Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:43 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 am
They must be getting all those Iranian made weapons from some other country. Ignore the evidence all you want.

If you don't see where he talks about Palestinians lack of weapons and how they helped with that, then that's your own fault.

Dunno if you remember an incident reported during traitor Bush's imperialist war on Iraq where "Iranian" weapons were found. Strange how inscriptions on them were in English (or perhaps had been badly misspelled) and the issue date were month/day/year. Such issue dates are only done in the USA. World wide it is day/month/year though in parts of Asia it is often year/month/day.

When weapons are sent across the border, they can readily be traced with satellite photos and news showing tanks, armored personnel, and cannons taken across the border. In order for such weapons to go from Iran to Syria or Palestine, they have to cross Iraq which is controlled by the USA. How they crossed the border which is controlled by the USA is beyond me. But go ahead and show me the photos as this should be interesting.

Here's some info on how Iran transfers rockets into Gaza and how they've trained Hamas to be able to also build a lot of their own. 500km+ of tunnels, boats, they even use drones now. They're not driving tanks from Iran to Gaza. :roll:

Iran Transfers Rockets to Palestinian Groups

Other info

How does Hamas get its weapons? A mix of improvisation, resourcefulness and a key overseas benefactor

It's a simple fact that Iran has been helping Hamas for decades. Not sure why that's a tough concept to swallow. Not sure why you immediately go to the extreme of thinking everyone wants to go to war with Iran over it either.

Here's a video with some Soviet and Iranian and home-built weapons.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/1 ... of-vpx.cnn
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:17 am
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:43 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 am
They must be getting all those Iranian made weapons from some other country. Ignore the evidence all you want.

If you don't see where he talks about Palestinians lack of weapons and how they helped with that, then that's your own fault.

Dunno if you remember an incident reported during traitor Bush's imperialist war on Iraq where "Iranian" weapons were found. Strange how inscriptions on them were in English (or perhaps had been badly misspelled) and the issue date were month/day/year. Such issue dates are only done in the USA. World wide it is day/month/year though in parts of Asia it is often year/month/day.

When weapons are sent across the border, they can readily be traced with satellite photos and news showing tanks, armored personnel, and cannons taken across the border. In order for such weapons to go from Iran to Syria or Palestine, they have to cross Iraq which is controlled by the USA. How they crossed the border which is controlled by the USA is beyond me. But go ahead and show me the photos as this should be interesting.

Here's some info on how Iran transfers rockets into Gaza and how they've trained Hamas to be able to also build a lot of their own. 500km+ of tunnels, boats, they even use drones now. They're not driving tanks from Iran to Gaza. :roll:

Other info

How does Hamas get its weapons? A mix of improvisation, resourcefulness and a key overseas benefactor

It's a simple fact that Iran has been helping Hamas for decades. Not sure why that's a tough concept to swallow. Not sure why you immediately go to the extreme of thinking everyone wants to go to war with Iran over it either.

It is almost as if a nation born of asymmetric war has forgotten those precepts.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:17 am

Other info

Gotta hand it to Iran. As your first source shows, it goes directly over USA and allied controlled air space in Iraq and lands its weaponry in Palestine with nary a word from anyone else. How enterprising of them. Makes you wonder why the USA (Israel's principle partner) just stands by and allows it to happen. Mebbe it's because Washington DC wants more war (???).

Your second source reports that Iranian vessels cleverly bypass blockades set up in the Mediterranean. Once again, how very enterprising of them. All those satellites and radar equipment with innumerable war vessels but the USA and allies stand by and do nothing. Gee, that's awfully slack of them, isn't it?

Home built weapons in your third source ~ now there's a likelier story: the weapons were made at home and used in combat. That I can understand. After all, they didn't start the war, the invaders and occupiers did. But to get back to your first two sources: all this supposedly happens right underneath the USA's noses. All these years have gone by and the military has not found a way to stop all these allegedly massive imports of weapons. Are you sure Iran is to blame or is the USA to blame for allowing it to happen year after year? Not that I am convinced any of this is true. But you gotta think about it. How can this possibly happen every year, violating USA controlled air space and waterway space, and nothing being done about it? Nope, not very credible at all.

Now imagine if the USA had not given billions in weapons to Israel - there would be democratization and peace. A much better scenario in my book.

Oh, just one last thing - it will be recalled that everyone's favorite female right wing MAGAt nut Marjorie Taylor Greene has said that the USA is the one supplying Hamas:

Even though no actual evidence has been shown this seems far more plausible to a great many people. After all, the USA has in the past been accused of arming both sides in a war. Shouldn't surprise anyone in the least especially in view of your first two sources.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:09 pmGotta hand it to Iran. As your first source shows, it goes directly over USA and allied controlled air space in Iraq and lands its weaponry in Palestine with nary a word from anyone else. How enterprising of them. Makes you wonder why the USA (Israel's principle partner) just stands by and allows it to happen. Mebbe it's because Washington DC wants more war (???).

Your second source reports that Iranian vessels cleverly bypass blockades set up in the Mediterranean. Once again, how very enterprising of them. All those satellites and radar equipment with innumerable war vessels but the USA and allies stand by and do nothing. Gee, that's awfully slack of them, isn't it?

Home built weapons in your third source ~ now there's a likelier story: the weapons were made at home and used in combat. That I can understand. After all, they didn't start the war, the invaders and occupiers did. But to get back to your first two sources: all this supposedly happens right underneath the USA's noses. All these years have gone by and the military has not found a way to stop all these allegedly massive imports of weapons. Are you sure Iran is to blame or is the USA to blame for allowing it to happen year after year? Not that I am convinced any of this is true. But you gotta think about it. How can this possibly happen every year, violating USA controlled air space and waterway space, and nothing being done about it? Nope, not very credible at all.

Even though no actual evidence has been shown this seems far more plausible to a great many people. After all, the USA has in the past been accused of arming both sides in a war. Shouldn't surprise anyone in the least especially in view of your first two sources.
No actual evidence except for the Iranian weapons and Iranian designs and all the Iranian military people who say they're helping Hamas in various ways and the leader of Hamas saying Iran is giving them weapons and money. Yeah, sure, no evidence.

Do you really not understand how gun smuggling works? Do you think they just announce, "hey, we've got weapons in this shipment!" And yes, there are plenty of flights from Tehran to Damascus. You can book a civilian flight here.

And maybe you'll have a U.S. F-15 come inspect your plane

A Pilot Proudly Remembers Helping Ghasem Soleimani Smuggle Illegal Cargo to Syria

Why do you think the Israelis bombed airports in Syria recently just as an Iranian flight was heading that way? Could have been to prevent arms smuggling.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:24 pm

No actual evidence except for the Iranian weapons and Iranian designs and all the Iranian military people who say they're helping Hamas in various ways and the leader of Hamas saying Iran is giving them weapons and money. Yeah, sure, no evidence.

Do you really not understand how gun smuggling works? Do you think they just announce, "hey, we've got weapons in this shipment!" And yes, there are plenty of flights from Tehran to Damascus. You can book a civilian flight here.

A Pilot Proudly Remembers Helping Ghasem Soleimani Smuggle Illegal Cargo to Syria

Why do you think the Israelis bombed airports in Syria recently just as an Iranian flight was heading that way? Could have been to prevent arms smuggling.

Iranian military people? Khomeini is the leader and he denies it as I showed you.

But again, all those air flights right underneath the USA's noses?? Under Israel's noses as well??

Iranwire opposes Khameini so it is not an objective source.

Israel bombs Syrian airport? Well, that's what I've been driving at. There never is any international restraints on Israel who bombs away and spreads terrorism everywhere. (See my earlier posts on Viktor Ostrovsky and Benjamn Beit-Hallahmi.) If they knew planes with armaments were being sent from Iran to Palestine they would have bombed them a long time ago with the ready approval of the USA.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:00 pm Iranian military people? Khomeini is the leader and he denies it as I showed you.

But again, all those air flights right underneath the USA's noses?? Under Israel's noses as well??

Israel bombs Syrian airport? Well, that's what I've been driving at. There never is any international restraints on Israel who bombs away and spreads terrorism everywhere. (See my earlier posts on Viktor Ostrovsky and Benjamn Beit-Hallahmi.) If they knew planes with armaments were being sent from Iran to Palestine they would have bombed them a long time ago with the ready approval of the USA.
That's the whole point of smuggling dude, the US and Israel can't screen every single aircraft and shipment across multiple countries. Why do you think we have so many drugs smuggled literally into the US? We should have caught them all, right, seeing how we control the land and border and airspace inside the US?

IranWire wasn't the source, they re-ran it from khabaronline. Although I'm sure you'll find something wrong with that source and ignore the actual substance of the story. And the Ayatollah has admitted support for the Palestinians. And you know, Hamas' leader said the same. And you know, the Iranian weapons that have been found for decades. And the Iranian military leaders telling about all the support over the years they give Hamas.

Lots of stories out there about Mahan Airlines smuggling weapons all over to various orgs Iran supports. A quick search will give you lots to chew on.

And the Ayatollah has also never lied I'm sure. You believe everything he says? :roll:

But keep living in your fantasyland that Iran isn't helping Hamas.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:00 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:24 pm

Iranian military people? Khomeini is the leader and he denies it as I showed you.

“But again, all those air flights right underneath the USA's noses?? Under Israel's noses as well??”

Familiar with US prisons? Plenty of contraband there…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:05 pm
That's the whole point of smuggling dude, the US and Israel can't screen every single aircraft and shipment across multiple countries. Why do you think we have so many drugs smuggled literally into the US? We should have caught them all, right, seeing how we control the land and border and airspace inside the US?

IranWire wasn't the source, they re-ran it from khabaronline. Although I'm sure you'll find something wrong with that source and ignore the actual substance of the story. And the Ayatollah has admitted support for the Palestinians. And you know, Hamas' leader said the same. And you know, the Iranian weapons that have been found for decades. And the Iranian military leaders telling about all the support over the years they give Hamas.

Lots of stories out there about Mahan Airlines smuggling weapons all over to various orgs Iran supports. A quick search will give you lots to chew on.

And the Ayatollah has also never lied I'm sure. You believe everything he says? :roll:

But keep living in your fantasyland that Iran isn't helping Hamas.

Smuggling into the USA?? Yeah we know how feds and cops are paid off by the Mafia. Mebbe that's how they get past Israeli security forces ~ paying them off. Now if you told me that, I'd say that's a real possiblity.

Mahan airlines?? Not even Saudi Arabia gives them airspace. Mebbe they use those Israeli space ships with the lasers financed by the Rothschilds and some other nefarious enterprises who are out to undermine the welfare of the international social order. Dunno how it escaped Norad's satellite oversight but mebbe they're in this conspiracy as well.

Ayatollah never lied? Well, neither did Bush nor tRump but then, they are peace makers and all else are warmongering Antichrists who want to bring about the Apocalypse. At least they are so in the twisted little minds of the Bible Belt television evangelist types.

But, if you are so intent in having another war then by all means enlist in the IDF and be very sure to send us picture postcards of your adventures in Nirvanaland. We shall happily await news and period updates of your adventurous fun.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:18 pm
“But again, all those air flights right underneath the USA's noses?? Under Israel's noses as well??”

Familiar with US prisons? Plenty of contraband there…

Of course there is. After all, cops are the biggest crooks in our society. Nobody takes more bribes than they do. That's how they get plenty of contraband and build plenty of luxurious Mafia kitchens where they serve steaming hot plates of luscious Neapolitan knockwurst.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:25 pm But, if you are so intent in having another war then by all means enlist in the IDF and be very sure to send us picture postcards of your adventures in Nirvanaland. We shall happily await news and period updates of your adventurous fun.
So because Hamas is getting money and military support from Iran, I want to go to war?

Keep your head in the sand my man.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Oh, fcuk this!!

Starting to look a little like Vietnam.

That's.
A.
No.
From.
Me.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/26/politics ... index.html

"Roughly 900 US troops have been deployed or are deploying to the Middle East amid heightened tensions in the region after a series of attacks on coalition bases that resulted in minor injuries for almost two dozen troops."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/2 ... a-00123485

"Nineteen American service members stationed in Iraq and Syria have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after rocket and drone attacks from Iran-backed militants last week, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... escalation

"Islamist militia linked to Iran have continued to strike US bases in Syria and Iraq, intensifying a campaign of violence that will raise fears of a regional conflagration.

The attacks have been claimed by groups either directly controlled by Tehran or sharing the ideology of other groups currently fighting Israel. On Thursday, a US base at Kharab al-Jir in Syria was attacked for the second time in two days, and a base in western Iraq was also hit.

More than a dozen small-scale strikes on US bases in the region have wounded 24 US soldiers and caused the death of one civilian contractor. Washington is rushing anti-missile batteries to the region to protect its principal bases and allies."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... us-troops/

"President Biden faces mounting pressure to strike Iranian proxies that have repeatedly attacked — and injured — U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria this month, but he is weighing any decision to retaliate against his broader concern that the war in Gaza could be on the precipice of erupting into a regionwide tempest, according to U.S. officials and others familiar with the administration’s deliberations."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:16 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:25 pm But, if you are so intent in having another war then by all means enlist in the IDF and be very sure to send us picture postcards of your adventures in Nirvanaland. We shall happily await news and period updates of your adventurous fun.
So because Hamas is getting money and military support from Iran, I want to go to war?

Head in the sand? The war is none of our business here in the USA. We got more important concerns here but if you want a war go ahead and join the IDF.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:25 pm Oh, fcuk this!!

Starting to look a little like Vietnam.

That's.
A.
No.
From.
Me.

Just get the fckkkk out of there before any American gets hurt. We have no business being there at all. Only those who stands to make money out of war want it. That's not patriotism. That's unpatriotic political prostitution.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:47 pm

Head in the sand? The war is none of our business here in the USA. We got more important concerns here but if you want a war go ahead and join the IDF.

LMFAO, I'm being level-headed and advocating for peace and moderation.

You're so in the bag for Hamas, go join up with them and start wars and terrosist activities like you advocate for. Am I getting close? You're a clown show dude.

You're so far gone you don't realize you're the one pushing war. GTFO.

You're both Anti-Israeli and Anti-Palestian civilians at the same time. It's hilariously sad.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:33 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:47 pm

LMFAO, I'm being level-headed and advocating for peace and moderation.

You're so in the bag for Hamas, go join up with them and start wars and terrosist activities like you advocate for. Am I getting close? You're a clown show dude.

You're so far gone you don't realize you're the one pushing war. GTFO.
Natty, thank you for saying what we are all thinking! Pure delusion.

Joe
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

LMFAO, I'm being level-headed and advocating for peace and moderation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so in the bag for Hamas, go join up with them and start wars and terrosist activities like you advocate for. Am I getting close? You're a clown show dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so far gone you don't realize you're the one pushing war. GTFO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're both Anti-Israeli and Anti-Palestian civilians at the same time. It's hilariously sad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously looking in the mirror, kid. Too blinded by your Islamophobic bigotry to see the truth. Since you love the IDF so much just remember that they are eagerly waiting for your enlistment.

They'll have a long wait as those who most push for war are the least likely to ever fight in one.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It started already:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-strike ... -s-troops/

Let those chicken livered chicken hawks who want a war, here's your chance to do some fighting. Say hello to the pine box and to the graveyard.

NattyBohChamps04

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 pm

LMFAO, I'm being level-headed and advocating for peace and moderation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so in the bag for Hamas, go join up with them and start wars and terrosist activities like you advocate for. Am I getting close? You're a clown show dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so far gone you don't realize you're the one pushing war. GTFO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're both Anti-Israeli and Anti-Palestian civilians at the same time. It's hilariously sad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously looking in the mirror, kid. Too blinded by your Islamophobic bigotry to see the truth. Since you love the IDF so much just remember that they are eagerly waiting for your enlistment.

They'll have a long wait as those who most push for war are the least likely to ever fight in one.
Hamas is awaiting your enlistment. You always have to have the last word huh? Psychologically telling.

Have you had your community center spray painted with swastikas? Even though you're not Jewish or religious but you joined because it's a great place and a number of your neighbors are Jewish? Have you had your Muslim and Sikh and friends targeted? From online attacks to in person attacks on their pizza franchises to dentist offices? Or do you just get outraged at the Jews?

You haven't read a single word I've wrote in support of Muslim civilians because of your blind hatred of anyone who goes against your point of view.

You've accused me of war mongering since the beginning, when I want peace. And yet you also can't get past your own blind rage against a certain group of people.

You're a joke. And you try personal insults like "kid" when you moan and groan about personal insults on here. LMFAO.
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

you're not Jewish or religious

Certainly not religious but can trace my ancestry directly to the House of David.

Be sure to send us a picture postcard of your adventures with the IDF.

Return to “POLITICS”