicated Joe in anything, it is a demonstrable lie — here in the transcript.
Obviously that doesn't make Archer trustworthy, as we don't know 100% whether he's told the truth, under oath, in the closed door session...but we know full well that the MAGA congress critters and right wing media are blatantly lying about his testimony. Black and white.

And entirely 'on brand' for them.

And that's what blows my mind, as a previously reliable Republican.
The total abandonment of truth as a core principle.

And that goes hand in hand with near total abandonment of the rule of law and trust in our justice system.

And the full on embrace of minority power to control the majority.
Any means to attain and retain minority control. Any means.

And this leads to authoritarianism.

I was way, way more comfortable over many decades as seeing Republicans as brakes on government overreach...which they could be as both parties respected the balance of powers in our system, the protection of individual rights, and a fundamental belief in democratic principles.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:54 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:17 am

Oops.
Obviously that doesn't make Archer trustworthy, as we don't know 100% whether he's told the truth, under oath, in the closed door session...but we know full well that the MAGA congress critters and right wing media are blatantly lying about his testimony. Black and white.

And entirely 'on brand' for them.

And that's what blows my mind, as a previously reliable Republican.
The total abandonment of truth as a core principle.

And that goes hand in hand with near total abandonment of the rule of law and trust in our justice system.

And the full on embrace of minority power to control the majority.
Any means to attain and retain minority control. Any means.

And this leads to authoritarianism.

I was way, way more comfortable over many decades as seeing Republicans as brakes on government overreach...which they could be as both parties respected the balance of powers in our system, the protection of individual rights, and a fundamental belief in democratic principles.
Your Republican party MD of days gone by was merely a speed bump the Democrats had to slow down for and then drive right over. That changed a bit under 8 years of Reagan where Ron and Tip did their own brand of wheeling and dealing. I've said this a thousand times on this forum, both parties have morphed into something that explains why the number of independent voters with no party affiliation keeps growing and growing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:32 am ... you should just believe Comer and Jordan. When did they ever lie? :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is where the Dr House philosophy comes into play, everybody lies. In the world of American politics some politicians lie more than others, but they all lie. The American people have to choose which liars they prefer.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”